Sunday 18 January 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 41

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Sorry for the long wait, life has been pretty busy lately and it's delaying my simming plans a lot!

Anyway, we left the Loves as Amy and Alice grew into beautiful young ladies ready to embrace life - and love! However if Amy is having a wonderful time experiencing love, her older sister Catherine is having a troublesome time and a major heartache...

Michael: hey guys where's Catherine?


Arni: she's not at home?

Alice: nope, I knocked at her door but her room was empty...

Amy: oh don't you people worry! She must have stayed at her boyfriend's house!

June: ...again. This is becoming quite the routine, isn't it?


Arni: I'm not sure if I will ever get used to it though...


June: I don't like it either but hey, she's a young adult now, she can do what she likes I guess...

Alice: I thought you didn't like Jay, mum...

June: let's just say I'm trying to get used to him...

Amy: *chuckles*


Michael: poor guy, it must be tough for him, being scrutinized by you lot! Especially by you, mum...


June: I'm not scrutinizing him, I'm trying to reach a state of civil coexistence with him...

Alice: oh come on he's a nice guy! Don't you think so, dad?

Arni: yeah well, I don't know him much so I can't really tell...

Amy: and Catherine looks really happy so it's good right?

June: I suppose it is, yeah...but still, I can't get that feeling off my gut...

Michael: what feeling?

June: that he's going to break Catherine's heart at some point!


Amy: nah, it's just that you had a bad first impression, that's all...anyway, get a move on people, I don't want to be late for my first school day in high school!



Arni: wow that's a news! You actually long to go to school! Did you two switch your personalities over the night?


Michael: she only wants to go to see a certain someone again *chuckles*

Amy: no, the thing is I'm really excited to start high school, full stop!

Alice: yeah, yeah sure thing...


Amy: anyway, speed up your eating or we're gonna be late! And you haven't even got dressed, Alice!


Alice: sorry....mum!


Alice: aww love is so powerful...it can even make Amy actually like going to school! Isn't it a miracle? Love makes miracles, doesn't it, Michael?


Michael: yeah, I'd like to get some miracles too though....I'm never getting any! And you know how much I need a miracle!

Alice: well, we ended up in Midnight Hollow by chance...and by chance you met Susie! Isn't this a miracle?


Michael: yeah, but I also lost her again! So hey, better not getting too used to miracles...


Alice: now you're grumpy and I understand that, but you'll see, you'll get your miracle one day!

Michael: yeah yeah...

Amy: what are you doing there Alice? Stop saying nonsenses and get dressed!


Alice: I do know you'll get your miracle Michael...it's going to be Snowflake Day soon, and it's the best time of the year for miracles to happen!



Arni: *playing the piano* uhm...Cath? Is that you?



June: hey kid, where are you running to? what's up?


Catherine: nothing...

June: Cath?


Arni: I think something is wrong with her...


June: definitely she seemed distressed...poor girl, what happened to her? I'll go and try to find out...


June: hey Cath...what's wrong? ...Cath are you okay?


Catherine: *sobbing* just leave me alone!


June: ....are you feeling sick? Should I be worried?


Catherine: no...

June: then...what's wrong with you? What happened?

Catherine: nothing...


June: ...has it something to do with Jay, perhaps? Did you two have a fight?


Catherine: ....

June: I thought so...but hey, it's just a fight, you'll make up! Did your date suck?

Catherine: no it's not that...

June: so what was it about?

Catherine: he left...

June: oh my goodness, he broke up with you!! That moron! I kne

Catherine: no, he left, he really did!


June: what does that mean? He left you? He left the town?


Catherine: both! I guess...well he left the town but I guess he left me as well...


June: honey I'm not getting it, what happened?


Catherine: there are things...in his past...he can't face...he thought he could but he can't...he said he needs to find out who he really is and what he wants...


Catherine: he needs time...but I don't know how much!


June: so he left you like that? One moment is madly in love with you and the next he isn't?

Catherine: he never said he didn't love me anymore...I think he still does! It's just... I think he needs to find himself first...and then he can really be with me...

Catherine: but I don't even know when and if I'm ever going to see him again!

June: oh my poor baby girl...

Catherine: this is even worse than if he had said he didn't love me anymore...now I know he does...but can't be with me...so what should I do? Should I wait for him to come back? And in that case I could even be waiting forever....or should I move on?

June: I'm so sorry Cath...I really am...

Catherine: you never liked him...

June: well...not exactly...but I'm really sorry to see you like this...and yes, I definitely don't like him now!


Catherine: but it's not his fault it's just...issues come out in some way or another...and I couldn't help him so... please, I just want to sleep and try to forget now...


June: of course...of course...


Arni: so?


June: that jerk left her! I knew it, I knew it!

Arni: oh no...


June: poor girl, she's completely devastated...that Jay, I knew he was trouble!


Arni: poor Catherine...but there must be something there that we don't know...it just doesn't make sense!

June: she said something about his finding himself before he can be with her...that he loves her but can't be with her right now...bullshit! Truth is that my girl is upstairs crying and I knew that guy was not good for her! I'm so...angry!


Arni: don't be honey...such things happen...and I'm sure there's something that we're missing...maybe he'll come back soon! Or maybe Catherine will find someone else eventually...


June: but in the meanwhile she's heartbroken! And I don't like it!


June: I'll make her a cup of hot tea...



Amy: hey mummy what's up?


Michael: oh, tea, I want a cuppa!

Alice: mum, what's wrong?


June: nothing...how was school?



Amy: cool! Really cool!


Alice: just listen to her! She doesn't even seem the same person! Amazing what some guy can do to you...

June: yeah, but he can also break your heart!

Amy: what?


June: like what Jay did to your sister's heart! He left and he broke her heart, and now she's upstaris crying her heart out and thinking she's never going to be happy again!



Alice: what....


Amy: oh my, poor Catherine...but why? He seemed so in love with her!

Michael: poor sis...I'm going to get her a cuppa!


Alice: maybe we should go and talk to her! It's not the end of the world...


Amy: you say that because you're not in love! I would just die if Mark left me!

Arni: now now, I know it hurts but death is never an option!

Amy: Of course I wasn't really meaning it, dad...but still....I feel for Catherine...

Alice: I'll go up and see if she wants to talk...


Amy: poor Cath...


Alice: I don't think she wants to talk actually...maybe we should just go...

Michael: I think she's sleeping...


Catherine: no I'm not...


Michael: hey sis...we took you a cup of tea...

Amy: sis, how are you feeling?

Alice: we're so sorry for you!


Michael: mum told us that you broke up with Jay...


Catherine: that's not quite correct actually...

Alice: but if you want to talk....

Catherine: listen, I appreciate that you're here and I appreciate you want to make me feel better but...I'm okay, really, I just want to be alone for a while...


Alice: of course...


Amy: oh poor Catherine...I just want to cry...

Michael: I just want to punch that Jay in the face!


Catherine: ....................



Alice: sis, why don't you sit down? You're making me nervous, I can't even concentrate on my book!


Amy: it's that Jay...he makes me so angry! I really thought he was good for Catherine and now...argh I just wish I see him again, I just know what I'm going to tell him!

Alice: well, this whole thing disoriented me as well...he didn't look like a temporary guy to me...mum didn't see to like him much but I thought he and Cath looked cute together...they were such a perfect couple...I was so sure they would get married and have tons of babies soon! Oh, I would have loved to be an auntie...


Amy: Alice, stop daydreaming, everybody thought that but the truth is different!


Alice: I know, I just wonder why he did that, I'm sure there's something that we're missing...maybe Catherine hasn't told us everything!

Amy: I would go and ask her but she doesn't seem to be in the mood for talking...

Alice: well, she'll tell us with time I guess...anyway, when is Mark due?

Amy: what?

Alice: you're waiting for Mark right? That's why you're all excited...


Amy: well...yeah...we're just going to work on our new project together...


Alice: which is?

Mark: hello, there, the door was open...


Amy: Mark! Hi...


Mark: hi you....

Alice: hi Mark...so, what's this project? I'm curious...


Amy: we've decided to start a band!


Alice: what?

Mark: well, I got an electric guitar for my birthday...and we managed to get a second hand drums for Amy so...

Amy: we thought to try to play together a bit and see if we can get something good out of it! And if we're good, we might even recruit someone else and start a real rockband!

Mark: do you play, Alice?

Alice: me? Oh no, no way, I'm not good at music, recruit someone else please!

Amy: I wouldn't see her in a rock band anyway...although it would be cool if two band members were twins!

Alice: sorry about that...I'd rather go back to my book now...have fun with your music!

Amy: we're going to play in the garage so we won't bother anyone okay?

Alice: 'kay, have fun!


Amy: so, here we are...



Mark: yeah...nice place to practise!

Amy: yeah, nobody's going to hear us in here...playing music...or else...


Amy: anyway, nobody ever really comes in here....so we can be alone as much as we want! Like it?


Mark: er....yeah of course but...


Amy: but?


Mark: I was wondering...are we here only to practise...or...

Amy: well, it depends on you...

Mark: er I----


Amy: but let's do the playing first! I really want to try out my new drums!



Amy: this is so cool!


Mark: yeah, we rock together, babe!


Alice: and once again I find myself up here alone, reading...I do love it but sometimes I wonder if maybe I should stop reading all these books and love stories...and go out in the real world and try to find my own story...I don't think I'm as good as Amy in that though...I have no clue of how things work in real life...with real boys! Scary...



Alice: on a second thought, maybe I'll just read some more....there's nothing as cuddling up with a lovely book on a cold and snowy evening! And----wait a minute Alice, are you hallucinating or is that really.....no, he can't possibly be here can he! Alice you're reading too many books!



Alice: He looks so real though...and if he had been a hallucination he would have faded already so....oh my goodness, he's standing there for real! He must be freezing!



Alice: Leo! Leo is that really you?



Alice: oh my goodness, you're real, and you're here! I mean, how did you get here?


Leo: er....Alice? Is that you?


Alice: of course it's me! Who did you expect to see?



Leo: you look...different...

Alice: and so do you! You aged up as well! But you're still handsome! I mean---oh my goodness did I just say that? Oh gosh...

Leo: *smiling* well, thanks...


Alice: no problem...anyway, what on earth are you doing here? I mean, not that I'm not pleased to see you - which I am, you know - but I was just wondering how you got here!


Leo: well...

Alice: and wait, where's Susie? Why isn't she with you? Is she alright?

Leo: well...

Alice: oh my goodness, please tell me she's alright, Michael is gonna go crazy if she isn't!

Leo: the thing is, she's really not alright...

Alice: oh my goodness...what happened?

Leo: it's a long story but...well, to make it simple, we found the passage leading to the place I came from...

Alice: really!!! That's amazing!!

Leo: yeah but once we got to Dragon Valley...let's just say things were not as I would expect them to be...

Alice: meaning?

Leo: it's a long story...

Alice: but I want to know!

Leo: maybe some other time? We don't have much time now....

Alice: why do you say that?

Leo: because as we speak, I don't even know if Sue - I mean, Susie, is still alive!

Alice: WHAT!!!


Leo: as I said, things in Dragon Valley were worse than I feared and Susie kind of got captured...


Alice: oh my goodness! Who did that and why?

Leo: the royal guards..

Alice: royal guards...like...the king's guards?

Leo: yeah...kind of...he's not the real king anyway...


Alice: er...what?


Leo: whatever, the thing is, Sue's been captured and she must be in some jail now...

Alice: and didn't you manage to rescue her?

Leo: I couldn't... we have more chances to rescue her if nobody knows I have found my way back...


Alice: why?


Leo: you ask so many questions but I don't have time to answer Alice! We don't have much time, we must do something!


Alice: okay okay calm down, we will find a way to help her...although I don't know what we can do to help a witch trapped in the elven king's dungeon really...


Leo: I know you're all mortals without any kind of power but...I wouldn't have turned to you if there had been other options available!

Alice: we're your last resort then....wow, I do feel appreciated now....

Leo: this is not what I meant...I mean, this is going to be dangerous and I don't want to put you all in danger...but you're our last hope...when Susie was captured I didn't know what to do and I thought of you and Michael and I thought I might ask for help instead of trying to rescue her and ending up in jail myself...which would get both of us killed!


Alice: sure...I'm glad you thought of us and I'm glad you found us...I just wish we could help....but hey, it's freezing out here, why don't we just go inside and discuss this? Let's go find Amy, she'll know how to sneak you in!


Leo: sneak me in?


Alice: yeah, she's been telling me about all her plans to get Mark to sleep over without mum and dad noticing...so we'll use one of her ideas to hide you from mum and dad! I don't want them to have a heart attack...


Leo: er...right....

Alice: come on let's go, Amy and Mark are in the garage playing music! They just got this crazy idea to start a rock band...


Amy: so, how do you like this place?


Mark: it's a nice place to do band practice...I think....


Amy: just band practice? Now, I'm disappointed...


Mark: no...I think I like this place even more when we don't play music...

Amy: right, that's better...

Mark: but are you sure it's safe? I mean, what if somebody just comes in...


Amy: nah, nobody's ever coming in here...unless they need the motorbike, but I doubt somebody needs it now...


Mark: so it's just you and me then....I like how that sounds...

Amy: so do I...it's just us Mark...so what are you gonna do?


Alice: hey sister! Look who I-----



Alice: ---found.........


Leo: ...


Amy: what the heck, sis! What are you doing in here?


Alice: not interrupting any band practice obviously...

Amy: oh please! You knew we just needed a bit of privacy! You should have not come here!

Mark: I knew it wasn't safe...I feel so stupid now!

Alice: and luckily I did! What if it was mum or dad? Uh? You should be more careful Amy!

Amy: oh shut up!

Leo: ......

Alice: and you were so into eating Mark's face out you didn't even notice who just came to visit!


Amy: as if I cared...anyway, hi Leo....what the heck are you doing in here?


Alice: I'm so so sorry Leo...I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable...

Leo: uh it's okay....we probably shouldn't have come here...


Alice: yeah...I was so stupid that I had thought to come and ask you for advice Amy!


Amy: oh really? And about what exactly?

Alice: you've been talking about thousands way of sneaking Mark in...I needed help for Leo!

Amy: well well well, it was about time you started hiding your boyfriends as well my dear sister!

Alice: shut up! And stop being a jerk, we're having some serious issue here!

Leo: Alice, calm down, just leave it...

Alice: whatever, we need to speak with you both guys, and it's about something serious, so come and meet us in our bedroom Amy!

Alice: I'll find a way to distract mum and dad...without your help! Thank you very much sister...

Amy: whatever...

Mark: what was all that about...

Amy: no idea...

Mark: but Mr purple hair being here...it's weird, isn't it? And Alice seemed pretty upset....


Amy: yeah, but not as upset as I will be if you don't kiss me right now!




Alice: wow it was easier than I thought...I bet mum and dad are in the sauna or something....anyway, here we are!

Leo: nice bedroom...

Alice: Leo, I'm so so so sorry for Amy's behaviour...

Leo: it's okay...she's in love!

Alice: yeah, they're being so disgusting! Always all over each other...


Alice: is this really what love is all about? Smooching your boyfriend 24/7 and being mean to your twin sister? I don't think I like that...I don't want to become like that! But then again, I probably never will live my own love story...


Leo: why do you say that?


Alice: because I think love is something amazing only when you read about it in books. But look at Catherine, she just got dumped by the love of her life...Michael loves someone he can't be with....Tobias is lucky and has found the girl of his dreams...but it took so much time! And Amy is lucky she and Mark are inseparable but at what price? She cut everyone else out...and it hurts!


Leo: it's not always like that, Alice...yes, it's difficult sometimes but then when you finally have your happy ending and you look back, you'll think it's all been worth it!

Alice: but you're not going to have a happy ending with Susie! It's depressing!

Leo: well, sometimes things don't go how you had planned or hoped they would...but then again, you might even find out that something even better is in store for you...and it will come to you when you least expect it!

Alice: if you say so...


Leo: you're a beautiful girl Alice, and I'm sure you'll find your happy ending...just don't be scared to suffer because if you just hide in your books, you're never suffer, yes, but you're not gonna really live either...


Alice: wow that sounds so wise...thanks Leo...

Leo: I believe in what I just said...and you're welcome...


Alice: wait, did you just say I'm beautiful? *giggles*


June: hey, how many times do I have to tell you, no boys up here, Amy?---


June: oh, Alice....that's you...I just thought it was Amy....talking to Mark...but it's...you! Talking to....wait, who's your friend and what is he doing up here?


Alice: oh my goodness... mum...I can explain...


