Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 39

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So, last time we left four of the Love kids in the middle of a cliff-hanger...What will be of Catherine and Jay? And what will lie behind the hidden door at the Grim Reaper's manor? Read on to find out!


Catherine: I'm old enough to know what I want, Jay. I already made my choice but I don't want to push you...The choice is yours now, do you want me to stay? Or do you want me to go?

Jay: Cath....

Alice: when are we getting out of this tunnel? Looks like we've been walking for hours in the dark!

Amy: ouch, Mark, that was my foot!

Mark: sorry...

Michael: guys...guys! I think there's something here...it looks like a...bookcase!

Michael: yeees! We're out!

Alice: wow, these bookcases are...fascinating!

Amy: yes yes, but where are we?

Mark: it's so dark...is it because it's a cloudy night?

Michael: well, if it's because of a cloud, there must be a huge one above the whole town!


Michael: I've never seen a darker place in my whole life! What is this place?

Alice: I don't like this....

Alice: where the plumbob are we?

Michael: well, let's go find out....wait upstairs, I'll give you the all clear!

Michael: it looks like we're in a bookshop! Come on guys, there's nobody around...

Alice: oooh books! So many books!

Alice: Do you think I have time to brows-----

Michael: shush!

Creepy lady: let's see..."Murder on the 13th street"...."How to kill a human in three steps"...."Incredible Bloodsuckers"....but where's "17 recipes with human blood"! I so need to find something to cook for the dinner party....

Creepy lady: too bad, this bookshop is so out of trending books...

Michael: .....

Alice: ....

Mark: hey guys, who were you talking to?

Alice: shush Mark!

Michael: Is she gone?

Mark: who?

Michael: that...woman...is she gone? She was looking for recipes to cook...with sims blood! Where the plumbob are we?

Mark: uhm....I've never heard of any place populated by sims eaters...spooky...

Amy: spooky?! I'm freaking out here! Maybe we should just go back....

Mark: but we don't even know where we are! Let's find out so we'll have a nice story to tell to our classmates tomorrow! We'll be the most popular kids in the school!

Amy: if you say so....

Michael: okay guys, the coast is clear, we can go...

Michael: what on earth is this place....

Alice: Michael...did you see those people? They're.....

Alice: well they're a bit weird!

Amy: and there's a ghost down there as well! A yellow one...

Michael: bet she died of electrocution...

Mark: and why are they all walking in the same direction?

Michael: I think we don't want to know...

Alice: so what shall we do now?

Michael: let's go in the opposite direction! Now!

Alice: Michael!


Alice: Wait for us....I think we're being followed!

Creepy woman #2: why, hello hello there....

Michael: uh...hello....

Mark: man, let's just go!

Creepy woman #2: look at you, you do like to wear strong make up!

Michael: er....yeah...a hobby of mine you know...

Creepy man: maybe that's because you need to hide something under your make up, isn't it, boy? What do you think Olive?

Olive: yes, that's a possibility...but what should he want to hide?

Michael: a very bad scar I got when I was a kid, you know...fell down my high chair... silly me!

Olive: oh, poor kid...

Creepy man: or, maybe the fact that he's not one of us! You're a human boy, aren't you?

Michael: er....

Alice: guys, guys, let's go, now!

Creepy man: I'll leave you to it, Olive...

Michael: well, thanks for the chat but I think we have to go now...

Creepy woman #3: wait! Is that true? A bunch of weirdly dressed humans has come to Midnight Hollow! I do need to report this!

Michael: on the count of three...one....two....

Michael: THREE!!!

Creepy woman #3: ...."at 9.30 p.m. of October 31st a bunch of human-looking weirdly dressed kid has been spotted roaming in the very center of Midnight Hollow. But who they are and what they want remains a mystery. But how did they get here? Are they a sign of a looming alien invasion?..."

Michael: come on guys, go in there while I secure the area!

Alice: Michael...let's go home...I don't like this place...

Amy: we need to find the way back to the bookshop...and I've no idea where we are now...I think we're lost!

Mark: better call the helicopter!

Alice: excuse me?

Michael: come on guys, it's raining, go inside and wait for me okay?

Alice: what is this place?

Amy: I think it's some kind of pub...

Mark: whatever it is, it's warmer than being outside...

Amy: I'll go ask if they have hot chocolate!

Alice: no, wait, it could be dangerous!

Mark: don't you worry, I'm here to protect you both!

Amy: *bumping into something* ouch! What the---

???: I think some low-level creature just stomped on my foot....

Amy: Sorry, lady, you just appeared out of the blue, I had not seen you! And hey, I'm not a low-level creature!

???: Oh really? So what would you be? a tiger-human mix?

Amy: seriously?

???: look at me when I talk to you! I mean, do you know what you have done?

Mark: leave her alone!

???: oh, no no no, you don't talk to me like that! That's veeery bad!

Amy: er...listen...we're sorry we literally bumped into you, but we're cold and we just wanted a cup of hot chocolate...

???: hot....chocolate?

Mark: yeah, hot, creamy, delicious drink...based on the best food in the world....chocolate! Does it ring a bell?

Amy: do they have it in here?

???: who are you?

Amy: that's not your business!

Mark: bad answer...baaad answer....

???: oh really? Well, little freaks, you happened to have stomped on my foot! On a veeery bad night...but I think we can get some fun from this little incident eh? And I do need a bit of fun to make this night brighter! What do you think?

Amy: er...what's your idea of fun?

???: I'm gonna curse you! Mwahahahahahaha

Amy: what!!!

Mark: stay away from me you creep!

???: look at this, the spell is almost complete and ready to be thrown at you! How do you feel about sporting a huge ugly frog face?

Alice: don't you dare to hurt them!

???: oh? Another freak! Are you multiplying or what?

Alice: whatever, just back off!

???: wow, that's so brave of you little...bunny? Are you half bunny?

Mark: honestly, has she never dressed up for Spooky Day?

???: Spooky....Day? Hahahahahahahahahhahaha did you hear him, Leo? Spooky Day!

Amy: and Leo is....who?

???: well, I've got some news for you little freaks...welcome to Spookyland!

Amy: yay, at last we know where we are!

Mark: shut up, Amy! Don't give us away!

???: oh, that's it? You got lost, poor little darlings? So maybe, such a brave bunny can tell me who you are? Otherwise I'll have that tiger for dinner hahahahahahaha

Alice: don't you dare hurt my sister!

???: oh, she's your sister! I don't see how a tiger and a bunny can be siblings...but okay then, I'll eat that orange guy!

Alice: no way, you can't have him either!

???: another sibling?

Alice: nope...my sister's boyfriend...

???: oh really...how cute!

???: well then, I guess I'll just pick a random one....

Amy: oh my, Alice, is she serious? I thought she was just a lunatic but...

???: excuse me?

???: oh, stop teasing them Sue! The bunny is a brave girl, and we do appreciate it, right?

Amy: and when did that guy appear? Has he always been there

Sue: alright...alright...I'll stop teasing...for now...but you just spoilt all the fun Leo!

Amy: so that's Leo...I thought she was talking to her IF before! Does it mean...she's not totally mental?

Mark: does it mean...she was really going to pick one of us for dinner?

Alice: .....so...you're Sue?

Amy: Alice...don't talk to her...let's just leave....

Sue: yeah...and that fun spoiler over there is my friend Leo...

Amy: *whispers* Alice...let's just GO!

Alice: wait a second...something is just not right here...I have a weird feeling...

Amy: exactly! These people are insane, let's go!

Alice: no I mean...

Bartender: hey little freaks...I don't want you in my pub! So just get out! And I'm doing you a favour, since it seems like you don't know who you're messing with...

Leo: oh just shut up Elda...they're just lost! Give them the hot...kind of thing they were talking about....hot...chocolate? Do you have it?

Elda: I've no idea what that is about...I've never heard of this chocolate thing...is this poisonous?

Alice: ....but you have heard of it, haven't you, Sue?

Sue: ......

Alice: you don't belong to this world right?

Sue: I don't belong anywhere...

Alice: but you have not lived all your life in here right?

Sue: how do you know?

Mark: what is she doing?

Amy: I don't know....

Alice: and---

Sue: stop! The questioning stops here! Who the hell are you?

Alice: don't you really recognize us?

Sue: what?!

Alice: because it's you, right? ....Susie?

Sue: ....I haven't been called like that for ages....who are you...please, tell me...how do you know my kid's nickname...

Alice: I'm Alice....Love....Alice Love....

Amy: er...Alice? How can this mad witch be...Michael's Susie? It's just not possible...

Sue: oh my....oh my goodness! Alice!

Susie: is that really you! I can't believe it! You look so different!

Alice: well, it's the bunny makeup maybe...and I have longer hair now!


Amy: so says the evil witch! I knew it! I have always known deep down she was evil! Besides, how can Alice be so clever? I would have never guessed it was her...I mean, do you remember the chubby little girl that hang out with my brother?




Leo: oh, what a sweet twist!

Mark: I'm not getting it...one minute she wants to kill us...the next she's hugging Alice! Besides, how could they possible knew each other? I mean, hello? Evil witch in Spookyland here?

Amy: long story...I'll tell you later Mark...

Leo: so, how do you know each other Sue? 

Susie: long story....

Mark: and how can she look so loving now! These people are totally crazy!


Leo: anyway, my compliments little girl, it's not easy to stand up to Sue...you're one brave little girl! This is quite admirable!

Susie: she's always been a brave little girl! I remember the plan to hide in the secret island was yours!

Alice: I didn't want you to leave...and to see my brother heartbroken!

Leo: er...what?

Mark: yeah, I'm not getting a word of what they're saying!

Amy: again, long story Mark...

Alice: hey, may I ask you something?

Leo: of course you may....

Alice: are you....an elf or something?

Susie: hahaha you're so sweet! Leo, I'll leave her to you...I think I'll have to excuse my behaviour to tiger girl and her friend there...but now that I know who she is, I'm happy I finally got my revenge!

Leo: er...what?

Alice: yet another long story...

Leo: and will somebody update me at some point?

Alice: well, let's just say Susie and my twin sister Amy weren't the best of friends...

Leo: and I guess the tiger is your twin sister Amy...

Alice: yeah...

Susie: and you are?

Mark: Mark....

Susie: I can't believe you got yourself a boyfriend Amy!

Amy: he's not my boyfriend!

Mark: ...yeah...right....

Susie: well, I'm sorry if I teased you before...

Mark: you wanted to curse us...and eat us!

Susie: of course not, I was teasing! 

Amy: some things never change...I knew you were evil Susie, I knew!

Susie: how could you...I wasn't evil at the time!

Leo: I'm sorry about that, by the way...

Alice: about what exactly?

Leo: about the kid you like liking your sister instead!

Alice: how...how do you know?

Leo: I'm an elf...I can read minds!

Alice: really?! That's scary!

Leo: no, I can't, I was only joking! But my sixth sense is working better than in regular sims...

Alice: I'm not so sure of that.

Leo: why?

Alice: because you got something wrong. I did indeed like Mark once but not anymore. There's nothing I can do and he's better suited with my sister anyway. Besides, I have decided I won't fall in love with anyone.

Leo: oh, come on, you can't know that!

Alice: oh yes I know. Love in real life is way too complicated. It's easier and nicer in the books. I want to be a writer and I will love only my books' characters. That's all.

Leo: you're one strange kid you know that? Come on, I'll get you something to drink...

Leo: which cocktail do you prefer?

Alice: I don't drink cocktails!

Leo: I know I know, only joking...

Alice: by the way, I'm sorry for you too...

Leo: why?

Alice: you'll see in a minute...

Leo: uh?

Susie: hey Alice, your sister and her friend are refusing to tell me how your brother is doing....

Alice: oh gosh! We've totally forgotten Michael!

Leo: who's Michael?

Alice: he said we had to wait for him in here....

Susie: in here?! Do you mean he's---

Michael: here....

Michael: I'm...here...

Susie: oh gosh...

Amy: .....

Mark: why do I suddenly feel awkward?

Michael: S--Susie? 

Susie: hello Michael....

Mark: what's going on here?

Amy: you'll see in a minute.....

Michael: Susie....is that really you?

Susie: it is me....

Michael: of course it's you...you have changed in appearance, but your eyes are always the same!

Susie: your eyes are always the same too...although it's rather difficult to make out your face under that skeleton makeup...

Michael: sorry, it was my Spooky Day costume and...whatever, what am I saying? I've lived this moment in my dreams for ages...and when I finally get to see you again...I don't want to go blabbing about irrelevant details...I have imagined what I would say to you for ages....and now...I can't seem to remember anything!



Susie: how about...how have you been?

Michael: good...well, not that good in the beginning...I was heart broken! You didn't call...or write...I didn't know what had happened to you...but then we moved to a new place and I tried to forget...

Susie: I see...


Michael: but I didn't manage to! You've always been in my heart Susie...I knew this day would come, I knew I would meet you again somehow! I would have never imagined it would be...well, wherever we are now...and I don't even know how it's possible, and I know there must be loads to talk about, but...whatever it is...I feel blessed! I've never felt happier in my whole life, now that found each other again, I'm not going to let you go!


Susie: that is so sweet Michael...but it's not so simple....I've changed...and not in a good way I'm afraid...

Michael: no, you're always my Susie!

Susie: I'm evil now...and I'm a witch, but that didn't change, I've always been a witch, I just didn't know exactly where my strange powers and intuitions came from....

Michael: really? I didn't know that....

Susie: I'm sorry I didn't tell you....

Amy: I knew it! I've always known there was something evil about her!

Mark: I'm not getting a thing of what's going on here! Amy? Would you explain?

Susie: I'm sorry Michael, I'm an evil witch now....I'm afraid we can't just take over from where we left...

Michael: I don't believe that you're evil but even if that was true...I don't care! I'm not going to lose you again Susie!

Susie: but...

Michael: I know we've been apart for a while, I know we've changed and we're not children anymore, I know we've experienced different things but...I still have you in my heart Susi...


Susie: Michael...sweet Michael, I still have you in my heart too....

Amy: oh please, that's too much! Can we just go now?

Mark: I don't think your brother would second that, Amy...

Leo: ..... so...it looks like your brother knows Sue as well...

Alice: more than that I'd say....

Leo: I kind of figured...

Alice: I'm sorry...

Leo: why would you be, your brother looks very happy!

Alice: and I am very happy for him...you can't imagine how heartbroken he has been...but I'm sorry for you!

Leo: don't be...I've always known I was hopeless...and that we would just be friends! There seemed to be space for no one in her heart, I thought she was just cold and self centered but now I know the truth...

Alice: which is?

Leo: there was no space for anyone in her heart because the only space she had was reserved to your brother!

Alice: wow, how romantic....

Leo: yeah...for them anyway! But your brother seems to be a very nice person...it's gonna be hard for him to let her go...

Alice: let her go? Why?

Leo: well, first of all because this is not your world, and second, because we still have a mission to accomplish together...

Alice: what! You can't break them apart again! Besides, she can come back with us to our world! And you could come with us too, if you want...

Leo: well, thanks for the invitation little Bunny but I think things are more complicated that you can imagine...

Alice: then explain them to me!

Leo: it's not something a kid would like to know, believe me!

Alice: I'm not a regular kid, I'm a clever kid, and I read a lot, I won't be horrified, by whatever it is! So tell me...

Leo: I know you're a brave girl but...okay then, maybe I'll tell you later, now I think I should go meet your brother!

Amy: uhm....I'm not sure I like the turn this whole thing is taking....

Susie: but...there's much to talk about...and there's no way for us to be together Michael!

Michael: we will find one then!

Susie: Michael?

Michael: yes?

Susie: May I see the real you? Without the makeup and all?

Michael: of course! I'll just go and wipe this skeleton face off!

Leo: hey man, I understand you're Michael...I'm Leo, nice to meet you...

Michael: hi! I hadn't seen you before...

Leo: I'm an elf, I don't make much noise...

Michael: oh, yeah, right...an elf...of course...why not! And er...are you....is he....Susie?

Susie: of course not! We're just friends Mickey!

Michael: oh yeah...good...I just thought....

Leo: no man, we're friends who've been wronged and who're teaming up to retrieve what's been stolen from us!

Michael: uh...what?

Susie: it's a long story Michael...why don't we go upstairs and talk? I think we have quite a lot to catch up with...

Leo: yeah, you go upstairs and talk, I can babysit the kids in the meanwhile!

Michael: wow, thanks...

Susie: isn't he a wonderful friend?

Amy: hey, what does he mean by babysit?

Mark: umph, I don't need any babysitting here!

Susie: nice to see your true face Michael...I like it more than its skeleton version...

Michael: thanks...I would have never thought I would meet you tonight...otherwise I would have not dressed up as a skeleton!

Susie: you're cute both ways, anyway....

Michael: *blushes* so are you...ordinary girl and dark witch version...

Michael: so tell me, what happened to you and how did you end up in this creepy place?

Susie: well...it's complicated but...to make it simple I...well, when I went back home with uncle Rafael, after that holiday in Isla Paradiso, I felt angry, all the time. I couldn't but hate everything and everyone. Specially my mum. Because I had always thought I would leave with you and your family and go back to Appaloosa Plains...but they forced me to go back to Monte Vista instead and they broke my heart...

Michael: but your mother...

Susie: yes, I know, my mum. I was angry at her mostly. She was the cause I was back there. Of course, I knew she needed me there, I'm her only daughter, but still, I couldn't but hate her! Because I was happier with you and your family. And of course I couldn't but feel guilty because I also loved her...it's complicated, I think I kinda felt betrayed...and I couldn't stop thinking about revenge...not even Louise managed to get my mind off it...

Michael: who's Louise?

Susie: my niece...Rafael&Caroline's girl! Did you know they have a daughter?

Michael: no I didn't! That's great news!

Susie: yes, and she's a lovely girl but...I knew it was too late for me, I couldn't find pleasure in anything but my schemes of revenge...and finally...

Susie: finally it was my birthday and I grew up...like this...I got the evil trait...and I can't get rid of it now...I'm evil Michael, an evil witch! A friendly evil witch...how can that even be?

Michael: oh Susie...

Susie: nobody could stand me, nobody knew what to do with me, I hated everyone and I hated myself. I couldn't be happy and I didn't fit in there so I left. One night I left. I just disappeared. I didn't even leave a note - you know, I'm evil - and probably they think I'm dead...

Michael: that is so sad!


Susie: yes, but I didn't think about it at the time. I was just angry,so I left and walked a lot...I was feeling miserable and I was using my magic to guide me to a place where I could be safe....and somehow I ended up here!

Michael: but what is this place?

Susie: it's called Midnight Hollow...it's a rejected town...rejected from the whole world...it's a world between worlds, it's nowhere and everywhere...

Michael: I don't understand...we got here through a passage in a book case...

Susie: really? Well then, you've found one of the secret passages that lead to other dimensions!


Michael: uh?

Susie: it's rumored that there are ways to get out of here but nobody knows where the passages are...so don't tell anyone how you got here Michael, it's very important that the passage to your world remains secret!

Michael: okay...but I can tell you, so you can come home with me!

Susie: oh Michael I would love that so much but...I can't! I just can't do it now... but in the future perhaps...I had not thought of that before, you just gave me hope! But now, I just can't....

Michael: why?

Susie: because I promised Leo I would help him find his way home...

Susie: to Dragon Valley...

Michael: oh...and where would this place be?

Susie: I don't know...it's where elves live...he has a sad story too...he was thrown out of his world by someone who was family to him...he was betrayed by his own kin! But it's not my story to tell...

Michael: I'm sorry for him...but why can't he go home on his own? Why can't you come back with us?


Susie: because Leo helped me when I needed it the most...when I got here I was scared, I didn't know where I was, where I could go or who I could trust...and the people in Midnight Hollow were really weird and some of them were dangerous too...but then I met Leo and he helped me, he was a reject like me and we teamed up! He told me his story we started to try to find a way to Dragon Valley...I had no other purpose in my life, you know, so I thought I would help him go back to his world...since I couldn't go back to mine anyway...and now that you mentioned that passage behind the bookcase...that's an important clue in our research!

Susie: I'm sorry Michael, I hope you'll understand...I made a promise and I've been bad enough already, I want to keep my word and help a friend...

Michael: I understand that....but then, when everything's settled and Leo has found his way back home...will you come back to  me?

Susie: I would love to but...I can't tell you now how things will develop Michael...I'd love to be with you in the end but...I can't promise you it will happen...it's complicated...

Michael: I know...but we can still hope things will turn out for the best! At least, I will keep hoping! And I can still come back here to see you...or maybe I can stay here and help you!

Susie: no you can't! It's too dangerous...I'll come to look for you when time comes but please, don't come back here, you don't know what you're dealing with...you're lucky you found us, you never know who's lurking in the dark here....

Michael: okay okay I won't come back...I'll just be at home hoping that one day you'll show up...but it's really frustrating! I just found you...and I'm going to lose you already!

Susie: I'm so sorry...you don't know how much I'd love for things to be different...

Michael: despite all your talks about being bad...you're a loyal friend...Leo's lucky to have you...but hey, I already knew that!

Susie: *smiles*

Michael: but hey, remember this: I spent the best time of my childhood with you...I'll do anything I can to have you back in my life!


Leo: .....so....do you want to hear a story from the elf realm?

Mark: oh please....

Amy: Alice...your friend thinks we're still on fairy tales!




Leo: well, I don't know how else to entertain kids like you...I thought you might like one of my stories...



Alice: but of course! I'm sure we'll like them, don't we, Amy?



Mark: *whispers* Amy, I think Alice likes Mr purple head here!

Amy: er...

Alice: well, I'd love to hear something about elves! I've read so much about them...I would have never thought I would meet one, one day! 

Leo: well, okay, I'll tell you about my people! What do you already know about elves?

Amy: they have...pointy ears?

Mark: and weird hair colour *cough cough*


Alice: I personally like your hair colour a lot! Purple is cool....do you all have purple hair?

Amy: oh please.... 
Leo: actually we don't....I'm quite an exception...elves are mainly blond...some of them have dark hair...and then there are people like me...we're quite different and we're actually considered to be weirdos...my own family considered me as one...

Mark: no wonder you ended up here....

Susie: well, you can't know that, can you really?

Amy: shut up, Mark....

Susie: I would not speak of what I didn't know for sure, if I were you....

Michael: wow, I have to admit she can be quite scary....and I like it!

Alice: oh it must hurt a lot...to be considered different...but you didn't come here because of that I hope?

Leo: well...it's a long story...

Alice: I'd like to hear it!

Leo: some other time maybe....

Susie: yes, I think it's time for you to go home...you don't want to get your mum and dad worried...they're lovely people...

Michael: come on kids, let's go...

Susie: we'll come with you to the library to make sure you get there safely...

Alice: oh, that's sad, I had so many questions about elves...and I really wanted to hear your stories Leo!

Leo: well, thank you bunny girl, it's nice to be appreciated! But I do agree with Sue, it's time for you to go back...

Susie: so....that's the library....

Michael: yeah....so...that's it then? We have to say goodbye?

Susie: I guess so....

Michael: but I don't want to say goodbye Susie...


Amy: this guy....I can't see what my sister sees in him...but well, I guess he doesn't look too bad does he? He even seems to be very polite and kind...he might even be a good match for Alice...


Leo: oh look! Snowflakes! Let's see if I can catch one with my tongue!

Amy: ....or maybe not....

Mark: what are you thinking of, Amy?

Amy: believe me, you don't want to know...

Alice: hey guys! I can't believe it's snowing! Is it winter already?

Leo: nope, but it's quite cold in here, it might snow in late autumn as well! Goodness I love the snow! 

Alice: so do I! I can't wait for the snow to come in our new place! I want to go iceskating! Can you skate, Leo?

Susie: uhm...Michael? I think your sister got a crush on Leo...

Michael: who, Alice? No way...she's just a kid! Besides, she has only her books in mind! 

Mark: I can't wait to tell our classmates about this adventure! We're so going to be the most popular kids in the whole school for months!

Amy: yeah I think so...

Mark: what's up? You look so serious...

Amy: it's just...it's quite hard for me to tell you that but...

Mark: what?

Alice: it would be nice if you could come back with us, we could go ice skating together!

Susie: I wouldn't be so sure...she just asked him out! *giggles*

Michael: no she didn't! She doesn't know what she's saying...she's just a kid!

Alice: ...or we could build snowmen in our yard!

Susie: uhm...are you sure Michael?

Mark: so?

Amy: it's been great to have you with us Mark...

Mark: what??!!!




Leo: er....well, yeah I guess it would be nice...

Susie: look, she made him go bashful! I'm so going to tease him for the rest of his days!

Amy: thank you for coming with us...I'm really happy to have you as my friend....

Mark: wow...well, thanks Amy...

Mark: ....and for the records, I'm always here for you, you know...

Amy: I know...and so am I...

Mark: wow, you've never said that before...I'll treasure the moment!

Amy: oh don't be silly, I'm not that cold...

Mark: well, you knew I like you but you had never said anything about it and I didn't know if....

Amy: of course I like you too Mark! Wasn't it obvious?

Mark: well, no it wasn't... 

Amy: well, now you know...

Mark: thanks for telling me...

Mark: so...can I hold your hand now maybe?

Amy: now, don't get too excited, I'm not the kind of girl who shows affection in public!

Mark: okay okay sorry forget what I said!

Amy: ...maybe when none's watching...

Leo: see, I think I won't be able to come and visit you all for a while but...I promise I'll take you iceskating the next time we meet okay?


Alice: and when will that be?

Leo: I don't know, but I'll do my best to make it happen the soonest possible okay?

Alice: thank you so much Leo! 

Alice: I can't wait to go iceskating! I do hope you come to visit us soon...

Alice: and I want to listen to more stories about your people and your world!

Leo: sure thing, I'll keep the best ones for you!

Alice: and for the records, I don't know why you're here and what happened between you and your family, think you're weird, I think you're the coolest elf I've ever met!

Leo: why thank you!

Susie: aww that's so sweet! 

Michael: oh please, she's just a kid! Besides, she's not interested in boys yet...she's not like Amy... 

Susie: I wouldn't be so sure of that Michael... and look at him, I've never seen him smile like that...I think she reminds him of his little sister...for now, but I would love to see how things could evolve when she grows up! And it won't be long before she ages up right? Just give her time...ah, that's so sad they might not see each other again...she would have made a fine match for Leo! 

Michael: please don't say that...besides, I do want to see you again...

Susie: you do know it's gonna be almost impossible Michael...I don't want to mislead you with false hopes...

Michael: but I want to be positive and be confident on the "almost impossible" part of it...I told you Susie, I'm determined not to let you go again...I'm going home now just because you asked me but if you changed your mind...you know I could come back and try to help...

Susie: I know...thank you for that Michael...you can't understand how much it means to me to know that you still have me in your heart, no matter if we are worlds apart....and that I can count on you...

Michael: always! Just call and I'll be right here...really Susie, I mean it, I don't want anything bad to happen to you...

Susie: oh, don't worry for me, I'm a witch remember? I already broke my family's heart and allowed them to think I'm dead...nothing worse can happen right?



Susie: But you gave me some hope Michael...thank you...

Michael: don't make me go Susie...I do want to stay and help...I can't bear to leave you in this place!

Susie: but you must go Michael...and I will be happier if I know you're safe at home...

Alice: so, it looks like we have to say goobye...time to go...

Leo: goodbye brave bunny girl, it was a pleasure to meet you...

Alice: remember your promise about iceskating!

Leo: an elf never forgets! ...

Leo: ....Sue are you alright?

Susie: no...I don't think so...I can't lose him again Leo!

Leo: but you did the right thing, he's gonna be safe at home...it would be too dangerous for him in here...

Susie: I know but...it's not fair!

Leo: but hey, now you know where the passage is...you can come back...when our business is over...

Susie: yeah but still...

Susie: Michael, wait!

Michael: wha---

Susie: do not forget me....




Leo: .......



Leo: okay man, now it's definitely time to get over her...and concentrate on the mission....I'm gonna get my kingdom back...

Amy: guys...is it just me...or it's still the same time we entered the Grim Reaper's house?

Mark: the stars haven't moved...it's like the time has frozen here...or we've gone back in time!

Alice: wow Mark....I didn't know you knew much about stars...

[NDA: sorry for the different outwear outfits than those in the previous pictures...thanks to my crappy computer that crashes in CAS I couldn't change them when taking the shots for the previous pictures...]

Mark: I like to stargaze...and study the galaxies...stars are fascinating...Michael, what do you think about the time shift?

Michael: ..... [*thinking*she kissed me....she kissed me!]

Mark: Michael?

Amy: I think time shifts are not exactly what he's thinking about now....

Alice: so....shall we go in?

Michael: what? Oh, yeah...

Amy: Michael...we need to make a plan...what are we going to tell them?

Michael: probably nothing...if Mark's theory is correct, according to the time in Hidden Springs we've only been away for an hour or two... mum and dad might not even ask questions...

June: Michael!

Michael: ....hey mum...dad...Lumikki...Bonehilda...

Arni: we were waiting for you, we want to hear everything about your evening!

June: I was a bit worried actually...

Michael: er...why mum, it's only been two hours!


June: I know, but I had a strange feelings...like these two hours were never passing!

Michael: well....

Michael: it might seem strange but...mum, we had the most amazing adventure tonight!

Arni: so how was it Alice? Did you enjoy it in the end?



Alice: well...yes of course, I did enjoy it very much dad! I was happy I went with them!

Amy: and I bet she was! She even found her soulmate!

Arni: what!!! Is that true?

Alice: relax dad, she's only teasing...

Amy: I am not! Ouch! You stomped on my foot!

Michael: ....and so we found a dark passage behind the bookcase...

June: please, tell mummy you were good kids and didn't enter the dark passage...

Michael: ....and we went straight in!

June: oh dear...

Michael: and when we came out...we were in a library! In a very dark place called Midnight Hollow...

June: darling are you trying to give your old mum a heart attack? I'm not sure I can hear more of this...

Michael: but the best is yet to come! We were running away from a few scary people...

Arni: running away! Are you okay girls?

Alice: yeah yeah, don't worry dad, just listen to Michael's tale!

Amy: and now that I hear it, it's really amazing! Mark was right, we're going to be the most popular kids in school!

Michael: ...it was raining and I sent the kids inside a pub while I made sure nobody was following us...and that's where the most amazing thing happened! When I went in I found them talking with a stranger...a beautiful stranger with red hair and very green-blue eyes...can you guess who that was?

June: goodness son, you're killing me here! Just tell me!

Arni: Alice, darling, would you like to tell your old daddy the end of this scary story? I don't think I can stand any more cliff-hanger...

Alice: don't worry dad, the tale has a good ending, we're here now right? Safe and sound!

Amy: I don't think this is going to make him feel better actually....

Michael: it was Susie mum, my Susie!

June: what??!!! How can this be possible...is she in Hidden Springs?

Michael: no...it's complicated...I found her...but she couldn't come back with me because she had a mission...a promise to keep...

June: oh my boy I'm happy...and sorry...for you...but I'm sure things will be alright in the end...

Alice: it's very sad indeed...I think I'm going to cry...

Amy: but that's not entirely for big brother's sad story, right?

Alice: oh shut up....

Arni: I'm sorry son...so what are you going to do now?

Amy: he'll just wait here for her to show up...that's what she made him promise...

June: I'm sure she'll come back soon...

Arni: hey! Wait a minute...where's Catherine? I thought she was with you...

Alice: er...she said she had her own party to attend...at a friend's place...

Arni: I see...

Amy: well, I guess she must like this friend's place very much indeed...

Catherine: hey you...

Jay: hey...

Catherine: I'm glad you didn't send me away...

Jay: that has never been an option *smiles*

Catherine: good...because for a moment I thought that---

Jay: and you thought wrong *smiles* besides, how could I resist you...

Catherine: so, you liked my Spooky Day dress? *giggles*

Jay: oh yes, I did like it indeed *winks* although I have to say I prefer you like this...


Catherine: in my underwear? You naughty boy *giggles*

Jay: What! I didn't mean that! Well, yeah, of course I do like you in your underwear...I told you I'm a bad boy *grins* but anyway, what I wanted to say is that I really like you the way you usually are...casual clothes, not much makeup kind of style...

Catherine: really?

Jay: yeah, you don't need to wear sexy outfit to win me over - although I don't mind if you do of course *grins* - I've always liked you...my feelings have been confused, yes, but what I'm trying to say is that the only thing that has always been clear was that I really liked you...

Catherine: Jay, you're so sweet...

Jay: I was just waiting...and when I saw you tonight...Cath I'm really happy you aged up...

Catherine: I'm happy too...I couldn't wait I had to come and see you...I had to find out what your true feelings were...and you almost broke my heart downstairs! I'm glad you changed your mind...

Jay: Cath, I may be a jerk sometimes, my life may be messed up, you know that...

Catherine: yes...


Jay: but whatever happens, don't you ever question my feelings for you, they are true...

Catherine: Jay...

Jay: no, let me finish, you know I'm not a sentimental guy so I'm not going to say these things again...just listen...and treasure the moment...

Jay: I've never felt like this for anyone else before and I really want to try...

Catherine: what?

Jay: to be a good boyfriend...I know I told you it's hard for me because of my....secrets...but still, if you like me as I am...I want to be your boyfriend Cath...

Catherine: really? Like..."hey mum and dad, this is my boyfriend Jay" kind of thing?

Jay: yes...

Catherine: wow....

Jay: Cath? Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Catherine: yes...I would very much like it Jay....

Jay: good...so, since this is settled now, I want to take you on a date! 

Catherine: like..an official date?

Jay: exactly! How about dinner? In two days time...

Catherine: why two days?

Jay: I want your family to get used to the idea...I want them to like me! So it won't be awkward when I'll come over...

Catherine: really? Wow you're being really serious!

Jay: I told you I am...and I know it's important for you that your family likes me so...

Catherine: not that important....



Jay: but still, important! I love you Catherine...

Catherine: wait! What did you just say?

Jay: nothing, it must be the sound of the waves...

Catherine: oh come on, say it again, pretty please!

Jay: no way!


Catherine: you're a naughty boy...


Jay: I told you, I'm a bad bad guy! *smiles*


 


To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter! ^_^ Being Halloween Special part 2 it was supposed to come out by the 1st of November at the latest...oops! Sorry for the delay :P Anyway, I have everything planned up to the Christmas Special, but it will be a loooong way before it ;)
Feel free to leave comments... the new forum page is working at last!
Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment