Sunday 19 April 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 43

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So, while Toby and Scarlette are having fun at Uni...somewhere far far away Amy, Alice and Mark have followed Leo to his home land in the attempt to rescue Michael....who had reacted badly to the news that Susie might be in some elven dungeon and seconded his impulse to go and find her...on his own!



Amy: how long are we still supposed to walk Leo? We've been walking for ages!


Mark: And it's freezing...

Amy: and it's dark! It's too dark....

Alice: oh come on Amy, of course it's dark, we're in a forest! And it's almost night....

Leo: it won't be long...we're almost there...I think....


Amy: oh good. It's snowing again.


Leo: ooh yes! Isn't it beautiful?

Amy: not where we're in the middle of nowhere in a forest! We'd better be there soon!


Amy: by the way, where is it we're heading? A hotel? B&B? I dream of a very comfy bed...


Alice: oh stop it Amy! We're supposed to be on a secret mission...and we're not in our world anymore...we're in the land of the elves!


Amy: well, there must be some elfish B&B on the road...right?


Alice: .....

Amy: okay, hostel?


Leo: there! Look guys, we're finally there! See? No more walking in the snow, now you can rest!


Amy: but...but...it's a....



Leo: yes, it's a barn, what did you expect, a five stars hotel? Wait here guys, I'll go check none is there...


Alice: *giggles* oh Amy you're so funny!


Amy: well, I'll tell you what is not funny: sleeping on the floor like last night!


Mark: oh come on Amy, it's fun!

Alice: besides, sleeping in a barn will be always warmer than sleeping in a tent like last night!

Amy: well...perhaps...but still...I do hope we find Michael soon... and when we do, I'll give him a good telling off! And he's supposed to be our big brother!


Leo: come on guys, the coast is clear, we can sleep inside!



Alice: aww it's warm!


Mark: cozy....

Amy: it's barn, Mark...


Mark: but still, whatever warm place is welcome! My body's totally frozen...and stop complaining, Amy!


Leo: I never promised a five star hotel....

Alice: it's a lovely place Leo, really, thank you...


Alice: ooh fire! Warm fire!


Leo: so...what's for dinner?


Amy: are you joking?

Leo: no...what's for dinner?

Amy: what?!


Leo: Alice...you have brought food, haven't you?


Alice: er....I think....I think we kinda finished it all last night....

Leo: what!

Mark: I thought we would find something on the way....

Amy: yeah, I thought we would actually visit a town at some point....


Leo: so what are you going to eat? I mean, I'm an elf I don't really need to eat this frequently but you?


Alice: er....we still have....

Amy: the marshmallows....

Leo: the what?


Leo: I can't believe it....you didn't bring enough good food...but you have plenty of this rubbish!


Alice: it's not rubbish, it's marshmallows! They're sweet...sugary....delicious!

Amy: you should try before you judge, Mr Elf...


Leo: uhm....they look quite disgusting really...how can people eat these things?



Leo: .....    .........  .........



Leo: okay okay not so bad....but still, all this sugar will kill you guys!



Amy: Holy Plumbob...you're right! I feel like I'm dying...I don't want to die, I don't want my life ended by a nasty marshmallows noooooo


Alice: Amy stop it it's not funny....and don't tease Leo! If it weren't for him we would still be sleeping in the tent tonight!


Mark: well, technically if he weren't for him coming to your place girls, we would still be sleeping in our comfy beds now...


Amy: oh I miss my bed....


Alice: oh come on guys, we do need some adventure sometimes! Otherwise life gets so boring!


Amy: Oh really?! Who are you and what have you done to my shy bookworm sister?

Alice: well....I've always liked adventure you know...I thought I only liked reading about it...and I would have never thought I could like the real thing but....I do...like it!

Amy: oh I like it as well....if only we could go and have an adventure back in Isla Paradiso...


Leo: by the way, I wanted to thank you all...for accepting to come with me in here... I know it's not easy and it may be dangerous and I really appreciate it...


Mark: no problem mate! My pleasure! Anything to skip school, really...


Amy: Mark....but don't you feel as if we were missing the point?


Mark: meaning?

Amy: why are we here really?

Mark: I thought we were going after your brother...who was going after Leo's friend...that girl with red hair...

Amy: yeah yeah...but what we don't know is why was she here in the first place...and why was she captured...I mean, aren't elves supposed to be loving creatures? They're not evil right? So if she's been really captured....

Mark: ---and why can't we be seen? Why do we always need to travel in the woods instead of just going into town and enquire about Michael?

Amy: uhm...there's something we're not being told, I think...oh well, let's just sleep over it, maybe tomorrow things will be clearer...good night Mark...

Mark: night Amy...


Leo: off you go to sleep now, Alice, it's going to be a long day tomorrow...



Alice: how long will it take to reach the town?


Leo: I think we might be there tomorrow...but I don't think it would be wise just to walk in there...

Alice: why?

Leo: oh well for once everybody would know that we're here if you three just wander around dressed like that...


Alice: don't...don't you like my clothes?


Leo: what? No, I meant, we don't use this kind of...clothing...in here...I need to fetch you three something that screams "hey I'm a foreigner and I'm here to cause trouble" *giggles*


Alice: are we?


Leo: what, foreigners? Well yeah...and your ears are round...

Alice: no I meant, are we...here to cause trouble?

Leo: ....

Alice: is it...are we all...in danger?


Leo: Alice....


Alice: y--yes?


Leo: do you trust me, Alice?


Alice: ah...



Leo: ...because I would never let anything bad happen to you, remember that...

Alice: ...thanks....

Alice: and I do...I trust you Leo...


Leo: I'm glad to hear that...now go to bed, it's late...


Alice: will you sleep? Or will you be outside mounting the guard again?

Leo: we Elves don't need as much sleep as you humans... but I think I could do with some tonight...I'll stay inside with you lot...

Alice: good...I don't like to think that you're all alone in the dark out there...when I know that some...thing might be after us...

Leo: how do you know?

Alice: you wouldn't stay up all night to make sure we're safe if this place wasn't dangerous...or if were just having a pleasant holiday...because apart from going after Michael and Susie...this is no holiday place, right? There's something wrong in here....right?


Leo: .....right....but....I just....I can't explain....I just can't....I'm sorry...


Alice: I figured that out....

Leo: oh well, when you feel like explaining the real reason why we're here, I'll be here okay? Good night Leo...


Leo: ......................... *sighs*



....



Mark: goodness me...look at my outfit...


Amy: *giggles* it...uhm...it suits you, really!

Mark: don't I look ridiculous?

Amy: nooooo why?


Mark: it's not fair, you look amazing in yours and I...do male elves really dress this way?


Amy: *giggles*


Alice: ....


Alice: *yawns* morning guys... and please, carry on talking, you didn't wake me up at all...


Amy: good morning baby sis!


Alice: I'm not your baby sis, we're twins, Amy....and what are you wearing?


Amy: don't you like my outfit? Then you're not going to like yours either...

Alice: what? Hey...where's Leo?


Amy: relax sis...he's alright, he came in to leave these clothes and left again....


Mark: he said he had something else to get!

Amy: now, I think you'd better go try on your new outfit dear sister! You don't want to keep your pointy ears friend waiting when he comes back...

Alice:


Mark: Amy...do you....do you still find me attractive?


Amy: what? Of course...what kind of question is that?

Mark: it's just...I'm not sure of these clothes...they're not really my kind of thing...


Amy: actually I think you look sexy Mark...


Mark: are you sure?

Amy: of course...let me show you *winks*

Alice: ehm ehm....I'm still here you know....


Amy: oh, Alice! Wow look at you! You look lovely! Doesn't she look amazing, Mark?


Mark: yeah sure! You both look like you just came out of a fair tale book!


Mark: as for me...


Amy: see?

Alice: oh stop Amy...

Amy: don't go all bashful now sis! Show the world how beautiful you are!

Alice: I'm not beautiful...


Amy: Fine. If you're not convinced, I'll ask your pointy eared friend then, see what he thinks...


Alice: oh no, please!


Leo: talking about me?


Alice: Leo...

Leo: Alice...


Amy: oh good, now, can you please tell my sister how beautiful she is? She wouldn't believe me or Mark but maybe she would believe you....

Leo: I---

Alice: Amy!! Sorry Leo don't listen to her, she's just saying nonsenses...

Amy: oh really?

Mark: whatever, I'm hungry here! What's for breakfast?

Alice: we do have some marshmallows left...

Leo: actually, I think I've got something better than your unhealthy food...

Amy: wow, what's that? Coffee? Muffins?


Mark: fish....for breakfast?


Leo: yep, very healthy! And very fresh, I just got it in the river...

Amy: you went... fishing?!

Alice: oh that's so nice of you Leo, to get us some healthy breakfast...and these lovely clothes!

Mark: we're going to freeze to death though...can I wear my jacket over this...outfit?

Leo: no, you wouldn't stand a chance with your usual clothes in here...you need to try and pretend you're elves as well...but don't worry for the cold, these clothes are made with special elven fabric...they'll keep you warm...


Amy: otherwise?


Leo: otherwise what?

Mark: otherwise what would happen if anyone found out we're not elves?

Leo: ....well, you do what I say and nobody will find out...

Amy: I don't like this answer...

Alice: .....

Leo: anyway, I think it's time to go now...

Amy: are we going to see the town? I would like to do some shopping...

Alice: Amy...

Amy: what, since we're here we may as well bring something home!

Leo: I'm sorry Amy, but going to the town is what we shouldn't be doing...actually, we should try and reach the Royal Palace by making a big detour in the woods...

Amy: oh please, I'm tired of being in the woods! I want to see some life!

Alice: Amy, stop whining, I think we should listen to what Leo says...

Amy: of course you would, sister...

Leo: er...so, let's go out, our transport awaits...

Mark: our...transport?


Alice: Awww horses!!!! So beautiful!!!!


Mark: where have you found them Leo?

Leo: you don't need to know that...


Amy: ....you stole them! Together with our clothes...right?


Alice: Amy! Don't be rude...

Leo: er...well...do you want to find your brother or not?

Amy: dear me, Leo, you do have some dark sides after all! 

Mark: these horses...they're beautiful...


Mark: oh, look, she likes me! Hello, beautiful!


Leo: can you ride Mark?

Mark: a bit...my dad used to ride when I was a kid...and he taught me a bit...


Amy: really? I didn't know...


Alice: this is amazing...I would love to be able to ride!


Leo: come on then, would you like to ride with me Alice?


Alice: I...ride with you? Er...

Amy: of course she'd like that! Besides, it looks like I'm set already, I have my own prince charming waiting for me...


Alice: I've never been on a horse before...


Leo: it's not too hard, you'll see, and anyway I'll be riding, you'll just need to hold on tight to me and everything will be alright!


Amy: so...how come I didn't know you could ride Mark?


Mark: you never asked...

Amy: uhm...are you sure you can do it? Do you need any help at all?

Mark: don't tease...I just need a little bit of practice that's all...


Mark: see? I'm ready! Now it's your turn, jump on Amy!



Alice: Amy, this is lovely! I'd love to be able to ride...and guess what? Leo has told me that he'll teach me!



Amy: of course he will...but I'm not so sure I like riding a horse...it looks...dangerous...


Alice: no it's not! It's a wonderful feeling Amy, you should try!


Amy: are you sure we're not going to fall, Mark?


Mark: don't worry Amy....

Amy: how many times have you done this?

Mark: just this once actually...

Amy: WHAT? I thought you said--

Mark: all I said was that my dad had taught me a bit when I was a kid....I never said I could really ride a horse...or that I have ever ridden one without my dad's help...

Amy: oh my goodness...


Leo: you okay there?


Mark: sure, we're ready when you are...

Amy: actually---


Mark: whoa, where do you think you're going?!


Amy: aaaaargh it's moving!!! Someone help!

Leo: .....uhm....are you sure you can ride Mark?

Mark: er--yeah yeah don't worry, everything's under control...


Leo: let's go then! We've lingered too much already...


Alice: yes, let's go find Michael, he can't be too far away, can he?

Leo: I don't know...the snow hid his tracks...and we're going the long way...in the woods...I think he went straight to town...

Amy: but this means....

Leo: yes, it is possible he's been captured...

Amy: but it's awful!

Leo: it's just a possibility, it doesn't mean we can't hope to find him before it's too late...

Alice: and we have horses now...and Michael is clever, I'm sure he figured out he should stay away from people....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Susan: umph....this place is soooo boring...



Susan: there's nothing I can do! I didn't know elves could be so evil...


Susan: they didn't take my wand away, no no, they left it with me because they knew it was totally useless! I can still do spells...


Susan: but they're totally useless...I can't open the door or break the walls...nothing!



Susan: I can only create a collection of poisonous apples and wait for the right opportunity to thrust them in their mouths...



Susan: I am soooo booooored....



???: oh, I so much know about that...



Susan: who's that? Oh...a kid...what are you doing here little girl?


???: the same thing that you are doing redhead...

Susan: being bored?


???: yeah, as a consequence of being jailed something that seems like ages ago...



Susan: oh poor girl...evil elves...why would they lock a little girl in jail? Evil evil elves! Wait that I find a way to get out of here and you will see!



???: hey, not all elves are bad, I'm one myself!

Susan: oh really? Even worse! They do this to their own kind as well then...I thought it was just me...because I'm different...


???: you're not an elf? Well, that explains the weird clothes...


Susan: hey, my clothes are cool! And, I'm a powerful witch, and I'm evil, so don't start annoying me kid...

???: oh, you're a witch...that's interesting...so maybe you can do one of your spells and get us out of here?


Susan: sorry to disappoint, but I've tried that already and it doesn't work...I can do magic in here but no matter what I do, it won't affect the walls or the door...


???: oh...that's disappointing...

Susan: but hey, where have you come from? I don't remember sharing my cell with anyone for the past...I don't know how long I've been here really...

???: I came from the dark corridor!

Susan: the what?


???: See, I've been here for quite some time now and I've been trying to find my way out...I knew there must be secret doors and stuff down here, this place used to be the old royal palace once...ages ago...before the earthquake...they built the new one on top of the old one, see...


Susan: wow you do know a lot of stuff...but hey, does it mean we're in the dungeon of the Royal Palace? Like, where the Elf king lives?

???: I wouldn't say that...see, he's not the real king because---

Susan: who cares who he is! We need to find a way to go talk to him and explain the situation! He surely wouldn't want two young girls trapped in his dungeons would he?


???: actually, we're here because of him...


Susan: what?! Why would he want to send a little girl like you in here? What have you done, kiddo?

???: nothing...I just...exist...and he wanted me out of the way...with the rest of my family...


Susan: poor girl....but you know what? We're going to find a way to get out of here and when we do, we'll kick their---


Susan: no wait, can't say that in front of a little girl



???: oh yeah, we'll show that impostor who the real king is...and we'll send him where he should be...



???: locked up in these dungeons!


Susan: yeah right! You're a tough little girl, I like you! What is your name?

???: I'm .... Gale...you?

Susan: Susan...nice to meet you Gale...together we'll kick some butts!


Gale: you betcha! What's the plan then?


Susan: er....


Gale: .....

Susan: well, you know this place better than I do so....

Gale: but you're the witch! Goodness, I've finally managed to find someone else in these dungeons...and she's even a witch! But still we can't get out...

Susan: there must be something we can do...

Gale: well....I shouldn't panic right? At least I've found you...better than being alone with the rats...and two brains are better than one...


Susan: of course lovely! I promise you we'll get out of here....somehow...



Susan: and you don't have to be scared anymore...because your witch godmother is here now!


Gale: hahaha you're funny! How can someone be evil and funny at the same time? And nice! I'm happy I found you Susan...

Susan: I'm happy you found me to--- shush...what was that noise?


Gale: *whispering* they're bringing someone in!


Susan: *whispering* go back to your dark corridor Gale, hide! Until it's quiet again...go!


Susan: I can't see anything from here...and it's quiet again now...for a moment I thought they were coming here...



Gale: this place is quite empty and has a huge echo...


Gale: I think that if we're lucky enough they locked someone up in the cell next door...

Susan: so we're doomed, unless your dark corridor gets there we can't know who that is...

Gale: well, there's always the little barred window up there...


Susan: the what?


Gale: if you give me a leg up I can peer through the grid and check if I can see anything....


Susan: wow I had never noticed that window like thing was there...


Gale: come on, heave me up I'm curious now!


Susan: can you see anything?


Gale: nope...just the rock wall...heave me up some more...


Gale: there! I can see him!


Susan: who?

Gale: it's a guy...oh, look!

Susan: what?

Gale: he has round ears...just like yours! Strange, isn't it? What a coincidence...we haven't seen rounded eared people in ages! So strange there are two in here now...who knows what brought you all here...now that I think of it, I haven't asked you why you're here...and hey! how likely is it that he's a friend of yours? Did you bring any friends along?

Susan: not rounded eared ones no...but wait...oh goodness could that be...Gale, what does that guy look like?


Gale: uhm...he's...about your age I guess...he has...dark hair...and funny clothes!

Susan: his eyes...what colour are his eyes?

Gale: how would I know, he's dead!

Susan: WHAT?

Gale: no wait, he's just sleeping....

Susan: Gale...

Gale: which means I can't see his eyes! He looks...kind of handsome I think...too bad for the rounded ears...

Susan: Gale, give me more details...what do his clothes look like?

Gale: uhm...weird? He's wearing....oh wait, he's stirring!


Susan: he's waking up!


Gale: I think so...

Michael: what---where am I....

Susan: MICHAEL?!


Michael: what? Who's there?


Susan: Michael...is that really you?

Michael: SUSIE!!!! Oh thank goodness I've finally found you! Are you okay? Are you hurt?


Susan: I'm okay...Michael, what are you doing in here?


Michael: I came to rescue you...your elf friend came by and asked for help and here I am...

Gale: what elf friend?


Susan: oh my goodness...Michael, you shouldn't have come, it's dangerous!


Michael: how do you think I would feel when I heard you had been captured? I couldn't just stay there and do nothing!

Susan: but...you shouldn't have come alone!

Michael: I couldn't wait for the others! They were all sitting there discussing the situation, what was best to do and stuff...Leo was saying we needed a plan and stuff...but I couldn't wait a minute longer!

Susan: oh goodness... and what did they say when you left?

Michael: I don't know...I left during the night, everybody was sleeping...

Susan: Michael! Your mum will be dead worried!

Michael: too bad for her...she was listening to Leo as if he were a god or something...I think she has a crush on him or something...

Gale: who's Leo?

Michael: who was that?

Susan: that's Gale, Michael...Gale, this is Michael, my....friend...


Michael: .... just friend?


Susan: well...I couldn't possibly explain our relationship in one word really...

Gale: rubbish! I knew it was too strange to be a coincidence...Susan, are you going to talk to the wall for much longer or are you planning to get your friend out of there?

Susan: can we get him out? Why haven't you said that before!


Gale: well, I just noticed that pile of debris down there...


Susan: so what?

Gale: in the other cells these piles of debris were hiding doors...I bet there's one in your friend's cell as well...


Michael: actually yeah, there's one...in the corner...



















Susan: so let's get to work and remove this pile of rubble! Have you brought your spare pickaxe Michael?


Michael: of course I have, first thing I put in my backpack...


[ LOL Sims madness XD]


Susan: I'll take you down stupid pile of rubble!



Gale: ....yeah, shout at it, as if we were not making enough noise already....let's just hope everybody's too busy celebrating the full moon to come down here...



Susan: I can see the door, Michael!



Micahel: almost there....


Susan: Michael?



Michael: Susie!!!


Susan: the door is locked but it's old, I bet we can crash the lock...


Susan: Michael! I can't believe it...I thought I would never see you again...


Michael: but I'm here! See, the thing is, I tried, but I can't stay away from you...

Gale: ....disgusting...


Michael: Susie....before anything else happens....would you like...I mean....would you like to be my girlfriend? Like, the official thing?


Susan: of course I would like that Michael...but we don't even know if we'll ever get out of here alive...

Michael: we will, I promise you! I will take you back home with me...and when we're old enough...I will marry you, Susie...

Susan: oh Michael...


Gale: oh please! Get a move on guys, or do you wanna be stuck here forever?


Susan: eh...what?


Gale: hello? We're still in the dungeon! The plan was to get out of it, remember?


Susan: Gale...Michael just asked me to marry him!

Gale: yes, and to do that you need to get out of here, don't you think? So stop smooching and let's get on! I think I just had an idea...if it works I'll get ourselves out of here! Besides, it's almost my birthday, I certainly don't want to celebrate in a cell! Get a move on, guys!


Susan: okay...


Gale: now!


Gale: this way please...and don't make any noise...and watch your step, we're going to walk in the total darkness for quite some time...and please don't start smooching again, it's quite disgusting you know!


Michael: wow quite bossy this one!

Susan: she's a tough girl...I like that!

Michael: by the way you know what? You were right about Alice...

Susan: what about her?

Michael: I think she has a crush on Leo...

Susan: see? Told ya!

Michael: uhm...I'm not sure I like the sound of it...do you think he might like her back?

Susan: why not? He might, Michael, I think he might...

Gale: please stop talking of people I don't know! I feel left out here...and I was the one who came to rescue you two, remember?

Michael: I thought she was a prisoner as well...

Susan: shush, don't argue Michael...hey what's this noise? Sounds like water...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mark: ...and we're on marshmallows again...


Leo: sorry Mark, the lakes are all frozen now, can't fish...

Amy: *sighs* I would have never thought I would say that...but I would so much like to have some fish like this morning...


Amy: and my marshmallows got burnt! Eww disgusting!


Leo: I can't say I like this either...but it's better than starving in the snow...


Amy: so, say that again, how far are we from the castle? Because I thought that yesterday when we left the barn you had said it would be quick...


Leo: I told you I don't know! We're not far but we need to adjust our path if we need to hide...we can't be seen remember? Or do you wish to end up in the dungeons as Susan?

Alice: actually, Leo, we still don't know why she was captured...was it just because she was...well, not an elf?

Mark: and why did they get her and not you?


Amy: and you're an elf, you could have easily helped her...but instead you came all the way back and asked for our help...why is that? That doesn't make any sense...


Leo: oh please I've told you hundreds of times! I....she...


Alice: actually you haven't, Leo...


Leo: what? Alice...

Alice: I don't usually agree with my sister but...I do feel we're missing something here...so maybe it's time you told us the whole story...

Amy: wow, you've just agreed with me, sister...some major calamity is going to happen!

Leo: and you would be so happy about that because...?


Leo: listen, guys, you are right, there is something I haven't told you...


Mark: see! I knew it!

Alice: let him speak, Mark...

Leo: ...but please, you have to trust me, I wouldn't have come to ask for your help if it hadn't been necessary...I can't tell you why but I couldn't do this alone...I can't risk to be seen either...

Amy: but that's exactly what we want to know! Why are you hiding, Leo?

Leo: ... I can't tell you, I'm sorry....


Amy: very well. But then I'm not sure I still what to help you...wait, what exactly are we helping you with?

Alice: but Amy! We're trying to save Susan...and Michael who went after her! Remember our brother?

Amy: yes I do, but I don't like to be part of a plan I don't know all the details of. We're hiding all the time...it must be very dangerous in here...we must be risking our lives all the time, and we don't even know it. We don't even know why! Because, according to you Leo, it's enough that we trust you.


Amy: but you know what? There has been a change of plan! I don't care if my darling sister trust every word you say, I don't! And I'm tired of freezing every night in a stupid tent, I've had enough! And I want to go home. And I'm going to bed now. If by tomorrow you don't share more details I'm out. Goodnight.


Mark: Amy....

Leo: ...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset her...


Alice: oh don't be sorry, you know Amy...I'm sure she'll be alright tomorrow...


Mark: actually, I think I should go and talk to her...


Mark: give me a shout when you want to go to sleep and I'll go to my tent okay?


Alice: okay...


Mark: ...and if you could leave us...uh...some time alone....before you decide you want to go to sleep...well...that would be great...


Alice: oh please...

Mark: goodnight guys!


Alice: great, now I think I'll have to build myself an igloo...


Leo: why?

Alice: I don't want to be the one to break them apart! Amy will kill me if I do!

Leo: aah so young and so in love...I envy them sometimes...


Alice: .....


Leo: but you know what? I know what we can do now...


Alice: what?


Leo: I think I remember an old promise I made...


Alice:...really? ... Now?


Leo: why not? There is a whole frozen lake just for us...


Alice: argh Leo I don't think I can do this! Besides it's too dark I can't see anything!



Leo: don't worry, it feels weird now because it's the first time, but you're going to feel more secure soon! Look at me, I can even go backwards!



Alice: I don't think I could ever do that... I can't even go forward...



Leo: come here then, take my hands...



Leo: better?


Alice: definitely...but I still can't see anything, it's too dark, I don't even know where my feet are going and----


Alice: ouch!


Leo: ouch...


Alice: oh goodness I'm so sorry Leo! I'm so clumsy... are you okay?


Leo: yeah don't worry...


Leo: shall we try again? Or maybe it's too dark for your first time...


Alice: a little...but I love it! Really!

Leo: I kind of had got that *smiles*  but maybe we should try another time...during the day maybe?


Alice: I could do with some light...but there would be Amy and Mark there as well during the day...and they'd take fun of me! While I like it when it's just you and me...and it doesn't happen often...oh goodness I can't believe I just said that...sorry Leo I...I just meant...


Leo: *smiles* come with me, I want to show you something...and we still have some time before the sun rises...


Leo: so? What do you see?


Alice: not much really...it's too dark and cloudy....and I'm kinda freezing....


Leo: Alice... I wanted to tell you something...


Alice: what about?

Leo: earlier, when Amy was upset... she was right to be... I'm sorry I haven't told you the complete truth...

Alice: it's okay, I know you would have told us if you could have...and if you haven't it means it's safer this way, right? I trust you Leo, I have already told you that...

Leo: yes...and that's why you deserve to know more...I can't tell you all of it but I can tell you that...when Susan was caught...she was helping me doing something...

Alice: uh?

Leo: we were trying to steal something...

Alice: to steal!

Leo: well, technically we were not stealing, we were trying to get something back, something that had belonged to my family for centuries and which had been stolen from us...

Alice: I see...

Leo: she was helping me and she was caught. I felt horrible but I had to leave her...it was better this way...if they had known I had returned...they would have locked me up somewhere...

Alice: but why?


Leo: I can't tell you Alice...not yet...I'm sorry...


Alice: okay...well, thanks for telling me more anyway...

Leo: I'm really sorry I would like you to know everything but...it's too dangerous...if we ever get caught...Susan is a witch and could handle it, but you...

Alice: I'm strong enough even though I'm only a human!

Leo: I know, I didn't mean you weren't...

Alice: Leo...do you still...like her?

Leo: who?

Alice: ....Susan...

Leo: .... not that way no.... but I owe her my life... as far as I know she has kept the secret and they just think she's been a too curious intruder...

Alice: so, is she the only one to know the truth?

Leo: what truth?


Alice: about you...your life...you're so mysterious, I wish I knew your secret as well...


Leo: I didn't tell her, Alice, she kind of figured it out herself...she's a witch you know...

Alice: yeah, who can beat a witch...

Leo: Alice...are you jealous?

Alice: who me? No, why?

Leo: *giggles* well, I can tell you one secret not even Susan knew...

Alice: what is that?


Leo: It's about my name...Leo is not my real name...

Alice: what? Really?

Leo: it's a nickname I chose...


Alice: it's a nice nickname...and I don't suppose you can tell me your real name?


Leo: I can't...not just yet...but I will...

Alice: okay...well, thanks for sharing this secret with me anyway...now I feel kind of...special...


Leo: you are special, Alice...


Alice: really?

Leo: really....


Leo: now, let's see if we're lucky enough to see a shooting star so we can make a wish!


Alice: it's too dark...


Alice: oh, no, look! There is one there!


Leo: make a wish, quick!


Alice: I've already been granted my wish...


Leo: really? Well you're one lucky girl then!

Alice: Leo...just to be clear...you are...you are special as well...to me...


Leo: am I?


Alice: yes...please don't think bad of me but --- I know you're older and I know you may not see me that way, and it's okay but I thought I would tell you anyway because...you never know, tomorrow we might be dead!

Leo: Alice...

Alice: no, let me finish or I'll never find the courage to say this again...I like you Leo...very much... I wanted you to know...

Leo: Alice...

Alice: no wait, don't say anything...I know it's complicated but I hope we can still be friends...maybe? And now that I've said that I'll just go hiding in my tent...no wait, I can't do that...oh gosh...what have I done...


Leo: Alice...wait...


Alice: oh goodness I'm so sorry Leo...don't listen to me, I'm just babbling, just go to sleep and forget what I said...

Leo: Alice...


Leo: I really like you too, Alice...


Alice: really?


Leo: yes...but I thought I was too old for you and you could never like me that way...

Alice: you're not old, Leo! Oh no, wait, how should I call you, now that I know that Leo is not your real name?



Leo: stick to Leo...you're the only one who knows remember?


Alice: of course...I just wish I knew your real name...so I could use it when it's just you and me and nobody hears...

Leo: maybe I can whisper it in your ear...if you promise not to laugh...

Alice: laugh? Why? Do you have a funny name?

Leo: shh don't spoil the moment...come with me Alice...

Alice: where?

Leo: it's late, we need to get some sleep...

Alice: but...my sister...I need to kick Mark out...


Leo: no you don't need to...Alice....do you want to sleep with me?


Alice: what?! Wow that was a bit direct Leo...


Leo: sorry that came out wrong...I meant...let your sister sleep with her boyfriend for once...you can sleep in my tent...if you want that is...


Alice: ....okay....


Leo: let's go then....we still have some hours before sunrise...



Alice: *giggles*


Leo: what?

Alice: nothing...

Leo: you're staring at me...and laughing at me...


Alice: it's dark but...I can see you're blushing Leo...


Leo: I'm not....

Alice: it's cute!


Alice: hey Leo...thanks for tonight...it was...magical...


Leo: *smiles* any time...


Mark: ...do you think we should wake them up?


Amy: uhm no...let's just wait five more minutes...


Mark: okay....do you think they've---


Amy: don't go there Mark! It's my sister we're talking about!

Mark: yes but...do you think---

Amy: I don't know! Maybe?

Mark: well...it would be a good thing wouldn't it? They've been longing for each other ever since...it was about time, wasn't it?


Amy: well...shush Mark! Morning Leo....


Mark: mooorning....have you slept well? With sweet dreams?


Amy: Mark!


Leo: w-what? Why are you up already? What time is it?

Amy: it's...well, I don't know but it's kinda late I think...the sun rose ages ago!

Leo: really? Oh goodness we've overslept!

Mark: and I can understand why *winks*

Leo: wh-what?


Amy: shut up Mark you're embarrassing him...


Mark: but I thought we liked teasing him!

Amy: yes, but my sister's involved this time...

Alice: uh....hi guys....morning...wow the sun is shining! What's the time?


Alice: morning Leo...what's wrong?


Amy: nothing sis, Mark was just teasing him! Come here and have breakfast with us!

Mark: hey! You wanted to know as well!


Alice: what did you want to know?


Amy: er...nothing...uh...just if you had slept well...

Leo: .......


Mark: oh come on guys, just tell us! Are you two...


Amy: Mark...


Mark: ---together? Like, Amy and I are? A couple?


Alice: keep.staring.at.the.fire....

Amy: aww at last! It was about time, sister...it was about time for you to be happy as well....




To be continued.....




I hope you liked the chapter! The Dragon Valley adventure was supposed to be in one big chapter... but it turned out to be too long and I had to split it in two... so stay tuned for Part 2! Coming asap :)
Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Didn't have time for a coffee break yesterday! So I caught up this morning (before I leap out!). Love the screenshots - the woodland snow is very elvish and a convincing background for Leo. Looking forward to part two!

    ReplyDelete