Sunday 28 September 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 34

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we left Tobias dealing with the aftermath of Rebecca's evil plan...it looked like she had finally managed to split Toby and Scarlette apart...or has she really?

Read on to find out :)



Tiberius: so, these waffles are -er...delicious!


Kendra: no they're not...

Tiberius: they are! I told you you could cook and here come your first waffles! They're just *gulps down food* amazing...

Kendra: honestly, even I can realise I put salt instead of sugar, Tiberius...

Kendra: I'm hopeless...but thank you for pretending my waffles were good...

Tiberius: you just need a little bit of practise, that's all...

Toby: hey guys...oh, Kendra! You're here!

Kendra: oh really? I hadn't realised...


Kendra: had you realised I was right here, Tib?


Toby: relax, I'm just happy to see you stayed overnight....I'm happy for you guys!

Kendra: but your face is saying the contrary Tob... what's wrong? Oh, hey! How was your date yesterday?

Tobias: I don't wanna talk about it....

Kendra: come on, it can't be that bad Toby! What happened?


Tobias: Rebecca...she spoilt everything...


Tiberius: what!!!

Tobias: she just came and hurt Scarlette...they were almost fighting when I got there! And she said evil things to her...and now...Scarlette doesn't want to see me anymore...


Kendra: oh no that's bad...



Kendra: I knew that girl was trouble! I knew it!


Tobias: well now we can't do anything about it...the damage is done...and I lost my Scarlette....forever!

Tiberius: come on man, don't be so depressing!


Tiberius: if you're destined to be together you will be, in one way or another!


Kendra: and you've been this wise, how long?

Tiberius: haha, so funny...

Tobias: but how, she was scared and she left me! That evil girl got what she wanted...

Kendra: almost...

Tiberius: anyway, you'd better leave the brooding for later, it's exam day today! I'll go get ready!


Tiberius: I still have a few things to rehearse...since I used my last day to do way better things than studying *giggles*


Kendra: did you say something, Tib?

Tiberius: I'll get going and you two had better get ready too!


Tobias: I don't really feel like being examined today...


Kendra: but you must!

Tobias: why?

Kendra: because you can't take your exams tomorrow?


Tobias: I don't care about exams...if I fail university...who cares! Only one thing mattered in my life...and she's lost, forever!



Kendra: will you stop being so defeatist?



Kendra: things won't change if you keep moping, Toby! And if you fail your exams because of that....well, one day you'll be very sorry and you'll feel very stupid!



Tobias: I don't know...I really can't concentrate on anything else now!



Tobias: I keep thinking of her...dreaming that she's coming back...but she won't, she's lost!


Kendra: so we're all doomed....

Tobias: yeah...

Kendra: oh come on Toby! Wake up, get dressed and go take your finals, now! We'll deal with this matter later...


Kendra: and after exams are over we shall discuss how to give Rebecca a very painful death...



Tobias: okay..but first I need to check my email...maybe Scarlette wrote me...or maybe she wrote something on simbook?


Kendra: ....hopeless...


Kendra: I really hate that girl, you know?


Tiberius: ....


Kendra: I don't even know how I could consider her a friend, in the beginning...I was totally blind!


Tiberius: Kendra, please, I'm trying to concentrate and finish programming before taking the exam...

Kendra: oh yeah, right, sorry...but if it makes you feel better, I'm not going anywhere with my last-minute-sketches either!

Kendra: but hey, even if we fail, I won't regret all that whoo-hoo! That was way better than studying!

Tiberius: Kendra!!!!

Kendra: what? That's true!


Hey guys! So? How were your exams?


Tobias: I don't know how but...


Tobias: I passed! With very good marks!


Tiberius: lucky you....I failed....


Tiberius: how could I fail at computer programming?! I'm a technology student!


Tobias: maybe it's karma...you found love and you fail at Uni...I lost love...and I pass my exams...sounds balanced...kind of...


Hey Toby, how are you feeling?


Tobias: How do you think I am feeling? I passed my exams yeah...but this also mean this term is over...and I'm going home tomorrow...without her! I don't even know if I'll ever see her again! I was so happy...we were happy together....and I couldn't wait to take her home with me, to see my family...and now, in one night all of this was swept away! By that evil evil girl...how could she!

I'm sorry Toby :( But you'll see, everything will be alright in the end!

Tobias: I don't think so...


Tobias: but at least, playing in the fallen leaves makes me feel a bit better...isn't autumn the best season ever? I just love these colours...and the sunshine with the cool air...

Tobias: if I close my eyes, I may even believe I'm happy again....that nothing bad happened at all...

Tobias: but then, I open my eyes again and the world collapses under my feet...time for playing is over, better rake the leaves in a pile again... *sighs*

Tiberius: hey mate, how are you doing?

Tobias: I'm raking the leaves...

Tiberius: which means, you're not feeling very well right?

Tobias: nope...

Tiberius: I thought so...I'm sorry mate, but believe me, if she's not stupid she'll come back!

Tobias: she was really hurt Tib...

Tiberius: but she must realise that you have nothing to do with this whole thing...that evil Rebecca made it all herself...

Tobias: *sighs*

Tiberius: anyway, that's what I was thinking: we're all going home tomorrow right?

Tobias: right...

Tiberius: so why not throw a huge party? Spooky day style!

Tobias: but it's not spooky day yet...

Tiberius: who cares! We're at uni, we can do crazy things! 

Tobias: right...

Tiberius: we could decorate the dorm, switch the black lights on and place a dancing floor! How about it?

Tobias: well...it could be fun...I guess...

Tiberius: it definitely will be! Besides, decorating the dorm and taking care of the party will help you not think of other things....right?

Tobias: right, I hadn't thought about that! It could maybe work! Let's do it, mate!

Tobias: spooky enough?

Kendra: well, I think it's a bit too much...let's switch off one of the black lights...

Kendra: right, that's maybe better...don't you think chef Toby?

Tobias: yeah at least now we can see each other...

Blue-haired-guy-who-already-appeared-in-chapter31: hey head chef, that's one spooky party! I like it!

Tobias: thanks...uh...Hannibal?? 

O_o

Kendra: and for tonight, and tonight only, Kendra will be your DJ! Listen to DJ Kendra spooky mix woo hoo!!

Old guy in tux: this is a quite good party, isn't it?

Kyle: uhm, I'm getting bored actually... the organizers are so lame!

Old guy in tux: I thought your dorm organized the party...so, hello, lame organizer!

Kyle: ..... 

Kyle: then, better dress up Parteus Maximus in costume!

Nooo Kyle what did you dooooo X@

Tobias: I don't know why....but I suddenly feel the urge to...



Tobias: change my chef costume into a different one...with a purple mask! But I don't like this mask! *sighs*

Thank Kyle for that T_T

On the other hand outside people seem to be having fun! Bunny girl is dancing with old masked guy...then again, the same question: why are there so many oldies in the campus? O_o

Mysterious hot dog: hey sweetheart...your hot-dog girl is here...*giggles*

Tobias: wh---

Tobias: Rebecca. Why on earth are you wearing a hot-dog costume...

Rebecca: don't you like it? I thought you liked hot dog girls...

Tobias: I don't like you. And this is a very bad joke. Besides, I thought you had at least some common sense not to show your face around after what happened the other night...

Blue-haired-guy: OMG! Something is definitely going on here...something secret between hot dog girl and masked former chef guy! This is a major news for the uni gossip blog!

Vampire astronaut: do you want me to bite him? 

Vampre astronaut: or I could bite her...that sounds way more interesting hehe

Creep O_o

Tobias: so, what are you doing here?

Rebecca: hello? I live here?

Tobias: I suggest you get lost Rebecca, once and for all...

Rebecca: why are you being so mean to me, Toby?!

Tobias: I am mean? Excuse me, where were you the other night when you hurt my Scarlette?

Rebecca: she deserved to be punished, she's not the right girl for you...

Investigator guy: uh oh, mystery thickens! Violence is included! I'd better start investigating the matter...

Tobias: now that's enough! This is the last time I even listen to you, Rebecca. Stay away from me or things are getting really bad, I warn you...you have caused enough damage already...

Tiberius: Miss Rebecca Lynn?

Rebecca: yeah?

Tiberius: I'm agent Tibs from police enforcement. I need you to follow me without any opposition.

Rebecca: what?

Tiberius: I need to bring you to jail!

Rebecca: oh shut up Tiberius! I know it's just you!

Kyle: wait wait Tiberius, maybe we should just talk...

Tiberius: no talk, she was harassing Toby again! She must go to jail!

Kyle: calm down, I think I can handle it Tib, let me just talk to her...

Tobias: oh my goodness this is never going to be over!

Investigator guy: well well that's a very nice music you're playing there!

Kendra: thanks man!

Chef guy: always better than the music played inside...that stalker girl being...a stalker and all!

Kendra: what??!! I can't believe it...let's change! You play DJ, Mr Investigator okay? I have something to take care of...

Kendra: Toby, what's going on? Are you okay? I heard people talking about a stalker girl and I thought...

Tobias: you thought right...there she is...in a hot-dog costume! That's unbelievable...she keeps on hurting me...so much! I can't believe she's so evil!

Kendra: that's because you're a really good person Toby...but hey, do you want old Kendra to give her a good placed kick in that hot-dog butt?

Tobias: I don't care whatever happens to her...it won't bring my Scarlette back...

Kendra: I wouldn't be so sure of that Toby...

Tobias: I am! She's lost...foreveeeeer! *cries*

Kendra: I would turn around if I were you Toby...

Tobias: what?

Kendra: turn around! Now!

Tobias: S--Scarlette!!

Rebecca: what? I can't believe it...I thought she was gone forever I---

Kyle: stop thinking about them Rebecca, keep talking to us and nothing bad will happen...

Tiberius: yeah...make a sound or step or whatever thing and you're in jail!

Rebecca: I know you can't take me to jail, you're no real policeman...

Tiberius: are you so sure of that?

Rebecca: well...

Tobias: Scarlette....you're here! 

Scarlette: I am here....



Tobias: And....and....oh Scarlette...you...you remember!!!???!!!



Scarlette: I do remember Toby...

Tobias: but...you never told me...

Scarlette: I felt stupid...I thought that you might not remember...


Tobias: of course I do! After I saw you that night in that hot-dog costume in the park in Appaloosa Plains, when we were teens...you've always been in my mind...and my heart...everybody was taking fun of me, they said I had just dreamt of my hot-dog girl but I knew you were real....and at last I found you! But I didn't suspect for a second that you also remembered me .....

Scarlette: *giggles* well, now you know...



Tobias: oh, Scarlette...


Tobias: my sweet hot-dog girl...I love you...

Scarlette: Toby....

Kendra: oh my, did he really say....

Tiberius: he did...

Random girl: ewww too much smooching at this party! I can't stand it!

Kendra: what is she saying? OMG I can't turn around...and I can't hear! Did she say she loves him back?

Tiberius: no she didn't....

Kendra: what!

Tiberius: but she's kissing him back so I guess it's all the same *grins*

Scarlette: I love you too Toby...I've waited for you for so long...

Tobias: me too....please, don't leave....

Scarlette: I'm so sorry Toby it's just...I freaked out...it was too much to handle but...

Scarlette: I realised that I couldn't linger in the doubts that evil girl put into me...that was exactly her plan! You're too good to be a liar...

Tobias: and I'm not...

Scarlette: I know...I've always known, I just needed time to process all the latest events...please forgive me Toby, I never wanted to leave...

Tobias: there's nothing to forgive...you're with me now!

Scarlette: always!

Kendra: awww that is too much sweetness to take in! Come here, Tib!

Tiberius: !!!

Rebecca: I can't believe it. All my perfect plan...destroyed into pieces! There they are, dancing happily....and here I am....scheming as always...and alone as always....I don't like it...I need to do something...evil...now!

Kyle: why don't you break it off?

Rebecca: what now, Kyle? I thought you were done with the pep talk...just leave me alone...



Kyle: no.

Rebecca: what?

Kyle: I'm not going to see you doing any more damage. I do think you should stop with this "I'm evil hahaha" thing. Give up on Tobias, you must have always known he wasn't for you. 

Rebecca: what!!!

Kyle: It's time to give up being evil and hurting them...it's time to open your eyes and look at the world around you!

Rebecca: .....WHAT?!!??


Scarlette: you can't imagine how happy and relieved I am! I was so scared you wouldn't want me back...

Tobias: nonsense! Of course I would...I had waited for you half of my lifetime...I could wait for a few more days, couldn't I?

Scarlette: *giggles* I thought of getting dressed like a princess...to impress you...but then I thought that I would dress up like the first time we met...in the hope you would remember...and you did! I feel a bit stupid in a hot dog costume but...


Tobias: you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, Scarlette...


Kendra: hey Tib...



Kendra: looks like it's going very well with those two! I'm so happy!

Tiberius: so am I...but hey, I was wondering...we're going home tomorrow...

Kendra: right...I'm not sure I like that much...

Tiberius: maybe you would like it more...

Tiberius: if you came home with me?

Kendra: what! Really?

Tiberius: really... so what do you say?



Kendra: I'd love to come home with you Tib...

Random dancing lady: thi party is sooo cool! These people are so cool! Woo hoo!

Ehm ehm...excuse me, don't you feel a bit... uncomfortable? 

Random dancing lady: uhm no, why?

Romantic music is on, couples smooching on the dance floor...hello? Move away!

Random dancing lady: why? I'm having so much fun!

And photobombing my pictures X@

Rebecca: what the heck are you trying to say Kyle?

Kyle: er...well...the thing is...

Rebecca: what! What is the thing?

Kyle: the thing is, if you stopped concentrating on ruining other people's lives, you could see that there are other people in the world...other guys...like...like me maybe?

Rebecca: WH--

Rebecca: Kyle!

Kyle: sorry I...I just meant I...I know you're evil and everything else, I know everybody hates you, and I thought I did too but...actually...I kinda like you...here, I said that...

Rebecca: ... I didn't know...

Rebecca: but I'm sure we can get something good out if it *smirks*

Kyle: so....you do like me a bit...as well?

Rebecca: sure thing, you're very good looking Kyle...and now that I think of it, I would mind giving a second look to your underwear *evil giggle*

Rebecca: I've been feeling so lonely lately...it's comforting to have some company...and to know I'm not alone after all...to know that at least one person in this campus doesn't think bad of me...

Kyle: I--I knew you weren't evil after all! You're just lonely and in need of cuddles...but you're not evil...poor you...but I'm here now! We can be together...if you want...

Rebecca: *evil smirk*

Scarlette: look Toby, the stars look beautiful tonight!

Tobias: not as much beautiful as my hot-dog girl...

Scarlette: aww Toby!

Tobias: do you know much about stars?

Scarlette: they...uh...shine...in the night sky?

Tobias: pretty much it hehe

Tobias: I love stargazing through the telescope...I'll show you one day! But now I think this way to stargaze is a lot better than a telescope!

Scarlette: *giggles*

Scarlette: oh, look, I think I spotted a constellation!

Tobias: sure thing, that's the Ursa Major!

Scarlette: I'd love to stay here stargazing with you forever...

Tobias: me too...

Scarlette: but it's getting a bit cold....

Tobias: oh my goodness I'm sorry I didn't want to freeze you! I'm sorry Scarlette!

Scarlette: it's nothing...I have loved gazing at the stars with you Toby...it's just that you can really feel it's autumn now!

Tobias: let's go inside! But first...could we take a picture? To remember this evening forever?

Scarlette: sure thing, sweetheart!

Scarlette: but are you sure I can stay?

Tobias: of course! You can have my bed...and since Kyle hasn't returned yet I'll take his...I wonder where he could be...

Scarlette: maybe he met his own hot-dog girl! *giggles*

Tobias: oh no, there's only one hot-dog girl and she's here with me *smiles*



Tobias: sweet dreams my lovely hot-dog girl....

Rebecca: well well well, that was not bad at all...what a surprise, thank you Kyle! At least my term here wasn't a total waste...oh well, better get going now...sweet dreams...

Tobias: good morning sweetheart did you sleep well?

Scarlette: morning Toby...yes I slept well indeed...

Scarlette: with you by my side...*giggles*

Tobias: *blushes*

Scarlette: and did your room mate come in at some point or is he still AWOL?

Tobias: he never came...I don't know where he is...strange, isn't it?

Scarlette: I'm sure he's fine...he probably drank too much juice and fell asleep somewhere...or maybe he did really meet a girl!

Tobias: whatever, I hope he's happy! As happy as I am! Let's go have breakfast, shall we?

Kendra: that's so nice!

Tiberius: what is nice?

Kendra: to have breakfast all together...the four of us! I may cry...I'm so happy for you two guys!

Tobias: thank you, Kendra...

Kendra: we should do it again, having breakfast together...maybe we should move to a real house together, for the next term!

Tiberius: what do you think?

Tobias: er...it sounds like a great idea but...er...Scarlette?

Scarlette: sounds like fun to me! Yes, why not? I don't really know the two of you but Tobias has told me about you and---

Kyle: hey guys, has anyone seen Rebecca?

Tobias: .... honestly Kyle...do you really need to ask us this kind of question?

Kyle: I can't find her! I need to talk to her...oh, you must be Scarlette...

Scarlette: and you must be Toby's roomie who disappeared last night...oh no, I wonder---

Kyle: please Kendra, you're in the same class, you must tell me what time she has exams today...I'm desperate!

Kendra: only if you tell me what's going on here...

Kyle: I woke up this morning...and she wasn't there! And I'm sure I didn't dream of it all...

Kendra: oh my goodness....you're not saying...

Kyle: she was there when I fell asleep and now she's nowhere to be seen! And her room is empty! Please, I need to find her...there must be an explanation for this...

Tiberius: holy plumbob man, how could you be so stupid...

Tobias: oh dear, what have you done, Rebecca...

Scarlette: may I say I'm not surprised?

Kyle: please, Kendra...I think I love her!

Kendra: oh crap....

Tobias: whatever, sorry for the show...I'm sorry for Kyle but I think it's not our business anymore...

Scarlette: it's better if I don't comment....

Tobias: so...about the house...it came out of the blue but...it's not a bad idea...I think...what do you say? Because if you don't like it, it's totally okay...

Scarlette: Toby, I'd love to live with you and your friends! They seem like cool people and it would be great not to live in a dorm...

Tobias: really?

Scarlette: really! I think we should discuss it further!

Tobias: so, it's almost time to go now...

Kendra: yeah...that's so sad....but I'm going home with Tib so I'm happy!

Tiberius: see ya mate! It's been great to know you! And I even got a girlfriend thanks to you so....I owe you for life hehe

Tobias: well, friends forever I guess! Since we're going to share a house when we come back! 

Kendra: that's so cool! Isn't it, Scarly?


Scarlette: er...excuse me?

Kendra: I like to nickname people! And Scarlette is too long so...how about Scarly? Or Lette?

Scarlette: er...Scarly is fine I guess...if you must really use it...

Kendra: well, I thought Scar wouldn't be appropriate so...

Scarlette: whatever...it's okay, we're going to be flatmates so you can nickname me, it's fine! I don't know you well but...you look like a cool girl!

Kendra: bye Tobs! See you next term!

Tobias: bye Kendra...and thanks for all the advice!

Kendra: no problem, we're even! *winks*

Kyle: I need to rush, I need to find her!

Daniel: who?

Kyle: Rebecca...I think she's my soulmate! Bye guys gotta run!

Daniel: er--- WHAT??!!!

Tiberius: don't ask....

Tobias: poor Kyle...I know I shouldn't but I feel for him...he's got it very bad....she's gonna make him suffer a lot...

Kendra: well, you know what? He knew how she was like so...he knew what he was getting into!

Scarlette: I so much agree...

Kendra: we're so going to be best friends!

Tobias: maybe we should have taken all these decorations off...

Scarlette: well maybe the next students will make a good use of them...

Scarlette: Toby?

Tobias: yes?

Scarlette: I don't want to go home...

Tobias: the offer still stands, you could come back with me...to meet my family...

Scarlette: I know...but this time I think it's better if you go alone...too many new things in my life already! Besides, I already told my mum I would go back so...

Tobias: good things I hope!

Scarlette: amazing things...is it mad if I say I can't wait for the new term to start? I can't wait to live with you!

Tobias: I'm feeling all the same...and I hate to say goodbye...I'm already counting down the days!

Tobias: promise me we'll talk at the phone...

Scarlette: every day!

Tobias: and you know what I also need not to miss you too much?

Scarlette: what?

Tobias: another picture!

Evion: bye guys, I'm going hooome!!! It's been great living with you!!!

Daniel: umph, I wish I could say likewise but since you didn't accept to date me...too bad for you anyway!

Random werewolf girl: I'd love to date you! You smell niiiiice!

Daniel: don't you dare to smell me again, woman!

Random old fairy man: time to go back uh?

Tobias: yeah...

Random old fairy man: I so much remember when I was young and attending university...the best time of my life! Crazy parties, friends, love affairs....and studying, in the spare time...how much I'd love to go back! You're a lucky man...

Tobias: I know...

Random werewolf girl: I'm Anastasja by the way...

Daniel: I'm sorry, I don't date wolves...

Kyle: ouch, that was rude!

Tobias: Kyle...I wonder what happened with him and Rebecca...has he found her? He doesn't look very upset...or strange...apart from the weird outfit...


Random old fairy man: well, I think you shall find out next term! Your van is here boy! Goodbye!

Tobias: I'm going home to see my family....I can't wait to see the new house Catherine told me so much about...but on the other hand...I'm already counting down the days to see my Scarlette again! Wait for me, my hot-dog girl, I'll be back soon!


To be continued....



I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Next one coming soon! ;)
Have a lovely start of the week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment