Friday 3 October 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 35

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So...it looks like it's time for Tobias to go back home!!! To his new home in Hidden Springs! (Well, an edited version of it)

Ready to catch up with the rest of the Loves and to see New Love House? ;) This is going to be a very long chapter...



Hello Catherine! 


Catherine: hey there...


Looks like you took up jogging!


Catherine: it keeps me fit...and makes me feel healthy and relaxed afterwards!

But it looks kinda late...shouldn't you be heading home now?


Catherine: just one more stop...



Catherine: there....look...isn't it beautiful?



Catherine: the view from here is just amazing!


It definitely is! So I guess you like your new town?


Catherine: I just love this place... you can really smell trees, and water and fresh air...I love cool weather...and the view is just amazing...I come here almost every day...it's so peaceful! I'm glad we moved here...I can't wait to show Toby around!

Have you missed your brother a lot?

Catherine: completely....the family is not the same without him! It's been really weird to move to the new house without him...I can't wait for him to come home!


Catherine: speaking of which, better head home now, a big event is scheduled for tonight!


Big event? What big event?


Catherine: ... you'll see! I would have rather waited for Toby to be home but...they said they couldn't wait...



Catherine: there it is! Home! Oh look, Michael is still playing outside, I'm not that late!



Michael: come on...come on....


Michael: yeeeees!!!! Score!!!!!! Woo hoo!


Catherine: welcome to our new home!



Catherine: I just love it!



Catherine: heeey, I'm hooome!



Catherine: where is everyone? I thought we were having a party!


Catherine: maybe they're in the dining room...


June: oh hey Kitty, there you are!



Catherine: hey mum...what's going on here? I thought I might be late for the party... have you celebrated already?


June: nope, we were waiting for you!

Catherine: oh good...but since nobody was around....

June: let's call everyone in the kitchen and let's get the party started!


Catherine: right....er---mum? Is Bonehilda....


June: drinking again, yes...

Catherine: gosh, she's been even weirder since we moved here!


June: yeah uh....I think she's not adjusting well, really...


Catherine: adjusting? I think she's much of a drinking problem!

Bonehilda: .....I still haven't got used to this new house...and to my new outfit! Why is it black now?And what am I doing here anyway? I'd rather have stayed in Appaloosa Plains...this place is cold...I don't want to chill to the bone you know!


June: hey kids! Where's Amy? We're almost ready!


Alice: upstairs I think...


Alice: hey Mickey, how was the basket match?


Michael: I won!

Alice: but there was only you playing...

Michael: well, I won against me!


Alice: right....


Michael: hey, do you know it's gonna be my birthday next?

Alice: I know big bro...how does it feel?

Michael: well...a little weird...there was a time when I couldn't wait to grow up but now...

Alice: don't worry big bro, you're going to be an awesome teen! And you're going to have a lot of fun!


June: hey kiddo, everything alright? Why don't you come downstairs? We're ready to celebrate!



Amy: I don't know mum...I feel a bit sad we're not waiting for Toby....


June: I know honey, we're also sad but...we really couldn't wait a day longer! Besides, Toby will be here to witness Michael growing up! That is way more important than seeing his parents getting older...

Amy: but still...

June: and we didn't want to take the attention from Michael on his birthday. You know what he's been through and he deserves a real birthday party just for him! Don't you think so?

Amy: yes, that's right. Okay then...


Amy: but I don't want my parents to grow old!


Don't worry sweety, they're just going to be adults, still plenty of time before they become oldies ^_^


Arni: Bonehilda....are you drinking again?


Bonehilda: nope!

Arni: well, it really looks like you're making yourself a drink....again....


Bonehilda: that's not quite right...I'm making drinks! For you all!


Arni: sure...why not...


June: and it's finally time to celebrate! Woo hoo!!!


Arni: are you so happy to get old?

June: not really...but I'm happy to blow candles and eat cake!


















Arni: oh well, it can't be that bad to become an adult right? It had to happen at some point...

June: ready Arni? Let's blow the candles!


Arni: yay I got so many candles!

Which actually means you're getting older...


Arni: what? I'm not so sure now...


June: yay, birthday!!!


Kids: happy birthday mum and dad!



Arni: but it's great to have such a lovely family around! Happy birthday to me!



Arni: oooh sparkles....


[NDA: spot the synchro twins :D]


Arni: well? How do I look?


June: exactly the same as before honey...always my handsome husband!


Arni: good! With not too many wrinkles I hope...


Actually you aged up very well Arni! I can't really spot the difference....


Arni: and now it's cake turn!


I was just about to say "and now it's June's turn" but hey, as you wish :D


Synchro siblings :D



Where are you going Arni? Aren't you staying to witness your wife aging up?


Arni: I don't know...I can't bear too many emotions at once...what with being in a midlife crisis and all...I think I'll be back later!


June: sparkles!



June: how do I look?


Beautiful as always my darling!


What are you doing in the conservatory Arni? June just aged up, and she's still beautiful, you can come back to the kitchen!



Arni: oh great! I'll come back for the next piece of cake...


Just one thing: this house has a lovely dining room with enough space for everyone to sit at the table...why on earth did you choose to eat in the conservatory?


Arni: dunno...it just felt cozy!


T_T


















Kids: yay for mummy!

June: wow, this cake...is huge!

June: do I get to eat it all?



June: better start with one slice!


Oh, that's one good sim going to eat in the dining room ^_^


Michael: we have two cakes just for us!


Catherine: yay for cakes!


June: what are my kids doing? Why aren't they joining me with the cake?



Kids: wooo hooo cakeeeeees!!!


Er....guys? Better hurry or Bonehilda will put them in the fridge...


Catherine, Alice, Amy: caaaaake!!!


Michael: wait...why did one cake just disappeared? I thought there were two....


Catherine, Alice, Amy: caaaake!!!


Michael: sisters...the only remaining cake is being taken away by bone lady here! Why do you cherish??


Catherine: yay caaake!


Alice: wait...something's totally wrong here...

Michael: told ya...


Catherine: wait, where did cake go?


Michael: it was you, Bonehilda, you ate all of our cake!

Arni: argh, the dishwasher is making an awful noise! What is it doing?

Bonehilda: washing the dishes, perhaps?


Alice: okay, cake is not gone, just stored! All is clear sisters, we can get our slice!



Of course, don't sit next to each other, please...the room is big enough to spread! O_o



Catherine: so, Mickey, when is your cake due?


Michael: the day after tomorrow...I'm so happy Toby will be here as well! 


Michael: Now I think I'm gonna get another slice of cake...


Bonehilda: leave me your dish, I'll take it away!

Michael: woah, were you stalking or what? That was quick! Too quick...creepy...


Bonehilda: uhm...is that kid stalking me or what? I mean, this house is full of stalkers, you should do something about it!


So says boney stalker n.1....


Bonehilda: but she keeps following me! Look!


Alice: I like to wash the dishes, so what?

Bonehilda: that is my job!


Catherine: I think Bonehilda and Alice are stalking me...


Michael: what's wrong with you all! Going around the table with a dirty dish each...is that a new game?


Alice: Bonehilda stole my dirty dish!


Bonehilda: no, you stole mine!

Michael: ......


Michael: this family is a bit crazy...



Michael: better go hide in the bathroom!


.....and this, my readers, is the downstairs bathroom!



Michael: honestly, can't one have some privacy?


Sorry Michael, I needed to show our beloved readers around the new house! Bathrooms included :D


Alice: I can't believe she took my dishes! They were mine to wash tonight!


Amy: don't be so upset sis...let that boney thingy do her job for once...

Alice: but...I like washing the dishes!


Amy: it's raining outside...



Amy: too bad...I wanted to go play in the treehouse...



Amy: oh well, I guess we could just practise ballet instead!



Amy: look at me sis, I'm way better than yo---



Amy: ouch!


Alice: *giggles*

Amy: don't say a word...


While the girls practised ballet, Michael seemed not to mind the rain and went out playing with mummy June! Looks like they're having fun!


Lumikki was chewing her favourite toy...


And Catherine was just about to go painting another masterpiece!

Catherine: Bonehilda...I'm watching you...don't even think to go get yourself another drink!

Bonehilda: creepy stalker!


Bonehilda: there, I'm going to get my drink as soon as you go upstairs! Ha ha.


O_o something is definitely wrong with Bonehilda...something has always been wrong with Bonehilda :D


Catherine: maybe she's going nuts...


Catherine: oh no wait, that can't be possible...she doesn't even have a brain!



Catherine: aaah, some peace at last! I just love my room, isn't it wonderful?



Catherine: and I love this little annex! Here I can paint and play cello in peace...with a wonderful view!



Catherine: wait....is that....


Granny Shameka came out to play! Yay!

And she's not alone! Sophie decided to visit as well...although she must have been very tired and dozed off on her grave...


Shameka: lazy dog...

And...Benjamin also came to inspect the new house!

Benjamin: oh gosh...what is this place? Where am I?


Shameka: hello, family!!! What a lovely new house you have!


Lumikki: this couch is mine...


Michael: oh my goodness...a ghost!


It's your granny Shameka, Mickey...

Michael: oh right....granny's ghost! That's disgusting!


Shameka decided to visit the second bedroom...



Shameka: wow, nice wardrobe...



Here it is! The second bedroom...that's for Arni&June when one of the kids will be chosen as heir!



Or will this one become the master bedroom, leaving the other one to Arni&June? Who knows...



Speaking of which...



...welcome welcome to the master bedroom!


Arni: *mumbling* trying to sleep here...


...which also features a cozy fireplace area!


Arni: shut up!


Oh look, Shameka was actually aiming for the playroom/future nursery!



Shameka: aaah, my chair....


Of course, that's what she wanted....


But apparently she wasn't satisfied and she had to try the one outside as well...



Meanwhile, despite the rain Michael decided to celebrate his last-but-one night as a kid by throwing a big party in the tree house...



And he invited his sisters!



Amy: all is clear, people! No pirates at the horizon...



Alice: same here! Oh wait, what do my eyes see...big sister Catherine is completing another painting!


Catherine: uhm....what a strange feeling....as if someone was watching me....weird...

Finally it was time to go to bed...


Michael headed to his upper bed and thought it was almost the last time he would sleep in his bed as a child...it was a weird feeling indeed! But he couldn't wait to share te room with his big brother...they had shared the bedroom ever since and it was weird for him to sleep alone now!



Alice: hey sis what are you doing?


Amy: checking for monsters...

Alice: but you must know there are no monsters under your bed...honestly Amy...

(but there is a ghost in the hallway!! XD)













Amy: well, better check anyway....

Amy: Alice! I saw it, I saw it! A...green monster!!! It's there!


Alice: oh, please...


Amy: I saw it...a green arm!


This green arm you mean? It's just an arm...doesn't even have a body really! XD



Alice: see? Nothing to worry about...


Amy: but...how can you read in a moment like this? There's a green arm on the loose!

Alice: just go to bed, Amy...

Amy: I can't...I'm too scared!


Amy: I'll just drive this pouf to the moon and back! Ready, steady, go!



Catherine: aaah I finished painting for tonight...nothing's better than a warm bath now!



...and this is the girls' bathroom!



...featuring a built in shower room...



....and a cozy shelving space close to the bath tub...


Catherine: and the weird feeling of being stalked continues...

...ehm ehm, next door we can find the boys' bathroom...


Catherine: ....



Benjamin: and even the last dish is now in the dishwasher! Honestly, I don't know why they keep relying on that Bonehilda...



Good morning Loves! Are you ready for school?



Alice: OMG OMG I'm late!


Amy: run, Michael!

Michael: why? It's my last day of elementary school...what if I miss it? I'm going to grow up anyway!


Catherine: where's Michael?


Amy: dunno...

Alice: he said he wouldn't come today...

Catherine: what!

Amy: relax, he will come by bike... you know him, trying to make the rebel but in the end his good nature prevails...


While the kids were at school Arni decided to make a little trip to the cityhall because he hadn't registered as a gardener yet!



And he later visited the grocery store to sell fresh fruits&vegetables...



And by the way, that's a good excuse to show you the new downtown :)



Look, the autumn festival is here!



Catherine decided to wait for her siblings at the festival, after school...


And she found a rare seed!


Catherine: this town is so beautiful! Isn't it?



It took a while for her younger siblings to arrive...



Only Amy and Michael showed up, since Alice had to stay at school to clean some bugs cage...eww!



Amy: hey sis, let's go have a tour in the spooky house!


Catherine: I'd love to...but I just realised I have an assignment to finish for tomorrow...


Michael: pretty please, sis, can we go?


Catherine: well, you can go alone, can't you? Or are you too scared?


Michael: scared? I'm not scared...


Amy: uhm...wait for me, Michael!

Apparently it wasn't scary at all!


Amy: like diving in the pool!


Michael: ...uh...what?


Catherine: hey Alice! How was your bugs cage?


Alice: dirty...disgusting...eww! But at least I got extra credits!

Catherine: poor thing...but hey, let's go bobbing for apples before going home okay? It's almost time for Toby to be back! And we want to be at home when he gets there!

Alice: yep!


Catherine: why on earth can't we bob for apples? Something invisible is in the way!


Michael: yep...

Amy: that's sooo annoying! I hate when it happens!


Michael: what do you think is causing it?


Alice: no idea...

Michael: but you're the brainy sis!

Alice: and so what?

Catherine: let's just go home...

Amy: no, please, can we take a picture for a greeting card?

???: I do think that would be a lovely idea!


Catherine, Amy, Alice, Michael: TOBY!!!!


Tobias: hello, siblings!


Catherine: aww I've missed you so much!


Tobias: so have I!

Catherine: you must tell me everything about the hot-dog girl! I can't believe she's real...and you found her!

Tobias: haha I will, I will...


Amy: hey, that's my turn for a hug!



 Alice: and mine!


Tobias: oh, I've missed you all so much! And where's the birthday boy?


Michael: Tobyyyy!!!


Tobias: hey baby brother! Are you ready to age up?


Michael: I was waiting for you!!! I thought I would delay my birthday to wait for you if you couldn't make it...


Tobias: I would have never missed your birthday Mickey!

Catherine: hey, do you mind if we start to get going? It's full moon night...I don't want to stay out for too long...

Amy: let's take a greeting card picture first!


Catherine: right...



June: where are they? They must be here any time now! Hopefully Toby found them at the autumn festival...



June: I'm so happy my big boy is back!!!


Catherine: hey there, we're home!

Bonehilda: I see...


Catherine: thank you for acknowledging us....now be good and go take out the trash


Tobias: Catherine, this house is amazing! You had told me about it...but I would have never imagined such a big and yet cozy house!


Catherine: hey mum, dad...


Tobias: mum, this house is....wow!

June: I'm happy you like it! We were very sad you couldn't be present while we were building it...we really hoped you would like it!

Tobias: it's amazing! And the town as well...from what I've seen...it's a lovely place indeed!


Tobias: Oh, and by the way, congratulations for your birthday!


June: oh, Catherine told you...I'm so sorry we didn't wait for you, but...we didn't want to take the scene from Michael you know...

Tobias: it's okay, we're going to have a huge celebration tomorrow!


Amy: we're home!!!! Wow it's getting so cold outside! Chilly!


June: good, since everybody's here now, I'll go cook dinner!


June: ooh what a lovely feeling, after so much time I can cook dinner for my whole family!



Wow...Bonehilda...you're actually...working! In such a spooky weather...aren't you scared?


Bonehilda: of what?

I don't know...vampires?

Bonehilda: why? I don't have blood...

Uhm...zombies?

Bonehilda: hello? Already dead here!

Then...how about werewolves?

Bonehilda: no way, they can't bite me and turn me into a werewolf! I can't be a wereskeleton hahaha!

But they like bones to chew....

Bonehilda: oh...


Bonehilda: well anyway, whatever creature comes will go for those two first!


Catherine and Michael! What are you doing, playing rugby there? Get inside before zombies start to appear! >.<


June: dinner's ready!



Arni: it's so great to have the whole family gathered at the dining table! We haven't had dinner all together for...I don't know...ages!



Amy: so, Toby, tell us about that girl you meat at university!


Tobias: *cough* what? *cough*

Amy: come on, Catherine told us!

Catherine: er....well, they would find out eventually, wouldn't they?


Amy: is she beautiful? Is it true she has green hair? That's cool!


Tobias: er...yeah...

Amy: cool! And what's her name?

Tobias: S-Scarlette...


Arni: come on kids, don't press him! I can see he's feeling quite uncomfortable to tell us his private business...he'll tell you when he feels like!



Alice: okay...so how about you Catherine?

Catherine: about me what?

Michael: yeah...do you...do you have....a boyfriend

Alice: *giggles*

Catherine: WHAT!


Alice: come on, you can tell us! Is there someone special in your class or...


Catherine: absolutely not! What are you thinking...I do not have anyone!

Michael: maybe a special friend?

Catherine: no special friends! Now will you stop with this silly talk? Or should I ask you about the same topic, Michael?

Michael: ....

Alice: well, it wouldn't be strange if you had a special someone...you're old!


Catherine: old?


Tobias: ehm ehm....

June: come on kids, enough awkward questions for tonight! 

Amy: Alice has a special friend...

Alice: what! I do not...

Amy: but there's someone at school she fancies... *giggles*

Alice: shut up, Amy! *whispers* Besides, that's very insensitive of you to bring up this subject...


Michael: why?


Alice: because he doesn't even see me!

Michael: how can you tell? We guys sometimes are...a bit...strange with the ones we like...you know...

Alice: I'm sure because he has eyes only for Amy.

Michael: oh....

Amy: come on you peasants, gather round queen Amy!


Amy: and pay your tribute to me!

























Michael: .....

Alice: but don't look at her like that....she doesn't know...


Hey Catherine! What are you doing there all alone? Enjoying the full moon? But you look sad...


Catherine: I was just thinking...but I guess I'll go to bed now..


Come on Cath, what's up?


Catherine: well...I was thinking of something Alice said...

Oh, you're not old Catherine!

Catherine: yeah but...why don't I have a boyfriend? I mean, why have I never had a boyfriend? Or someone I liked a little bit at least?

Well...

Catherine: I don't know, it's like all the people I met...I don't know, they're just...not attractive enough...or they're too stupid! I don't know, I've never considered anyone really handsome or attractive...but that's not normal! Toby has always had his hot-dog girl, Michael had Susie, now it looks like even the twins are thinking about boys! What's wrong with me?

Well, perhaps that's just that you haven't met the right one yet...

Catherine: or maybe, I have met him but I haven't realised it was him! Maybe I was too busy thinking of how independent and strong I feel...I actually feel pretty good about myself and I like being alone with myself but...I don't want to become a loner spinster!

Oh, stop it, I'm sure you won't! Just relax, I am sure your prince in shining armor will show himself when you least expect it!


Hey Alice, why are you doing your homework outside? It's cold!


Alice: dunno....just wanted to be left alone for a while...

Aww poor kid...


Amy: bow to your Queen!


Michael: oh please, stop it Amy! I'm trying to study here!

Amy: why would you want to study? You're growing up tomorrow, you don't need to have your homework done anymore!

Michael: well, she's got a point...I'll just go to bed then..


Michael: hey Toby...


Tobias: hey little bro!

Michael: so...it's her right?

Tobias: yeah, she's my Scarlette...


Michael: well, congratulations big bro! She's beautiful!


Tobias: aww thank you Mickey!


Tobias: speaking of which...how are you feeling now Mickey?


Michael: good, why?

Tobias: well, when I left for University you were feeling...you know...about Susie?

Michael: .....I'm good now. Can't do anything about it anyway. I'm happy I'm growing up...

Tobias: aww Michael...you definitely are growing up...but if you need to talk, you can talk to me, you know that right?

Michael: ...thank you... 


Random zombie: bleargh hey you, ghost doggie! Let me in I want to eat all those succulent plants!


Ralston: *ignores*


Alice: ....I feel so miserable right now....and..uh, wait...is that...a ghost?



Alice: ooh it's gran gran Juliet!... so disgusting!


Juliet: well, thank you! Don't worry I'll just leave...


Alice: I'm sorry I didn't want to upset you! It was just an automatic reaction...


Juliet: okay I forgive you...so who are you?

Alice: Alice...with my twin sister we're the youngest of June's kids...


Juliet: oh, alright then, we're related! Cool...


Amy: OMG! Alice is talking to a ghost! Better capture it with my phone!

And so the picture of ghost Juliet talking to Alice's head (LOL) ended up on the shelf orver the fireplace...together with old pictures of Tobias and Catherine and the new autumn greeting card!


Which also ended up on the wall...that's a lovely picture, isn't it?


What is definitely not lovely is Bonehilda....she's definitely not working well, is she? Where are you Bonehildaaaaa! >.<


Sebastian: hey, where's the party?


Seems like the ghosts like the new house :D





To be continued....

I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ I know it was veeeery long but I needed to show you around the new house :D Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page :)

See you soon with chapter 36!





No comments:

Post a Comment