Saturday 28 March 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 42

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Sorry for the veeeery long wait...I started this chapter in January and it's almost the end of March now...bad me :( It seems I just don't have much time for simming or relaxing in general...but I will carry on with the legacy although it may take some time! I miss my simming time...

Anyway, welcome back! While Catherine is paining for Jay and her siblings are leaving with Leo for Elvenland, it's time to go back to Uni and see how Toby is doing! (and if you want to refresh your memory, go back to chapters 31-34 for Toby's first term ;) )


Toby was indeed doing very well, in fact, he was feeling happier than ever.
Of course, he was sorry and worried for the news his sister Catherine had given him, he didn't like to know her unhappy - or to think that his other brother and sisters were out somewhere in a quite unlikely place with some unknown guy with purple hair and pointy ears, but this couldn't take away the smile on his face!


Living in this tiny blue house with his friends had been the most amazing experience in his life. Not to mention living with the love of his life, Scarlette, previously known as hot-dog girl!

And now that the semester was almost over and it was time to go home for Snowflake Day...he had a big surprise for Scarlette...and he couldn't help feeling a bit nervous...


Tobias: hey guys! I'm home!


Tiberius: hi Tob, dinner's almost ready!

Tobias: great! Always the chef Tib! er...Kendra...what are you doing down there?


Kendra: sketching of course!


Tiberius: sketching what exactly, the counter's corner?

Kendra: now, you're the cook, I'm the artist! I don't question your cooking and you'd better not question my artistic inspiration!

Tiberius: fair enough...


Tobias: right...er... is Scarlette home already?



Kendra: sure thing, she's upstairs studying!


Tobias: I'll go find her then! See you later guys...

Tiberius: don't be late for dinner Tob, I'm making spaghetti tonight and you may want to get to your plate before Kyle does!



Scarlette: now, Mr Skeleton, it's just you and me...please cooperate and help me studying for my next exam...



Scarlette: pretty please! See, if you're good and help me with my exam, I'll introduce you to Toby's family's skeleton maid!


Tobias: wow what a match! We should seriously consider it!


Scarlette: Toby! You're home! I hadn't heard you coming in...


Tobias: surprise!


Scarlette: where have you been? I have missed you...


Tobias: I've missed you too! It's only been a few hours but I can't stay away from you for more than 10 minutes!

Scarlette: aww that's sweet Toby! Actually, we're quite disgusting really...and I like it!

Tobias: I do like it as well hehe


Tobias: Scarlette...

Scarlette: yes?

Tobias: nothing...I love you...

Scarlette: I love you too Toby...


Kyle: oh please guys! Stop it! Now, you are disgusting...


Scarlette: I'm sorry...but we like being disgusting! *giggles*


Tobias: and Kyle, you should really knock next time, you know...

Kyle: oh well, just wanted to tell you that dinner's ready...


Tobias: yeah, we'll come in a minute...


Kyle: ... the truth is, I envy you guys so much...if only I could just have what you two have...but I wasn't lucky enough I guess...and the only one I loved used me and then disappeared...and there's no way I'm going to allow myself to make the same mistake again!


Kendra: honey are you sure you know what you're doing?


Tiberius: of course I am, I'm the chef remember?

Kendra: yeah but...I'm smelling something strange...is it---


Tiberius: that's because I just added a secret spice!

Kendra: yeah...because to me it seems like something's burning...

Tiberius: remember about not questioning my cooking skills?

Kendra: sure, however....it does seem like something's----


Tiberius: OMG!


Kendra: --burning...


Tiberius: I can't believe I burnt the spaghetti! What's wrong with me? It had never happened before!


Kendra: I hate to say I told you but....


Tiberius: don't say one more word! I'll just try again and hopefully none will notice...it would be too humiliating!


Kendra: my lips are sealed! However, they will realise you can't be still cooking the same spaghetti...

Tiberius: nah they won't...


Tobias: hey Tib! How come you're still preparing ingredients? You were already doing it when I saw you earlier? It can't take so much time...


Kendra: told ya!

Scarlette: uhm I thought Kyle had said dinner was ready...


Tiberius: it is! It is!! Almost ready....


Kendra: yeah, in half an hour maybe...


Scarlette: oh, it doesn't matter, I like to look at you cooking Tib! And it's nice that you make dinner for all of us, we can wait!


Tiberius: well thank you Scarlette! At least someone who's appreciating my cooking art...


Kendra: I do appreciate it! I really do! When it doesn't get burnt...


Tiberius: oh shut up...

Scarlette: really, I do appreciate that you cook for us all! It's nice to see a man that cooks!

Tobias: .....


Kyle: hey guys, where's dinner?


Kendra: wow Kyle, you're all dressed up!

Kyle: well, I'm going out! I don't have much time to eat really...


Kyle: but I do want my spaghetti! Uhm maybe I could just be a little bit late....


Scarlette: he's going on a date...

Kendra: again....

Scarlette: don't you think this has become some kind of habit?

Kendra: yeah it's happening quite often... too often....

Kyle: honestly what's wrong with my dating? I'm a free man and I can date whoever I want whenever I want!


Tobias: yeah but...don't you think it's a bit too much to date a different girl every time?


Kyle: why? I don't mind...


Scarlette: but maybe they do!


Tobias: exactly Kyle! I mean, we understand you've been heartbroken but dating so many girls at once it's not the right way to compensate Rebecca treating you like dirt!

Kyle: Toby, they're not many girls at a time...I just date one of them at a time!


Kendra: I don't think he's getting the point, is he?


Scarlette: yeah...

Tobias: man, you know we all care about you and that's why we're concerned! You should take the feelings of those girls more into consideration!

Kyle: but I do! They're happy to go out with me...


Tobias: right, so what's tonight's date's name?


Kyle: er....uhm....Sandra? Or Simona...or Sophie! Something starting with S anyway...

Kendra: ......do you think they sell any potions to make him normal again in that creepy shop in the outskirts?

Scarlette: I don't think so...


Tiberius: dinner's ready! And it smells delicious this time!


Scarlette: yay dinner! Stop arguing guys...


Kendra: this is really delicious Tib!


Tiberius: told ya...it's you the one who doesn't trust my skills...

Scarlette: anyway, about the Snowflake party...

Kendra: yes! When are we going to have our Snowflake dinner? The term is almost over and we're soon going back home...we need to celebrate in advance! It's been a wonderful term...living with you guys here!

Tobias: it has! And we should celebrate. Any evening's fine with me, I'm not the one dating the whole campus...*cough cough*

Scarlette: or else, you wouldn't be still breathing my same air...and there wouldn't be many girls alive in the campus right now...

Kendra: you're so jealous Scarlette! You have no reasons to be...

Scarlette: I know...but I've been there remember? And it's better to keep an eye on things...make sure another freak like Rebecca doesn't come in the way again!


Kyle: please, how many times do I have to tell you not to say that name again?

Scarlette: sorry Kyle...

Kyle: and then you wonder why I date girls! I mean, remember what she did to me?


Kyle: I loved her...and she used me! I don't think I'll ever recover!


Tobias: yes, she was really mean but it's not a good reason for you to become like her!


Kyle: oh please for the millionth time, I'm not becoming like her! The girls I date know we're just having fun, everything's crystal clear, no feelings hurt!


Tiberius: I wouldn't be so sure of that...I mean...do you really know how girls work?


Kyle: whatever, I don't have time to discuss it now, Sara's waiting for me!


Tobias: I thought her name was Sandra...


Kendra: or Simona...

Scarlette: or Sophie...

Kyle: stop teasing me guys! I thought you wanted me to be happy and...well, I'm having fun now so all is well!

Tiberius: yeah, and your fun is also casually preventing you from helping with the dishes...


Kyle: I don't see what's their problem with me...I understand they're concerned, but I'm absolutely fine, having some fun at last! And I'll never ever let myself have any feelings for any girl again...



Kyle: in the end it was maybe even good what she did...this way now I can be free and have lots of fun with a very light heart!



Kyle: what's better than this? A different girl every night...and I don't even need to remember their names because I won't be seeing them for more than once! Now, this is life! I should actually thank her for this...isn't life strange?



......


Rebecca: .....


Kendra: ---but it's going to be your turn tomorrow, Toby! You do know how much I hate taking out the trash!


Kendra: It's so disgusting...



Kendra: although I have to say that with the snow everything is nicer...even crappy things like taking out the trash is almost a nice activity when you do it in the snow!



Kendra: although tonight for some reason I have a weird feeling in my guts...as if someone were observing us....creepy....



Kendra: hey guys...tomorrow one of you is going to take out the trash, I had the horrible feeling of being watched...I fear this neighborhood is starting to be rather unsafe...


......


Kendra: are you even listening to me?


Tobias: uh? Yeah sure...just a sec, they're teaching a new recipe on the cooking channel...

Kendra: uh?

Tiberius: he decided to be a better cook for Scarlette... and learn new recipes....

Kendra: awww isn't it sweet? Where is she by the way?

Tobias: she said she was going to take a shower..


Kendra: here she comes!


Scarlette: hey guys, watching anything interesting?


Tiberius: oh, just the cooking channel...


Kendra: yeah, Toby wants to learn new recipes for you! He wants to cook for you, isn't he sweet?


Tobias: Kendra!


Kendra: what? It's true! And I'm sure Scarlette knows that you like to play the loving husband part...

Tobias: Kendra stop it please!

Kendra: no way, it's just too fun to tease you two and to see you blushing Toby! But you do look like the perfect family you know? And I demand to be bridesmaid at the wedding!


Kendra: now, I think I shall go painting upstairs...but please remember the bridesmaid thing Scarlette okay? And I want to be the first to know!


Scarlette: uh...yeah sure...when---if---I mean...yeah of course...


Kendra: ah stop being bashful Scarlette! Everybody knows it's just a matter of time *winks*


Tobias: .......

Kendra: now, for the second time.... I'll be going upstairs to paint...

Tiberius: yeah, have fun!


Kendra: ...I said I'll be upstairs Tib, painting....


Tiberius: and I said yeah, have fun! And I think we got that by now...so why do you keep on telling us you're going to paint?

Tobias: er...Tib....


Kendra: he's not getting it, is he?


Tiberius: what? oh....oh yeah! Painting!


Tiberius: sorry guys, I think I'll go help her...


Kendra: finally! How thick can he be!?


Kendra: night guys, enjoy your evening...


Scarlette: .....that was awkward....

Tobias: yeah....but they're a funny couple...

Scarlette: yeah...


Tobias: but hey, since we're alone now...come here and give me a cuddle....

Scarlette: any time *giggles*



Tobias: hey, I was thinking...


Scarlette: what?

Tobias: about what Kendra said earlier...


Scarlette: yeah...are you really trying to learn new recipes to cook for me? That is so sweet Toby!


Tobias: well...yeah...I wanted to make you a surprise special dinner once but I guess that's spoilt...


Scarlette: oh it's not...and I would love it...and you're amazing Toby, you know that?


Tobias: I try to be...


Tobias: ...for you...



Scarlette: and you know what? I can't wait to meet your family...


Tobias: really? It's not too much too soon? I don't want to put pressure on you Scarlette...if you think you'd like to spend Snowflake Day with your family I would understand...

Scarlette: oh no, Toby, I really want to spend the holidays with you and your family! They sound so nice and I can't wait to meet them all! Besides, I already told my parents I would not go home...but if you changed your mind---

Tobias: NO! I didn't, I do want you to come home with me...it's the best present ever!

Scarlette: *smiles* hey, it's kinda late, let's go to bed before Kyle appears with his random girl...

Tobias: oh yeah, we don't want to spoil his crazy night...

Scarlette: actually, I was thinking more like we don't want him to spoil ours *winks*


Kyle: well, that was quire a night! Shirley was a very nice girl...too bad she spoiled everything by starting to cry in the middle of the pub...and what's with all that nonsense about me not being serious and committed...



Kyle: I am serious with dating a different girl every night! I never broke my word to myself therefore I am committed! Oh well, too bad for her...but nevermind, I managed to get the waitress' number while Sylvia was in the toilet so, who cares! I'll text her and ask her if she wants to meet tomorrow...but not in here, I don't want to upset the others...



Kyle: ...nothing and no-one can break the peace and happiness of this house!



Tobias: goodness I feel tired this morning! I need double coffee...


Scarlette: me too, it feels like I have had a very bad sleep...which isn't true! I slept peacefully but I woke up so tired...

Kendra: ....I hope it's not what I think it is....

Scarlette: meaning?


Kendra: ...dark forces are organising out there... their evil shadow is upon us...a storm is coming....



Scarlette: I thought it was "winter is coming" actually...


Tobias: well, that wouldn't be appropriate...I mean, look outside!

Kendra: ....stop teasing, I was serious....


Tobias: oh come on, what are you, a witch now? You were just pretending to quote movies...


Kendra: oh well, but anyway I was serious! There's something wrong out there, anyone can feel it...like something's stalking us...don't you have the feeling of being watched? Like, all the time?


Kyle: who's watching who?


Tobias: hey Kyle! Nothing, just Kendra pretending to be sensing dark powers all around us...

Scarlette: Toby, stop it's creepy!

Tobias: how was your evening Kyle? Did you met any stalker hiding in the shadows?


Kyle: ....actually, now that you mention it, I had the weird feeling that someone was following me....but I thought I just had had one drink too much...


Scarlette: what? Stop it guys, you're freaking me out!


Kendra: see? Something's definitely wrong here! I feel disturbance in the force! And we'd better not underestimate it!


Tiberius: oh no....not again!

Tobias: what's wrong Tib?


Tiberius: I burnt my pancakes...again! What's wrong with me? Sorry guys...



Kendra: see? I told you! Tib keeps burning the food...this is not normal, it's the vibes from some evil force...we need to do something about it! Toby, where are you going?


Tobias: evil forces or not, I've got classes to attend...

Kendra: but we haven't decided anything yet about the Snowflake party!


Tobias: fine, let's meet at midday in the Students hall...


Kendra: be on time...and be warned Kyle, nobody will leave until we have the party all organised!


Scarlette: so....


Kendra: so, about the party...

Kyle: I think we should do it in our house...


Tobias: why?


Kyle: because I've kinda visited all of the dorms by now....and for some reason it seems like I can't show my face around anymore...


Kendra: and without further comments the location is approved....


Scarlette: we wanted to do it at home anyway...

Kyle: fab! So since the main point has been decided, I can go now...


Kendra: no you can't! No-one can leave until everything is organised!


Kyle: oh well, if we do it at home I'm fine with everything else...just don't invite the girls I've been going out with, please...

Tobias: how can we possibly do that, you've been going out with almost all the campus!

Scarlette: lovely, no girls at the party, I second that!

Tiberius: maybe we should do a party just for our group...no outsiders...


Kendra: but the point of a party is to invite people Tib! It's not going to be a party anymore if we don't invite anyone else....


Kyle: oh well I wouldn't mind that! I like hanging with you guys and as Toby said, inviting girls is too dangerous for me! Gotta go now guys, I have a date!

























Kendra: ....so, what were we saying?

Tiberius: we were discussing the possibility of inviting just ourselves at the party...


Kendra: this is so depressing Tib!


Tiberius: oh well, I don't care much about other people attending our party...I just have fun with you guys! And maybe it shouldn't be a party, it should be like a Snowflake dinner! Since we won't be able to celebrate the real day together... we could celebrate here in advance!

Kendra: *cough cough* but we are celebrating the real day together Tib...you invited me to come over for the holidays, remember?

Tiberius: of course I remember, but I meant, we could celebrate in here all together! It's gonna be fun, Snowflake Day has been my favourite day ever! Snow, presents, Simta Claus, turkey, family...


Scarlette: oh yes! It's my favourite too! I used to wait for it for the whole year...Snowflake time is magic...miracles can happen at Snowlake time! And I love the snow...is it snowing where you live Toby?



Tobias: I don't really know since this is going to be our first winter there....


Scarlette: oooh....


Tobias: but I think Catherine mentioned something about snow in her emails so yeah, I think it's gonna be snowing for Snowflake Day!



Scarlette: ooh! This is perfect!!!


Scarlette: I can't wait to have my white Snowflake Day with you!


Kendra: this is all so sweet but...what about our party?


Tiberius: yeah, we need to leave now, classes...

Tobias: oh, right...so...well, I think I like Tib's idea...we might as well just cook a Snowflake Dinner and celebrate...just the five of us!

Tiberius: or six, if Kyle decides to take a girl home...

Kendra: I doubt it...it would mean he had to remember her name through dinner...

Scarlette: *giggles*

Kendra: fine, I give up, we'll have dinner, no party...but I demand we put on some music and dance a little at least! After dinner if that's what you want...

Tiberius: great! I think we reached an agreement! Tomorrow night?

Scarlette: yep!

Kendra: lovely, see you later guys!


Tobias: wait for me Scarlette!


Scarlette: no way, I'm faster! Catch me if you can, Tob---


Scarlette: --yyy! Help!!!!


Tobias: hahaha you're so funny Scarlette!


Scarlette: don't tease me Toby...or I'll challenge you at a skating backwards race!


Tobias: but that's cheating! You know I can't skate backwards...

Scarlette: but that's exactly the point Toby! *giggles*

Tobias: Oh look at the time,  it's time to go home I'm afraid...how time flies!

Scarlette: *giggles*


Scarlette: you won't escape a backwards skating race next time, you know that? *giggles*


Tobias: well, it means we'll need to go ice skating more so I can train then...

Scarlette: sounds like a plan! *giggles*


Scarlette: hey, I really had a lovely afternoon Toby...thank you....


Tobias: my pleasure, my love! *smiles*

Scarlette: and it's lovely to have some time just for ourselves...before the others come home anyway...


Kyle: home at last....goodness me, this date was sooo boring! She kept asking me if I wanted a big home, a family, a dog, a nice car and whatever else...oh, kids...I mean, kids! Really?



Kyle: I couldn't believe she was serious, I thought it was a joke! And now that I think about it, probably that's the reason she disappeared when she said she was going to the toilet...oh well, sorry about that, but we really didn't want the same----



Kyle: ---things.............ah---------





Scarlette: isn't it the most wonderful thing, lying under the blanket when outside the snow is falling?

Tobias: only if I'm with you lovely...

Scarlette: oh I wish we could stay here forev---

Kyle: TOBY!!!!! SCARLETTE!!!!!!!


Scarlette: goodness! I almost got a heart attack! What was that?


Kyle: TIB! KENDRA!

Tobias: Kyle...I'm gonna kill him!

Scarlette: maybe something's wrong?


Kyle:  ANYONE! PLEASE, COME!!!


Tobias: but I guess it's better go check why he's shouting...then I'm gonna kill him...


Tobias: Kyle....what the plumbob is wrong with you! And----


Kyle: have you two lost a baby?

Tobias: WHAT? Who's baby is this?

Kyle: oh so he's not yours...

Tobias: of course he isn't! How could he be...


Scarlette: oooh he's so cute! Kyle, where have you found him?


Kyle: right on our doorstep! Someone must be playing a really bad trick on me...


Tobias: honestly I don't see how leaving a baby in front of our doorstep could be a trick....and in this weather! Kyle....I mean....are you sure....


Kyle: what? Oh, I see what you mean! Sure, he must be Tib&Kendra's!

Tobias: ..... I didn't know you could be so thick, Kyle...


Tobias: has it crossed your mind that he could be...yours?


Kyle: mine? No way, how could he be mine?

Tobias: well....

Scarlette: oh, who cares whose baby he is, he's so cute!


Scarlette: hello little baby boy! Oh yes you're so adorable! What is your name?



Kyle: wow Scarlette! You're a natural! I think you should keep him!


Tobias: wait, what?


Scarlette: Toby....don't you like babies?...


Tobias: of course I do but...Kyle, focus! Someone left this baby on our doorstep...for you! We need to find out who the mother is and why she did this...any clue of who could she be?

Kyle: nope...but I mean, I can't be the father! I would know if I was!

Tobias: well, for what we know you can be...

Kyle: This is a bad joke, someone must be really angry at me!

Tobias: Kyle, this is serious! I think we should call the police...









Kendra: oh gosh, I'm gonna be late for dinner...stupid art club, why did they have to start a discussion on who's the best painter in Appaloosa Plains? I don't even know that place, I've never been there! Stupid stupid girls...I hate stupid girls!


Kendra: ah---Rebecca...is that you? What a...surprise...


Rebecca: ....


Kendra: what are you doing here? We thought you had left Uni...or you had been kidnapped by the aliens...or well, we haven't thought of you a lot you know? We've been happier without you actually...



Rebecca: I see...


Kendra: hey, there's some liquid stuff coming down your cheek....wait, are those...tears? I didn't know you could cry! But of course you should have tons of stuff to cry about...


Kendra: like, for example, what you did to Toby and Scarlette? Or the way you treated Kyle? He's not the same man he was...although he thinks he's happier now...are you proud of what you've done? Maybe not, maybe you started realising what you've done, is that it? Is that why you're crying? Well you know what? I can't be bothered! You spread evil and you deserve to suffer now!


Rebecca: I....


Rebecca: ..I made sure he was fine...


Kendra: what? Kyle? Of course you didn't!

Rebecca: I made sure he would find him, he hasn't been in the cold for too long...

Kendra: what are you talking about? Have you gone mad?

Rebecca: I didn't think it would be so painful but...but it's the right thing to do, he can take care of him more than I could...tell him to take care of him...

Kendra: wait...what? Rebecca, are you sure you're ok?


Rebecca: I have to go now, I've stayed long enough...but I had to make sure he found him...


Kendra: what was that all about??


Tiberius: Kendra! Kendra! Come inside quick! You can't imagine what's going on here!



Kendra: and you can't imagine who I just met out here!



Tiberius: who is that? Anyway, you'll tell me later, what I have to tell you is the most shocking thing ever! No, I won't tell you anything, you'll have to see!



Tiberius: guys, Kendra's here...


Kendra: uhm...why are you two wearing your sleeping wear?

Tiberius: that's not what you needed to notice! Look at Scarlette...


Kendra: .....Scarlette.....how come I didn't even know you were pregnant? I'm supposed to be your best friend!


Tiberius: now, who's the thick one?


Kyle: it's not her baby, Kendra...someone left him on our doorstep and we're trying to figure out who that was....


Tobias: and who the mother is!

Kendra: oh....OH....oh my goodness...oh my goodness!


Scarlette: what? What's wrong?


Kendra: I think I know whose baby he is! I think....I think he might be Kyle's!


Kyle: yeah, everybody's been telling me...but I can't believe how it could be!


Tobias: seriously, man?

Kendra: no I mean....oh gosh, how can I tell you....

Kendra: and he looks so cute! And good! You must have taken from your father then...luckily! Poor little guy...but now your aunties will take care of you!

Kyle: what are you babbling about, Kendra?


Kendra: this is your son, Kyle....


Tobias: I knew it...I was the first one to tell!

Scarlette: yes, but...how can we figure out who the mother is then?


Kendra: we don't need to figure anything out...I already know...


Kyle: how can you?

Kendra: I just met her!


Tiberius: oh my goodness...this is a major twist!



Kyle: what do you mean by you just met her?! Please, tell me what you know! Who is she?


Kendra: are you sure you want to know?

Kyle: yes, please...


Kendra: it's Rebecca....Rebecca's the mother...


Scarlette: I knew it...knew it!

Kyle: wh--what?! But how....

Kendra: honestly, Kyle, do you really want me to explain that?

Kyle: but it can't be, I haven't seen her for quite a while now...and she hasn't been around the campus this year...I...I've looked for her...

Scarlette: you what?!

Kendra: of course, she couldn't have been, she was having your baby!

Kyle: but why didn't she tell me...why....


Kyle: and how do you know all this? How can you be sure?


Kendra: I bumped into her on my way home...she was crying...

Scarlette: oh really? I didn't know she could do that!

Kendra: oh, neither did I! Anyway, she babbled a lot of nonsenses and I thought she was going crazy but now everything makes sense..


Kyle: what...what did she say?


Kendra: she said she had stayed longer than she should have but she had wanted to make sure you found him...she said you would take care of him better than she could...she told me to tell you to take care of him...she was crying, she said she didn't think it would be so painful to leave him...but it was the right thing to do...

Scarlette: wow it almost looks like she's finally got some sense and took the right decision! For once...

Kyle: where was she, I'll go and get her...

Kendra: I'm sorry Kyle, she ran away before I could understand what was going on...and I don't know where she went...


Kendra: but this is your son, Kyle...yours and Rebecca's...



Kyle: my son....are you really...mine?


Kendra: he is...

Kyle: did she say....did she say what his name was?

Kendra: she didn't....I think we should give him a name....you should give a name to your son...


Kyle: a name....what could your name be? .....uhm....guys, any suggestions?



Scarlette: uhm....Jordan?


Kendra: why Jordan?

Scarlette: I don't know, it was the first name that popped into my mind...

Kendra: hey, what do you think of Harry?

Scarlette: it's a nice name...

Kendra: like Harry Potter! He was left on someone's doorstep like Harry Potter!

Scarlette: right...


Kyle: Harry...I like that...hello little Harry....


Tiberius: yes! The baby's got a name now! Let's celebrate!

Scarlette: umph, why did he go for Kendra's suggestion and not mine...

Tobias: aww what an unexpected happy ending for this story!

Tobias: congratulations, mate...

Kyle: Toby...I'm scared, what am I supposed to do with...him? There's a reason I wasn't planning to have kids...I don't know what to do with them! What am I supposed to do, Toby?

Tobias: why do you ask me? I don't have kids myself!

Kyle: but you saw your younger siblings growing up...you have more experience than I do!

Tobias: uhm...I don't think I can help but...give him to Scarlette, she seemed quite natural!


Scarlette: so...does it mean you're going to take care of him?


Kyle: well, yeah...do I have a choice?

Tiberius: not really...

Kendra: we'll all take care of little Harry! As soon as we go home anyway...

Scarlette: and even later on, you can always count on us Kyle...I'm very proud of you...


Tobias: yes, Kyle, you really can be proud of yourself! Stepping up and taking care of your son as a single parent...after a previous life of casual dating with the whole campus...that's quite an achievement! You almost make me cry...


Scarlette: oh shut up Toby, this little boy is adorable, how could you want to have a life of casual dating when you could be a loving daddy to this little bundle of joy?


Tobias: she looks quite natural, doesn't she? I think we could be good parents...don't we look like one happy family?



Kendra: Tib...


Tiberius: what?

Kendra: all this baby talks...

Tiberius: what's with it?

Kendra: I want a baby. Let's go make one now.

Tiberius: WHAT?!

Kendra: I thought you liked babies...

Tiberius: I do...

Kendra: so what?

Tiberius: you can be so direct sometimes...

Kendra: are you really saying no to a babymaking session?

Tiberius: not if you call it babymaking session!

Kendra: alright ...... take it or leave it....

Tiberius: fine, let's go...


Tobias: ah, those two...they really found each other...


Scarlette: Toby...

Tobias: what?

Scarlette: I think....I think I want a baby as well....

Tobias: oh dear..


Kyle: ....I didn't know you could have a cot delivered within an hour...that's pretty impressive what they can do these days... oh goodness I don't know what to do...this came out of the blue...my life was perfect and then...



Kyle: Rebecca, how could you do this to me? Why leaving our son on my doorstep? She could have told me...she could have come herself...I would have taken them both with me...Rebecca, where are you....despite what you've done to me...I still can't take you out of my mind...and now I will be reminded of you every minute of my life...why did you run away from me? We could have been a family...



Kyle: but now I don't know what to do...being a single dad was not in my life plans...



Tobias: so? How did it go?


Kendra: uhm...not too bad I think... you?


Tobias: uhm....


Tiberius: ....

Scarlette: I think we all kinda.... failed?

Kyle: I'm so sorry guys...if it hadn't been for Harry crying all night long---


Kendra: don't say nonsenses! It's not because of Harry, it's because we all had too much fun this term and didn't study enough! Right Scarlette?


Scarlette: right...I feel so bad....I wanted this degree so much...


Scarlette: and you Toby...


Tobias: I know... we both wanted this degree so much...and we're going home with nothing!

Tiberius: I can relate guys...


Scarlette: but hey, we're not going home with nothing...we have each other! And we had an amazing term all together!



Scarlette: so you know what? I say we celebrate anyway...


Tiberius: yeah, let's play in the snow, let's build snowmen!

Scarlette: yeah, who cares of a stupid degree...the most important thing we got this term is each other! Plus Harry! I actually think Kyle is the one who's going home with the most beautiful present!


Kyle: thank you guys...I still don't know how I'm going to cope...but I'm happy...



Kyle: scared to death, but happy...I guess...


Tiberius: come on Kyle, come here and help me with my snowman!


Tobias: yay, I finished first!


Kendra: yeah, but what's a traditional snowman...compared to....


Kendra: a hockey player one? Uh? Ours is definitely cooler oh yeah!


Tobias: You know what, Scarlette? I do feel better now! And we can always come back to finish our degree...


Kyle: actually, I don't think I will....I don't see how I could do it...


Tiberius: well, you never know Kyle! Maybe when Harry's older...

Kyle: nah...it looks like it's time to settle down and find a job...I need to take care of Harry now!

Tiberius: wow, you've really changed mate...and it's for the best!


Scarlette: so....I guess that's it then...


Tobias: the term is over, none passed their exams apart from Kendra, we have a baby surprise in the house and we're finally having our non-Snowflake Day dinner....

Kendra: sounds like perfect to me!


Kyle: and me...thanks for all your help with Harry guys...it means a lot to me...


Tiberius: no problem at all! He's a cute little guy and we all want to cuddle him!


Tiberius: and maybe we'll have one of our own soon...


Kendra: wait, what did you say? I've changed my mind, I'm not so sure anymore...too much crying...


Scarlette: so where are you and Harry going to spend Snowflake Day, Kyle?


Kyle: You know, before Harry came into my life I was thinking of spending it in some club...but since things are changed now...Tib kindly offered me to go over at his mum's place for Snoflake Day...

Scarlette: but that's amazing! So kind of you, Tib!

Kendra: it's double amazing: everybody will be so taken by little Harry that they won't have too much time to concentrate of me...meaning, less awkward moments for me yay!


Kyle: oh come on, everybody's going to like you, Kendra!


Kendra: but still...I'm very happy not to have everybody staring at me...I'll be forever grateful, Kyle!

Tobias: umph, what are you doing Kendra? I thought it was my turn to wash the dishes!

Kendra: whatever...


Tobias: no, really, it was my turn, and I don't want to skip my duties! 


Kendra: just relax, Toby...

Scarlette: oh dear...

Kyle: wow man, are you really fighting to wash the dishes? I mean...why would you do that?

Tib: well, better fighting for doing the house chores than magically disappearing every time.... *cough cough*


Tobias: ouch my stomach! I think I'm gonna be sick...I knew I shouldn't have eaten the turkey...I've got the vegetarian trait!


Tiberius: woah, man, careful, please don't puke in the dining room, I just cleaned the floor this morning...

Scarlette: .....


Kendra: stop fighting, guys, and get ready, I want to open my presents!




Scarlette: come here Toby, I just know how to make you feel better!


Tobias: should I eat that plant?

Scarlette: no, silly boy, you should kiss me underneath that plant!

Tobias: awww feeling better already!


Kyle: shouldn't we wait? I mean, this is a non-Snowflake Day party, it's not the real day, maybe we should wait to open the presents on the real day...


Kendra: honestly, Kyle, don't you want to play with your new X-box?


Kyle: have you bought me an X-box???!!!


Kendra: only joking, it's only baby stuff...but you're gonna need it all!

Kyle: oh....thank you guys....


Scarlette: oh my goodness...is this really....


Kendra: what?

Scarlette: *whispering* some really sexy lingerie!

Kendra: oooh...

Kyle: let's see then!

Scarlette: no way!


Tiberius: ooh the latest expansion pack for the Sims 3! Thank you sooo much! I can't wait to play!


Kendra: but  hopefully you won't get stuck playing computer games for the whole holidays...


Kendra: and finally my turn...oh...what's that? there's an envelope inside...oh my goodness are these really....



Kendra: plane tickets to Egypt!!! 


Tobias: wow...

Kendra: I've longed to go there for ages!!!


Kendra: thank you sooo much Tib!


Kyle: hey, I was the one suggesting him to buy them...

Scarlette: shut up Kyle...

Kendra: thank you....


Tiberius: well...I knew you wanted to go so...I thought we might go together....


Kendra: it's the most amazing present ever! We need to celebratae.....


Kendra: with a happy dance! Come on people, let's dance! This is a party after all!



Kyle: and Harry should celebrate as well...it's his first Snowflake Day!


Kendra: sure! Come on Kyle and Harry, come on dance with auntie Kendra!


Kyle: how about that baby, would you like to dance? We need to celebrate...



Kyle: we're so lucky to have such amazing people all around, you know? They've taken good care of us...and our lives are all linked now...although we'll all go back to different places...we'll be friends forever....but I'm sure we're going to reunite soon...



Kendra: of course, we're Harry's aunties, we can't stay away from him too long! Right Scarlette?


Scarlette: right...and I do hope our kids will all be friends like we are...and maybe, who knows, one day they might want to go to University...and they might even live here, all together, as we have done! Wouldn't it be amazing?

Kendra: wait a sec, what kids?!?




To be continued......


I hope you liked the looong chapter!!!I'm so sorry for the long wait, hopefully next chapter take less than three months to play/write :D Thanks for reading ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment