Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 40

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Sorry for the long wait, it's been an hectic time here...
So, we left the Loves after their Halloween adventure was over...and it's now time to enjoy winter and get back to normal life! But life can't be much normal with the Loves, can it?
Read on to find out :) And be warned, this chapter is quite long!
Why, hello Catherine! What exactly are you doing...in that outfit?

Catherine: I've got a new job! I'm in the police now! So I can fulfill my LTW of being forensic analyst you know...And today was my first day...I'd say it went well!

Well, congratulations!



Catherine: thank you! I'm a bit disappointed though, Jay wasn't as enthusiastic...he didn't say why, but for some reason he doesn't like policemen...


Catherine: ...but well, he's coping with it...we just avoid the subject!

I see...but hey, it looks like winter has arrived!

Catherine: I know! We woke up this morning and everything was covered in snow! Isn't it amazing?


Most definitely so! Hidden Springs is so beautiful in winter! <3



Catherine: look, he has started another painting!


Is that a planet? Or a giant green pea?

Catherine: who knows, sometimes he doesn't even know what he's painting...but that's the fun of being an artist!


Catherine: hey Jay!


Jay: hey love, I was waiting for you! And I made you lunch!


Catherine: aww that's so sweet! Thank you Jay!



Jay: so, how is it going so far? Am I being a boyfriend of the good kind?


Catherine: of the most amazing kind!


Jay: so uhm...how was your first day?


Catherine: it was quite nice actually! Thanks for asking...I know you don't like this job too much but...I appreciate that you asked!

Jay: well, it's your job not mine...and you can do whatever you like...although I don't see why you would like to be in the police...

Catherine: well, as a child I was quite bossy and I my brother Toby says that although I was younger I had a way of making him do whatever I wanted and making him believe it was the right thing to do... at some point we ended up in a sticky situation and he was beaten by a jerk who thought he was the boss of a gang...I don't remember much of the occasion but Toby said I stepped forward and kicked their asses!


Jay: *cough cough*



Catherine: Jay, you okay?


Jay: y-yeah, just ate too quickly I think...

Catherine: what are you thinking of, Jay? You seem so distant...

Jay: nothing really, I was listening to your story...it reminded me of something that happened to me once, ages ago actually...

Catherine: and will you tell me about it?

Jay: nope...

Catherine: why?

Jay: because it's part of the past I want to forget...

Catherine: okay....*sighs*


Catherine: hey, can I help you with the dishes?


Jay: nope, you're my guest! Anyway, tell me about your first day....


Catherine: it was so cool! I had a tour of the station...met my colleagues...I don't think I remember any of their names though...and I listened to many fascinating stories! Like, there's this guy, who killed a man ages ago when he was still a kid...but he was cleared, they said it was self defence...but the police is not quite convinced, they think the social services interfered because the boy had a difficult history...but it was evident he had murdered the man because the victim had previously killed the boy's parents while he was driving drunk...it's a sad story isn't it? And you know, the police has to enforce the law, but what would you do in this case? Protect the drunk driver who was murdered and sentence the poor kid whose life the victim had ruined? I don't like this...it's not fair! But I suppose I can't tell what I think to my colleagues...


Jay: you better not...

Catherine: ....sorry I didn't want to bother you with all these talks about work, it's evident they don't interest you...

Jay: ....

Catherine: Jay...what's wrong? Will you tell me what's going on? Please? I'm worried...


Jay: it's nothing really, don't you worry...come on, let's watch some TV before we go! I'll be there in a minute!


Catherine: okay, I'll be waiting on the couch!


Jay: ...........



Jay: so, what's on TV?



Catherine: some program about fabulous holiday resorts...I was aiming for the kitchen program but the TV turned on on this one and look, it's amazing! The world is full of amazing places!


Jay: cool! hey Cath...come here...


Catherine: aww I like cuddles on the couch...

Jay: I know *smiles*


Jay: hey, I'm sorry if I'm being weird these days....your enrolling in the police forces reminded me of things...I would rather forget...


Catherine: I'm sorry...

Jay: don't be, it's not your fault...


Jay: you're the most amazing thing that has happened in my life...


Catherine: aww Jay...you make my heart melt sometimes, you know that?


Jay: and you have the same effect on me so...



Jay: we're even!



Jay: now, tell me again what's the plan for this afternoon...



Catherine: it's my sisters' birthday so you can come to the party with me if you want...


Jay: wow, meeting the family...

Catherine: you've met them already!


Jay: yeah, but this will be the first time I meet them without a stupid costume on...


Catherine: and this time I can really say, hey everyone, meet Jay, my boyfriend! How lovely that sounds! Thanks for coming to the party with me Jay...

Jay: it's a bit scary but hey, I'm ready! Besides, I'm really interested in what's going to happen after the party...


Catherine: why, what's going to happen then? *giggles*


Jay: then, I'm going to take you out for dinner...

Catherine: and I really like how that sounds!


Catherine: thank you Jay, I've never been happier in my whole life...


Jay: oh yeah I know, I can have this effect on people sometimes *grins*


Amy: woo hoooo! This is so cool! Come on Alice, swing faster and higher! See if you can reach me!



Alice: it's so nice to swing in the cold! The air smells of snow! We got a really lovely present for our birthday sis!


Amy: too bad the snow isn't high enough to make a snowman...


Alice: it feels strange to grow up, doesn't it?


Amy: a bit...but I think I'm ready! You?

Alice: yeah, I think I'm ready too...but I think you're gonna have more fun than me!


Amy: why so?


Alice: because first you have a boyfriend already and second you're an outgoing bubbly girl while I'm...just me!


Amy: don't say that sis...you're shyer, yes, but you're way more clever than I am! I kinda envy you that quality you know...


Alice: really?


Amy: yeah, we're very different and most of the time we don't think alike but I think we complete each other! And I would like to be cleverer and you would like to be more outgoing so hey, together we're perfect don't you think?


Alice: yeah, but shouldn't you complete Mark instead? He's your other half, I'm just your sister...


Amy: you're not just my sister...we're twins! We share a special bond which neither Mark nor your purple haired elf can change!


Alice: hey!

Amy: and don't say you don't like him because, hey, we're connected remember? I know what you're thinking! Besides, you've never been interested in anyone else before so it must be quite a big thing!

Alice: you're forgetting...

Amy: yeah sorry you liked Mark before...I forgot...

Alice: don't worry I got over it...and you two are way better suited anyway...

Amy: thanks...and yeah, I do think an elf suits you more...with all those stories you read and are planning to write!


Alice: stop it Amy, it's not like that...it's quite impossible since, hey, elf, from elvenland or whatever, besides he's...old!


Amy: oh come on, he's not! Besides, remember, you're just about to grow up as well!

Alice: and what about the elveland part? What are the odds I'm going to see him again?

Amy: okay, first: don't be so negative! Second: what were the odds we met him in the first place? What were the odds you met some fairy character from your fairy tales, uh? Around zero! But you did met him!

Alice: even more so, such event isn't be likely to happen again...

Amy: and you're wrong! To me, it looks like some greater force is at work here!

Alice: you can't know that...

Amy: third: he's friends with Susie...she will find a way to come back here...or Michael will find a way to get her back...and we can trust Michael on that!

Alice: well, this is the most convincing argument of all....


Amy: give me a hug sister! It's our birthday, we should celebrate, and I'm sure we're gonna enjoy being teens!



Amy: and if your knight in purple hair doesn't show up - which I doubt anyway - we'll go find him and kick his a$$!


Alice: haha you're so funny sis!


Alice: wow this is one rare moment of mutual understanding...thanks for that! I love you sis!



Amy: I love you too Alice! And you'll see, we're gonna have a bright future! Now, let's go celebrate!



Amy: ready sis?


Alice: wow, so many people came!

*cheering crowd*


Amy: yeah...but I don't see Mark...where is he? I thought he would come...


Alice: maybe he's late...but I'm sure we're gonna see him soon!

Amy: hopefully...I'm gonna be very sad if he doesn't show up...

Alice: don't think about that Amy, let's blow our candles!


Alice: uhm...what shall I wish for..


Amy: I certainly know what I shall wish for!


Alice: Got it! I wish I could visit elvenland!

Random kid: cool! Please can I join?


Amy&Alice: *blow candles*



Alice: yay we're growing up!



Amy: and Catherine's boyfriend is here as special guest! That's so cool! I still can't spot Mark though...



Amy: but I can't wait any longer...time to grow up!



Amy: oh the sparkles!



Amy: ta dah! How do I look?



Well, you'll need a makeover and new clothes but it's not that bad! 

BTW, Amy got the rebel trait!

June: yay, my girl is pretty!

Alice: uhm...did she grow up?


Michael: oh yes she did!


Alice: Does it mean...it's my turn now?


Alice: goodbye childhood...you've been great...I'll take the memories of all those fairy tales I read with me in my teen age!



Alice: welcome sparkles!



Alice: ta dah!


Uh... O.o 



Anyway, despite all her talks of "I don't ever want to fall in love" Alice got the hopeless romantic trait! :D That's gonna be fun :D




June: oh my...she wished to visit elvenland...and she grew up looking almost elf like! Doesn't she?


Well yes, a little bit...and that hairdo&clothes are not really her style...

June: then change them, I want my angel baby back!

I fear I can't do that just yet...stupid crashes keep coming and it's much already if the teen twins get saved...

June: uh?

Nothing nothing don't you worry...but your girls will get a makeover as soon as possible!

[NDA: I had to celebrate the twins birthday for at least three times before they managed to have the party and get saved with the new makeover - which you will see in a minute! - My game is behaving veeery badly lately :( ]


Catherine: woo hoo my baby sisters are so cool!


Jay: they most certainly wear cool hairstyles...coloured highlights...and a strange hairdo....cool kids!


Hey Amy! Don't you wait to see your sister?


Amy: I'm sure she'll be here any second now...


Alice: hey sis! Wait for me, we're gonna eat our cake together!


Amy: told ya!


Most of the guests didn't seem to be very interested by the cake...



and some of them ate too much of it XD


Random fainted kid: I didn't eat too much cake, I just saw a ghost cat playing with a ghost dog!


Whatever, either way they entertained themselves and didn't try to socialize with the hosts...weird much! But that gave the family some time together...



Jay: so, you see, living on a houseboats has its privileges! You should ask Catherine what the real sunset looks like from there!


June: what? I think I'd rather ask not...

Amy: Cath, your boyfriend is trying to charm mum...without much success I'd say...


Catherine: but still, it's great to be here all together...eating cake...



Catherine: it feels like Jay is part of the family already!



Arni: aww, my girls are all grown up....Catherine has an official boyfriend now...and these two might also fly away and build their own families soon...


Alice: not me daddy, I'm not planning to get a boyfriend any soon!

Amy: ....


Amy: I don't know why Mark hasn't showed up yet...I'm quite disappointed, it was my birthday! How could he not show up on my birthday?



Arni: honey I'm sure there's a reason for that...maybe something unexpected kept him...



Amy: but it's almost sunset...


(And what a wonderful sunset I'd say!! <3)


June: so...you two are going out tonight then?


Jay: yes, we are...

Michael: cool, where are you going?

Jay: I'll take Catherine out to dinner in town...

Amy: this is so cool, I'd love to go out for dinner as well...but see, the one that would be supposed to take me didn't even show up on my birthday!

Arni: don't be angry Amy, you don't know what's going on...


Amy: argh it's my birthday...and I'm so pissed!


Alice: well then, I think it's time for a diversion...how about getting a makeover?

Alright, alright, makeover time! 


Ta dah! Now, that's better :) New hairdos and looks that reflect the twins' different personalities :) I've always seen Alice as the dreamy twin, while Amy was more like a rockstar kind of person. Who knows, she might even start playing in a band one day :D



June: my girls...they're so beautiful!


Catherine: you're right mom! I think I have two gorgeous kid sisters!


Amy: that's right, we're cool!


Alice: stop it, you make me blush!


Catherine: well then, I think it's time for us to leave now...


June: okay...have fun.....

Michael: I would so much love to take Susi out to dinner...it's so frustrating to be stuck here, knowing that she's there, somewhere, thinking of me maybe but helping her friend...I wish I could be there with them!


Catherine: well, I think that went pretty well, didn't it?


Jay: I think so! But your mum still doesn't like me too much...

Catherine: she'll get to like you Jay...besides, I think she appreciates that you were here today in an official way! Thank you Jay...


Jay: no problem, it was actually quite fun...besides, now I get to take you on our date! You'll see, I've organized everything, I want this date to be perfect!


Catherine: and I'm sure it will be!


June: your friends left so soon!


Arni: I didn't even realized they had left!

Michael: oh well, since nobody's around, we can now do our crazy Love dance! Woo hoo!!

Alice: cool, I love dancing!

Amy: yeah, it's a good way to take my mind off things...

June: what things darling? It's your birthday, you shouldn't have anything bothering you!

Alice: she's sad Mark didn't come to the party...

June: I see...but maybe---

Amy: I don't care what the issue was, he should have been here, full stop! And if he doesn't care of my birthday, then it's pointless to be together. If he doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore then, fine with me!

Alice: I'm sure you are not thinking that...you're just angry!

Amy: whatever, come and dance with me sister!


Mark: Or maybe you could dance with me...



Amy: what...M-mark?


June: Mark! What a surprise! And you've aged up too! Looking good, Mark!

Mark: thank you Mrs Love...

June: oh, don't call me that, I've known you for quite a while, just call me June!


Mark: uhm...okay...


Amy: Mark...how---

Mark: the door was unlocked and you were so into your dance you didn't even hear me coming in! What if I had been a burglar? You should be more careful!


Amy: Mark, if you heard what I said...I didn't mean...


Alice: yeah, she's still madly in love with you Mark! You should have seen her face when she realized you weren't at the party...*singing* she can't liiiiive, if living is without yoooouuuuuuu...



Amy: oh shut up sis! Mark---


Mark: I know...


Mark: I'm so sorry I couldn't attend your birthday party...but I was busy...growing up myself...and my grandmother had organized a surprise party for me and I couldn't leave the house...I came here the soonest possible...


Amy: I had not thought of that....so you grew up too...


Mark: yeah....


Amy: you look...handsome!


Mark: so do you...I mean...beautiful...you're beautiful...


Amy: *giggles* then why won't you look at me?


Mark: You're too beautiful to be true! I don't want you to vanish when I open my eyes again...


Amy: don't be silly Mark!

Mark: besides, I don't want to blush in front of your whole family...


Arni: oh, don't worry about that son, you've been around for quite some time, you shouldn't fell awkward with us!

Mark: yeah but I mean, have you seen her? She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!

June: aww you're so sweet Mark!


Mark: is she even true?


Amy: oh stop it Mark you're making me blush!

Michael: aah these two are so cute together! I wish I could say the same things to my Susie...


Mark: okay okay then...dance with me!



June: they are so adorable!



Arni: yes...but not quite as much as we were! Remember?


June: oh yes...and we're still adorable Arni!

Arni: and you are still making me feel butterflies in my stomach, like the first time I saw you, like the first time we danced together!


Mark: your parents...they're so...er...


Amy: disgustingly cute?

Mark: well...but hey, would you like to dance...like that...with me?


Amy: like what, slow dancing?


Mark: uh...yeah...what do you think?


Mark: I have to warn you that I've never done it before so I don't really know how to slow dance but i thought...that we could...try?



Amy: well, as far as you won't stomp on my foot it's cool....


Michael: they're so sweet...why can't I be so lucky as well? Why can't I have my Susie here with me? Life's not fair...


Michael: but at least I have you, Lumi, to cuddle!



Mark: how am I doing? Is it good?


Amy: most definitely so...but I think you could also look at me! Come on don't be shy! *giggles*


Mark: I'm not shy!



Amy: oh come on, I'm not going to bite you!



Amy: now, that's better *giggles* hi you! Hey, you blushed! *giggles*



Mark: oh shut up and twirl!


Amy: what! oh wow this is so cool! Look people, I can twirl around!

Mark: we've gone pro!


Amy: Mark...this is really lovely, I didn't know you could dance!


Mark: neither did I...but hey, I fear I need to go now...it's getting late and my grandmother would be worried...


Amy: oh, yeah, of course...


Mark: but if it were for me, I would stay here, you know? I don't want to go but I have to...


Amy: I know...I'll walk you out then...



June: aww our baby girl is in love!


Arni: and you don't look as much concerned as you were for Catherine...that's strange don't you think?

June: oh, but Mark is different, he's been around here for ages! I know we can trust him! He's a good kid!

Arni: yeah I think he is...I hope! You never know how they grow up, these modern kids...


Mark: so...I guess I'll go now...


Amy: thanks for coming Mark, it was a huge surprise...I was so sad when I realized you weren't at my birthday party...


Amy: but then it turned out the most amazing and surprising birthday...


Mark: I'm glad then...


Amy: just glad?


Mark: no...but I'm a guy, I can't just express the whole of my feelings like that!


Amy: *giggles* you're so funny Mark!


Mark: am I? Well, actually at the moment I'm just freezing! But you know what would make me feel better?


Amy: what?


.......


Amy: Mark....


Mark: what...oh my, that was too quick was it? I'm sorry it's just I really wanted to kiss you...


Amy: *giggles* no it's not that...


Mark: so, what's wrong? Oh...maybe...you didn't like it?

Amy: I don't know...

Mark: oh....well...I had never kissed anyone before I----


Amy: I just think I'll need another one to judge! *giggles*



.............



Alice: hey sister, it was about time!


Amy: Alice...I thought you were asleep already...

Alice: asleep? I'm dying here, waiting to hear everything!

Amy: everything...about what exactly?


Alice: oh come on, don't pretend to be dumb Amy...about Mark!

Amy: what about him?

Alice: oh come on, the last time I saw you you were seeing him to the door...and then quite some time passed before you came up here so...

Amy: so?


Alice: oh please! What have you two been doing? I know you have something to tell me!


Amy: we were talking...

Alice: oh please...

Amy: okay okay....we kissed! Happy?


Alice: yay! I knew it, I knew it!!!


Amy: okay but don't go make a big deal out of it...and don't tell anyone!

Alice: but it is a big deal, don't pretend it isn't! You can't stop smiling!


Alice: besides, I think everybody guessed you know...


Amy: oh the plumbob...I don't think I'm comfortable with that...I want to keep my stuff private....

Alice: but you can tell me! Please, sis, I'm happy for you and you know my lovelife equals zero...and I love reading love stories...and now I can actually hear one from the main character! How cool is that? Please, tell me everything...I'm your twin sister after all!


Amy: okay okay I will...but there's not much to tell yet, we just...kissed...


Alice: and for quite a while! *giggles* Look at you, I've never seen you smiling so much!

Amy: oh please...


Alice: come on, get up sister, there's something we need to do, now!


Amy: what is that?


Alice: you will convene that your life is way more interesting than mine...



Alice: so I deserve a little revenge treat!


Amy: excuse me?


Alice: there you are!


Amy: ouch!

Alice: Pillow fight!!!!!!!!


Alice: Hahaha you should have seen your face, it was so funny!


Amy: oh really? I'm dying to see yours....


Alice: ouch!



Alice: this is so funny...we grew up but we can still fight with pillows! Nothing has changed, really...nothing will ever change! we'll pillow-fight even as old grannies!


Amy: yes, well, I don't think there's an age limit for sister-pillow-fighting...we can do it even when we'll be old grannies! And I will still be better at it!


Jay: there we are...



Catherine: wow I had never seen this place! Is it...like a restaurant? Looks fancy!



Jay: it's a bistro really....but it used to be a very fancy place once! I came here when----


Catherine: when what?

Jay: nothing, I used to come here once but that was ages ago, I hope the food is still great! Come on, let's go!


Catherine: wow this looks....



Jay: empty...it's totally empty! I can't believe we're the only customers, this place used to be buzzing...once...and now it doesn't even look as fancy as it was! And we're all dressed up!



Jay: sorry about that, I hope you don't mind...


Catherine: it's a lovely place Jay...and you look great...

Jay: that's because I'm out on a date with the most wonderful woman in the world!


Catherine: aww you can be so flattering sometimes! And I never expect such compliments!


Jay: oh come on, I'm not that rude usually...


Catherine: this place is so cozy...I love it that it's just the two of us actually...it's very romantic...


Jay: good....good that's good....I want everything to be perfect for you...


Cook/waitress: so, what can I get you two tonight?


Catherine: uhm....

Jay: I think...I think I'll have the veggie lobster...

Catherine: and I'll go for the mushroom risotto...


Catherine: mmh there's a very nice smell coming from the kitchen! I think it's your lobster!


Jay: well, it would be weird if it was your risotto that smelled like fish....


Catherine: this tastes so good! This place is amazing, thanks for taking me here Jay!


Jay: I'm happy you like it...at least the food is good as always...


Jay: and you know, they make really good cakes here...the chocolate and mint one in particular....but I don't know if you're concerned about sugars so I'm not sure if I should tempt you...



Catherine: of course! I think I still have room for the dessert!


Jay: wow, you are definitely no ordinary girl! I like that...


Catherine: hey, waitress? Two chocolate and mint pies please...


Jay: and you definitely go for the good stuff! I like it!


Catherine: Jay, this is amazing! Even better than the risotto!


Jay: good...I could bake one for you if you want...

Catherine: really? No way, I can't believe you can make this!

Jay: I'm a good cook, I told you! Just wait and see!


Jay: but now, I think we could go have something to drink...I know a cozy place...and it's just across the road!


Catherine: sounds nice! Let's go then!


Catherine: it really was across the road!!


Jay: told ya!

Catherine: Jay, look...isn't the sky wonderful? I love walking in the snow under the stars!

Jay: well then, we won't call a cab on the way back then! We'll walk!

Catherine: really?

Jay: sure!


Jay: but let's get a drink first!



Jay: wow, it's full tonight!


Barman: hey Jay! Long time no see, where have you been? I see you brought a lady friend!


Barman: she looks gorgeous *winks*


Catherine: ....

Jay: yes she does...anyway, two cocktails please...what can we get....

Barman: I'll give you tonight's house special! Trust me, you're going to like this one!

Jay: good...


Jay: cheers!


Catherine: cheers...to our wonderful evening...


Jay: I would say, to my wonderful girlfriend!


Catherine: aww Jay!

Jay: hey, wanna dance?


Catherine: wow I didn't know you could dance!


Jay: well, now you know! Come on!


Jay: so, how are you liking your date up to now?


Catherine: it's...perfect! Just perfect!

Jay: now, that's what I wanted to hear!


Catherine: really Jay, you keep surprising me! Just when I thought I knew you...you surprise me! Like, I would have never thought you could like dancing...or could dance at all!


Jay: well then, look at what I can also do!


Catherine: aw I love twirling around!



Catherine: hey, wait, I'm falling down! Jay!



Jay: you're never going to fall when I'm around, Cath...


Jay: I'll always take you in my arms...


[on a side note....I just realized how creepy this picture is! Look at the barman...and at some random guy reflected in the bar mirror....OoO]


Catherine: Jay...



.............


[sorry, I just love this interaction <3 ^_^]


Catherine: Jay, you're so sweet...


Jay: well you make this effect on me you know...I love you Catherine, and all I want is to see you happy...

Catherine: I am happy Jay, I've never been happier...

Jay: oh well, I'm sure you're going to be even happier in a minute! I think you mentioned you like walking in the snow under the starred sky...so what are we waiting for? Let's go, let's have a walk in the snow!


Catherine: I can't believe winter arrived so quickly! Just a few days and we're covered in snow and it's freezing cold!


Jay: ......holy plumbob...

Catherine: what?


Jay: nothing...let's get out of here...quick!


Catherine: why? What's wrong?


Mohawk guy: Jay? Is that really you?



Catherine: friends of yours?


Jay: .....let's just get out....


Mohawk guy: it is you, Jay! You spruced yourself up a bit but it's always you! Come on, give a hug to your old buddy!


Jay: Cath, could you please wait for me outside? Hello, Cedric.


Cedric: wow how posh you have become! Have you forgotten...the old ways already? And why don't you introduce me to your friend?



Punk girl: Jay?! I can't believe it, we thought you were dead!

Catherine: ...dead?

Cedric: or, that the police had finally got you...


Catherine: ...police?



Punk girl: nice to see that they didn't! And that you're not dead! But why didn't you come back to look for us after that thing at the old warehouse?

Jay: I...uhm...I had decided to go my own way Meghan...

Meghan: oh well, whatever, we're back together now and we can ride this town! Pretty place, isn't it? And hey, how did you end up here? You can't imagine how we ended up here! But what are we waiting for, let's go get a drink and some catch up!

Jay: actually we were just about to go so...

Meghan: oh but your friend can come too! Although she looks...well...you should tell her to dress more appropriately, she's going to get caught at the first house we break into, dressed in that shade of blue!


Catherine: ...dress more appropriately? Otherwise I get caught? Jay...who are these people? I have a bad feeling...they look vaguely familiar...


Jay: don't ask questions, just walk and let's get away from here quick!


Girl #2: hey, where are they going? I thought we were going to ride places?


Meghan: hey Jay! you're going in the wrong direction!

Cedric: actually I don't think he is. Actually if you really want to know what I think...I think Jay is deserting us. I think he really gave up on the old ways and became a respectable citizen!

Guy#2: a respectable citizen? Now that's funny! How could be possible?


Cedric: maybe it's the girl...you asked him to become a good guy, didn't you? He's doing it for you I can tell it...


Catherine: what? I don't understand a word of what you're saying...you sound mental to me!

Cedric: mental! Did you hear that, guys? She thinks I'm mental *mad laugh*

Jay: Cath...let's go!


Cedric: you're quite rude, girl! But hey, I like that...maybe when you get bored of old Jay I could show you where I live...


Jay: what?!

Catherine: excuse me?!


Cedric: yeah, we could spend some quality time together, if you know what I mean...


Catherine: oh my goodness! You are so disgusting!


Jay: get away from her, Cedric!


Cedric: why? What did I do? The last time I checked we were still sharing our girls!

Catherine: what? That's disgusting!


Jay: I've changed Cedric, and you and your lot disgust me!


Cedric: oh, don't tell me you changed for her!

Jay: I already changed before...when I decided I had done enough stupid things with you freaks! I changed when I decided I wanted to try to get my life back...


Cedric: oh really...well, thanks mate! You do break my heart....and tell me...does she know all about you? *smirks*


Catherine: know what?


Cedric: I see....she doesn't know!

Jay: don't you dare....


Cedric: but how could you not tell her! How could you keep such a secret from her! You're supposed to be a good man now! But I guess it's difficult for you to talk about it...but see, I would just do her a favour if I just told her!

Jay: don't you dare!


Cedric: ouch, Jay you attacked me!


Jay: don't you dare to stand on my way again! Don't you dare to open that filthy mouth of yours! I should have reported you all to the police, I don't know why I didn't do it...

Cedric: oh really?


Jay: ouch!

Cedric: did you really think you could beat me, Jay? You've been out of business for ages...you're not fit to win a fight anymore!

Catherine: Jay!


Catherine: Jay are you okay?

Jay: yeah, don't worry I'm fine...


Catherine: you...YOU! How dare you beat my boyfriend! You're just a jacka$$!!


Cedric: hey hey calm down baby...and if you didn't notice, he started it!

Meghan: oh, you're a naughty naughty girl yes you are! You shouldn't talk to Cedric like that you know? He's the boss...and he's the big bad guy you would not want to mess with!


Catherine: big bad guy? You're just one weak jerk!

Jay: Cath...I wouldn't go that way if I were you...

Catherine: I'm not scared! I've already met someone like him when I was a kid...and I kicked his a$$ out in Monte Vista!

Jay: ...Monte Vista? I didn't know you had been there...


Catherine: yeah...I went there with Toby and my cousins to find my aunt...and we ended up with this gang and the guy beat my---- oh my goodness....

Jay: Tobias!!! That's where I had seen him!!!

Catherine: oh my goodness Jay! Now I know why you looked familiar!


Catherine: we had met already! Ages ago! Oh my goodness!

Jay: I can't believe you are that kid! That kid was you! I mean...


Catherine: and you helped me! You were the only reasonable guy there and helped us....

Jay: I always remembered you...you were just a kid but were very brave and didn't fear to stand up for others...I just...had never thought I would meet you again...and I wouldn't know how you would look like anyway...but that's who you reminded me of...

Catherine: I reminded you of...myself...as a child...oh my goodness! What were the odds that we would meet again?

[if you forgot the events they just mentioned here, go check chapter 20 :D I can't believe it was published almost a year ago! OoO]


Jay: below zero I guess...

Catherine: but we did meet...somewhere else...and fell in love!

Armando: wow, it must be written in the stars then!

Cedric: shut up, you. This is all very touching but I thought we were having a fight here?


Catherine: why, thanks for spoiling the romance...Jay? Would you excuse me a minute? I think I need to finish kicking this guy's a$$ once and for all! And I've got a little surprise stored...



Catherine: surprise!


Cedric: what?

Kindra: she...she's a police woman?

Meghan: that outfit is so out of fashion! This girl doesn't have fashion taste at all....


Catherine: oh yeah, I just turned into your worst nightmare! And since now I know who's been robbing all those houses in the last few weeks, I shall arrest you and your friends right now!


Armando: wow, your girlfriend is so cool...

Jay: that she is!

Armando: wait, does it mean she's going to put us into jail?


Kindra: oh no, I don't like jail! We've just arrived here! I need to rob more clothes shop before I can end my career in prison...now I don't have anything nice to wear!


Cedric: what do you mean by arresting us...you can't possibly do that, you're just a girl!

Catherine: yeah, I'm just that girl that's going to put you in jail for a veeeery long time!

Cedric: well, that's quite funny you know....


Catherine: what's funny?


Cedric: that you, a policewoman, should fall in love with the former genius of crime, Jay!

Catherine: what?

Jay: shut that mouth up!




Cedric: well, if I have to go to jail I shall go with a light heart! What do you know about Jay's past, my darling?

Catherine: ....

Cedric: *smirking* I thought so...well he---

Jay: don't you dare, Cedric! Or I'll make you shut up forever!


Cedric: HE'S A MURDERER!


Catherine: what!

Cedric: that's why he stuck with us...he was a criminal like us and needed to hide...he was even worse than us, we have never killed anyone...but poor little Jay couldn't live knowing that the drunk man who had destroyed his family was alive and kicking...while his lovely parents were dead...


Jay: Cedric....stop....


Cedric: so he found him and killed him! And for some reason got away with it...but he couldn't stay here, could he? So he left and went into hiding...deep down he had a good heart and couldn't even live with himself anymore poor Jay! But we gave him a mission, we gave him a family...he was happy with us...brothers and sisters in crime!


Jay: stop it! I told you to stop it!!


Cedric: but I'm doing you a favour, man! She deserves to know the real you before she chooses to love or hate you!

Jay: I'm so going to kick your a$$ Cedric!

Catherine: *sighs* 

Cedric: *smirks* and it looks like your girlfriend didn't take the news very well! Well well well, it looks like your journey as a happy couple stops here! *mad laugh* Better to know the truth sooner than later, right?

Jay: Cath?

Catherine: .....

Jay: I'm sorry....




Cedric: mwahahaha so, what do you say girl? Are you going to dump him on the spot? I don't have the whole night to wait and I do want to see this!


Catherine: of course not!


Cedric/Jay: what?!


Catherine: but that's one thing I'm going to do right now and that's taking you and your criminal friends to jail!

Cedric: well then, Jay will come with us!

Catherine: no he won't...he was cleared from the murder accusations ages ago...I just can't believe it was you Jay! Why didn't you tell me this morning?

Jay: I'm sorry....I was just not ready....

Cedric: but he shared our crimes in Monte Vista! I told you!

Catherine: I don't care what he did. You are going to jail because of the last weeks robberies that you confessed. He didn't take part in those so for what concerns Hidden Springs police department, he's clear! 

Jay: Catherine....

Catherine: now, get into the car, quick! It's dawn already and you wasted our date enough already!


Jay: I'm so going to kill you Cedric! Why did you tell her those things...


Cedric: well, I needed a bit of revenge you know? You just diserted us and disappeared!

Catherine: Jay, leave him, I'll just take them to the police station and be right back okay?


Meghan: this is a really bad start in a new town. This is the worst start we had in a new town! Are we getting too old for this job, Ced?



Cedric: you shut up...



Jay: ........

























Catherine: Jay! There you are! I couldn't find you anywhere and I thought you had gone home...I was worried!

Jay: .....

Catherine: Jay?


Jay: Cath...I'm sorry...but you'd better stay away from me...


Catherine: what!! Why?

Jay: isn't it obvious?

Catherine: no it isn't!

Jay: but you heard what I am! I had told you I was bad, I had told you I had dark secrets...well now you know them! And I can't believe you're still here! I lied to you, Catherine!

Catherine: and it hurt, Jay. I wished you would have told me. But I guess you would have, at some point...

Jay: no I wouldn't! I just wanted to forget....I would have lied to you forever Cath, and this is not good...but it's not possible to forget! It's not possible to erase what's been done! So please, for your own sake, stay away from me!




Catherine: no I won't! I want to know the truth now...

Jay: you already know it!

Catherine: I want to hear it from you...please?


Jay: I can't do it Cath! It's too hard...it's too painful! I can't do it!


Catherine: you have to face your past at some point...I think this is the time, if you don't do it now, it'll haunt you forever!


Jay: ......


Catherine: .....

Jay: well then I guess I have to start from the beginning....when I was a kid, I was a very happy boy, I was loved and I was clever and I had friends. But then one day a drunk driver killed my parents on their way home and my world collapsed. I was taken to foster homes, one after another, nobody could stand me, I was a terrible kid. I hated the world and every human being alive, and I just caused trouble.



Jay: but as I grew up I had only one thing in my mind: to find the murderer and to kill him. And at some point I did. I found him and killed him.


Catherine: Jay...

Jay: no, let me get this out Cath. When I rang his doorbell I really wanted to kill him but I was not sure I could do it...but then we started to fight and he fell down the stairs and he broke his neck. 

Catherine: but they said it was self defence!

Jay: yeah...but I had actually always wanted him dead. And they never knew if he fell or if I pushed him down the stairs. Honestly, I don't even remember how it happened. But I was glad he was dead. Although that did not bring my parents back...


Jay: so I didn't feel better, really, my anger possibly increased...I wanted to leave the town and try to forget and get a new life...so I roamed around and ended up in Monte Vista with those losers... I had fun for a while but then, when I was just about to grow up, I decided it was not the life my parents would have wanted for me...it was not the life I would have wished for...so I left and tried to become a good man...I came back here, to my roots, because I thought that even if the police were looking for me for a reason, they would have never thought I was right under their nose...besides I was living on a houseboat and I could leave whenever I wanted without leaving any trace...


Jay: and then one day you came into my life and really made me feel I could change my life for the better...but I was a fool, the past can't be erased or forgotten. I will always be a bad man... now the dream is over and I need to face the truth...but I need to leave this place...


Catherine: leave....why? You can't leave me, Jay!!!

Jay: Cath...I need to go...I told you once, you don't know the real me, but now you do and you can see that I'm not a good man! You need to find a decent man and make a family, Cath, I can't be that man...I've tried, I've wanted it with my whole heart but...it was a dream...I can't erase what's been done...


Catherine: no....don't leave me Jay, please, don't leave me!


Jay: Cath...don't make it harder than what it already is...I just hope you can keep good memories of me in your heart...and think of me sometimes...even though you will find someone else...


Catherine: I don't want to find anyone else! I already found you, I'm not letting you go! Jay please be reasonable, there's no need for you to go! What are you scared of?


Jay: and who knows what that lot told the police...about me...

Catherine: is this what it is about? They won't harm you Jay! I'm in the police, remember? They can't and won't do anything to you! My word against your criminal friends word! See? That's settled, you don't need to go...

Jay: I'm not scared of the police Cath, I'm scared of myself... I don't know who I am anymore...there were reasons why I didn't want to talk about my past...when I started roaming in different towns I started to drink a lot, to forget...I don't want this to happen ever again...


Catherine: and it won't happen! I'm here with you, I will help you!


Jay: Cath...my sweet Catherine...you're a wonderful girl, with a brilliant life ahead...why would you want to waste it to be with a murderer?

Catherine: you're not a killer, there were conditions that---

Jay: that's what you want to believe...but it's not the truth...


Catherine: You say you don't know yourself anymore, but I do know myself! And I would never fall in love with a bad man...and I love you Jay! I know you're not a bad man!


Jay: my sweet Catherine...I love you too...


Catherine: then why on earth do you want to leave me!


Jay: because it's for the best...I need to know who I am before I can make you happy...you were right, I need to fight the ghosts of my past to be whole again...or doomed forever...

Catherine: I don't understand...


Jay: just be happy....and remember me....and I will be happy knowing you're thinking of me sometimes...


Catherine: Jay, no, please...

Jay: and there's something you should know too...I will be thinking of you, always...I've never loved anyone before like I love you, I've never let anyone come close and turn my life upside down as I let you...


Jay: I love you Catherine, and I always will...















Catherine: J-Jay....

Jay: don't stop me Catherine...please....


Catherine: Jay! Jay, will you be back? Jay!



Catherine: Jay! Can you hear me? I will be waiting for you! 







 Catherine: Jay....



Thank you for reading the Love Legacy ^_^ I hope you enjoyed the chapter...it was a bit too long but I can't write 100 chapters just for this generation right? :D And by the way, I hope you don't mind the mistakes because I didn't have time to proof read!
I was really hoping to get the Christmas special (which according to the plans also means heir poll!) out for Christmas but I'm way behind schedule and I'll leave for the holidays next week so...I fear I'll see you in January! 
But I'll try to get some simming & pictures done before leaving ;)

Byeeee ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment