Monday 8 September 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 31


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!!


Sorry for being awol for such a long time but I was in the process of moving to another country and I never had time for simming...and now that I'm settled...I still don't have much time for simming :( Anyway, I used this sunny Sunday to finish chapter 31, which had been there half done for quite a long time...and finally here it is!



Anyway, last time (like, 3 months ago!! OoO) we left the Loves just about to move to a new house as well! (and no, it wasn't intentional, it just happened they were moving while I was :D) And it's also time for Toby to go to University...and - finally - meet his true love ;)




Welcome to University Toby!! Excited much?



Tobias: yeah...but a bit worried as well...you know, it's weird: you grow up with big family and siblings and all of a sudden you just find yourself alone in an unknown place... new people to meet, new things too do...and that's the exciting part, yes, but still...I can't but feel a bit scared as well...


Tobias: besides, it looks like this dorm is totally empty! Where are my dorm mates?


Oh well, you just wait, they'll be here any second I bet! Besides, don't you know this dorm was the same one your aunt Lily lived in when she was studying?



Tobias: really? I didn't know...



Nor did I, it just happened...



Tobias: are you trying to say that you didn't carefully choose the place I would be living in...and I just happen to be in the same dorm as my aunt?



Well...yeah....anyways, it must mean something!



Tobias: like what?



Think Toby...how do you think your aunt Lily met her soulmate?



Tobias: in this dorm?



Yes! Your uncle was also living in here! So, your soulmate might just move in anytime now!



Tobias: uhm...not to disappoint your expectations Hedwig-the-voice but...what are the odds of this happening...twice?



Well, don't you go underestimating my powers! It might not be in the same dorm yeah, but...I'm 100% sure you'll find your true love at University.... *winks winks*


Tobias: if you say so....I don't think it's very likely for Hot-dog-girls to attend my same university...


Oh don't be so defeatist Toby! Just relax and look at your new room! Do you like it?



Tobias: uhm...it's a bit...uhm....how can I say....too much flowery stuff... isn't it weird? Are you sure you sent me to the right room?



Uhm, actually I'm not that sure....but it looked like a nice room!



Tobias: at least the bed is comfortable... hey! Do I hear voices coming from downstairs? Maybe my room mate has arrived!



There they are! Look Toby, there are people in the hall!



Random girl in green attire: and look at this one...we haven't found our rooms yet, and she's already flirting with a guy she just met...how disgusting...this year is going to be tough...hopefully the other roomies are better! And hopefully I'll get a good looking guy to ask me out...and if I'm lucky enough I'll get myself a boyfriend before the end of term!



What are you doing there, Toby? Aren't you curious to meet your new dorm mates?



Tobias: uhm, I'm too shy to do that, I think....I think I'll just wait here, and see if someone comes up...



Random girl: oh good, this one looks way more promising than the other two...



Tobias: uh...what?



Rebecca: shaka brah!



Tobias: uh...shaka brah!?



Tobias: Cool, is this a University greeting or what?


Random girl: kind of...just thought it was a nice way to break the ice... I'm Rebecca by the way...


Tobias: Tobias....Tobias Love...



Rebecca: oh my...don't tell me you're related to the famous Loves?



Tobias: I think I am....


Rebecca: holy plumbob! You're even a better catch than I thought! And you are also good looking...wow this year is looking way better now....


Tobias: uhm...I don't get what you're saying...



Rebecca: nevermind! Hey, have you made any new friends yet?



Tobias: uhm, no, I haven't seen anyone else around...



Rebecca: good, so I will be your friend! Now, what shall we do this afternoon?



Tobias: I think we're supposed to go to the meet and greet!



Rebecca: right, that's unluckily compulsory...



Tobias: but we're going to meet loads of new people there! Isn't that exciting?




Rebecca: honestly I thought we could spend some time together...



Tobias: yeah, let's do that! At the meet and greet! Come on, it's gonna be fun!



Rebecca: .....


Tobias: what did you say your name was again?


Rebecca: Rebecca....



Tobias: oh, that's right, like my aunt! I shall remember that...



Rebecca: r-right....I hoped you would remember my name just because of me and not because of an old aunt...



Tobias: my aunt Rebecca is not that old...I think...younger than my mum anyway...and I don't think of my mum as an elder so...



Rebecca: right....



Tobias: Do you know that my aunt, another aunt, not aunt Rebecca but her sister, aunt Lily, she's lived here while she was studying!



Rebecca: oh....how exciting.... *whispers* this one's gonna give me a very hard time....but I'm sure he's worth it, I'm never wrong on handsome men...



Tobias: oh, another dorm mate! What is he doing? We're late for the meet and greet!



Tiberius: hey mate, we're late! Stop the call and let's go to the meet and greet...



Daniel: wait a second, I need to arrange the delivery of my special furniture...this place stinks, I need my expensive bed to be brought up here! I can't sleep on a bed where who knows how many other students have slept before our time....eww how disgusting!



Tiberius: and why should I care about that?



Daniel: because it happens that my room is also your room, if you want to sleep in something else than a rotting used bed you should stay here and help me sorting my stuff!



Tiberius: uhm....well, I have to say my bed is not comfortable either....but I do not want to miss the meet and greet! Haven't you thought of how many girls we're going to meet there? I need to get myself a girlfriend, or my mother won't have me back home! She was pretty clear about that...she wants a neat well behaved girl who can give her beautiful grandchildren...



Daniel: don't you worry about girls! Do you need one? We'll just throw a fabulous party in here and you'll just have to choose! Tons of girls will come because, you know, it'll be the fanciest party this campus has ever seen! You'll see what money can do...



Tiberius: uhm....but then if you're so rich....why did you end up living in a dorm like this?



Daniel: ......



Rebecca: Toby, wait, you're running too fast! What's with this meet and greet that is really appealing to you? It's just a meet and greet!



Tobias: I don't know...I think....I need to check on something...so much time has passed and everybody will think that I'm crazy but... after what Hedwig-the-voice said...I think my heart is still hopeful....



Rebecca: what? I can't hear you!



Tobias: oh....



What is that, Toby?



Tobias: this place...it's quite deserted, isn't it?



Well, I guess people will start arriving at some point...



Tobias: but are you sure we didn't miss the big thing? I was kind of hoping...



Hoping what?



Tobias: nothing...it's just...it's something you said before...I know it's crazy but...what if she's studying here as well? I mean, the odds are very low but...why not? Oh well, maybe I'm just crazy, maybe I should just give up....and find someone else...maybe...but for some reason I can't get her out of my mind!



Rebecca: hey Toby! Did you find out what you were looking for?



Tobias: uhm...not really, no...



Rebecca: then...would you like to spend some time together? There are video games and table tennis tables...and a coffee stand upstairs, maybe we can get coffee and talk...



Tobias: table tennis! Cool! I love table tennis, let's play!



Rebecca: okay...are you sure you don't want coffee...or go for a walk...or check what's on at the cinema, maybe?



Tobias: no, let's play table tennis it's cool!



Rebecca: fine, but you're so going to lose!



Tobias: well, I'm sorry for you, but I'm quite a pro at this!



Rebecca: ....and I win! Woo hoo!!!



Tobias: it can't be possible....it just can't....



Rebecca: do you want a video games challenge as well? I can beat you at that too! mwahahaha *mad laugh*



Tobias: uhm...she looks scary....better leave her some space and go get some University gadgets, which I forgot to take earlier!



???: hey, get a move on, old lady! I'm trying to enter the computer room here!



Tobias: uh...??



Tobias: HOLY PLUMBOB!



What is that, Toby?



Tobias: That girl....that green hair....is it....oh my, it can't be....is she really....



Tobias: my hot-dog girl!!!!



( Hehehehehe ;P )



Tobias: oh my, I can't believe it! I just...can't believe it! After all this time...we end up attending the same university! This must be fate!



(Or Hedwig, call it as you wish :D)



Rebecca: hey Toby, I was wondering where you were! You were right behind me and then you disappeared!



Tobias: What?



Rebecca: Are you okay? You look upset...



Tobias: uh...no I...I need to go, I have something to do, sorry...



Rebecca: what is wrong? Did I do something wrong? We can do something else, something more entertaining! Like, we can go out and check the cool places around the campus and...



Tobias: cool places? No, I mean, I'm sorry but I really need to be going...


Rebecca: but where? Well, whatever, I can come with you...


Tobias: no! Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I really need to...



Rebecca: what is wrong with you! I thought we were having fun! I thought it was a nice date...


Tobias: d-date?? Oh my...I'm sorry if you misunderstood but...going to the meet and greet together doesn't look like a date to me...besides, how could it be a date if I didn't know it was one?


Rebecca: but...don't you even like me one bit? I thought...I felt something...a connection between us...didn't you?



Tobias: really, you're a very nice girl Rebecca...but honestly, we just met! Besides, now that I know I'm not crazy, now that I know I might have a chance I need to try...



Rebecca: try what?



Tobias: I'm sorry Rebecca, there's someone else in my heart...



Rebecca: what! Couldn't you say that sooner?



Tobias: I didn't really know she really existed up to two minutes ago! Besides, I'm not used to open up my heart to strangers...



Rebecca: how could you fall in love with someone else the only two minutes I wasn't watching you! How can it be possible! It's not fair, I saw you first, you're mine!


Tobias: stop it Rebecca, stop it now! I'm not yours, you just happen to live in my same dorm and you just happen to be the first person I met today, that's why I came to the meet and greet with you! I thought we could be friends! Friends, nothing more, understood?


Rebecca: but why? Am I not good looking enough to fall in love with me? You might, in the future, you know...



Tobias: the mere fact that you're talking about love like this...it proves you know nothing about it! Nothing! You don't know how it is to think of someone for years...to dream about her...to hear everybody saying you're crazy, that this girl you met just once is just a dream, she's not real...but you know deep down that she is real, and you know that you did indeed feel a connection! And you hope that, wherever she might be, she feels the same...



Rebecca: what...what are you talking about?



Tobias: I'm just saying, if you don't want to be just friends, then leave me alone! I have someone else in my heart, she was right here before you came, and now I don't know where she went! I was just about to take up my courage and go talk to her when you arrived...and now who knows when and if I'm going to see her again!



Rebecca: who, this girl that you think you met once but was not real? I bet you just had an hallucination of her again!



Tobias: don't you ever insult my memory of the Hot-dog girl in front of me, ever!



Rebecca: Hot-dog girl? Are you mad or something?



Tobias: I'm not mad...she's real, I saw her...



Rebecca: oh really? How can you be sure it was her? I mean, you said you met her just once!



Tobias: I did, quite a long time ago, but still, I just know it was her! I felt it in my stomach...and she had green hair! How many girls have natural emerald green hair?



Rebecca: no one! That's why I say, you're dreaming, Toby, you're stuck in a childhood memory and you're blind, you follow a dream and you don't see the world around you!



Tobias: that is not true!



Rebecca: okay, assume this mysterious girl really exists...how do you know she's the right one for you? I mean, did she tell you she loved you or something?



Tobias: no, we didn't really speak to each other...



Rebecca: aha! See?



Tobias: see what? That doesn't count, I know it in my gut, it's her!



Rebecca: yeah, then tell me when you see her again and talk to her...tell me how different from your imagination she turns out to be! And did you see her face?



Tobias: no, I saw her from the back... but I remember her face, it was the most beautiful I have ever seen...with those big green-blue eyes...I could get lost in them....



Rebecca: yeah, so maybe she does still have green hair, and beautiful eyes, but her face? She might have grown up ugly or something! I bet when you meet her you'll be disappointed and heartbroken! Always assuming she's real...



Rebecca: but you know what? I won't be there waiting for you...nobody had ever ignored my charm and beauty as you did today, Tobias Love! And I won't forget that...



Tobias: Rebecca...I'm sorry if I yelled at you, I really am, you have nothing to do with this story, my frustration is not your fault...but now that I know she's here a new hope lighted up in my heart...I'm sorry if this breaks your heart, I understand you're accustomed to have every man you like at your feet, but it's not how love works, Rebecca. You're a lovely girl and I do hope you find true love...but that won't be here with me, I've somewhere else to be...



Rebecca: *whispers* you broke my heart today, Tobias Love, you insulted me...and none is allowed to do that...you will fall at my feet, as everyone else did, I promise you...and I always get what I want...



Tobias: I think I upset her...but now I need to run, maybe I can still follow her...maybe I can see where she's going, maybe I can get to know her...to talk to her...



I think you did more than upsetting her Toby >.< but it wasn't your fault...she'll get over it...or will she? O_o



Any luck, Toby?



Tobias: no...couldn't see her anywhere...I'm so sad....



Oh don't worry Toby, I'm sure you'll meet her again eventually ;)



Tobias: oh, hello there...



Unknown guy: oh hi, I suppose you're Tobias, right?



Tobias: yeah, how do you know?



Unknown guy: you're the only one in this dorm I haven't met yet...and you're my room mate! I'm Kyle...



Tobias: oh cool! Nice to meet you!



Kyle: sorry I didn't know you were coming home, otherwise I would have cooked dinner for you as well... I'm quite a good cook you know!



Tobias: cool! It's no big deal, I'll just have some autumn salad...not much hungry tonight...



Tobias: but we can eat together if you like!



Kyle: alright, just wait a second, I'll be right there!



Kyle: how do you like this place, Tobias? It looks a bit old fashioned but it could be worse...



Tobias: yeah I guess...do you know that my aunt lived here while she was at university?



Kyle: oh really? That's...interesting...



Tobias: why is no one finding this story funny?



T_T



Tobias: so...uhm...what are you studying?



Kyle: Physical education! You?



Tobias: science and medicine...but I'm going for the science branch!



Evion: *talking to herself* ...these two are so boring...I quite lost my appetite!



Kyle: hey Tob, look who's coming! Isn't she gorgeous?



Tobias: well, I have to say she is beautiful...



Kyle: she flirted with me this morning you know? I think she likes me...



Tobias: well, good for you then!



Kyle: look at how she walks...do you think she's a bit in love with me?



Evion: *talking to herself* ----I did think they were very handsome at first...and Kyle looked cute when we flirted this morning but now that I see them there, eating their dinner and chatting like ordinary boys...about ordinary stuff...about university! - I mean, who come here to study anymore? University it's just for having fun! These two look so...so...ordinary....that's a shame...I would have liked to try Kyle for a while...and Tobias would have been a good second choice...oh well, I'll have to find new cool guys to hang with somewhere else...



Tobias: er...excuse me, we're right here, we can hear you.....



Kyle: ....



Tobias: sorry, man, I didn't think it was love after all...



Kyle: oh well, I wouldn't have minded anyway....



Rebecca: oh dear...boys, always having naughty talks about women... I saw how you two flirted this morning...quite disgusting you know?



Kyle: well, have you got any issues with that? I didn't think it was something you couldn't do on your first day...besides, I have got news that you kinda did the same today *ehm ehm*



Rebecca: .....



Tobias: er...hey guys! How come you all know each other?



Kyle: or know everything that's going on in the campus? We just check the simbook!



Tobias: simbook?



Rebecca: honestly, don't tell me you don't have a simbook profile....you're so old fashioned!



Kyle: and guess what was the gossip of the day in the campus group?



Tobias: what?



Kyle: there are rumors that a certain girl asked out to a certain boy and he broke her heart exactly in the middle of the meet and greet! News is, said boy is in love with someone he has never really met and said girl is going to take her revenge...


Rebecca: oh shut up Kyle...


Kyle: but it's true! The news was that you were crushed and broken hearted and---



Rebecca: and how do you know it was me, uh? I certainly do not think so...



Tobias: wow, privacy is such a great value in this campus....



Tobias: are you okay now? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you...but---



Rebecca: stop it! This gossip isn't about me. I deny it!



Kyle: *cough cough* there are pictures *cough cough*



Tobias: even pictures!


Rebecca: I said it wasn't me! Do I look crushed? No! I'm perfectly fine! And now if you'll excuse me I'll just go...I'll have some Mac&cheese...


Kyle: she is crushed...you broke her heart, man...



Tobias: I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean it! I didn't know what was going on! She thought we were on a date but honestly we had just met.. but she does look fine now, doesn't she? Probably it wasn't a big deal...



Kyle: you really don't know women, do you?



Tobias: well, that's not correct, since I have three sisters...



Kyle: I meant women you could possibly date! Or women who are after you and desperately want to date you...



Tobias: I don't think she...



Kyle: she does, believe me, she does! But she is a pretty girl, why won't you date her?



Tobias: I can't date her, I have someone else in my mind... I told her, so I guess she has just given up...



Kyle: oops...



Tobias: oops what? That's the truth...



Kyle: you shouldn't have told her...you see, I think she's the kind of girl who enjoys competition...mark my word, she hasn't given up...at all...you'd better be careful...



Rebecca: hey guys, mind if I sit with you?



Daniel: not at all, babe, so maybe you can tell us all about today! You're the queen of the gossip, did you know?



Rebecca: oh please, just shut up!



Rebecca: or, we can discuss of how your face will look like when Evion will have her way with you and then dump you in the middle of a corridor and the whole school will talk about that for weeks! Yes, I do like this topic much more...don't you?



Daniel: How did you know I'm interested in Evion?



Rebecca: I didn't, you just told me...



Daniel: Wow, you are one clever girl...



Tiberius: honestly, that wasn't that hard...who doesn't like the most beautiful girl in campus? And we're so lucky she lives with us!



Rebecca: I wouldn't say she's the most beautiful....to me she just looks like a big sl---



Evion: hey guys, mind if I join you for dinner?



Rebecca: *cough cough* er, sure!



Daniel: I can't sit at the same table with people insulting the girl of my dreams!



Tiberius: oh well, you can just stand, and look at us having dinner with her instead...



Daniel: umph that's not good, either way I lose!



Tiberius: get over it, mate...



Evion: what are you all talking about? Please, don't be as strange as those other two...talking about school...that's so ordinary and boring! I suggest we avoid them...and if you start hanging out with me, you'll be the cool ones! How about that? So, let's just talk about something cool...how about today's big gossip?



Rebecca: I suggest something else...



Evion: why? People in campus dressing up like weirdos is a huge issue! I came to this university because I thought it was posh...I don't want my friends to think I'm a weirdo just because there are people dressed in old fashioned clothes....or that girl with the green hair!



Rebecca: green hair?



Evion: Yes! I mean, who ever dyes their hair green nowadays? It's so not cool....Have you seen her? She's totally out...



Rebecca: no...I don't think I have...not yet anyway....



Tiberius: uhm...green hair...I kinda like the idea...this girl must be cool! And attractive! You don't go around sporting strange hair if you aren't good looking right? Green hair is a catcher, you don't wear green if you don't want to stand out...and I bet she definitely does!



Rebecca: oh please, not even you....



Tiberius: I like this girl, I bet she'll be the next queen of gossip in the campus! Happy, Rebecca? She will definitely overshadow you and your story!



Rebecca: .....well, thank you, I definitely feel better now....



Daniel: uhm...so this girl is gonna be the next most popular girl in campus right? She must be mine...I'd better find her! I'll show her what a rich man can do...and the perfect companion of a rich man...is the most popular girl in town...


Evion: *whisprs* at last he left! he's been stalking me for the whole day! What a loser...


Rebecca: how on earth am I expected to survive today if you keep reminding me?



Tiberius: sorry, I thought it was good news for you! Today you're the heart of gossip, tomorrow you'll be forgotten! You should thank this green haired girl, really!



Rebecca: I DON'T WANT TO THANK ANYONE, SPECIALLY IF THEY DYE THEIR HAIR SUCH A STUPID COLOUR!



Evion: I'm so with you there....I won't let a little green haired freak climb up on the popularity ladder! Although, honestly, I'm not frightened at all ahahaha *mad laugh*



Tobias was totally unaware of what was going on downstairs, since he and his room mate Kyle were fast asleep! Looks like none of you got the party animal trait :D



Sleep tight, Toby, tomorrow it's going to be your first day in class!







BIIIIIP *phone ringing*



Kyle: holy plumbob, what's wrong with you, Love? It must be 5 in the morning!



Tobias: sorry, man, my phone just rang...looks like somebody texted me...



Kyle: who the hell is texting you at 5 in the morning?



Tobias: I don't know...it's a simbook text, from someone with a strange name and no picture...it just says "see you soon" ....




Kyle: wow....that's not nice...man, that's scary!


Tobias: holy crap I got myself a stalker! Why did I ever listened to you and registered on simbook?






Kyle: well, since you can't do anything about it now, better go back to sleep mate...



Tobias: I can't sleep really...



Tobias: It's the first day of classes tomorrow...which is exciting...but now this stalking person is worrying me...that's too much! I'll go and have a walk...



Not a great idea with a stalker on the loose I'd say but...whatever...



It was not long before the sun rose, and Tobias decided to walk to the building where he would have his first class. He considered cycling there but decided that he had plenty of time to walk and get familiar with the campus.



And Tobias found out he wasn't the only early riser! Although it was still quite early for class, two other fellow students had decided to arrive earlier!



Blue haired guy: hey there, first year?



Tobias: yeah...



Blue haired guy: I thought so...you have that first year look on your face!



Tobias: uhm...okay...so I assume you're not a freshman?



Blue haired guy: no, I'm actually at my second year, but I need to take this class again because, you know, I kinda failed my exams haha



Tobias: oh...I'm sorry to hear that...well, we'll be classmates then! And since you've attended this class before...how is it like? Not too difficult I hope?



Blue haired guy: honestly I don't know...the only time I attended I dozed off...



Tobias: uhm...okay....well, let's get in and find out!



Blue haired guy: get in? Uhm, now that I give it a second thought...how about you get in and then give me your notes? I think I'm going to the café....



Blue haired guy: I'm starving! Aaah attending lectures is such a stress...



.......



Hey Toby! There you are! So? How was it? Your first lecture?



Tobias: it was good! Not that easy though...better practice with my fake skeleton! The professor said it's gonna help us with our study...the skeleton, and a huge manual! And he was right! See? I can already tell you where in the sim body the femur bone is located! It's there, right behind the eye sockets!



Uhm...er....are you really sure? O_o maybe you should just rest and relax a bit...visit the campus café maybe?



Tobias: yes, that's a lovely idea! I've been told me it's a good place to study!



.......



Honestly Toby, why don't you just stop reading that manual and grab a coffee?



Tobias: I can't...I need to be prepared for my next class! No time for coffee...



Rebecca: hey, look who's here!



....



Rebecca: hey, Toby!



.....


Rebecca: mind if I sit with you?


Tobias: uh...oh...uhm...hi...I hadn't seen you coming!



Rebecca: you're so taken by that book! What is it about?



Tobias: it's called "living with mutation"



Rebecca: ...interesting...



Tobias: really!



Rebecca: ...



Tobias: and you came here because....



Rebecca: listen, I hate that we're being awkward okay? We used to be good friends, remember?



Tobias: We met yesterday, Rebecca...



Rebecca: yeah but we stayed good friends for almost a whole day!



Tobias: so?



Rebecca: so, I say why spoil that beautiful friendship for a stupid fight over a meaningless subject?



Tobias: it wasn't meaningless Rebecca...besides, you thought we were on a date!



Rebecca: yeah yeah but hey, let's forget that and go back to being friends, how about that?



Tobias: well yes, it's okay with me but...I don't want to hurt your feelings, you know...you do know I'm in love with someone else...



Rebecca: ... whatever. Anyway, listen, how about a coffee?



Tobias: but I need to study...



Rebecca: well then maybe after the coffee we can...like, study together?



Tobias: really! That's an amazing idea! Let's make a study group!



Rebecca: right.....



Uhm...you do realize she's studying arts and you're in the science faculty, don't you?



Tobias: so what?



Nothing...



Random guy: why, look who we have here! Beautiful strange Kendra! She looks so absorbed in her book...she must be a clever bookworm! I like clever girls...they're so...different!



Kendra: .....



Random guy: hey beauty, mind if I sit here with you?



Kendra: I'm studying, Ronan.



Ronan: so...may I sit here with you...to study?



Kendra: Nope.



Ronan: .....



Rebecca: oh hey, Kendra! I hadn't seen you! What are you doing?



Kendra: hey Reb...I'm trying to ignore an annoying guy by concentrating on my book...



Ronan: hey!



Tobias: ....



Rebecca: this is Toby by the way! Mind if we sit with you?



Kendra: not at all and...oh. That Toby....



Kendra: Hello there...



Ronan: I can't believe you let a random ordinary kid sit with you...and you didn't let me! I mean, I've been trying to ask you out for the whole of last year!



Kendra: and you didn't succeed. And you never will. So bye!



Rebecca: uhm...that was a bit rude, Kendra...after all, he must have a big crush on you!



Kendra: oh please...I bet he says that to every girl! He's just an annoying spoilt kid, used to get anything he wants, whenever he wants it...and used to whine when he doesn't get it! So not cool...



Rebecca: ..... I'll just go and get coffee....



Kendra: But now, let's concentrate on you! So you're the famous Tobias!



Tobias: er...am I? I didn't know I was famous...



Kendra: you are! Rebecca has been talking about you for the whole class today! Besides, you two did make a show of yourselves yesterday...I'm not someone who likes gossip but hey, that was so big it even reached my uninterested ear!



Random girl: *hissing* so, that's infamous Tobias Love! Treating a girl like that....and going around with that angel-like face! How can he!



Tobias: er...well, I....I didn't mean to...I don't like to be popular...





Kendra: well, that's a bit too late for that, don't you think?


Random girl: Oh, I can't stand to stay in the same room he's staying...I'll have to report to the "We hate Tobias Love" club that the café is off limits now!



Tobias: er...is that girl talking about me? What did I do?



Kendra: what did you do? You broke poor Rebecca's heart, that's what you did! On your first day, at the meet and greet! That's not cool, you know? You should be thankful she still talks to you!



Tobias: honestly, I'm fed up with this story! What was I supposed to do? First she insults me and my feelings, then she says I broke her heart because we were supposed to be on a date! A date? I mean, I had met her like, what, a few hours before? That's not a date to me! We just met in the dorm and decided to go to the meet and greet together, that's all! And now that I think of it, I did think she was being a bit flirty, but that didn't make sense to me..besides, I didn't know anyone else, so I went with her, that's it!



Kendra: so that's it? You met and agreed to go to the meet and greet with her just because she was the first person you met?



Tobias: yeah!



Kendra: she told me something totally different....that you had asked her out and flirted with her...and then you had insulted her and told her she didn't mean anything....and you had dumped her with an obvious excuse like you were in love with someone who existed only in your dreams...



Tobias: that's what she told you?



Kendra: that's what she told the whole campus today...



Tobias: but it's not true! I mean, the basics of it, yeah, but hey, I wasn't mean!



Kendra: but you must forgive her...she must have a bad crush on you!



Tobias: but how can it be possible? She had met me only for a few hours!



Kendra: then tell me about this girl you're madly in love with...Rebecca told me you don't know her...



Tobias: well actually....



Kendra: you don't know her, but you're in love with her, right?



Tobias: yeah...but it's not that simple, although our first and only meeting was short...I have dreamt of her emerald green hair and blue green eyes for years!



Kendra: therefore, you must understand what Rebecca is feeling, and you must forgive her...



Tobias: but my story is totally different...



Kendra: you're obsessed with someone you just got a glimpse of. She's obsessed with someone she's known for three hours. Looks the same to me...poor Rebecca...



Tobias: well, she got over it anyway...I think. She knows I have someone else in mind and still she wants to be friends, so everything's cool now!



Kendra: men are so slow sometimes...that's why I stick to being single!



Rebecca: hey there, sorry for the long wait, I met an old classmate from my high school and we kind of had much to catch up with! And guess what? He even asked me out!


Tobias: but that's great! I'm happy for you!! So if I ever manage to meet my lovely hot dog girl again, we can double date!


Rebecca: .....



Kendra: I fear this is going to end very badly....better leave the battlefield before it's too late!



Rebecca: ....



Tobias: why the sad face Rebecca? You should be happy to finally have a date!



Kendra: okay, better stay here to avoid massive bloodshed...



Rebecca: you...you really are a fool, Tobias Love...



Tobias: but why! What did I do this time!



Tobias: why are you angry at me now!



Rebecca: you really don't get it, do you?



Kendra: er.....Tobias?



Rebecca: you're so dumb Tobias!



Tobias: I'm tired of being insulted for no reason...definitely tired! I thought we were friends? You said that!



Kendra: ....Tobias....I think....




Rebecca: yeah...friends...right...I said that....of course...


Tobias: then why are you reacting like that!



Kendra: Tobias! I think...



Tobias: what!



Kendra: your girl...I think...she's right there!



Tobias: oh my goodness....



Tobias: ... it's really her! She...she's getting coffee!



Kendra: well, what are you waiting for? Go talk to her, come on!



Rebecca: *whispering* why, thank you Kendra, what a great friend you are...



Tobias: but I can't just go up to her and say "hey you, remember me? We just had a glimpse of each other when we were teens...and you were wearing a hot dog costume but it wasn't even Halloween! I don't even know your name but I think we're soulmates!"



Kendra: that, or just "hey, how are you doing?"



Rebecca: or, you could tell her you've been dreaming about her and her hot dog costume ever since, that you wish to marry her and have lots of children!



Tobias: that's a little too extreme, she would think I'm a mad stalker!



Rebecca: exactl---er, of course she wouldn't! She would fall in love with you immediately, I assure you! Come on, go tell her!



Tobias: er...



Kendra: ...too late anyway...she's gone!



Tobias: oh no....why am I such an idiot? Every time I see her I go numb! It's like my brain went dead, I don't know what to do...and it seems like I can't tell my legs to move!



Rebecca: aw I'm so sorry Toby...but I'm sure you'll meet her again soon...



Tobias: *sighs*



Kendra: so....aren't you supposed to get ready for your date?



Rebecca: what date?



Kendra: the date with your old classmate from high school...



Rebecca: oh that....there's no date, I made it up....



Kendra: I thought so...*sighs* you wanted to make him jealous then... but...


Rebecca: instead, he's dreaming of his weird girl again! Thanks to you I'd say!


Kendra: hey, that's not my fault, she was right there! Besides--



Rebecca: but you pointed her out to him! We were talking, he wouldn't have noticed her, weren't it for you!



Kendra: listen, you need to give the kid a break...I understand how you feel, girl, but you must give up! It's obvious you have no chances...



Rebecca: I'll never give up.



Kendra: gee, you look scary Rebs!



Rebecca: he's mine, I knew it from the first instant I saw him! I want him and he's gonna be mine!



Kendra: listen, I know you're angry and your self esteem is not at the top at the moment but....



Rebecca: my self esteem is just fine! His mind is just numb with all the fantasies about that girl...but he doesn't even know her, she doesn't even notice him! And that's a plus on my side...you'll see, I'll make him open his eyes and really see me....



Rebecca: but I wonder...how could I do that....



Kendra: listen, Rebecca...I can see where this all is leading and it's not good! If you think you have a chance then, great, go ahead, but do it fairly...if he's in love with someone else you should respect that and wait for your chance...and who knows, maybe once he gets to know her he won't like her...who knows...



Rebecca: OR, we could make a plan! How about you paint me naked?



Kendra: excuse me??!!



Rebecca: you paint me naked in a place we know he's passing through! Not his bedroom, that would be too obvious...but I don't know...we need to do further scheming on that...



Rebecca: anyway, I'm sure once he sees me naked all those childish dreams about the unknown sl--I mean, girl, will fade away!



Kendra: no way girl, that's a mad plan and I'm not going to get dragged into it!



Kendra: and I totally advise you to change your mind quickly! That's totally mental! And this tells a lot about your true self, Reb...I felt sorry for you because although you lied to me and to everyone else -yes, I know what really happened between you and Tobias- I was sorry for you but this...



Rebecca: oh please...



Kendra: you'd rather conquer the poor guy's heart with your body than with your true self! As your friend I feel I must tell you this is so....so not cool! Besides, it seems to me the behavior of a spoilt little girl...that's quite disappointing you know... And Tobias is not a toy, he's a man, and he's a decent one, and you don't even know him if you think this kind of tricks would work on him...



Rebecca: at least I know him more than you do...or do I sense jealousy here? Do you like him as well?



Kendra: yes I do, he's a good guy, I feel we can become friends. And he deserves to meet his soulmate whom he has loved for so much time!


Rebecca: whatever...well then, I really hoped you would understand...and help me...I really thought we were friends...but apparently, we're not! I think our ways part here, Kendra...


Kendra: please, listen to me, you're not going to get anything good...this is going to end bad...



Rebecca: with or without your help, I'll do it my way. Goodnight Kendra...



Kendra: you're forgetting something...



Rebecca: what?



Kendra: you invited me to sleep over, I can't go back to my dorm now.



Rebecca: fine, you can sleep here but do remember that we're not friends anymore.



Kendra: this is definitely not going to end well...



Tobias heard rather high tones coming from the living room and thought it was better to get out of the dorm...for some reason he felt he was the cause of the discussion...



Tobias: what is wrong with all those girls! I didn't do anything bad, I swear! So why is everyone mad at me?



Tobias: now, the library, that's one quiet place!



Tobias: if I can't sleep, or watch TV in my own dorm...better get some studying done!



Tobias: oh the joys of night study! Have you ever noticed how much you can get done at night? Specially if you're in a---



??: excuse me, do you know where I can find the "Blood is not blue" book? I thought I saw it in this section but it looks like it disappeared..



Tobias: ---library........oh....my....



Tobias: goodness! It's her again!

Tobias: she's so beautiful....




Hot-dog-girl: so that's why I couldn't find any copy, they're all gone!



Librarian: yes, I'm sorry, I think the last copy was rented this morning...



Hot-dog-girl: but what can I do! I desperately need that book for my next class!



Librarian: well, you could borrow something else...dealing with the same subject! Blood did you say? Uhm...weird choice of subject...



Hot-dog-girl: I'm in the science faculty, medicine branch! I want to be a doctor...



Tobias: oh my, my heart just skipped a beat...she's studying in my same faculty! She wants to be a doctor while I want to be a scientist...but that means we may have some classes in common!



Tobias: come on Tobias, man up and go talk to her! Now you also have a topic of conversation!



Tobias: but first I need to visit the toilet!



What! No! Not now! Can't it wait?



Tobias: I fear it can't...



Argh >.<



Random girl: hey honey, how are you doing?



Tobias: uh...a little in a hurry actually...if you would excuse me...



Random girl: my name is Rose, I saw you in class this morning and thought you were cute...and when I saw you here I thought hey, what a coincidence! Maybe he wants to do some research together?



Tobias: er...some other time maybe? I'm really in a rush....


Rose: okay, I'll be here....


Tobias: honestly, what's wrong with all those girls! Nobody ever behaved like this in Appaloosa Plains!



Well, that's because you're handsome Toby! ^_^



Tobias: I don't care! There's only one girl I'm interested in, and I want to feel good and confident when I talk to her....



And that's why you're visiting the toilet instead of talking to her?



Tobias: well, having a bladder incident in front of the person you like is not something you would recommend right?



Right....but hurry or you'll miss her...again!



Tobias: where...where is she?



She left just a minute ago T_T



Tobias: I can't believe it.... I lost her...again!



Always visit the toilet before going out Toby....



Tobias: but I couldn't! I wanted to get out of the dorm unnoticed, no time for toilet!



Oh well, you'll be luckier next time...



Tobias: yeah...but at least now I'll go home happier knowing that she's studying in my same faculty! I'll just need to attend classes and hang around those buildings to see her again...and when I do...I won't let her escape again, I will be brave and talk to her, no matter what or who is in the way!



Rebecca: hello, honey, have you missed me?





To be continued....





I'm so happy a new chapter's out after so much time!!! It was quite hard to write...but I was missing this sooo much!!! I hope you still like reading about the Loves ^_^

Feel free to comment or visit the facebook page!!
Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment