Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 33

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

After months of zero sims time, I'm finding myself quite inspired these days, and I'm trying to make the most of it :D

Anyway, looks like someone is going to have a date soon!! ;) ;)


Rebecca: hello Tobias...


Tobias: damn! Rebecca you scared me!

Rebecca: where have you been?

Tobias: stalking, much?


Rebecca: I just asked you a simple question...

Tobias: and the answer is: none of your business..

Rebecca: come on, I'm curious...

Tobias: Time to go, Rebecca, this is my room...

Rebecca: I know...


Tobias: then, look, Kyle's asleep, I'm going to sleep too, goodnight!

Tobias: besides, I thought you weren't talking to me anymore, and you know what? It was totally fine by me...

Rebecca: how rude...what happened to you Toby? You weren't this rude before...

Tobias: just opened my eyes, maybe? Now really, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

Tobias: oh great, that was easy this time! Cool! And now at last I can go dream about my lovely Scarlette...

Rebecca: you're not getting rid of me so easily Tobias Love...I'm just leaving because...because...I feel something weird....like some major power is calling me outside...can't you feel it too, Toby?


Tobias: nope! Goodnight..


Rebecca: something is dragging me outside....what is happening to me?


Rebecca: oooh those lights...they're so beautiful...


Rebecca: aaaargh! What's happening to me!!! Someone, help!!!!

Rebecca: Tobias!!!!


Tobias: *snoring*


Evion: something weird is going on in this house tonight... I can feel it....maybe it's just the full moon....or maybe not...something evil is approaching, I can tell...

Rebecca: Evion!


Evion: oh...that was just Rebecca...but wait....she's not the same...something's wrong with her energy!



Evion: Rebecca...are you okay? You look...strange...

Rebecca: Evion you can't believe what just happened to me!


Rebecca: I was just about to stalk Tobias in his room when...

Evion: ....

Rebecca: ... I was dragged out!

Evion: he dragged you out?

Rebecca: no! Some mighty force did! I felt I needed to go outside...

Evion: uh oh....

Rebecca: and outside there were these beautiful, hypnotizing lights.... and then....


Evion: you got abducted by aliens.

Rebecca: er...yeah, how do you know?

Evion: I read a lot of sci-fi books!

Rebecca: er...you...read books??!

Evion: yeah, why?

Rebecca: nothing just...nevermind...


Evion: I also have superpowers during full moon!

Rebecca: .... oh really ....


Evion: yes! Both my parents are wizards but I was born human...for some reason I don't have their magic...however, during full moon something awakens inside me, like a sixth sense, and I can see and feel things...with my power!

Rebecca: okay..........


Evion: like, I knew something eerie was going on here tonight! And Something evil was approaching...and then you came in with this alien story! See? I've got powers!

Rebecca: right...

Evion: but hey, don't worry, if you're feeling okay nothing bad must have happened to you on that space shift!

Rebecca: I can't remember anything...

Evion: just go to bed and sleep over it, you'll feel better tomorrow!


Tobias: hey Tib! How are you doing?

Tiberius: hey Tob...good...just finishing this programme...it sucks...but then again, being a technology student has its positive sides! I can upload my assignment directly to the University website and avoid going to class!

Tobias: so, no classes today?

Tiberius: nope...

Tobias: and how about Kendra? Have you talked to her?

Tiberius: er...no...not yet...I thought I would try to organise the perfect situation before---

Tobias: you don't have classes this morning, that's the perfect situation! Come on, call her and ask her to come over!

Tiberius: are you sure?

Tobias: positive! Just...maybe...as much as she might love your pink knickers...get dressed...please...


Tiberius: right...hey, how do you know she loves my pink underwear??? Toby!!!


Tobias: Scarlette!

Scarlette: hey Toby!

Tobias: well when you said you had classes yesterday...I didn't know it was my same class this morning! That's...nice!

Scarlette: *giggles* I didn't know you were taking practical anatomy as well...

Tobias: yeah I am...but hey, are we still meeting later for lunch?

Scarlette: we are...we are *smiles*

Evion: awww that's so....disgustingly sweet! I didn't know this side of you, Tobias...


Tobias: and what are you doing here, Evion?

Evion: uh....attending classes?

Tobias: what do you mean by attending classes? Wait...are you studying...

Evion: science and medicine!

Tobias: and why didn't I ever saw you in class????

Evion: classes are boring...I usually ask handsome boys to pass me their notes, so I don't need to attend classes....

Tobias: .... and you are here today because....

Evion: because none of my minions could attend this class! So disappointing...but hey, since you're here...pass me your notes at home, won't you?

Evion: great, why didn't I think of it before? We're studying the same thing and you're also living in my same dorm! Oh well, I'll go then, see you at home Tobias!

Tobias: .....





Kyle....what are you doing there...reading a book in your underwear...just outside your room?? O_o

Kyle: I'm waiting...

For what?

Kyle: For her to get out!

Who??


Kyle: Rebecca...she locked herself in and won't come out! She's listening to music I think....wait, who am I talking to???

.....creepy Rebecca..... O_o


Tiberius: hey dude...

Daniel: hey mate, what's up?

Tiberius: I...er...I'm going to ask a girl out...what do you think?

Daniel: well, that's great! Does she have any pretty friends for me?

Tiberius: uh...I don't know...


Tiberius: well the thing is....I'm going to ask her to come over so...

Daniel: got it, I'm leaving!

Tiberius: sorry, mate...

Daniel: I had to go to classes anyway....you have fun! *winks*


Tiberius: come on Tib...man up...and send her a text...not that difficult, is it? Hopefully she'll be happy about it...come on man, you can do it....


Kendra: HOLY PLUMBOB!


Kendra: He texted me! He texted me! He asked me to go over for a cooking class...I can't believe it!


Kendra: oh my goodness I'm gonna cry!


Kendra: don't be stupid Kendra, don't waste your time by getting all emotional! Pull yourself together and get inside!


Daniel: wow, that was quick!

Kendra: what?

Tiberius: hello there! Wow did you teleport yourself or....

Kendra: er...I...I was having a walk and...I was actually quite close to here when I got your text and...

Daniel: wow, that must have been very close!

Kendra: er...right outside...


Daniel: why don't I ever get a girl waiting for me right outside? It's not fair...

Tiberius: so...are you ready for your first cooking class?


Kendra: and have you checked the fire alarms? I don't want to set your dorm on fire on my first day...

Tiberius: yes, don't worry. And I don't think we're going to burn anything, anyway! You'll see, waffles are pretty easy!

Kendra: if you say so...

Tiberius: *smiles*


Kendra: I thought you would never ask me over....for the cooking class I mean...

Tiberius: of course...er...let's say...I didn't know if you really wanted to come over....to make waffles...

Kendra: I did...I like...waffles...a lot!

Tiberius: *grins* good...good...then, let's get going!


Tiberius: now, these are the basic ingredients: eggs...milk...have you ever seen them?

Kendra: now, I know I'm quite a bad cook but I do think I have seen an egg before...

Tiberius: *giggles* right, then, you're almost a pro!

Kendra: stop teasing...



There you are Toby! Wow, what a beautiful smiling face!!! ^_^

Tobias: I'm waiting for Scarlette!

I know ^_^

Tobias: I'm a bit nervous...it's our first date! What are you supposed to do on your first date?

Well...if you hadn't noticed already... it's actually your second date! 

Tobias: what?

What do you think you were doing yesterday? Hanging out together just as two old friends? Oh please.... *winks*

Tobias: do you think...do you think the time we spent together yesterday...

*cough cough* the whole day *cough cough*


 Tobias: ...was it... like a date? But we didn't know it was one!

Well, technically you didn't, but if you think about it again...it kind of was, really :) So, don't worry, you'll know what you do or say today...because you did it yesterday without knowing it!

Tobias: wow....so it's the second date...in two days! That's cool!

You guys obviously like each other quite a lot <3


Tobias: there she is! Hey, Scarlette!

Scarlette: hello, Toby...I'm sorry if you had to wait...I was feeling cold and I went back home to change...

Tobias: no problem! It's kinda getting chilly, isn't it?

Scarlette: yes...I love this time of year...

Tobias: so do I! But I think I already told you that...

Scarlette: *smiles* you did...


Tobias: so....

Scarlette: *smiles*


Tobias: I brought a picnic basket, how about eating by the lake?

Scarlette: great!


Tobias: ......

Scarlette: .....

Scarlette: the picnic was a great idea, Toby, I love being outside in the nature! And the weather is so beautiful today, it's just...lovely! Thank you...

Tobias: my pleasure! We do seem to like the same things...

Scarlette: *smiles* oh really? That's why I like to be with you so much...

Tobias: ah....*blushes* 


Tobias: .... hey, let's eat something! What would you like to have?

 Tobyyyy >.<


(On a side note, look at what Scarlette is eating! She chose the hot-dog! XD XD XD )


Tobias: so, how do you like University?

Scarlette: quite a lot actually...so you want to be a scientist?

Tobias: yeah...I think I get that from my grandpa...he was a great scientist! And my mum also thought about the science career when she was a teen ager but later on she changed her mind... how about you and medicine?

Scarlette: my big sister is a doctor...and she's really cool! She's way older than me...and she's a vampire...She has a really lovely family! I'd like to be like her, one day...

Tobias: that's sweet...so you have siblings!

Scarlette: yeah.....quite a few...you?

Tobias: I have three sister and a brother, and I'm the oldest!

Tobias: do you miss your family?

Scarlette: at first...yeah...but now I'm fine, totally enjoying University...

Tobias: me too...I can't believe the first term is almost over! I don't really want to go back home...although I have to say I miss my family a bit...okay, I said it!


Scarlette: there's nothing wrong with it! It's sweet...you must be very close with your family!

Tobias: yes...I think so...specially with my sister Catherine! She's in her teens...but her birthday is approaching! As is my brother Michael's...poor kid, he was brokenhearted when I left to come here...

Scarlette: poor him, why is that?

Tobias: love!

Scarlette: at that young age?

Tobias: apparently so...there was this girl, they were best friends, inseparable you know? But she was not from our town and eventually she had to go back to her mother's...and Michael was brokenhearted... That's also one of the reasons why my parents decided to move!

Scarlette: oh really? Where did you move?

Tobias: I don't know! They said they would move right after I left for Uni so...I don't know where I'll be going back to, when term ends!

Scarlette: really! But how...

Tobias: I mean, I do know they moved to a place called Hidden Springs...my sister wrote me, she said it's a wonderful place in the mountains, lots of green, trees...it's a little town nestled on some kind of fjord apparently...

Scarlette: wow, it must be amazing!

Tobias: it seems so....the last time she wrote, she said they were finally building the new house, it's mainly made in wood and rocks and it has a lovely view on the fjord...she said not to worry because there was still a room for me in there!

Scarlette: well, that's nice *giggles*

Tobias: apparently I share a room with Michael, same as in the old house...Amy and Alice are also sharing - oh, they're my youngest sisters, they're twins! - while Catherine got a room all for her! She said she's quite proud of that, she wrote there's also a little annex where she can paint and play her cello undisturbed...


Scarlette: wow it seems like a lovely place!

Tobias: oh, and we also have a dog, Lumikki! She came on Snowflake Day, when I was still a kid! We are very fond of her...

Scarlette: you're lucky to go back to such a wonderful place! I think I'll just stay here in between the terms...


Tobias: hey, how about you come with me, visit my family in the new house?

Scarlette: uh...really? But I don't want to intrude...

Tobias: no, really, I mean it! I'm sure they'll be thrilled to know you! Specially Catherine, she's teased me for ages because of you!

Scarlette: really? How could that be...we haven't known each other for that long...have we?

Tobias: ....er....no but...I kinda let slip that we had a date so...uhm...

Scarlette: I see... *giggles*


Scarlette: now that I think of it...I think I don't have much time left...classes...

Tobias: oh, right...that's...too bad...

Scarlette: I'm so sorry Toby, I wouldn't want to go so soon but...


Tobias: I know I know you told me you didn't have much time, it's okay, it was great having lunch together...

Scarlette: it really was!

Tobias: let's take a walk around the lake then, before you leave...


Scarlette: tell me more about your family!

Tobias: really?

Scarlette: they sound like very nice people... and listening to you talking about them is just lovely!


Tobias: well then...uhm...another person I was really close to was my grand grandmother...Juliet...

Scarlette: wow you met your grand grandmother!

Tobias: yeah she was...I don't know how old she was but she looked eternal to all of us! It was quite a shock when she died...she was a very good cook, she had also opened a restaurant and café with my mum! I could take you there once if you want, it's in Appaloosa Plains...if we ever... go there I mean...


Scarlette: it would be great!

Tobias: have you ever been there? Ah---

Scarlette: once...I was passing through with my parents...hey, look at this place, isn't it beautiful?


Tobias: it is! Where are we? I had never seen this place before!


Scarlette: there's a wonderful view from here! Let's go sit on the bench!


Tobias: sure thing! Let's go!


Scarlette: ..... Toby...


Tobias: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hold your hand....stupid stupid hand of mine, why do you go finding other people's hands...

Scarlette: hahaha you're funny Toby!


Tobias: suddenly I feel so ashamed....

Scarlette: it's okay Toby...I...liked it...very much


Tobias: really?

Scarlette: really....

Tobias: so can I hold your hand again, Scarlette?

Scarlette: of course you can....


Tobias: I love walking with you among fallen leaves and golden trees...

Scarlette: *giggles* how poetic you are, Toby!

Tobias: you provide a good source of inspiration!

Scarlette: *giggles*

Tobias: are you sure you still have time?

Scarlette: yeah...now that I think of it, it's no issue if I'm just a little bit late for classes...is it?


Scarlette: just five more minutes...it's so beautiful in here....will you sit with me, Toby?


Tobias: of course...but were it for me, I would never let you go to classes...I would love to stay here with you for a very long time...

Scarlette: awww... Toby....


Tobias: really...and if you hadn't noticed I....like you....very much, Scarlette...

Scarlette: well then...it's good that I asked you out! *giggles*


Tobias: no, I did!

Scarlette: nope, I did! Yesterday...studying...dinner...bowling....

Tobias: was it...was it a date too?

Scarlette: well...kind of...don't tell me you hadn't realised...


Tobias: Not yesterday, no...I was just too happy to think...whatever, who cares whoever asked the other out first! It doesn't matter...as long as we're together...

Scarlette: *smiles*...please, don't let me go to classes...

Tobias: I think you're way too late for those...it's almost sunset! And I'm so happy I could have you all for myself for the whole afternoon...although I feel a bit guilty...

Scarlette: oh, don't... I can study some other time, while this is definitely better! *giggles*


Old fairy creep: awww young love! So sweet!

Scarlette: .....

Tobias: .... now, these oldies on the loose are starting to creep me out...you should be careful, Scarlette, it seems they are invading the whole campus!

Scarlette: well then, I'll just need you to be with me all the time then...

Tobias: yes please... I'm not planning to leave any time soon...like, ever!

Scarlette: you're really amazing Toby...


Rebecca: ..........


Rebecca: that is so totally and utterly disgusting...


Rebecca: you will see my revenge, Tobias Love....you and that freakish green haired girl...

Scarlette: ouch...

Tobias: what?

Scarlette: I just felt a chill going down my spine...weird...

Tobias: it's getting cold! Maybe you should come closer...

Scarlette: oh, Toby...


Tobias: better?

Scarlette: yes...I could stay here forever...

Tobias: well, we can do that! Only thing is...it's getting colder and I fear I left my camping tent back home LOL

Scarlette: I love camping...

Tobias: we could do that some time if you want!


Scarlette: you know what? Although we met not long ago...I feel like you've always been with me...strange, isn't it?

Tobias: *smiles* maybe I really was...one day I'll tell you a story...

Scarlette: what story?

Tobias: I do feel the same you know? Like I've known you...forever...


Tobias: hey, what are you doing tonight?

Scarlette: I should be studying...but I suppose I shall skip that!

Tobias: let's go out! I'll take you somewhere fancy!

Scarlette: are there fancy places in the campus?

Tobias: there must be something else than a diner and a pub! I'll ask my dorm mates, they'll know for sure...

Scarlette: I need to go change...


Tobias: then you go change, I'll go back home and ask my mates...meet me again in two hours in front of the main building, how about that?

Scarlette: I love the idea Toby...

Tobias: let's go then! I'll run home and be as quick as possible! Can't wait to see you again Scarlette...

Scarlette: me too...although I feel like a stalker sometimes! *laughs*

Tobias: well, I like when you stalk me *winks* Be right back, Scarlette, don't keep me waiting!






















There you are, my boy <3 So? How was it? ^_^

Tobias: honestly, you already know! I know you have been spying on us for the whole time!

Who, me? Nope.... :P :P :P Run Toby! Don't you go keeping your girl waiting ;)


Tobias: home at last! I so need Tiberius or Kyle now....


Rebecca: hi Tobias...

Tobias: uh---oh, definitely I don't need Rebecca. Are you stalking again or what?

Rebecca: actually I was going out.


Tobias: good. Have fun!

Rebecca: where have you been? You look happy...

Tobias: again, none of your business...bye!

Rebecca: see you later...and I shall have fun!


Tobias: ah----hey guys! So nice to see you in here!

Kendra: don't push that button Tib, you're going to----

Tiberius: crash! Noooooo I can't believe it!


Kendra: I told you a million times....don't push the red button together with the yellow one!

Tiberius: but...but...how comes you're better than me? I mean...I'm a nerd technologist!


Kendra: well, you're a good cook....I'm a good gamer! Ready for another game?

Tiberius: ready!


Tobias: at last! *smiles* They're so sweet together! I'd better not disturb them...I'll go find Kyle!


Kyle: hey man, what's the rush?

Tobias: I need an information Kyle, and I don't have much time!

Kyle: what do you need to know?

Tobias: I have a date!

Kyle: aha! Well done, mate!


Tobias: but I don't know where to take here! I told her I would take her somewhere fancy but...I don't know if such a place exists in the campus! So I thought that maybe you...

Kyle: you got the right man, Tob! You could take her to the smustling saloon!

Tobias: is it fancy?


Kyle: well, not really, but you can't expect to find fancy places in this area...and this one, it's a bit out of campus and they play live music!

Tobias: oh, cool...

Kyle: so you can have dinner, or a drink, or just listen to music or dance!

Tobias: cool, I like it!


Kyle: Hi five mate! Well done!

Tobias: thanks...I need to go change now, quick!

Kyle: what are you going to wear?

Tobias: uhm....


Tobias: how about this?


Kyle: wow, you have style, Tobias Love! I didn't think you were stylish before but...

Tobias: well, I don't really care for clothing...except...now...

Kyle: well, this date must be a one time occasion then! Let's take a picture so we'll remember this night forever!

Tobias: I really need this night to go well...I mean, really! I can't be a minute without her...and I'm planning to tell her!

Kyle: wow, brave man!

Tobias: she has kind of guessed already...but I want to make things official: I want to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight!


Kyle: and this definitely requires a picture!

Tobias: er....are you sure we should pose like this? Isn't it a bit...uh...awkward?


Kyle: don't you worry, real jocks take selfies this way nowadays!

Tobias: er....if you say so.... although I still think it's a bit of a girl thing...


Tobias: that was a bit awkward...

Kyle: oh well, I didn't invent this posing style so...go blame someone else!

Tobias: I'd better go now!

Kyle: sure thing man, don't keep her waiting!


Scarlette had been very quick in choosing her outfit and she now sat waiting on a bench outside the university building...


Suddenly she heard a noise coming from her right and her face lit up with happiness as she was sure her date had finally arrived!


However, it wasn't Tobias the one approaching...it was an unknown girl. For some reason Scarlette felt a shiver going down her spine...


Rebecca: so, it is you...

Scarlette: excuse me?


Rebecca: you are that freakish girl....

Scarlette: er...do we know each other?


Rebecca: you are that freak who's dating...


Rebecca: MY BOYFRIEND!

Scarlette: w--what? I think you're mistaking me for someone else...


Scarlette: besides, I'm sorry if your boyfriend is cheating on you, but you're being a bit rude, don't you think?


Rebecca: my boyfriend is cheating with YOU! You, with that freakish green hair...but he's mine...MINE!

Scarlette: get away from me, you're nuts!


Rebecca: oh, no, I'm not crazy....it's just that you stole Tobias from me and you're going to pay!

Scarlette: what! Tobias....no.....it can't be....it's a mistake!!

Rebecca: I am definitely not mistaken...he's been mine since the very first day...

Scarlette: But he never mentioned... you....and he's not a liar, you must be mistaken!


Rebecca: well, since he was cheating on me....do you think he would mention my name...to you? You silly girl....did you really believe he was in love with you? mwahahaha *mad laugh*

Scarlette: I....but...it can't be...no, I'm sure, he was not lying!

Rebecca: believe me girl, he fooled you! And you'd better leave! Because you do realise you just made a fool of yourself, don't you?


Scarlette: I'm not going anywhere! If he was just fooling with me....well, I want to hear it from him!

Rebecca: ah....you're so stupid...stupid stupid stupid! And if you don't want to leave...I'll make you!


Scarlette: oh really...and what is your brilliant evil plan, may I ask!

Rebecca: Don't.You.Dare teasing me!


Scarlette: ouch!


Rebecca: now, that's better...and it's just a start you know! When I'm done with you, you'll be so ugly he won't even recognise you!

Scarlette: what---don't you dare---

Rebecca: I'm gonna pull of all your freakish green hair out!

Scarlette: ouch! Stop it! It hurts!

Rebecca: I bet it does! *mwahahaha* now, I won't stop until you don't swear you're going to leave the campus!


Scarlette: I'm not....going....anywhere!

Rebecca: then you shall suffer!!!!


Scarlette: stop it, stop it!

Rebecca: say that you'll be gone before down...say it!

Tobias: for the love of plumbob! What the heck is going on here!

Tobias: Oh my goodness.... Scarlette!

Scarlette: T--toby?

Tobias: let her go, Rebecca. That was definitely enough. You're mad!!Let her go. NOW!

Rebecca: why why, Tobias....you arrived earlier than I planned....

Tobias: let her go, Rebecca. You did enough harm. It's too late now, do you really want me to call the police? Do you want to end up in jail?


Rebecca: ha! Jail! With what accusation? Pulling a girl's hair? *mad laugh*

Tobias: stalking...and everybody knows what you are up to...

Rebecca: well then, I'll drag you into this so we'll end up in jail together! You'll see, you'll like it! *mad laugh*

Tobias: this stops here!

Rebecca: ouch! you....you slapped me! How could you!

Tobias: get away ....leave....move out, whatever, just stay away from us!


Rebecca: you...you're pathetic Tobias Love! Hanging out with this freak while you could have me...


Tobias: nobody wants you Rebecca...not even the aliens!

Rebecca: what! How do you know...

Tobias: Evion...

Tobias: and you know what? I pity you...I really hope you will find true love one day and you will understand...otherwise you'll live the dull grey life you just chose forever...I pity you, Rebecca...

Rebecca: .......it is not over!

Tobias: Scarlette... are you okay? I am so sorry...

Scarlette: was that true?

Tobias: what?

Scarlette: what she said...she said she was your girlfriend and you were cheating on her...with me...and you were just fooling with me...but didn't....love me....

Tobias: is that what she said? And did you believe her?

Scarlette: I said I didn't....she said I was a fool...I said that anyway I wanted to hear it from you...she said I should leave, I said I wouldn't...and then she slapped me and started pulling my hair!


Tobias: sweet brave Scarlette...I am so sorry you had to go through this...I would have never thought she could do such a thing...

Scarlette: so....who is this girl you never told me about?

Tobias: she's a creepy stalker and she's nuts!

Scarlette: she got a pretty bad thing for you...

Tobias: well...do you remember a big gossip going around on our first day?

Scarlette: I'm not into gossips...

Tobias: but this one was big, about some boy breaking a girl's heart during the meet and greet?

Scarlette: oh, that

Tobias: yeah...

Scarlette: it was you! And her... I can't believe it! I just thought it was trashy news...

Tobias: it was! And she started telling the tale as I was the big bad guy and she was the poor brokenhearted girl...but honestly, I had done nothing wrong, I just told her there was someone else in my heart...and she started going nasty...and nuts! First she said that she just wanted to be friends...but it was a lie, she started to stalk me...everywhere...and it didn't help that she is living in my dorm...and I realised too late that being kind was not the right thing to do...she just needed her butt kicked!

Scarlette: she...she is living in your same dorm! 


Tobias: but she's gone now...forever...

Scarlette: is she really? I mean, she's still living with you...

Tobias: well, after tonight, I think she'll just move out! How can she show her face around again? I mean, there must be some sense in her head...

Scarlette: I would not be so sure...

Tobias: whatever, who cares about this nutter, it's almost time for finals and then we'll be going home..together! Now, it was a pretty tough evening, let's go have dinner...Kyle told me about this place where they have live music...we won't let her spoil the rest of our evening together!


Scarlette: actually...I think I should be going home...

Tobias: home? I thought we were going out...

Scarlette: I'm sorry, Toby, it was a tough night, I don't really feel like going out now...

Tobias: oh, okay....you're right....I'm sorry....


Tobias: then...maybe tomorrow---

Scarlette: Toby listen....I'm so sorry but....I think we....I think we sped up things too much....

Tobias: what...what do you mean?

Scarlette: ....I think....I need some time alone....

Tobias: why!? I thought...I thought you liked me...

Scarlette: I do, and it's been wonderful being together almost all the time but now....

Tobias: now what? Please, don't tell me you believe what that creep told you! She's totally nuts, she would tell you anything! 

Scarlette: I know...but...for all this time...I've been so happy I thought nothing could spoil it...but for all this time, she was there, stalking you, living with you! And I was totally unaware....

Tobias: I'm sorry I didn't tell you but...I really didn't think it mattered! I was happy to spend time with you, to get to know you, anything else was out of my mind! Specially such a worthless nuisance as Rebecca...And she means nothing to me, less than nothing!

Scarlette: I know...but still....please, I need some time alone Toby....I'm sorry....


Tobias: Scarlette!!!




Tobias: Scarlette....




To be continued....


I hoped you liked the chapter! ^_^ Will evil Rebecca have her way with Toby...or will Scarlette come back? Tune in to read chapter 34, coming out asap!
Feel free to leave comments, visit the facebook page or the new legacy forum page!
Bye ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment