Saturday 13 September 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 32



Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we followed the first step of first born Tobias at University...although it was a bit of a difficult start, due to flirty dorm mate Rebecca and her scheming to win our hero's heart, a new hope has lighted up for Tobias, now that he knows for sure that his hot-dog girl is studying in his same faculty!
With this knowledge, he is now sure that the next time he meets her, he will have the courage to talk to her...no matter what...or who! But will he really?
Flirty Rebecca surely will do her best to avoid it...

Rebecca: hello, honey, have you missed me?

??: holy plumbob!


Kyle: what the plumbob are you doing there, Rebecca?


Rebecca: oh crap----what are you doing here!

Kyle: hello? That's my room! And as long as I know, my room mate hasn't changed....

Kyle: although I must say I wouldn't mind that now...*giggles* but don't tell Tobias! 

Rebecca: oh you shut up! I wasn't expecting you...I thought...I had planned it well...I don't see how it's possible that you walked in...it had to be Tobias!

Kyle: yeah yeah I thought so...so flattering...the awkward moment when you find a half naked girl in your room...and she's waiting for your room mate....of course...what else...


Kyle: and now that I think of it...I'm in my underwear too....awkward...


Rebecca: oh please, don't get all shy now! You're definitely not one who gets embarrassed by this kind of situation...I saw how you were flirting with Evion yesterday, you're definitely not a shy guy!


Kyle: yeah, but I usually have my clothes on!

Kyle: now, I think you should go...I won't look when you walk out, I promise!

Rebecca: whatever...


Kyle: oh, just one thing. If you want my opinion...this kind of tricks don't work with Tobias. 

Rebecca: I don't want your opinion, Kyle.

Kyle: maybe it's better that it was me...you would have made a fool of yourself...and you don't want that...but if it makes you feel better, I won't tell anyone what happened tonight!

Rebecca: shut up Kyle! I don't care...you don't know anything...

Kyle: I know Tobias better than you do apparently...anyway, you're right, it's not my business. Good night Rebecca.

Rebecca: yeah, good night Kyle.


Kyle: ......


Rebecca: crap crap crap. Major crap. This definitely was a total fail. That's not good Rebecca, you need to do a better planning next time...but then again, maybe what Kyle said was partly right...maybe I would have just made a fool of myself...maybe it's better that Tobias didn't see me like this....



Tobias:.... Rebecca? What....what are you doing??



Rebecca: or, maybe I was just right and this night is finally turning its favours on my side...*giggles* it might not have been a wasted plan after all!


Rebecca: hello, Toby...


Tobias: er...you do realise you're in your underwear, don't you?


Rebecca: I definitely do...

Tobias: oh...well, it's a weird choice of clothes --or no clothes-- for taking a stroll in the dorm...someone might see you like that and...they might think you're up to no good with some guy in this dorm!

Rebecca: oh really? and what if I really am?

Tobias: I thought you had had enough of gossip! Anyway, not my business...just go to...wherever you need to go... and I won't tell anyone you were going to some guy's room in your underwear!


Tobias: Come on, just go, I won't look at you so you don't have to feel uncomfortable!


Rebecca: ...handsome but...thick in the head...MUCH!


Tobias: wait, I know it's not my business but...didn't you have a date tonight? With your old classmate? Sorry I hadn't thought of that before!


Rebecca:.... what? No...Toby listen...

Tobias: Then I guess it went very well! That's great I'm happy for you!

Rebecca: it's not... like that, there was no date...

Tobias: oh I'm sorry...but then...why are you going around in your underwear? Okay, again, not my business, sorry!


Rebecca: look at me, Toby...


Tobias: er....

Rebecca: do you really want to know what I was up to?

Tobias: uhm...I don't think it's my business anyway so...I think I'll leave you to it...


Rebecca: and you're wrong, this is very much your business...


Tobias: ....er...really? I don't see how...


Rebecca: don't you like my outfit?


Tobias: er...

Rebecca: I wore it specially for you....I was waiting for you, lying on your bed...

Tobias: WHAT!


Tobias: what the heck Rebecca, what do you think you are you doing?



Rebecca: seducing you, of course! You look like a guy who need a lot of...persuasion...but I know that you want me...in this very moment....although you're trying to deny it, you want me...



Rebecca: and you know...I want you too so.....



Tobias: WHAT! That's not true!


Rebecca: it is, I do want to---

Tobias: but I don't!

Rebecca: you can't be serious...come on, let's go to my room and we can discuss this....*winks*


Tobias: no way, this madness stops here! I told you many times Rebecca, I'm in love with someone else---

Rebecca: you think you are...

Tobias: no, I am in love with someone else and as long as I am, there won't be space for any other girl in my life! If they're not looking for friendship!

Rebecca: but I...

Tobias: you said we could be friends, you said it yourself! Now it's obvious it's not what you want...but this stops here!

Rebecca: what is wrong with you? You're a handsome guy...I'm a beautiful girl...we're alone here...I'm wearing a sexy outfit just for you....what did I do wrong! Why won't you just take me and--

Tobias: I don't love you, Rebecca.

Rebecca: does it matter? I mean, you can learn to love me later on but for the time being...it doesn't matter to me...I just need you...


Tobias: it matters to me, Rebecca. And if you knew me better you would have known. And you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself....now, go to you room before someone else sees you like that...I won't tell the others, okay? Let's just forget this and move on...


Rebecca: I still think you're lying...I want you, Tobias Love, I won't give up so easily

Tobias: you'd better do, Rebecca...just find another guy and move on, because honestly, even if I wasn't in love with someone else already, I don't think I would ever go out with you, now that I know what you're really like...


Rebecca: but...


Evion: what is this mess all about?

Tiberius: oh my, girls in underwear everywhere! Am I dreaming?

Kendra: oh my goodness...Rebecca...what have you done....


Tiberius: well, if I am dreaming, I don't want to wake up! *giggles* I'll just quickly go to the loo and be right back...don't move, girls in underwear!



Evion: what's going on here and who are you?


Kendra: hi...I'm Kendra...a friend of Rebecca's... she asked me to sleep over...

Evion: and are you having a secret party in underwear?

Kendra: er...no...we...she...

Evion: why on earth did you not invite me! I love underwear parties!

Kendra:.....

Kyle: what is this mess all about?


Kyle: oh....that.......I hate to say told ya... but hey....told you'd make a fool of yourself, Rebecca...



Tobias: Kyle...he knew about this?!!


Rebecca: I was in your bed...and the door opened...I thought it was you but...it was him and....he said---

Tobias: what?

Rebecca: he said I'd better go to my room before I made a fool of myself...

Tobias: and he was right! Now, I think you'd really better go....


Evion: why are you not in your underwear, Tobias? We're having an underwear party here! Come on, go change, quick! I'm gonna post pictures on simbook, I don't want you to look like a party crasher!


Tobias: ......

Rebecca: ......


Daniel: oh man...this is the most wonderful night of all time! And did you see Rebecca's outfit? I mean, did you really see it?


Kendra: men...they behave like fools as soon as they see a girl around! At least this Kyle seems to be a bit more sensible...


Kyle: oh yeah! I did, and you know, when I went to my room earlier I thought I was just going to go to bed but...I found her in the room, lying on Tobias's bed with that outfit on!


Daniel: oh man! Why is this never happening to me!

Kendra: ...... scratch my last....

Tiberius: hi!


Kendra: hi....


Tiberius: I don't think we know each other...

Kendra: we don't...I'm just a friend of Rebecca's...

Tiberius: cool! Have you moved in?

Kendra: nope, just sleeping over...

Tiberius: I don't think Rebecca was planning to get a lot of sleep anyway...

Kendra: you don't know what's going on, so don't you go judging her...

Tiberius: not her, just her underwear *giggles*


Kendra: so says the man with shocking pink knickers and white socks...


Tiberius: hey, what's wrong with my sleeping outfit! Besides, it was laundry day...

Kendra: ah...men!...

Tiberius: anyway, I thought there was an underwear party going on here... but everyone else has disappeared! So lame...

Kendra: oh please...

Tiberius: only joking (quite).. anyway, I don't know about you but I'm starving...fancy a midnight snack?

Kendra: oh yes, please, I'm starving too!


Kendra: so...what will we have? Ice cream? Cereals?


Tiberius: how about waffles?


Kendra: great! I love waffles!



Kendra: are you sure you can make waffles?


Tiberius: of course I am! It's quite simple actually...

Kendra: uhm...have you ever heard of the saying "never trust a man in pink underwear"?

Tiberius: nope...


Kendra: of course you haven't, I just made it up! *giggles* I'll grab a coffee anyway, just in case the waffles get burnt...


Tiberius: haha funny girl....and my waffles never get burnt! I'm a good cook you know!

Kendra: well that's good...I can't even make grilled cheese sandwiches! I normally live off cereals...

Tiberius: really? Oh my goodness, that's not healthy eating at all! Poor girl... what is your name anyway?

Kendra: Kendra...

Tiberius: well Kendra, Tiberius is just about to make you the best breakfast of your life!


Kendra: I hope so...


Tiberius: still doubting men in pink underwear now, are you?

Kendra: wow those waffles....look delicious!

Tiberius: they most definitely do! Come on girl, let's go have breakfast together!

Kyle: did anyone say "waffles"? Wow, you're great, man! You almost exceeded the master!

Kendra: which would be you, I suppose...

Kyle: oh yeah! I'm quite a good cook myself!

Kendra: and you are also wearing pink stripes on your underwear! That makes a pattern... I suppose...maybe all the good cooks wear pink underwear? ...interesting...


Daniel: mmmh do I smell waffles here?


Kyle: yep! Looks like Tiberius made quite an effort with today's midnight breakfast!


Kyle: mind if I sit with you guys?


Tiberius: ....

Kendra: ....


Tiberius: so? What do you say?


Kendra: speechless! Just amazing I have to admit...

Tiberius: told ya! You should stop living off pre-cooked stuff and the like! Not healthy!


Kendra: but I can't cook a thing! I just can't! I tried, you know, and the best result I had was when only the food got burnt...


Kyle: what do you mean by "only the food got burnt"?

Kendra: well, the other times the stove went on fire, or the microwave...or the whole of my mother's kitchen....

Tiberius: *cough cough* really?

Kendra: really...believe me, the world is a safer place when I survive off cereals!


Tiberius: well, but that can change...how about we give her cooking lessons, Kyle?


Kendra: what?!

Kyle: what!

Tiberius: it's gonna be fun! You can come here and we shall cook together!


Kendra: uhm...I don't think Rebecca will be happy with that...before going to bed - which now I know she wasn't planning to but hey.. - she told me we were not friends anymore and I could stay over just because she had invited me, but our friendship was over...


Tiberius: ouch....a bit of a venomous snake that girl is, isn't she? But she does have good looks, doesn't she, Kyle?

Kyle: uhm...yeah I think so....

Tiberius: come on Kyle, I heard you telling Daniel about the "incident" in your room... *giggles*

Kyle: ....

Kendra: *sighs* men.....


It was the first day of autumn but it didn't feel like it at all! The sun was shining and the leaves were still on trees...Tobias was late for classes and joined the crowd of late sleepers running to the building. The previous night had been...well, eventful. First he had found out the girl of his dreams was studying in his same faculty...then Rebecca had made quite a scene...



He really didn't get what was going on in that girl's head...she was just nuts! But there was no time to analyse Rebecca's crazy behaviour...because Tobias had just spotted an emerald haired girl entering his same building!



His heart was pounding so hard he thought people could hear it too...


Weird lady running out: oh yes, I do hear it!

...but he didn't care!


The only thing he was thinking of was his hot-dog girl....where was she? He had seen her enter the building....but now she was lost! And he was late for class!



And then he found her! Sitting in the front row and listening attentively to the professor!


Wow Toby! She's attending your same class! Excited? What are you going to do? Are you going to talk to her after class?

Tobias: I'm going to do much better....


Tobias: I'm going to sit next to her!


OMG! That was very brave Toby! Well done, well done!!



Tobias was staring at the teacher doing her lecture, but he wasn't listening to a word she said...



The only thing he could hear was his heart beating so fast....and although his face looked calm, the only thing he could think about was...


Tobias: ... [OMG OMG OMG! I'm sitting next to her! I can't believe what I just did!]

He didn't dare look at her though...she was so concentrated on her notes...he could hear her scribbling on the paper...he could smell her perfume...it scented of lily...and fresh rain....how a perfume could smell of fresh rain he didn't know, but he definitely liked it!

Until....drunk on her perfume and his emotions...tired from a sleepless night...Tobias....


...dozed off!


Hot-dog girl: ....did he really fall asleep?? I mean...we're in the front row, how rude is that! Poor professor...

O_o *whispers* Tobias...Tobias! Wake up, wake up! NOW!



Tobias: uh...what? Oh my, did I really...



Yes, Toby, you were sleeping during the class T_T You must be very tired...



Tobias: oh my...I'm sitting next to the girl of my dreams and...what do I do? I sleep??!!! I'm such an idiot!



No you're not, just very tired ^_^


Tobias: hopefully none noticed...better start taking notes anyway...or pretending to...


Tobias: what is this class about? I haven't got any clue!



Hot-dog girl: .....it's supposed to be "Making the most of general science part one: the working of sims bodies" but... I fear I'm not understanding a thing...



Hot-dog girl: this teacher is so boring! *yawns*


Tobias: ...... did she.....I mean...did she really....talk to me? Oh my goodness! She talked to me! I talked to my dream girl! For the first time! But I can't tell her anything now because.....


Tobias: ...she dozed off.....



Tobias: like the most of the class....



Tobias: aww she's so sweet when she sleeps!



Hot-dog girl: oh my goodness...was I sleeping?


Tobias: ...er...a--a bit...


Hot-dog girl: oh my, I'm such a bad person! Sleeping during a class! I'm so ashamed of myself! Better ask a question to pretend I was simply meditating on what I was hearing...


Tobias: ... wow...she's such a clever girl...

Hey, I think you're forgetting something here...

Tobias: what?

You just talked to her! ^_^

Tobias: did I?


Yep! Come on, class is over go talk to her again!



Tobias: but what should I say!


Whatever comes to your mind! Just talk to her before she disappears again!

Tobias: er...haha hey, look! Looks like the professor didn't notice her class is over! She's still explaining diagrams...to her ghost students haha!


Random guy: wow, what a great thing to say to pick a girl up... 



Hot-dog girl: what? Oh yeah...poor woman...


Tobias: poor woman? Oh yeah....poor professor she must...er....very taken by her job...I guess...maybe?

Hot-dog girl: .....


Tobias: er...I mean, she must love her job not to notice that everybody left...or to carry on lecturing while most of her students are sleeping...right?


Hot-dog girl: .....


.....























....


OMG! >.< Tobias, say something! Something...better...than what you said before...please?


Tobias: er...


Hot-dog girl: wh-what is your name?


Tobias: what? Oh, my name...my name.... *whispers* damn, what is my name?

>.< Tobiaaaaas don't panic please! >.<

Tobias: Oh right, sorry I was just a bit confused hehehe

Hot-dog girl: about your name? *smiles* I'm Scarlette...

Tobias: Tobias...that's my name...yeah...nice to meet you...Scarlette...

Scarlette: gotta go now...


Scarlette: oh my, did I just ask him such an obvious thing like his name??


Tobias: wait!

Scarlette: ....


Tobias: oh...it's raining...


Scarlette: it is...


Tobias: looks like autumn is here at last...


Scarlette: I like autumn....

Tobias: me too! Grey skies...golden leaves...Halloween...hot-dog costumes...


Scarlette: *grins*


Tobias: ... [Oh my goodness! Did I just say that? Stupid Toby...stupid stupid stupid...]


Scarlette: well then, gotta go now...see you around, Tobias Love...



Tobias: what....how....does she know who I am?


Everyone does, nowadays, Toby...see, Rebecca's doing had one side effect she didn't expect...it made you the most popular guy on campus!

Tobias: but I don't want to be the most popular guy on campus...

Not even if it makes your hot-dog---I mean, Scarlette know your name? ;)

Tobias: well then, in that case...I think I like it! *grins*


Speaking of which...


Tobias: there she is....hello, Rebecca...


....


Tobias: she's ignoring me now....

Well, better ignoring you than finding new ways to seduce you, right?

Tobias: right...


Tobias: hey Evion, how are you doing?


Tobias: I'm having such a wonderful day today!


Tobias: I just need a cup of coffee to relax a bit and then I'll go study a bit!



Tobias: such a lovely day to study, isn't it, Evion?



Tobias: it's the perfect day to do everything! I'm just loving this day sooo much!



Evion: oh my goodness...Tobias Love has gone mad hasn't he!



I'm so happy to see you happy Toby ^_^


Tobias: I am happy....I'm so excited! And actually I can't really study when I am feeling like this...maybe I'll just go have a walk around the campus!


Tobias: look at this place! I didn't know there was a comics store!



Tobias: a light read is a good way to take my mind off things...


But...I thought you were happy! Why would you want to take your mind off things now??

Tobias: I need to do something not to think...if I start thinking, my heart starts beating so hard I fear I'll have a heart attack! Besides, if I start thinking, my mind start playing brain movies!

Brain movies?

Tobias: yes, you know, when you're in love with someone...and you're happy...but you're too scared or shy to tell them...at least in your mind, if you wish for something to happen, it really does! And for some reason I'm never shy or clumsy in my brain movies...

Aha I see...

Tobias: but then again, if reality gets to be different it's quite disappointing, isn't it?  So I try not to indulge too much in my dreams...by doing things! Like studying...or reading a book! I don't want to dream about what I'm going to tell her tomorrow when we meet again in class... and then get really disappointed when, maybe, she doesn't even show up, you know!

Now I see :)

Tobias: so I read....

Kendra: hey there, Toby! What are you reading?


Tobias: oh, hello Kendra! Nothing special, a light read...


Kendra: holy plumbob, look at you! You're shining! What happened to you Toby?


Tobias: I....I got to talk to her, Kendra!


Kendra: to whom? Oh, don't tell me...your emerald haired girl!

Tobias: YES! And she's called Scarlette by the way...

Kendra: wow, so now you're on first name terms! That is great! Now, tell me, how did it happen?


Tobias: this morning...I was running to class...and I saw her enter the building!


Kendra: wow, is she attending classes there as well?

Tobias: better than that...she's in my same class!

Kendra: what! And how on earth didn't you notice this little detail before?

Tobias: because she's not attending all of my classes...she's in my same faculty, but while I go for Science, she goes for Medicine! Therefore we only have some basic classes together..see?

Kendra: but that's so great! What a huge luck!

Tobias: yes! So, I saw her enter the building, but then she disappeared! I was late for classes so I entered the room...and there she was! In the front row! So I took up my courage and...

Kendra: and?

Tobias: and I went to sit next to her!

Kendra: no, you didn't...

Tobias: I did!

Kendra: no way! Wow that was very brave Toby!


Tobias: and at the end of the class we talked...she asked for my name! But thinking about it...I think she already knew my name...so why would she ask for it?


Kendra: because maybe she wanted an excuse to talk! That is...so good!

Tobias: yes...and then outside we talked again...and she said "see you around"!

Kendra: wow I'm so happy for you Toby! You really deserve this...don't let anything spoil the fun! Or anyone...understood?

Tobias: yeah...speaking of which...er...

Kendra: oh let's not speak of Rebecca, please, she's just nuts! We're not friends anymore because I didn't want to take part in her crazy scheming, can you imagine that?

Tobias: I'm sorry...I feel it's my fault...kind of...indirectly....

Kendra: no it's not, she's just a selfish little b****!

Tobias: Kendra!

Kendra: well, she is, isn't she? I was very protective of her at the beginning, I thought she had her reasons and I couldn't judge her but hey, she showed her true self and I don't like it, whatever her reasons. All the good for me! I lost her but I found you! Can we be friends and can I trust you with a little secret?

Tobias: of course you can!


Kendra: then, let's go to the pub and discuss MY plan....



Tobias: so...this is the campus' famous pub?


Kendra: yeah...although we must have chosen the wrong evening, only old people around!


Kendra: even the gnomes are old!



Kendra: and if people are young...they pee in their pants....oh my goodness what's wrong with this place!



Tobias:  well, at least we can play pool!



Kendra: yes, pool is cool indeed...although I'm not much talented...


Tobias: so, what did you want to tell me?

Kendra: uhm...well...that requires more privacy...and self determination...than I can have while playing pool...

Tobias: I thought it was something about Rebecca?

Kendra: no, definitely not! Why did you get that idea?

Tobias: I don't know...it just seemed to me that you had a plan...I thought it involved her since you were talking about losing her friendship, that's all...

Kendra: believe me Tobias, she doesn't deserve to be given even a second of attention, that's a waste of time...no, what I wanted to tell you is more...personal...let's go sit down, will you?

Tobias: uhm...yeah...I'm curious now!


Kendra: so...


Tobias: so...

Kendra: the other night...

Tobias: quite a commotion...and what with Evion thinking it was an underwear party! I mean, is she really this dumb?


Kendra: oh yeah I think she is...but hey, don't make me lose my courage to tell you what I'm planning to!


Tobias: sorry, go ahead then...

Kendra: the other night....

Tobias: oh, and btw I'm so sorry I didn't come to talk to you! I was quite upset...but I imagine you felt awkward to be abandoned by your "friend" in an unknown place among unknown people in underwear! Hahah now that I give it a second thought it was quite a funny night!

Kendra: Tobias! Please!

Tobias: okay I'm done, go on...

Kendra: well the thing is, while you were not caring of what would happen to me in an unknown place with unknown people...I kind of...met...someone...

Tobias: someone!

Kendra: yeah, one of your dorm mates actually....

Tobias: oh really....and which one of the three is he?

Kendra: ...


Tobias: let me guess: hopefully it's not Daniel, he's a bit of a jerk...and Kyle...he's a good guy but...no, he doesn't look like your kind of guy...so...well, only one's left! It must be Tiberius!


Kendra: well, you don't have many dorm mates...

Tobias: *giggles*

Kendra: so? What do you think?

Tobias: about what?

Kendra: about him! What is he like? What does he do? ...does he have a girlfriend?


Tobias: well...I don't really know him much...but he looks like a decent guy!


Kendra: he cooks...

Tobias: oh really? I didn't know that...I knew that Kyle was a good cook...


Kendra: that's because you were nowhere to be seen while we were having waffles!


Tobias: you were! Well well well, you already had a breakfast date! That's good *giggles*

Kendra: don't laugh... it wasn't a date...we had just met...he had said something stupid and I was teasing him...and he had such a funny underwear! It was pink! really bright pink! Does he always wear that?

Tobias: honestly, Kendra, I'm better off without this information....

Kendra: right...anyway, he said he would cook waffles for me, because I can't cook and I usually live off cereals in the morning...

Tobias: really?


Kendra: really...anyway, he said we could have breakfast together and I liked the idea...but then Kyle came along and we couldn't talk much...he said he could give me cooking lessons though! Or Kyle could..now that I think of it I'm not so sure...


Tobias: well, that's a good start! When are you coming over for your first class?

Kendra: well, that's the thing. He didn't say! I didn't dare to ask...and the thing was just dropped! So now, since Rebecca is my friend no more, since we never set a date for cooking classes...I have no excuse to pop up at your place again!

Tobias: well, that's easily solved because you could come and see me....

Kendra: thank you....but then again, I need to ask you another favour....

Tobias: what?

Kendra: could you please become friends with Tiberius? Get to know him, know what he likes and hates...know if there's someone in his life...like a girlfriend...hopefully not...

Tobias: well, yeah of course...I can talk to him and ask if---

Kendra: *deathstares* DO NOT ask...become his friend and let him tell you these things...please? And then refer to me....

Tobias: okay but...just one thing...why don't you ask him yourself?

Kendra: because I can't!

Tobias: why?!

Kendra: I can't talk about this stuff with guys I like! It's quite rare, but when I happen to like someone...it's like I lost the ability to compose sentences...and stupid things come out of my mouth...

Tobias: really? But you don't look like a shy girl...quite the contrary actually! I saw you dealing with boys...you're not shy at all!


Kendra: yes, when they're just friends or random people...Listen, I grew up with five brothers, I've always played and hang out with boys. No issues at all. But when I happen to like someone...I realise I don't know what to say. Growing up mainly with boys made me like one of them! I can be best buddy but I'm no girlfriend material...I mean, I don't know what a girl would say to the one she likes...sometimes I so wish I was like one of those perfect and beautiful giggly girly girls, those that everyone loves and those who always know what to say...or how to flirt! I can't flirt at all...I'm hopeless...


Tobias: *cough cough* so...you need advice to behave like a girly girl you say...and you're asking me for advice?? Well....I'm not sure I can help, being, you know, definitely not a girl...maybe you should have asked another girl about that...


Kendra: I can't, I'm not comfortable around girls...most of them are so...er...like Evion! Eww...


Tobias: but what can I tell you?

Kendra: you can tell me how you would like your Scarlette to talk to you...how you would like her to behave...stuff like that...like, if you were Tiberius and Scarlette was me...what would you expect her to do?

Tobias: er...what? Uhm...well...for once, I don't like "girly girls" as you call them, girls like Evion you know...so I wouldn't wan't Scarlette to behave as one. I like girls with brains, so, if Tiberius thinks alike, that's one point for you!

Kendra: I don't know what he thinks...I don't know if he maybe likes me a bit...or if he was just being polite...that's why you need to become friends with him! Please? You get to know how he's like and then tell me what I need to do!

Tobias: I'd say just be yourself but...

Kendra: yes yes I know but...I also know I'm not the typical girl around...and since I don't know how he's like...I'm not sure...please Toby? Help me?

Tobias: okay...I'll do that...but still I don't think you should worry much, he seems like a nice guy, you shouldn't be afraid to be yourself with him!

Kendra: thank you...but still...he looks so perfect and neat while I'm...well, look at me! I'm an artist!


Kendra: I need to express my soul in my art...whenever I get inspiration! Like, now, on this floor!


Tobias: *sighs* I will help you Kendra, but I do think you have no reasons to feel awkward!


Hey Toby! Why the sad face?


Tobias: umph....told ya I don't have to linger on my dreams too much....she wasn't there today...I'm so sad...

Oh, don't be sad, I'm sure you're going to meet her again soon ;)


Tiberius: hey Toby! How's it going?


Tobias: uhm...


Tiberius: you look sad man, what's wrong?


Tobias: nothing...just....the girl I like wasn't in class today...and I didn't get to see her...

Tiberius: oh, so it's girl stuff! Well...speaking of which...may I ask you...how's your current relationship with Rebecca?

Tobias: below zero I guess...why?

Tiberius: I thought so...then I'm doomed!

Tobias: why?

Tiberius: Well you know the other night...that night of the underwear party...remember?

Tobias: yes I do remember...

Tiberius: good. Well, that night, a friend or Rebecca's was sleeping over...


Tobias: oh...


Tiberius: I hoped you could ask Rebecca for some information about this girl...although I don't think they're friends anymore...but maybe she would tell you...

Tobias: there you go...well, I'm sorry but I really can't do that...and yes, as far as I know they're not friends anymore...

Tiberius: Damn that's not good, how am I ever getting an excuse to see her again?

Tobias: well...why don't you just ask her over? I have the feeling it's the right thing to do...

Tiberius: how do you know? See, I told her I could give her cooking classes...but never set a date and time...

Tobias: well, set them now!

Tiberius: yeah but...how can I know she really wants to learn how to make waffles? I mean, maybe she was just polite...but hey, you weren't there so you don't know the whole story! May I trust you with this secret? May I tell you everything and have a man to man conversation with you?

Tobias: er...I kinda know---I mean, I would like to know the story but I kinda need to read something for my next class so....

Tiberius: good, then we can make a study group!

Tobias: great, let's do that!


Tiberius: ....so, the thing is: I see this girl in a very sexy nightgown. I mean, there was plenty of girls in underwear, and Rebecca wearing that thing...anyway, among all girls I see her...she had something different about her...something special...

Tobias: .....



Tiberius: know what I mean?


Tobias: uhm...yeah...


Tiberius: so well, she started teasing me for my stupid sleeping outfit - you know, it was laundry day and I had this stupid pink knickers that my mother bought me for Snowflake Day last year and---


Tobias: *cough cough*

Tiberius: anyway, she was teasing me and I thought...I liked it a lot! But you know me, not very good with words, specially with girls...so I didn't know what to say and I told her I would make her breakfast...

Tobias: okay...


Tiberius: and it worked, she liked my waffles! And then she said she can't cook and I said hey, I'll teach you! But then Kyle was there and we didn't arrange anything....I was just hoping she would come by to see Rebecca again so I could ask her....


Tiberius: but now you're also telling me they're not friends anymore...so I'm doomed! I'm not going to see her ever again....what shall I do? I thought I felt something...she's totally different from the girls I usually like but...she's special, don't you think so? But anyway I'm doomed...


Tobias: actually, she's a friend of mine too....


Tiberius: what! And why didn't you mention this irrelevant little detail before?

Tobias: you didn't ask...and I really had to study...


Tiberius: well well well...this changes a lot of things! I knew I had to talk to you today, there was a reason! Now, be a good dorm mate and tell me everything you know about her...like...What does she like? Does she have a boyfriend...holy plumbob I hope she doesn't!


Tobias: ....why do I have to go through this again? Why?

Tiberius: uh?

Tobias: nothing...*cough cough*


Tiberius: please, tell me something...what do you think I should do?


Tobias: do you really want to know what I really think about this?

Tiberius: yes, please...

Tobias: talk to her! Not me...grab your phone and ask her to come over! Hang out, cook, whatever, just ask her, not me!

Tiberius: uhm...I'm sorry mate, I fear I have upset you....I didn't mean to...

Tobias: sorry, I'm not upset with you it's just...I had a very disappointing morning and... I have the overemotional trait and....really, I can't tell you more than this: just talk to her, believe me it will work!

Tiberius: okay...if you're really sure....

Tobias: yes I am, talk to her and everything will be fine!

Tiberius: great! I'll do that then...thank you mate!


Tiberius: gotta go now, my next class is starting any minute now! Thanks for the talk Tob, you're a great dorm mate!

Tobias was still feeling down...despite all his efforts not to daydream too much, he had definitely hoped to see Scarlette in class...and he was disappointed!

He decided to take a tour of the campus and ended up watching this guy's presentation...


But it must have been interesting, because he even took notes!



Then he decided...to use the telescope to look...at stars??!! O_o


Tobias: not really, I'm trying to see if I can locate Scarlette somewhere!

Aaaah I see....


Tobias: OMG!


What? What did you see?

Tobias: Tiberius...he really wears pink underwear!

XD XD XD XD


Tobias: the telescope is a scary scary thing...


Scarlette: oh really? I actually use it a lot, I like looking at the night sky!

Tobias: what...oh... 





Tobias: Scarlette! HI!

Scarlette: hey you...


Tobias: there you are! I thought to see you in class this morning...



Scarlette: oh well...er...I kinda...overslept *giggles*



Tobias: oh good, I kinda thought you were not feeling well or something...


Scarlette: aww, really?

Tobias: I mean, you don't look like someone who has fun skipping classes so...I was a bit worried...that's all...

Scarlette: that's...very sweet Toby...


Scarlette: anyway! I was actually looking for you because---


Tobias: you were??!!

Scarlette: yes! Because...I have something to ask you...

Tobias: o-okay...what is it about?


Scarlette: er...I'm a bit ashamed to say this but...Remember I kinda dozed off in class yesterday?


Tobias: yeah, I did that too, and so did the rest of class! Nothing to be ashamed of...

Scarlette: well...but I found out that something important is missing from my notes so....could you please...

Scarlette: would you be so kind to pass me your notes? Pretty please?


Tobias: ah, that! Of course...no problem.... only thing is...I'm not sure my notes are...er...exhaustive enough... I mean, I fear I wasn't always...uh...listening attentively to the lecture...


Scarlette: oh that's okay, better than no notes at all! Thank you so much! 

Tobias: no problem...so...do you want the notes now or...

Scarlette: hey, listen, what are you doing now?

Tobias: nothing, really...

Scarlette: how about a study group? We can share our parts of notes and try to find out what that lecture was about, after all!


Tobias: y-yes of course we can do that! Sure! I'd love it...


Scarlette: good .... it's a beautiful day, let's go outside!


Tobias: wow I like this place!


Scarlette: oh yes...so quite...and beautiful! I love sunny days in autumn!


Tobias: oh my goodness, I'm actually hanging out with Scarlette! I can't believe it! Thank you, thank you, oh mighty plumbob! Thank you so much!



Scarlette: uhm...so...this part about the circulatory system...I think I missed what the pulmonary circulation was about... damn! Do you have that bit?


Tobias: uhm...yeah here it is "The pulmonary circulatory system is the portion of the cardiovascular system in which oxygen-depleted blood is pumped away from the heart, via the pulmonary artery, to the lungs and returned, oxygenated, to the heart via the pulmonary veinOxygen deprived blood from the superior and inferior vena cava, enters the right atrium of the heart and flows through the tricuspid valve (right atrioventricular valve) into the right ventricle..



Scarlette: great! That's what I was missing! Great notes Toby!


Tobias: well..it's actually from simipedia--*cough cough* anyway, who cares where the information come from as long as we're learning? 


Tobias: anyway, we could do some practice on the skeleton as well!


Scarlette: I don't see how you can study the circulatory system on a skeleton Toby....

Tobias: er...right....but...I always wondered what these buttons were for....


Tobias: AAARGH! 



Tobias: Holy plumbob, that freaked me out! 


Scarlette: you're so funny Toby! 

Tobias: it's amazing how they programmed it though, don't you think?

Scarlette: it's quite cool, yeah...anyway, how about we go eat something? I'm starving...


Scarlette: this is basically the only diner of the campus...not much choice... I hope you like it...


Tobias: of course! Anything's fine with me, really!

Scarlette: great! Let's go in then!


Tobias: oh my! It's full moon night! How long have we been inside? It was not yet sunset when we went in!


Scarlette: I'm sorry, I hadn't realised it was so late...maybe you had something else to do?


Tobias: absolutely not! That was absolutely fantastic! I mean...the food was very good and....the company...also...


Scarlette: *giggles* so....well...if you don't need to go home now...


Scarlette: there is a bowling hall just across the street...I've always wanted to try bowling...how do you like the idea?



Tobias: fantastic! Let's go bowling then! It's gonna be fun!



Tobias: old people....again...this campus seems to be full of them!


Old guy: we're out having fun while you youngsters should stay at home studying! haha

Tobias: ....


Tobias: so....this bowling thing....let's do it!



Scarlette: uhm...are you sure you know how to do it?


Tobias: 100% positive! Look here, Scarlette...yess! Come on...come on...make a strike....

Scarlette: er... Toby....

Tobias: how comes! How comes I hit only one bowling pin! The ball was going straight at the center and.... what a shame....

Scarlette: *giggles*


Scarlette: now, look at me Toby...I'm going for a strike!



Scarlette: ready....



Scarlette: steady...


OMG scary!!!! >.<

Scarlette: go---oooouch!


Scarlette: .....ouch....


Tobias: .....don't worry Scarlette...I'm not going to laugh and---


Tobias: hey...look at your ball...



Scarlette: OMG....



Scarlette: yes!!! I got half of it! Woo hoo!!!!


Tobias: uhm...I'll have to do better than...


Tobias: and it's a strike!!!!! *happy dance*



Scarlette: uhm.... I don't think bowling's really my thing...


Tobias: yeah, not my thing either... *cough* but I won! *cough* hey, let's get something to drink!


Wow Toby, you look like a pro! OoO


Tobias: don't disract me...I'm trying not to spill...

Sorry :P


Scarlette: cool, what is it?


Tobias: I don't know, I improvised! It's lemon, lime, mint, ice...just try it and tell me if it's any good!


Scarlette: ....


Scarlette: that is good! You would make a good mixologist you know? *giggles*

Tobias: well, thank you! But I'd rather go for a science career lol




Scarlette: hey, it was a great day...and evening...

Tobias: it definitely was...we should study together more often! haha


Scarlette: .... we really should ....


Tobias: ah........


..........


Awww awkward moment! Tobias say something!!! >.<


Tobias: *gulps down drink*


Scarlette: ....


Tobias: then...how about tomorrow? Are you free?


Scarlette: ouch, bad day tomorrow...I have classes the whole day...

Tobias: oh, okay....

Scarlette: but I'm free at lunch! I don't have much time but...if you like...


Tobias: then we can have lunch together!


Scarlette: great! At the diner or....

Tobias: at the park! Let's have a picnic by the lake!

Scarlette: cool! I love the idea! Let's meet at 12.30 pm by the lake then!

Tobias: It's a date then!

Scarlette: *giggles*

Tobias: I meant...well.......is it?

Scarlette: if---if you want it to be....

Tobias: I...I do...


Scarlette: great....


Tobias: yeah....

Old guy: aww so young and so awkwardly in love! I do remember how it feels....


Tobias: it feels like....hey, I have a date with the most beautiful woman on earth!


Old guy: hahahahahaha

Scarlette: *giggles*


Scarlette: see you tomorrow then! Bye!


Tobias: she's so....she's so....oh my, I can't believe this is really happening! I'm so in love....




To be continued....

I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ I'm so happy to see Tobias&Scarlette's love story unfold at last <3 Aren't they the most adorable couple? <3 Thank you LJFoxie for creating such a perfect match for Tobias!!
Feel free to leave comments, visit the facebook page, whatever!
Next chapter coming out asap!
Byeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment