Saturday 2 May 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 44

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!


...and to the second and last part of the Dragon Valley special :)



Mark: oh come on, are we there yet? We mustn't be far...we've been walking in this forest for ages...


Leo: well, if you hadn't noticed, we just came out of it...


Mark: At last! I had got tired of trees...they all look the same and you never know if you're going forward or if you're walking in circles!


Alice: Amy, everything alright with your horse?

Amy: y-yeah...kind of...I don't think riding is my thing really...but at least this horse is quiet...


Mark: wait guys.....are you seeing what I'm seeing?


Alice: what?

Mark: look....down there...


Mark: there's something there...some kind of castle...no, is it a park? Let's get closer!



Leo: it's neither, Mark, it's a fun fair...



Mark: cool! and it looks deserted! Let's go and have a look...


Leo: no, wait...

Mark: why? I'm tired of hiding! The only thing we've seen of this place is woodlands, woodlands and more woodlands! I want to see some building...some life!

Amy: I second that...I'm sorry Leo, I know we should hide and everything but I too am tired of being in the woods...

Alice: Amy...you know the rules...

Amy: well, what if I don't like them?

Leo: you know you can't be seen Mark! If anybody saw you, you'd be sent directly to the royal dungeons! You'll lie there forever and all our efforts would have been useless!

Mark: don't make it so tragic, Leo...it's just a little peek...and you can see that nobody is around!

Amy: yes Leo, pretty please?


Leo: no...


Amy: you're sooo boring, you know that?

Alice: Amy! Don't be rude...it's for our safety you know!

Amy: rubbish, your friend is so boring Alice, I can't see what you find in him...all duty and no fun, he sounds like a really old man!

Alice: Amy, stop!


Leo: ....fine.


Mark: what?

Leo: fine, you go, do whatever you want, get caught, die in a prison, I don't care. I'm fed up of having to deal with you kids!


Amy: really? Can we go?


Mark: amazing, thanks Leo! See you in a bit!

Alice: ....


Alice: I don't like the sound of this....we're going to get into trouble...



Mark: wow, Amy, look! It really looks like we're back in the middle ages...or something...



Amy: I didn't know a place like this really existed! It looks like those pictures from Alice's books...



Amy: I never thought such places could be real!


Mark: it feels like being back in time...or being in a movie...or something...


Amy: I wonder why nobody's around...it's strange, isn't it? It's just past the sunset...maybe there's some kind of curfew?


Mark: and why would that be? Nah, who cares, all the better for us! We can enjoy the place without risking of being discovered!


Purple haired lady: ...............



Mark: Amy, look! Don't I look like Robin Hood?



Amy: haha well, now that I think of it...you kind of look like him..and those clothes...you're very sexy Mark...


Mark: what?! Uh...thanks...hey, are you trying to distract me?

Amy: *laughs* maybe?

Mark: oh shut up and look at what I can do!


Leo: ....it's been a while now....


Alice: Leo...don't worry...maybe Mark was right...if nobody is around there's no harm in being outside the forest...

Leo: you don't know elves...there is always someone around...but you can't always spot them... oh I was so stupid, I shouldn't have let them go...


Alice: no you're not! They were being really rude to you Leo, it's normal that you got upset...I wonder how I can not be upset with my sister sometimes...


Leo: but still....if they get caught....

Alice: they won't...they're wiser than that!


Leo: Alice...you're such a good girl...you have so much faith in others...it's a beautiful quality... I only hope you won't be disappointed...


Alice: well, I like to be optimistic...


Leo: Alice....


Alice: yes Leo?


Leo: when this thing will be over---



Amy: guuuuys!!!!! Ruuuun!!!!



Leo: what?!



Alice: Amy! What happened? Are you alright?


Amy: we've been caught!

Leo: WHAT?!



Amy: they knew we were there and they came for us!


Mark: I don't know who told them...there was none around...

Leo: who's following you?

Mark: some kind of guards I guess...all dressed up...

Leo: the royal guards!

Alice: great, well done sis...I applaude you...

Amy: oh shut up Alice... we have to get away from here!


Leo: yes, and many thanks to you! You fools... now, you three, get on the horse and ride as fast as you can...



Amy: and what will you do?


Leo: I'll stay here and try to slow them up...

Amy: I'm sorry...

Leo: it's too late! Now go!


Alice: Leo...


Leo: don't worry for me, I'll catch up with you...go back into the woods and ride as fast as you can...and don't look back!

Alice: but Leo...


Leo: don't worry, I'll be fine... take care of yourself, Alice...


Alice: no...it sounds too much like a farewell..

Leo: it's not! I promise you Alice, it's not a farewell...I'm going to see you again soon...trust me, Alice...

Alice: I trust you, Leo...


Amy: come on sister, we need to run!


Alice: ....

Amy: what?

Alice: I don't want to talk to you now, sister, I'm very angry at you right now...

Mark: no time for fighting girls, we have to go!


Amy: we've gone a long way now...do you think we can rest for a while? I think Leo has stopped them...


Alice: no way, we're not resting or stopping!

Mark: Alice is right, Amy...we need to keep on riding...


Alice: wait a second...I have a weird feeling...something's definitely wrong here...


Amy: what?

Alice: don't you think...it's getting lighter? Like someone was carrying torches...

Amy: what are you saying, Alice?


Amy: *screaming*


Mark: *gasps*

????: there you are, at last...you won't escape this time! Catch them, soldiers!

Mark: oh no, the royal guards!

Alice: Mark, what are we doing now? Mark?!

Amy: where is Leo when we need him?




Gale: I think we're almost there...

Michael: how can you tell?

Gale: the water...can't you hear it? It's getting closer...

Susan: and the place is getting damper...where are we? In a cave?

Gale: nope, in some kind of drainage system I think...


Gale: there! I knew it I knew it! We're out, guys!



Michael: amazing...where are we? Some kind of ruin?



Gale: it's the royal palace! Look! Isn't it beautiful?


Susan: it is! Wow...but...I thought we shouldn't want to be anywhere near it...?

Gale: change of plan...the royal palace is exactly where we're going!

Michael: er...are you sure? Because it was the royal guards who took me in...

Susan: and me...

Gale: yes I know, I'm not stupid! But I thought that if we're lucky enough we can find someone who can help us...and he's inside the castle! Come on, follow me...


Gale: *whispering* there...there he is! Ooh he's fine, I'm relieved...and we're lucky!


Michael: er...

Susan: wow this castle...it's impressive! How exactly do you know your way in here?

Gale: this is where I grew up...and that is my nanny!


PlantSim: Now, Archibald, tell me again what your brother saw outside? I'm getting old you know, and I fear my hearing is failing me...


Tree: ............

PlantSim: what? Are you sure? This is very...peculiar...very peculiar indeed! Would you mind asking your brother if he has more news? Being stuck here is kinda boring so...getting news from the outer world would help a lot!


Michael: uh.....er.....is that guy.....really talking to the tree? As if it could understand...and answer?!


Susan: he's a PlantSim Michael! I read about them...but I had never met one! They're so rare!

Gale: he's not just a PlantSim....he's Grandpa Plant! He's my nanny!

Michael: and what is your...uhm....nanny doing in the castle?

Gale: *talking to herself* I thought he was dead...thank goodness they kept him alive!


Gale: GRANDPA PLANT!!!!!


Grandpa Plant: for the sake of the golden pear tree...is this really....


Gale: Grandpa Plant!!!!!!


Grandpa Plant: my little lady!!!!! What are you doing here?


Gale: I came to see you!


Grandpa Plant: thanks goodness you're alive...the last thing I knew was you had been sent to the dungeons...and you know there are no plants there, I couldn't get any news...I feared the worst...


GrandpaPlant: so tell me, what happened to you?


Gale: I need your help!


Gale: I was indeed sent to the dungeons...something that feels like ages ago...it wasn't winter yet anyway... and I've been trying to work my way out ever since...and then I met another girl there...she's a witch and she has...round ears...


Grandpa Plant: oh really? That sounds...peculiar...do you know what Archibald just told me?

Gale: wait a second, let me finish, I don't know how much time we have!

Grandpa Plant: right, sorry little lady, carry on...


Gale: so, I met this witch and I hoped she could help me get out...but it turned out her powers were not affecting the walls or the gates so she was quite useless...and then somebody else got locked in the cell next door...


Grandpa Plant: no, really? They've taken a liking at locking people in...this is not good...

Gale: yes, and it turned out it was my friend's boyfriend who had come to save her but had ended up in the dungeon as well...and he has...guess?


Grandpa Plant: round ears?


Gale: exactly! Don't you think it's funny? We've never had so many round eared people in here...do you think it means anything?

Grandpa Plant: uhm...I don't know...but I have a feeling they are all linked somehow...you know, Archi just said that---

Gale: oh you'll tell me later! The thing is, I found a way to get us out of the dungeons and I thought that maybe it's time to get something else back - other than freedom....


Grandpa Plant: but...you can't do it on your own! You know, your brother already tried and look how he ended up...

Gale: I know...but we don't know if he's dead right? Maybe he's out there somewhere...trying to find a way to come back...or maybe...getting help?

Grandpa Plant: do you think....no, it can't be...


Gale: yeah probably not...the witch said she had an elf friend but he had a different name...it wasn't him...but still...


Grandpa Plant: my little lady...I know you still hope your brother will come back but...I must ask you not to keep your hopes too high...I don't want you to be broken hearted if the worst has happened..


Gale: but I still want to hope! And anyway, to find out what really happened to my brother we need to get back what was ours and what gave us power...it is time peace is restored in this kingdom and the fake king and his minions are the only ones sent to the dungeons! But I need your help...will you help me?


Grandpa Plant: I would love to help you but...how? They've put a spell on these walls...I can't go out! They've kept me here so that I could talk to my plants and have them produce a lot of fruits and vegetables...so they could be fed even during winter...you know, it looks like people are getting hungry out there, the land is not giving all the fruits it used to have...

Gale: this is awful! And this is why we need to save this kingdom...and bring the real king back!

Grandpa Plant: and don't worry, you can help me by staying here...I just know how to get rid of all those royal guards... but now, let me introduce you to my friends!


Gale: Susan the witch and Michael, her boyfriend...


Grandpa Plant: nice to meet you. Friends of the little lady are my friends...

Michael: er...hi...uhm...


Grandpa Plant: *laughs* and from the way you're staring at me, I reckon you've never seen a plantsim before!


Michael: uh....er...not really, no....uh...nice to meet you.....

Gale: yess! Now I know how to get rid of all those impostors...I have the perfect plan in mind!


Susan: then maybe you should share it with us lovely, because at the moment we don't have a clue of what you're going on about...


Gale: it's pretty simple! Susan can you evoke another poisoned apple?


Susan: why of course I can do it! There it is!


Gale: good! Can you make...a lot of poisoned apples?

Susan: of course...but why?

Gale: and what do they do to those who eat them?

Susan: uhm...I'm not really sure...I've never tried it myself, see...I don't think they'll die...maybe they'll fall asleep? Or maybe they'll get a major urge to run to the toilet? *giggles* I really don't know...

Gale: but something happens right? Something that keep those who ate the apples busy for...some time right?

Susan: yeah I'm sure something happens!

Gale: great. So the plan is, you conjure a lot of poisoned apples which we'll leave in here with Grandpa Plant. Then we'll find a way to send the royal guards in here to get food. They'll expect the usual fruits and they won't suspect anything because we don't have witches conjuring poisoned apples in here. With some luck they'll eat the apples and this will give us quite some time to....do what we need to do...


Susan: which is?


Gale: I'll tell you on the way...

Michael: uhm...okay...say that we succeed in this...we manage to send the guards in here, they eat the apples and they...well, something happens to them. What happens when the special effects of the apples fade? I mean, they'll think Grandpa Plant had poisoned the apples and they'll come after him! Or worse, if they fall asleep after eating the fruits, they'll wake up in here with Grandpa Plant...who can't get out of this room...I mean, isn't it dangerous?

Gale: yes....but we shall hope we succeed in our mission before they wake up...and we shall hope they eat a lot of apples! Right?


Grandpa Plant: actually, it might even work...


Susan: well...it's decided then! I'll conjure a lot of poisoned apples for you....but hey, is it possible to have something to eat first? I'm starving!


Grandpa Plant: what? But of course! Please, feel free to help yourself on fresh fruits from my garden!



Grandpa Plant: I hope your plan will work little lady...


Gale: don't worry Grandpa Plant, we'll be successful...I feel it! And after we've got our kingdom back, we're going to look for my brother...

Grandpa Plant: sure..and by the way, you need to free the others from the dungeon as well!

Gale: what others?

Grandpa Plant: the other round eared people!

Gale: who?


Grandpa Plant: I was trying to tell you...Archie told me more round eared people were locked in the dungeons this morning...friends of yours maybe?


Gale: uhm I don't think so...

Susan: oh goodness...Michael, it couldn't be....your sisters, could it?

Michael: holy plumbob...if they've done something to my sisters I'll kill them all!


Susan: relax, Michael, we can't be sure it's them...


Michael: but we can't be sure it isn't them either...can we? I'm gonna fight them all!

Gale: oh goodness...


Susan: Gale...I think there's a change of plan...I think we should go back to the dungeons and check if the new prisoners are Michael's sisters...


Gale: but you can't! How about our plan here?


Susan: oh lovely I'm sure you'll be alright...and maybe you have more chances of succeeding on your own than with us...apparently you know this castle as if you had lived here all your life...- which we'll talk about later, when all this is over - and you're small, you can hide easily...better than if we're with you...


Gale: this is true but...

Susan: and then, if we manage to free the other prisoners, whether they are Michael's sisters or not, there will be more people to our cause! And we all come back here and help...


Gale: right....but I'm gonna miss you Susan...


Susan: aww I'm gonna miss you as well Gale! But you'll see, we'll be right back, you won't even notice we've gone! Be careful Gale...

Gale: you two...and hopefully this will be over soon and we'll be all free and happy again! And we can celebrate my birthday all together!


Michael: I do hope this is going to be over soon...I don't like this place, I want to go back home...



Mark: ouch my head...it hurts!



Mark: Girls, are you okay?



Alice: uhm...I think so...where are we? My head is aching...I think we kind of passed out...Amy, are you alright?



Amy: uh...yeah...I guess...



Amy: oh no...we got locked up in the dungeons...what are we going to do now?


Mark: I don't know....

Alice: and it's all your fault....


Mark: what?


Alice: it's all your fault! Did you really need to have some fun at the funfair, uh?

Mark: hey, what has this to do with our situation?

Alice: we got caught because you suggested that it was a good idea to go and have a look...if you had stuck to the rules, if you hadn't upset Leo...we wouldn't be here today! You...you fool!

Mark: speaking of which, I haven't seen him around...where is he when we need him? He had said he would join us but I bet he saw we had got caught and ran away! Didn't even try to help us...your dear friend...

Alice: don't you dare---


Amy: enough! Stop fighting you two...it's pointless and it doesn't solve our problem...


Mark: she started it..

Alice: no, you started it by behaving like a stupid!

Mark: but---


Amy: leave it, Mark, she's right...


Mark: whatever...anyway I'm still not seeing her elf friend anywhere...I think he won't be risking his life to save us...and we'll be stuck in here forever! Oh, I've never liked that elf...he never told us the whole truth...I knew he couldn't be trusted!

Alice: ....I just hope he's alright....

Mark: I don't care! I---


Mark: hey guys! Look here...what do you think this is?



Amy: it looks like a poisoned apple....the kind of thing a witch would conjure...



Alice: which means, Susie has been here!


Amy: and apparently she has managed to escape....so there must be a way out somewhere!


Amy: see? Problem solved! We just need to find the way to get out and we'll be alright!


Mark: hey, there's a door here...but it just leads to the cell next door...I'll go check if there's an exit somewhere!


Mark: .....I don't know how she managed to escape...there's no exit...


Amy: but she's a witch, remember? Maybe she did some kind of magic and got herself out...

Mark: or maybe she didn't get out...they took her out...to kill her?


Amy: oh please Mark! I don't want to think about that option...yes, I've never liked her but still...

Susan: well, it's nice to know that....

Michael: hey guys, have you missed us?


Alice: what? Oh my goodness I can't believe it!


Amy: Michael!!!!!

Mark: holy Plumbob! Are they real or are they ghosts?


Alice: Susie!!!!


Susan: Alice, it's so nice to see you! And look at you, you're wonderful!

Michael: hey, don't you say hello to your big brother?


Alice: Michael! I can't believe you're here! I can't believe we found you...or better, you found us! And now we're all together...

Susan: apart from one....where's Leo? I assumed he would be with you....


Amy: we don't know....it's a long story....


Susan: he'd better be alive, there are a couple of things I need to check with him...

Michael: guys...what is that you're wearing?


Mark: long story...Leo said we couldn't go around dressed in our clothes so he got these for us...I felt a bit weird at first but now I kind of got used to it...it's not that bad...



Alice: so...Michael...tell us what happened...since you sneaked out of our home in the middle of the night! Mum was freaking out!


Michael: I'm sorry...but I couldn't wait one minute longer...I couldn't stand the thought of Susie being locked up in a cell...

Mark: and how did you find her?

Michael: well...those guards found me first and locked me up...I was only lucky I ended up in the next door cell...and lucky there was a hidden door between our cells...


Mark: yes but how did you get out?


Mark: there was a little girl in the cell with Susie...she seemed to know this place very well...she said she knew the way and we went through a hidden door and in a dark corridor...we walked for ages in the dark, following the sound of the water...and we ended up in the royal palace!


Amy: oh goodness, exactly where you wouldn't want to be!


Michael: yes, that's what I thought, but the girl, Gale, she knew someone in there, a Plant Sim, can you imagine? He was going to help her get something...I didn't really get that bit...and we were supposed to help her - apparently the king is an impostor and they wanted to restore the previous king or something - anyway, we were going to help her but then the Plant Sim said you had been captured, so we came back here...

Mark: which means, we can go back out all together now! Yess!


Michael: er....now comes the tricky part...


Susan: we can't go back because we accidentally locked one of the hidden doors! So we're stuck in here..with you....

Amy: oh...


Susan: but I'm sure someone will come and get us out...Leo should be somewhere around, shouldn't he?


Amy: that's what he said to Alice but still...we haven't had any sign of him since we started running away from the guards...we don't know what happened to him...


Susan: .... then we shall hope that Gale succeeds in her plan and comes back here to free us...otherwise I fear we're going to be in this dungeon for a veeery long time...


???: Hey there!


Grandpa Plant: are you the round eared lot?


Mark: uh...what?

Amy: look at that guy....


Michael: er...Grandpa Plant! Is that you?


Grandpa Plant: but of course it's me! Who else could it be? Good to see you found your friends, Michael and Susan, so my job is gonna be easy!

Alice: what job?

Grandpa Plant: but to get you out of here of course!

Susan: wait...how come you're out of your room...does it mean....


Grandpa Plant: oh yes! My little lady's plan worked perfectly and she succeeded in retrieving what had been stolen!



Amy: what is he talking about?


Susan: wow, all on her own! What a brave girl!

Grandpa Plant: that she is! But she did get a little help...totally unexpected! It was a huge surprise!

Michael: meaning?

Grandpa Plant: oh, I can't tell you yet, you'll see you'll see! But now we are all happy and we can celebrate! Little lady wanted to wait for you to celebrate her birthday but the time had come and she had to grow up on her own...but she still wants to have a big party with you lot! And this is why I'm here...I need to take you all to the palace, there's going to be a ball tonight!


Amy: a ball! Wow!


Alice: but.....


Alice: .....what about Leo? Have you heard anything about him?


Grandpa Plant: oh, that's Susan's elf friend right? No I'm sorry I fear we don't know anyone with that name...

Alice: ....


Grandpa Plant: now, get a move on guys, they're going to take the impostors to the dungeons soon, and we surely don't want to meet them!



Michael: I can't believe this is over...at last!


Amy: I can't believe we're going to a ball!

Alice: .....

Susan: .....wait a minute....



Susan: Alice...don't be sad...

Alice: but...I'm worried...


Susan: I know but...you know...I've been putting pieces together in my mind and if I'm right...you're going to have a great surprise...


Alice: what?

Susan: never mind, I just wanted to tell you not to be sad because I have a feeling we are going to see Leo again soon...

Alice: how do you know?

Susan: well, I'm a witch, am I not? *winks*


Grandpa Plant: come on guys, you don't want to be late for the party!



Amy: this place...it's amazing!


Mark: it really is...and I can't believe we can finally relax...it's finally over!

Amy: yeah I believe it is...although there are still things that don't sound right to me...like there were still pieces missing...


Mark: yeah...but you know what? I say who cares! Luckily we're still alive, nothing bad happened, we get to enjoy this amazing place... and this amazing room...what could be better?



Amy: yeah maybe you're right...and I think it's time we got changed for the party...although I'm still a bit worried for Alice...I think she got it bad for that elf and even if he make an appearance again, I can't see a happy ending for them...



Alice: ......Leo.....



Alice: ....where are you.....*sighs*


Alice: I think it's about time now...I should get changed....but my heart is heavy and I can't enjoy the happy ending of this story...not until I know what happened to Leo...


Amy: hey sis, time to go! Are you ready? Wow, you've got a...uhm...quite peculiar room? There are living plants all over your bed...Which makes it as if your bed were alive...creepy...



Alice: it's not creepy, it's quite comforting actually...


Amy: if you say so...you're beautiful sister...

Alice: so are you...


Amy: come on let's go...Mark is waiting for us in the hallway!



Mark: are you ready, my ladies? Mike and Susie are waiting in the dining room I think...



Alice: actually, I'm not sure I want to go, I'm not feeling too well...


Amy: nonsense sister! Don't be shy, we're going to have fun! You don't get an invitation to an elven party every day now, do you?


Michael: have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?


Susan: oh stop it Michael you're making me blush!

Michael: and so what? You're even more beautiful when you blush...


Susan: *giggles* hey, don't forget you're talking to an evil witch here! Do you want me to turn you into a toad? Besides, I really don't feel comfortable in wearing such a bright colour...I want my black clothes back!


Michael: rubbish, it suits you perfectly...it goes with you eyes you know...you should wear turquoise more often actually...


Susan: oh shut up *giggles*


Amy: hey guys, we're ready, shall we go?



Susan: wow...so crowded...I didn't expect so many people...



Michael: a...uh...colourful bunch I'd say!



Amy: and with a strange taste in clothes I'd add...


Alice: oh...I thought everybody would be wearing a dress...like ours...but instead they're wearing weirdly matched ordinary-like clothes...


Michael: can you spot anyone we know?


Susan: uhm...not really, no...


???: Susan!!!!!!!!!!



Susan: uh........Gale? Is that you?





Gale: of course it's me!!!


Susan: oh my goodness Gale, you're so beautiful! And...


Susan: you're a princesse! I can't believe it! Why didn't you tell me?

Gale: well what was the point...and you didn't ask...


Susan: well I kinda figured out at some point but I wasn't sure...and your brother...



Gale: he's back! What a huge amazing surprise it was! I didn't even know if he was still alive...and then there he was, standing in front of me in this very room!


Susan: yes but...there's something I wanted to ask you...

Gale: I had sneaked in here to steal the king's crown and ring...they've belonged to my family for centuries, they're the symbol of the elf king or queen as well as the source of our power...they were my father's...before my evil uncle decided he wanted them for himself and stole them, when our father passed away...we were still kids so he locked me in the dungeons and sent the guards after my brother...to kill him...

Susan: oh my goodness this is awful!

Gale: yes...but luckily my brother managed to escape and...well, I think you know the rest of the story...

Susan: ....

Gale: anyway, as I said I had come here to get the crown and the ring back...and there he was! He had come back for the same thing! So together we managed to get them back...and fight the fake king and get our kingdom back!

Susan: wow, this is an happy ending! I'm so proud of you...and happy for you! ...Princess Gale *giggles*


Gale: it's Galadriel actually...that's my real name...but it's too long...


Susan: but it's a pretty name! And it's from---

Gale: yes, I know, that's why it's boring! Turns out my parents were fan of Tolkien and named us after some of his characters....not very creative, is it?


Grandpa Plant: hey humans! How are you doing? Have you seen how beautiful my little lady has become?


Michael: hey there! Nice to see a familiar face...we didn't expect so many people to be here! And everybody is staring at us!

Grandpa Plant: that's because you're the stars of the party! Hasn't she told you? That's why they have...well a very weird dress code...they looked up for pictures in the elfnet and tried to dress up as you usually do...in your world!

Alice: oh, that's very sweet of them...


Gale: indeed...and you must be Alice....


Alice: uh...yes I am...


Gale: good! I've heard loads about you!


Alice: er....you have?


Gale: sure, he couldn't stop talking and---


Alice: he...who? How do you know me?

Susan: and this is when things start to turn interesting...


Alice: what....what do you mean?



Susan: Alice...haven't you put the pieces together yet?


Alice: I....I'm not sure....

Gale: oh, don't be shy, I do like you you know?

Alice: er...what?

Gale: Now you should be worried if I didn't like you, but I do so...I approve of you! Of you and my brother being together!

Alice: w-what?

Grandpa Plant: easy little lady, I think you're scaring the girl...

???: enough, sis...

Michael: ....you....YOU!!!!


Leo: hi Alice....


Alice: .....L---Leo....


Alice: ....hi....


Gale: ....and this is all you can say? Besides, it's not "Leo" it's King Legolas now, you know...

Alice I---I....what...


Gale: I think she's in shock...brother, you've shocked her....


Leo: I think you've scared her...

Gale: who me? No way, I was just talking to her, telling her that I liked her and she should be happy that I approved and she went all shy and stuttering...

Alice: ah.....


Alice: Leo...is it really....you?


Leo: it is me, Alice...

Alice: but how....

Gale: surpriiiiiiiise! The awkward moment when you find out your boyfriend is actually the elf king! And he has even a different name!


Susan: shut up Gale you're spoiling the moment!


Gale: who, me? No, I'm just happy to see a happy ending!

Leo: I'll tell you everything Alice...


Leo: but now come, dance with me...



Alice: I---I can't believe it Leo...how is it possible...I---I don't know what to say...


Leo: then don't say anything my love...

Michael: and you've known all along and you've never told us!

Grandpa Plant: honestly boy, how could I know that your friend with a strange name was actually our king?


Alice: this....this looks like a dream....


Leo: I hope it's a nice one...

Alice: the most amazing ever...


Mark: Amy....would you like....to dance?


Amy: what?!

Mark: I mean, it's a ball right? So maybe we could...dance?

Amy: ....okay....I didn't know you liked dancing...

Mark: I like dancing with you...my princess...


Michael: how about that, Susie?


Susan: uhm dancing is not really my thing...

Michael: oh come on, dance with me...please?


Gale: umph now I'm sad...


Grandpa Plant: why is that little lady?


Gale: I don't have anyone to dance with! I want a prince to dance with! Why is none around when I need them? It seems like everybody's having fun...


Grandpa Plant: oh I'm sure they'll be queuing up for you before you know it, little lady...


Gale: oh well, in the meanwhile I can do a crazy daaaaance! Come on Grandpa Plant, try to feel the rythm!


Grandpa Plant: uhm I think I'm too old for that...besides, are you sure this is the way to dance with classical music?


Mark: you are so beautiful tonight, Amy, I can't stop looking at you...


Amy: only tonight? *giggles* And you're not too bad either...

Mark: I love you Amy...have I ever told you?

Amy: *gasps* Mark! No, you had never told me...

Mark: well, now you know *grins* in case you were wondering it was just attraction...which most definitely is, but not only that...

Amy: *giggles* I love you too, Mark...


Michael: so, how are you finding this dance?

Susan: it's not too bad actually...

Michael: that is because you've the best partner ever *winks*

Susan: oh, now this explains everything *smiles* Michael...

Michael: yes?

Susan: I can't believe we're finally together...for a moment, in the dungeons, I thought I would never see you again...I thought we were doomed and could never have a happy ending because I was an evil witch...I would have never dared to dream that you would come all this way to save me...thank you Michael...

Michael: well, I was pretty tired of fate keeping us apart and I decided to show it who the one in charge was...I was determined to find you and take you back with me and fight whatever could come in between...always if you're happy to come back with me that is...

Susan: of course Michael, nothing can get in our way now! Not anymore!


Leo: you're so beautiful tonight, Alice...


Alice: thanks...you are very beautiful --I mean, handsome as well...*blushes*


Leo: *smiles* how do you like the palace?


Alice: it's....amazing...I mean, I have never seen something like this before...and my room...there's a tree growing on the bed...or the bed is part of the tree, I'm not sure...it looks like I'm in a fairy tale or something...


Leo: but it's very much real, I assure you...


Alice: I still find it hard to believe it...and you....you are...I didn't know you were...and your real name...it's from...


Leo: shh we'll talk about this later...just dance with me now...



Alice: I've never danced like this before...it's...it's...like in one of my books I feel...I don't even know words to describe how I feel...



Alice: happy...shocked...over the moon...amazed...dreamy....all at the same time...



Leo: what more?


Alice: I feel...loved...and in love...I feel safe...I wish this moment would last forever...and I'm terrified that when midnight comes all this will disappear and I'll wake up in my bed to find out it has all been a dream...I want to live in this dream forever...

Leo: it is not a dream, Alice, it's really happening...


Alice: really?


Leo: really....Alice, will you come with me?


Alice: where?


Leo: just...outside...there is something I want--- let's just have a walk, shall we?


Amy: ouch Mark, that was my foot!


Mark: uh, sorry Amy...

Michael: hey, where are those two going?

Susan: don't worry, maybe they just want a little bit of privacy...you know...


Michael: and when are we going to get a little bit of privacy?

Susan: are you sure you want to be alone with an evil witch? I mean, I could always turn you into a toad or something, you can never know *giggles*

Michael: I am most definitely sure, haven't been more sure of anything in my whole life!

Mark: sorry for stomping on your foot earlier...I can be clumsy sometimes...

Amy: it's okay Mark...I actually quite like that...


Mark: being walked over?


Amy: *giggles* no, you being clumsy! You always act like the cool tough guy...which I really like of course but...I like to see other sides of you as well...it's cute...

Mark: you mean...you like me more because I'm clumsy??? Really?? I always tried to hide that...I feel so stupid sometimes...

Amy: oh don't...I think it's really cute *giggles*


Alice: wow, the forest looks completely different from up here...


Leo: and down there at the horizon there's the sea...this place is very beautiful during the summer, I wish you could see it...


Leo: Alice...


Alice: yes...



Leo: there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time...



Alice:..y-yes?


Leo: I know what your answer might be, but I want to ask you anyway...Alice...


Leo: I would be honoured...and I would be the happiest of men...if had you as my queen....


Alice: oh gosh...Leo...are you really...or am I dreaming?


Leo: no, Alice, this is real...marry me, Alice...become my queen and make me the happiest elf on earth...


Alice: oh my...I....I....I think I'm too young...

Leo: *smiles* no worries, I can wait...I know it may sound shocking and out of the blue but it's what I feel...and I wanted to tell you...you don't have to answer now...I didn't want to shock you Alice...

Alice: it's not out of the blue, I...I thought about it sometimes...in my dreams...how it could be...I never thought it could be real...and I never thought you could be the king of elves!

Leo: *smiles* and how was it? In your dreams...

Alice: we...we had a lovely house in the woods and by the sea...it didn't look like this palace though...and there were horses and a lot of... kids...with pointy ears...


Leo: I love you...



Leo: ...Alice...



Alice: oh Leo...


Leo: don't cry Alice....


Alice: Leo...I...I would marry you right now if only I could...it would be my dream come true...but...



Alice: I can't leave my family Leo...I...I can't just leave them...and my family has been part of a legacy since great granny Juliet's time and...oh Leo I wish there was another option...I wish you could come back with me...but now I see it's not possible...oh gosh, my most amazing dream just turned into a nightmare...I can't leave my family but I can't leave you either, Leo...I love you...


Leo: ...I know...


Leo: don't cry Alice...I know how much your family means to you...I knew what your answer might have been but...I really wanted to tell you my feelings...I love you Alice and I always will...





Alice: so will I...King Legolas...


Mark: ...and have you heard his real name? 


Amy: *giggles*


Mark: I mean....Seriously? It's from a movie!


Amy: it was actually a book first...

Mark: anyway, I'm not sure I can keep a straight face when I see him again...I think I'll just burst out laughing in his face! *laughs*

Amy: oh don't be rude Mark and---


Amy: Alice....Alice! What happened?



Michael: hey Alice...



Alice: it's nothing, I'm just going to bed...we're going home tomorrow...



Amy: YOU! What have you done to her?


Leo: ....

Amy: you'd better not have crushed her heart Mr Elf...you may be king but you have no right to crush my sister's feelings! I'm gonna go talk to her now, and if I find out it was your fault...there'll be nowhere you can hide, I'll find you and I'll get Susie turn you into a toad!


Susan: oh no...this doesn't sound good...


Grandpa Plant: not what we had hoped for...

Michael: Alice...


Mark: I can't believe it...he wanted to marry her?!


Amy: and she refused...oh gosh...


Mark: how was she?


Amy: not good...crying...oh goodness...she chose us over her love of her life, over her dream...I wouldn't want to be in her position now...she must be feeling horrible...but she wanted to be alone...

Mark: oh that's sad...


Amy: Mark...have you ever thought how lucky we are? 


Mark: are we?

Amy: I mean, look at my siblings... Toby fancying someone who we thought unreal until he actually met her at uni...Catherine being broken hearted after Jay left...Michael trying to be with Susan for all his teenage years...and now Alice, who can't be with her elf King...look at us, we're the only ones who've had a chance to be together since we first met as kids...


Mark: you're right...we are really lucky...I am really lucky such a gorgeous girl could return my feelings...


Amy: oh Mark, stop it..


Mark: no, I mean it! You're the most wonderful, amazing and sexy girl I've ever met!


Amy: oh gosh you make me blush now...

Mark: And you're right, we're the lucky ones...we should be grateful...and enjoy every minute we have together...even more so now...


Mark: come with me Amy...


Amy: where?


Mark: this is the last night we spend in this amazing place...I want you to remember it...






Alice: I can't believe how happy I was just a few hours ago...it all looks like a dream now...so surreal...
Alice: and this place... I will remember as in a dream and try to forget...but I already know I can't forget...I don't want to forget!

Leo: then don't...

Alice: Leo...what are you doing here? I thought---
Leo: I couldn't sleep...I couldn't think I would never see you again Alice...

Alice: but...you're just making it worse...more painful...

Leo: and for that I'm really sorry...but...I wanted...to say goodbye...

Alice: but don't you understand? I...I can't...I can't say goodbye Leo! I don't want to say goodbye!


Alice: ...but I must...I have no choice Leo...

Leo: I know...

Alice: I don't know what to do...why must life be so cruel...

Leo: I would like things to be different as well, Alice...I would like to hold you tight in my arms and stop you from going back...but I know I have to let you go...

Alice: I don't want to go Leo...but...

Leo: I know...and I didn't want to make it even harder for you...sorry if I came here...but---but if you want me to go I can leave you alone...

Alice: no...don't go...stay with me...until the end...

Amy: hey sis, you awake? Time to g----

Amy: ...oh goodness...I didn't expect this...

Susan: shhh Amy you'll wake them up! They're so sweet...do we really need to break them apart? Maybe we could just go without her...

Amy: but that's not what she wants...she wants to come back with us...and although it's painful, I do think my wise sister has taken the right decision...

Susan: but...

Amy: come on Susie we need to wake her...


Alice: *whispers*....I'm awake...but he's asleep, don't shout or you'll wake him up...he's so handsome when he sleeps...so peaceful....

Alice: okay, now I'm ready to go...

Amy: Alice...are you sure...we don't need to leave now, we can wait some more time....

Alice: no, I'm sure...if I don't go now I fear I'll never find the strength again...

Mark: it was kind of the elves to leave us the horses...but I don't know where we could settle them once home...do your parents have room for a stable Amy?

Amy: uhm I don't think so...

Susan: relax guys, Gale, I mean, Galadriel told me they'll be with us till the portal...then we'll have to go on our own and they'll come back here...

Michael: wow, clever horses!

Michael: oh, going home at last, I can't believe it! I can't wait! And my mum will be so happy to see you Susie!

Susan: uhm...do you think she'll still like me? I'm not the innocent child I used to be...I'm an evil witch now...

Michael: nah, she'll still love you as she always has, believe me! Oh, I'm so happy! After all this time...we can be together, at last! I do love happy endings! Don't you?

Alice: .......

Leo: .....goodbye....

Leo: my love...

Gale: oh brother, I can't stand to see you in this state...I wish I could do something...

Leo: there's nothing you can do...

Gale: I'm sorry, I did like her...but you'll see, you'll meet a fine elf girl soon and you'll be happy again!

Leo: no...I'll never love another woman...

Gale: oh, come on, this place needs a queen! You'll see, with time...

Leo: I said no! I don't care what this place needs...I'll be the first king who won't marry...who cares! I wish I never became king right now...

Gale: but you know this is what you were destined to be! And what you've always wanted to be, since we were kids...you've always loved this palace, and you've always wished to be king!

Leo: I don't want it any more now. I just wish there was a way...

Gale: for what? What is it that you want now?

























To be continued.....





I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ This little special had been on my mind for ages and I had a lot of fun playing&writing it :) A huge thank you to whoever created the two castles used in the shots as well as the clothes, hair and accessories! Unluckily I don't remember where I downloaded them from or who created them (sorry, too much CC!) so if you're reading this story and you find your creations in there, leave a comment please!
I only remember where I found Leo's crown and hair on Mod The Sims!

Anyway, get ready for the heir poll, just a few more chapters to go ;)
Have a lovely weekend! ^_^



1 comment:

  1. That was pretty amazing, and I loved the castle - I can see why you downloaded it!

    ReplyDelete