June: Alice, I can't believe it! I've been worried that Amy might take Mark up here...but I would have never thought that you...


Alice: no mum you got it wrong I---


June: who are you and what are you doing in my baby girl's bedroom? And what the plumbob is wrong with your hair colour?


Alice: mum...please!

Leo: no problem Alice, I can understand that your mum is upset...nice to meet you Mrs Love, I'm Leo, a friend of Alice's...

June: well of course I am upset! But at least you have manners...you look like a decent guy Leo...


Leo: well, thank you Mrs Love! I certainly am...


June: good...but then what were you doing up here with my daughter?

Leo: I assure you my intentions were honourable, we were indeed just talking...


June: oh now I see! There's nothing wrong with talking...but you could have talked in the living room, I could have made you some tea! Alice, darling, you shouldn't think you can't introduce your friends to us....



June: especially such a charming gentleman!


Alice: er...mum? You alright?

June: do you plan to visit often? I can make you tea the next time! No wait, I got a better idea: why don't you stay for dinner?

Alice: mum, are you sure you're okay?


June: oh don't be rude Alice, or your friend might think you don't want him here!


Alice: ....n-no of course I want him to stay...

June: good that is settled then! See you downstairs for dinner!

Alice: ....


Arni: hey honey, what are you planning to cook tonight?


June: something with salmon I think...

Arni: yum I love salmon!

June: I know! Besides, we're having a special guest tonight!

Arni: a special guest? who?


June: Alice's new friend!


Arni: who?

June: Leo! He's so charming...

Arni: ....


Alice: ....


Leo: what?

Alice: tell me how you did it...

Leo: how I did what?

Alice: do you have any elvish special power? Something that can charm people?

Leo: uhm not that I know of...

Alice: but you definitely used it on my mum! She's never quite liked any of our...friends much...but with you...


Leo: well, I guess she likes me! Am I not like-able? *grins*


Alice: of course you are...it's just...she's never behaved like that, with anyone! I'm impressed!


Alice: I bet she gave in to your good manners...are all elves so polite?


Leo: well I wanted to make a good impression on your mum you know...and I wanted to take you out of troubles...

Alice: well thank you for that...

Leo: no problem, thanks for letting me in...

Alice: well I couldn't let you freeze to death could I? Although you did risk freezing as I thought at first it was one of my dreams again...


Leo: do I appear in your dreams often then?


Alice: ...I think we should go downstairs now...if you're ready to meet the whole family!


Amy: so...you're still here...


Alice: don't be rude Amy! Besides, I thought we were supposed to meet...and talk...

Mark: right, what was that all about? Is everything alright? And why are you here exactly?

Leo: well the thing is...something happened and...I needed your help...

Catherine: goodness, is Susie alright? Michael would go mad if something happened to her!


Michael: WHAT?! Leo....where's Susie?


Amy: Michael....


Michael: What are you doing here Leo? And why isn't she with you?


Mark: mate, calm down...

Michael: I'm not calming down! You're hiding something and I have a bad feeling....why are you not telling me where Susie is?

Catherine: Mickey, do calm down, Leo was going to tell us all in a second...


Michael: I can't even wait for a second! I need to know it right now!



June: well, let's eat then and in the meanwhile Leo will tell us...alright?


Leo: well the thing is...we found the passage that led to my home country, Dragon Valley...

Mark: you did! That's great! And where was it hidden?


Michael: shut up Mark!


Catherine: calm down, Mickey...

Michael: I can't calm down! I don't give a plumbob for where the passage is! I just need to know where Susie is...and how is she doing...please, Leo...

Leo: alright...long story short, we had just arrived in Dragon Valley when Susie was captured...

Michael: CAPTURED!


Leo: by the royal guards...who took her to the royal dungeons...


June: oh my goodness this is awful! Why did they do such a thing?

Leo: I can't explain it now...let's just say elves don't like witches...


Michael: and where were you when she was being taken to the dungeons! Why didn't you rescue her!


Leo: I couldn't...I would have if only....but...I didn't stand a chance...and that's when I remembered you and I thought to come here and look for help....

Michael: you abandoned her!!


Alice: Michael...


Leo: I'm sorry Michael...I really am, but there was nothing I could do...

Mark: but there must be something we can do! We can make a plan and go to the rescue!

Amy: and you've been this brave...how long?

Mark: don't tease me...

Michael: but of course we're going to save her! What are we waiting for?

June: oh dear...no no no, you can't just leave for some foreign land full of dangers like this! There must be something else we can do...I don't know...call the police?

Arni: I don't think the police will be able to do anything, love...


Michael: well, I am going!


Catherine: wait a minute, Michael, although I do understand how you feel.....I do think it's better if we all calm down and discuss it with clear minds...


Catherine: right Leo?


Leo: right....besides, you wouldn't know where to go...

June: and it's too dangerous!

Michael: I don't care! Susie's in a dark dungeon in this very moment and you're talking of calming down and be reasonable and whatever else! All these things take time and we don't have a minute to lose!

Alice: Michael....we all want to help her but leaving now is pointless! It's night and it's cold and snowing, I suggest we have a good sleep and we can make a plan tomorrow...


Michael: whatever, I'm going to bed!


June: poor Mickey, he's really upset...

Mark: of course he is! I would be deadly scared if I knew Amy was spending the night in a damp dungeon! And I would go find her on the spot...and beat up anyone who stands in my way!

Amy: aww that's sweet!

Arni: but no matter how right or wrong Michael is...we do have a serious issue here...Leo, are you sure you can save her?


Leo: I am...but I can't do it alone, I need their help...


Arni: but is it going to be dangerous? I don't like my kids to set off for an unknown evil dimension...it's still hard for me to believe to your story!

June: but of course they shall go...and they shall bring Susie back to us!

Arni: but it's dangerous! June, are you sure you're all right?

June: sure thing, love...I know it will be dangerous but Leo will be with them! And I trust Leo! He's such a charming guy...

Arni: .........

Mark: *whispers* Amy, I think your mum fancies Mr Purple hair!

Amy: *whispers* shut up!


June: well then, it's settled, you all go get a long sleep and we'll talk about this again tomorrow! I'll have a huge breakfast ready for you Leo!


Catherine: poor Susie...but I'm sure Michael will rescue her...and they'll have a happy ending in the end...I just wish I had my own happy ending...*sighs*


Alice: so, this is the guest bedroom where you can stay...and now that I think of it, it's kinda meant for you! Look, all the wood and the trees...looks rather elvish to me! You'll feel at home! *giggles*



Leo: wow, I haven't slept in a proper bed for...I don't know, ages! Thank you Alice....you and your family are amazing...


Alice: no problem...but you must tell me what charm you used on my mum!

Leo: I told you, I have no charms!

Alice: nah, I don't believe you!





Leo: well you should! Anyway...Alice...I'm really happy that I've found you...now I feel that we can really save her...all together...


Alice: we will! I know you're worried for her but .... everything will be alright, I'm sure...

Leo: yes....sure....

Alice: but it's not only Susie bothering you, is it?

Leo: it is not....I haven't told you everything...but...it's complicated...


Alice: I thought so...well then, since we'll be travelling together I think we'll have time to talk! Good night Leo...



Mark: it's getting cold out here...


Amy: I know, I'm freezing! But I do like building snowmen...


Amy: there, now it's starting to look like one!


Mark: it is! Our first snowman!


Amy: *yawns* I'm so tired...


Mark: maybe I should go home...

Amy: but I don't want you to go....


June: hey Amy...


Amy: mum...


Amy: you should wear a jacket with this cold or you'll catch a bad flu!


June: aww my girl worrying for me...you're so grown...and I must be so old!

Amy: you're not old mum!


June: thank you darling! Anyway, what is Mark doing tonight?


Mark: I was just about to go home Mrs Love...


June: why don't you stay here, Mark? You can sleep in Toby's bed!


Mark: really?

Amy: mum...are you sure?

June: don't you want your friend to sleep over?

Amy: of course I do! It's just...you've behaving very strangely tonight...

June: no, I'm not strange...I just thought that since your sister's friend is staying, it would just be fair for your friend to stay as well!

Amy: fair enough! Thanks mum!


Mark: hey there...


Michael: hey Mark! How did you convince mum to let you sleep over?

Mark: well, I didn't! She just came and asked if I wanted to stay! Weird isn't it?

Michael: it is!


Mark: and who is she?


Michael: oh, that's Scarlette, Toby's girlfriend!

Mark: she's beautiful!


Michael: yeah she is! We haven't met her yet but Toby said he'll bring her over for Snowflake day! And we can't wait to meet her at last! They're pretty serious, I won't be surprised if we'll all be invited to a wedding soon!


Mark: yeah...and hey, are you feeling better now? You seemed pretty upset earlier...

Michael: yeah...I'm definitely feeling better now...


Alice: hey sis, where have you been?


Amy: building a snowman with Mark...hey sis, where's your elf friend sleeping?


Alice: in the guest bedroom of course...


Amy: oh, so that one's off limits then...

Alice: why?


Amy: nothing....


Alice: come on, I know there's something going on in your head...tell me what it is...

Amy: okay sis, I'm going to ask you for a huuuuuge favour....please please please can you do one tiny thing for your favourite sister?

Alice: aha, I knew it...although you shouldn't dare asking for favours after how you treated me in the garage...

Amy: I know, I'm sorry, but you see, you kind of interrupted us? I didn't think anyone would disturb us and...but you are my favourite sissy!


Alice: *sighs* okay okay now tell me, what do you want to ask me?



Amy: okay I'll just say it....how do you feel about swapping beds with Mark?



Alice: WHAT?!! Are you crazy??? Oh my goodness have you snuck Mark in again? If mum finds out...


Amy: mum knows! Actually, she invited him to stay....

Alice: she what? Has she gone mad?

Amy: I think Mr Purple had a strange effect on her...anyway, would you do this tiny tiny favour to your twin sister? I was planning for the both of us to sleep in the guest bedroom but since Mr Elf is there we can't use it...so I thought that you could sleep in Michael's room and Mark could come in here!

Alice: I don't know...I don't feel much comfortable to be part of this plan of yours...are you sure---

Amy: please sis? Pretty please? Just this one time...we just want to be together, that's all...you'll understand this when you'll be in love too!

Alice:*sighs* okay.....


Amy: yess!!!


Alice: but I won't be comfortable!

Amy: you don't need to be! Now, if you go to Michael's bedroom Mark is waiting...


Alice: *sighs* and is that what you will be wearing? Amy....are you sure you know what you're doing?


Amy: yes yes I am! Now go before we make too much noise and drag much unwanted attention to us!


June: Arni...


Arni: yes love?


June: don't you too have the feeling...that we're getting old?


Arni: old? Of course not honey...we're...mature, that's it! But not old...

June: yes...I don't consider myself old but...when I see our youngest kids all grown up and in love...it feels like yesterday they were born! I do hope they'll all find the happiness we found together...


Alice: hi Mark...


Mark: is the coast clear?

Alice: it is...but please don't do anything stupid! I can't rely much on Amy for this but I count on you, understood?

Mark: sure...and we won't....it's just nice to be together! And hey, thanks Al!


Amy: hi sweetheart....


Mark: hi...


Michael: *whispering* now it's time to go...everyone's fast asleep...at least I hope...well at least Mark doesn't snore!



Michael: wait a sec, this isn't Mark! What is Alice doing here? ....Probably I don't want to know....anyway, time to go now! I can't wait for the others to decide when we're supposed to come and find you Susie...I can't leave you one minute longer in that jail!



Michael: I'll find you and rescue you my love, I promise!



Alice: Leo...Leo! Wake up!


Leo: uh...what?




Leo: Alice....what's wrong?

Alice: he left! I can't believe he didn't wait for us...but we should have foreseen this! He went on his own!

Leo: what? Who left? Calm down Alice...


Alice: I wake up to go to the loo...and he wasn't there!


Leo: What?


Alice: Michael, my brother, remember? He's not in his bed! I woke up and he wasn't there!


Leo: you---I thought you were sleeping with your sister?

Alice: yeah...

Leo: so how could you see that your brother wasn't there?


Alice: I swapped beds with Mark! 


Leo: ....and I probably don't want to know why...right?

Alice: Whatever Leo, this is not the issue! Michael has disappeared, what shall we do?


Leo: first of all, don't panic Alice...


Alice: but Michael is gone! He'll try to find Susie! And it's dangerous, you said that!

Leo: don't cry Alice...we'll find him, I promise! And then everything will be alright...



Alice: but how! How can we find him? And he doesn't even know where to go! Besides, I don't know when he left, he might be already in Midnight Hollow! We can't wait any longer Leo!


Leo: I know, but I know the way and he doesn't, it'll take him some time before he finds the right hidden door in the library...we'll catch up with him before he gets to Dragon Valley!

Alice: but what if he finds the door? What if he gets captured as well...or worse?


Leo: Alice, please trust me...we'll find him and everything will be alright...and then we'll find Susie and you'll come back here safe and sound and all this will just be a memory...


Alice: okay...

Leo: good...


Alice: Leo?


Leo: yes?

Alice: I can't believe you're really wearing that PJs! 

Leo: what's wrong with it? 

Alice: *giggles* nothing it's just...it looks like somebody wanted to make you look funny! Who gave it to you?

Leo: ...


Alice: nevermind, we need to go and find Michael! Let's go wake up Amy and Mark!


Alice: Amy...Amy! Wake up!


Amy: uh...wha---Alice! What the heck!

Leo: deja-vu...I do feel uncomfortable now...


Amy: goodness Alice, you better have a good excuse for this!


Alice: stop pouting Amy, Michael's gone!

Mark: what?


Amy: what do you mean by Michael's gone?


Alice: he's not in his bed!

Amy: oh please, he'll be in the toilet...

Alice: he's not! I checked...


Mark: hi...


Leo: hi...

Mark: uh...nice PJs...

Leo: nice...oh for goodness sake kid, get dressed!

Amy: *yawns* I'm so tired sis! Feels like I fell asleep half an hour ago!

Alice: and we sure don't want to know why...Amy, our brother's missing! We must do something! And please, get dressed!


Amy: okay okay...but what can we do? We don't even know where he's gone!


Alice: I mean, really? Can't you figure it out by yourself Amy? He's gone to Dragon Valley to rescue Susie! Honestly Amy, isn't it obvious?


June: and what is all this mess about! Mark, what are you doing here? Oh hello Leo...


Mark: er...

Amy: great...


Alice: mum I can explain...


June: yes, please, you'll have a lot to explain to mummy!


Alice: it's an emergency mum! The thing is, I woke up to go to the loo and I saw Michael was not in his bed! 


Mark: *cough cough*

Alice: Er...I mean, Mark woke up and saw Michael was missing...of course...

June: WHAT! And where is he?

Amy: isn't it obvious, mum? He's gone to Elvenland to rescue Susie!

Alice: oh really? Very smart of you sissy...

June: what! It can't be possible...he can't have gone on his own...he must know he doesn't stand a chance alone! He can't---

Alice: mum...you know Michael...

June: holy plumbob! He's gone to save Susie! Oh dear, my boy! He's not going to make it!

Leo: he will make it, we will find him and bring him back! But we need to leave now...


Catherine: dad, what is all this noise about?


Arni: I was going to ask you the same thing...I woke up and your mum wasn't in bed...and then I find you all in here!


Juliet: I'm here as well! We must go find Michael!



Arni: what! What did she mean?


Catherine: mum....what's going on?

June: your brother's missing!

Arni: WHAT!


Leo: if I may, Mr Love...


Arni: oh Leo...glad you liked my pyjamas...

Alice: so it was you!! Oh dad...*giggles*

Arni: *cough cough* so you were saying?


Leo: we think Michael has gone to Dragon Valley to find Susan...



Arni: what! Alone?


Leo: I fear so Mr Love...

Amy: yay my brother is so brave! Or so fool it depends on how the whole shebang will end...


Leo: but don't worry, we'll leave on the spot and we'll find him!


Mark: by we does he mean, like,...we?

Amy: yeah of course you're included! Or aren't you brave enough to face cute little Elves?

Arni: and do my kids really need to come? Isn't it too dangerous?


Leo: we have more chances if we're together...and as I told you yesterday, I came here because I couldn't do it alone...


June: my babies...but be warned Leo, you may be charming but if any of my kids get hurt, I will make sure to come to Elvenland to kick your a$$!




To be continued....


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ It took a while to put it together but I hope you're still enjoying reading the adventures of the Loves :)
And start thinking of your favourite, because the heir poll is not too far away now! around 5 more chapters I think...
bye ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment