Sunday 10 May 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 45

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

And we're back in the main legacy house! Snowflake day is getting closer and it looks like the Loves have a visitor....

Tobias: ...and then we heard Kyle shouting downstairs, apparently he had found something we needed to see...and guess what it was?

June: uhm...I don't know?


Tobias: a baby! Someone had left a baby on our doorstep!

June: uh...

Arni: ....


June: what?!

Arni: I think I'd better sit down....

Catherine: I've heard this story already but it's so shocking every time!


Arni: what do you mean by "someone had left a baby on our doorstep"? I mean, who could possibly--

June: Toby, are you sure you behaved during uni? Because you need to take your responsibilities you know...


Tobias: what?! How can you think that of me, mother!

Catherine: sorry Scarlette, I can't believe she said that...

Scarlette: uhm...no worries...


Catherine: my mum is not herself...she's too worried and doesn't know what she says...

Scarlette: uh...it's okay....

Tobias: of course the baby wasn't mine, he was Kyle's! Of course...


Tobias: he named him Harry, and you should have seen how he changed! It was quite shocking but I think Harry was the best gift Kyle could wish for, it really changed him! And for the best!

Catherine: this is so touching...

Catherine: and where are they now? And the baby's mother? That evil girl?


Scarlette: we don't know where she is and honestly we don't want to know...

Catherine: she treated you badly didn't she? Toby told me...

Scarlette: yeah...but believe me, I've experienced worse...


June: this is awful, what kind of mother would abandon her child on a doorstep? I really hope I never cross paths with this girl...or I'll tell her one thing or two!


Tobias: well, we all shall hope that...but anyway, that's enough talk about our friends, let's talk about something different...


Tobias: Scarlette is going to spend Snowflake Day with us! Isn't it amazing?

Arni: it most definitely is! And we're delighted to have you here, Scarlette...right June?

June: uhm...what? Yeah of course! Sorry I was away with the fairies...


Tobias: mum, are you sure you're alright? I thought you would be happy to meet Scarlette...


June: and I am! Really! It's just...I'm sorry Scarlette, I'm just very worried for my other kids...


June: I can't stop thinking of them...where are they? What are they doing? Are they safe? They've been away for a while now...


June: every minute I expect them to walk through the door...and they don't...it's painful! You'll understand that when you have kids, Scarlette...

Scarlette: it's okay...I'm sorry this was not the best moment to visit...

Catherine: but it is! Don't worry darling, it's not your fault...

June: I shouldn't have let them go with that....with that elf guy...


Catherine: no, maybe you shouldn't have...but you seemed so charmed by Alice's friend and you didn't seem to mind much...

Arni: I second that! And I didn't like it one bit...

June: I know, I don't know what was wrong with me! Oh I'm such a bad mother...

Catherine: no you aren't! You should just calm down, there's nothing you can do now...or well, you could offer our guest a drink, but since you haven't thought about it, I'm going to make drinks...

June: of course...of course...


Arni: and I'll go play some nice music so maybe you can relax a little, uh?


June: I'm not nervous...it's just....I can't seem to be able to calm down! My kids are out there....somewhere...I don't even know where they are actually!


June: what if something bad happened? What if they never come home? And it's all my fault!

Arni: don't go there, love, it's useless...why don't you cook something nice for dinner? And try to impress Scarlette with your cooking skills?

June: yeah...maybe later...maybe we can wait just half an hour more...in case they make it to dinner...


Tobias: I'm sorry Scarlette...this house is usually more welcoming...I had expected to find a cheering family and lots of decorations in full Snowflake Day spirit...I couldn't wait for you to be welcomed by my family...and instead...I'm sorry, I really didn't expect...she's not like this usually...

Scarlette: I understand that, it's okay...I'm sorry if I came to visit during a bad time...and I don't want to bother your parents if they're worried..I don't want to make them feel as if they had to acknowledge me when they only want to think of more important issues...


Catherine: nah, rubbish! And this time is perfect! It's gonna be great to spend Snowflake Day together!


Catherine: Besides, with you around I have something else to think about....than my own problems...

Tobias: yes Scarlette, we're all over the moon to have you here...you'll see, as soon as the others come home everything will change!

Catherine: poor mum, she's so worried...and on top of that, she feels guilty...I don't envy her...

Scarlette: but maybe we should all worry...maybe your siblings are really in danger, maybe---


Bonehilda: Lady June, your face looks troubled...what is it that is worrying you?

June: oh Bonehilda...even you noticed! Between a drink and the other...I must really look horrible...

Bonehilda: what drink and the other?

June: forget it...oh Bonehilda I'm so worried for my children! I don't know where they are, or if they're well, and it's all my fault!


Michael: what children? We're not children anymore mum!


June: MICHAEL!!! Oh my goodness I can't believe it...you're back!!!


Michael: oh yes, home sweet home! Happy to see us, mum?



June: oh Michael....you're sooooo in trouble! How dare you sneak out in the middle of the night...and dragging your siblings along! I was so worried! And I expected more mature decisions from you!

Michael: I know mum but...you know, when I learnt that Susie was in a dungeon somewhere...I couldn't stand it mum! I couldn't wait one minute longer waiting here! Don't you understand mum?


June: of course I do...and I'm so happy you all came back alive and well! I love you so much!

Michael: oh mum, I love you too...thanks for understanding...


Michael: does it mean I'm not grounded?

June: of course not! You're sooo grounded! Don't you dare to get out of this house unless you're going to school until Snowflake Day!


Michael: but mum! I want to take Susie on a date...you know how long we've waited...

June: I know love, and it's been so long...that it won't make any difference if you wait some more!

Arni: welcome home kids! You can't know how happy I am to see you...we've been really worried over here...

Amy: I know...and we're sorry...but as you can see we were successful! We brought Michael and Susie back!

Arni: I see I see...well done guys! And I'm glad to notice that you left that purple haired dandy in the place where he came from...

Amy: shh! Don't mention him dad...you don't want to start the Niagara Falls again...

Arni: uh, what?

Alice: ....

Catherine: it's so nice to see you again Susie! And you...you look...different...

Susan: well, it may be because I'm not a child anymore?


Catherine: well, yeah I noticed you grew up...it's just...I didn't expect you to look...well, you do look great, don't misunderstand me, just...different!

Susan: well I think the evil witch side makes this effect...

Catherine: the what? Wait...Alice....what's wrong with her? Hey Alice, you alright? You look awful...

Alice: ....

Susan: er...no she's not sick but...I think she'd like to be alone for a while...she's a bit...uh...tired...


Catherine: alone? Why, you've just come home! Are you sure you're okay? Talk to me, Alice?

Alice: ....uh...I'm alright...just tired...

Catherine: yeah I can see that...but there's something else as well...have you been crying Alice?

Susan: er... Cath, I think you'd better leave it, we're all really tired....

Catherine: but...I can't leave you like this Alice! I know something's wrong, I can help if you tell me!


Alice: I....I'm okay, really, just want to go to bed...

Catherine: then why won't you look at me?

Susan: and who's that girl? I like her hair!


Scarlette: uh....I....I'm Scarlette...


June: oh poor darling, I know, our family can be a bit of a shock...we haven't forgotten you it's just...my kids are home! Now I can finally relax and be happy again! And concentrate on you, our special guest! I didn't want you to feel left out it's just...I've been so worried and I'm so relieved now that all my family is here when I can see them!

Scarlette: I know, don't worry...er...Mrs Love...

June: please, call me June...come here, I'll introduce you to the others!

Scarlette: er...thanks...actually I think Toby was just calling me...

June: of course, of course, and you'll have plenty of time to meet everyone! Now that we're all home and happy we can start the season's celebrations!


June: hey darling what's wrong?

Alice: nothing mum, how many times should I tell you? I'm okay!

June: of course you are not! Do you think you can fool me? Do you think I don't know my daughter?

Alice: ....

June: hey, where have you left your friend? I wanted to have a word with him, he took you all away and I was left here to worry! I have to admit he was very charming but---


Alice: enough mum! I'm tired, I'm going to bed!

June: what...have I said something wrong?

Catherine: .....let her go mum...I think I know what's wrong with her...oh poor darling...


June: what do you mean?

Catherine: can't you see mum? Alice is love sick...he must have broken her heart...

June: noooo it can't be possible he was such a gentleman...

Catherine: mum, I better than anyone else here can recognize a broken heart...I know how it feels remember?

June: oh my poor daughters...what is wrong with men nowadays?


Susan: er...sorry to interrupt...I don't want to seem rude but...I'm kinda starving! Could I have something to eat please?

June: oh yeah, sure, I can cook dinner! Let's have big Love-style dinner!

Catherine: good, I'll go check on Alice in the meanwhile...I'm sure I could help her...if she just talked to me...


Amy: dinner at last! I've dreamt of mum's dinners when we were camping in the snow eating marshmallows....or fish if we were lucky...

Arni: fish is good!

Amy: not if you have it for breakfast, dad...but then better than nothing if you're starving...

Tobias: .... you do need to tell me all about this trip, sounds like a fun adventure!

Mark: not that fun when you're being chased by elven guards and you end up in jail, really...

Tobias: but all is well what ends well right! And you're all here to tell the story so... actually, all but one...I heard so much about the elf guy from mum that I was curious to meet him! Where have you left him?

Mark: long story...

Amy: and I don't think it's our story to tell really...but she'll tell you when she's ready, don't force her, she's suffering quite a lot...

Arni: who is suffering? Why? Am I missing something here?


Alice: it was here...exactly from this window that I saw him standing there in the snow...I couldn't believe it then...and I can't believe it now...


Alice: but it seems so surreal...has it really happened? Or have I been dreaming? But I wouldn't be feeling like this, if it had just been a dream...


Catherine: Alice...

Alice: Catherine...I don't want to be rude but please, leave me alone?


Catherine: not until we've talked...Alice, I think I know what's going on here

Alice: how could you?

Catherine: because I've been through it myself!

Alice: it's not the same...


Catherine: no, maybe the way it happened is different but....I do recognize a broken heart when I see one...and I don't like it, especially if it's my little sister's heart! Believe me Alice, I know how it feels like and I think I can help...if you would just talk to me...


Alice: you don't know Cath! You can't know! It....it's awful!

Catherine: I know...one minute you're living your dream and the next you're shattered and you don't even know why and how it happened...


Alice: I know why...it was my fault! I could have stayed but I said no...and I lost everything!

Catherine: stayed? Where?

Alice: please Cath, I can't talk about this, not now...

Catherine: but...

Alice: please...please Cath I just want to forget....

Catherine: okay baby sis, if this is what you want...but if you feel like talking you know I'm here okay?


Catherine: We all want you to be happy...

Alice: I know...thank you...I just want to be alone for a while...


Catherine: but mum's cooking dinner...we're having a big Love-style dinner tonight! And Scarlette is here, Toby's girlfriend? You want to meet her, she's really nice...

Alice: I believe so, but not tonight, I'm not in the mood to meet anyone tonight, sorry...

Sebastian: hellooooo family! Have you missed me?

Susan: is that....is that....


Michael: yes, that's my grandpa...don't freak out he's nice! He's just...a little see-through...


Amy: grandpa!!!

Scarlette: are they....are they really talking to....a ghost?


Mark: ewww a ghost! That's disgusting!

Sebastian: hey! You're hurting my feelings here...

Amy: he's not just "a ghost" he's my gramps!


Sebastian: umph, little biker boy wasn't nice...but you look nicer, green haired girl! And you're new as well right? I don't remember seeing you before...

Scarlette: er...

Arni: yes, she is, she is Toby's girlfriend, Scarlette! Scarlette, this is my father in law, Sebastian...heir of generation two!


Scarlette: uhm....hello...nice to meet you, I guess...I've never met a ghost before...

Tobias: don't be scared, he just wants to say hi! Grandpa, don't scare Scarlette please...

Sebastian: so, are you two the new heirs?

Tobias: no, grandpa, the poll hasn't been out yet, and Amy and Alice are still teenagers! Remember?

Sebastian: oh yes yes, I forgot how these things were working... Oh well, I'll come out again to celebrate when a new heir is chosen then! Laters, family!

Scarlette: ....


Susan: don't worry, Scarlette, ghosts freak me out as well...

Scarlette: oh good, so I'm not the only one...

Michael: you'll just need to get used to it...they're nice, really!


June: *from the kitchen* dinner's ready! You start eating, I'll be right there!

Mark: Amy....was that really your grandpa?


Mark: that was...scary...

Amy: no, he just wanted to say hi! And to meet you and Scarlette and Susie!

Mark: if you say so...but...is it normal for you to have your relatives floating in the house? Because if it is, I'm not sure I want to sleep over tonight...

Amy: nah, they hardly ever come out to visit...just once in a while...


Benjamin: hello, people! Who are you? I don't think I know any of you...

Mark: you were saying, Amy?

Susan: no way, that's enough, I can't stand another one!

Michael: but you're a dark evil witch! You can't be....

Susan: but I am! I'm afraid of ghosts, okay?


Benjamin: mmm do I smell freshly made omelette with mushrooms?

Susan: yes, and it's my omelette with mushrooms if you please...so, could you please move so I can have my dinner?


Susan: fine. I'll move! Out of here!

Scarlette: oh my goodness!

Benjamin: mmm this was delicious! Can I have more?

Amy: Scarlette, are you okay? You look so pale...

Scarlette: I'm....fine...is it normal for you to have dinner with your ghost relatives?

Amy: well...sometimes...

Susan: oh no, he's still here! And he ate my dinner!

Michael: okay, I don't want to get Susie scared, maybe we should go have dinner in the kitchen...

Catherine: oh my goodness! Grand grandpa Ben! What a surprise!

Tobias: Cath! Where's Alice?


Catherine: uh...she said she wasn't feeling very well and she didn't feel like dinner...

Arni: .... I don't think I like this...what is wrong with her?

Benjamin: who's not feeling very well? I'm sorry about that...but hey, can I have their dinner?

Michael: no...

Scarlette: so...uh...are you another relative of Toby's?

Benjamin: umh I don't think I know any Tobys....

June: Toby, my eldest, grandpa....


Benjamin: oh yeah! Sure! He's grown so much I couldn't recognize him! So yes, pretty girl with green hair, I'm Toby's...uh....great grandfather...and I'm quite famous you know, my wife Juliet founded this legacy! And June's father, my son Sebastian, was chosen as heir of the second generation...

Scarlette: uh...cool?

Benjamin: super cool! I was so lucky she laid her eyes on me as I was heading to the gym, what seems now like ages and ages ago! Many things happened from that moment on...and look at how much this house has changed!

Tobias: it's not the same house anymore, grand grandpa...we moved!

Benjamin: oh really? Now this explains while Appaloosa Plains looked so...different!

Sebastian: hey, why is he getting food and I'm left starving? I can't believe it, I nap for five minutes on the rocking chair and dad comes out and gets all the food! You should take care more of your old daddy, June...

June: oh please....*sighs* just get a plate in the kitchen and sit down dad...but don't freak our guests out please! Why can't we ever have a normal family dinner in here?

Sebastian: but it is a family dinner! Or have you forgotten where you came from, missy?


Sebastian: now, be a good girl and go get your old daddy some food...I'm too tired to float to the kitchen...

June: FINE. Goodness me....


June: hey dad, I think I kind of ran out of food, you have to wait till I cook some more and---

Sebastian: oh no worries, this one looks fine...

June: hey, that's supposed to be my dinner!

Sebastian: well, I can't watch you all eat and then wait for you to cook some more, can I?

June: ... I can't believe it!

Benjamin: Sebastian, give the girl her food!


Benjamin: I'm ashamed of you son, starving your own kid! I shall tell mummy and you'll be so grounded! You have always been the most sensitive in the family, I surely expected more from you!

Sebastian: what! I mean, do you hear yourself talking, dad? How can you even think grounding me is possible? I mean, we're both old men now...and if you hadn't noticed, we have died ages ago! And you are really talking of grounding me? Seriously?

Benjamin: age and death don't count, son! I'll always be your father and you should show some respect!

Sebastian: whatever...but hey, what if I go tell mum that you skipped her dinner to go steal your grand daughter's food instead? Uh?


Benjamin: you wouldn't want to do that, son...I do love her cooking but...what's with all that tofu? Your mother is going through a vegan phase and....and you were here for the same reason!

Sebastian: whatever, goodbye dad! I'll tell mum you weren't really at the Ghost Council meeting!

Benjamin: no, wait, let's talk about it...Sebastian!

Sebastian: bye!


Benjamin: oh no, now I am in trouble...maybe I should permanently move here?

June: don't you even think about it!

Benjamin: I'll go face my wife then...goodbye, descendants...


June: aaah, at last I can eat my dinner!

Tobias: wow that was some drama...ghost family drama...

Amy: welcome to our crazy family, Scarlette! One thing for sure, you'll never get bored in here...


Tobias: hey Scarlette, you don't have to clear the dishes, you're our guest!

Scarlette: oh don't worry I don't mind, and if as you said I'm part of the house already...I shall do my share of chores!

Michael: technically, Bonehilda should do them all but...she's never been...uh...efficient....



June: I always wonder why it's impossible to have a normal, relaxed dinner in here...but oh well, we never get bored really...

Tobias: hey mum, are you feeling better now?


June: oh yes...I feel so relieved now! I'm sorry if I wasn't myself earlier...it's just...I was so worried I couldn't concentrate on anything else! I hope Scarlette didn't feel uncomfortable....I would hate myself if I made her feel that way!


June: have I told you how happy I am for the two of you?

Tobias: no, actually you haven't...

June: well I am...we are, me and dad...you've found a lovely girl Toby, and the girl of your dream! Honestly we didn't really believe she existed...but you proved us all wrong, and I'm really glad you did! You make a wonderful couple Toby...


Tobias: thanks, mum...

June: now, go find her...and don't wait too long! I can't wait to spoil my grandchildren!


Tobias: so, how was your first day? Quite eventful, I'd say!

Scarlette: yes...and I was so nervous...and I'm so tired now!


Tobias: sorry, I know my family can be a bit overwhelming...but they're really nice...and funny...and yeah, you can never get bored! I hope it's not too much for you...everybody thinks of you as part of the family already...

Scarlette: really?

Tobias: yes, they like you a lot!

Scarlette: I like them as well...but your mum...she is nice but I don't think she likes me very much...

Tobias: oh no! She does indeed! She told me she can't wait to spoil her grandchildren...

Scarlette: really? Did she say that?

Tobias: yes! She likes you very much, and she was sorry if she made you feel uncomfortable...but she was really worried and she couldn't think of anything else...


Scarlette: oh Toby I'm so happy now! I was so nervous, I thought she didn't like me...

Tobias: rubbish! She loves you to bits already! And so do I...I love you more though!

Scarlette: no, I love you more Toby! And you know, maybe we should take your mum's wish into account...

Tobias: what...seriously?

Scarlette: well, at least we can start working on it *winks*


June: oh Arni, I can't believe this nightmare is finally over!

Arni: are you feeling better now? I told you everything would be alright...

June: but you were worried too! Besides, you've always known it was not a very good idea, I on the other hand was so...so...


June: Arni I'm so sorry, I let that elf convince me and...

Arni: it's okay sweetheart, now we're all together again, no harm done...


June: he was Alice's friend and he seemed like a very nice guy at the time but now...he broke our little baby's heart! I'm so worried, I've never seen her in this state....what can we do?

Arni: well, I hate to say this, because I didn't really like that guy, but we can't just guess what's going on right? Maybe it's not what we think...

June: but she won't talk to me!

Arni: maybe she needs time...

June: but...


Arni: if it turns out he's been a jerk, I'll personally take care of it and tell him one thing or two, okay?

June: okay...

Arni: good. Now, since we can't do anything about it at the moment, everybody has gone to sleep and we can finally relax, why don't we...enjoy the moment?


June: Arni...we have so many kids sleeping in this house tonight, we can't provide them with...uhm...a bad example...besides, I'm never relaxed when Mark is sleeping over, he's a nice guy but he and Amy can't stay away from each other...it's not good Arni! We should do something about that and---

Arni: forget about them tonight, my love, tonight it is just you and me...

June: but I feel so old Arni...our kids are almost all young adults and will soon leave home...which means...we're getting old too...

Arni: old? Rubbish, you still look like the breathtaking girl I met in Aurora Skies...

June: really?


Arni: really...and as it was then, I still can't resist you...


Amy: *yawns* good morning girls! What time is it? I feel like I've slept for ages!


Susan: *yawns* morning...


Amy: have you slept well Susie? And....uh...oh my...

Susan: what?

Amy: er...I think you should not go to bed with your make up on...


Susan: why?

Amy: er...go to the bathroom and have a look....


Susan: oh...am I so ugly? I can't let Michael se me like this!

Amy: Alice....Alice wake up! Goodness, has she been sleeping like that the whole night?


Alice: what...what happens?

Amy: time to wake up sister! We're going out to have a snowballs fight...get dressed - I mean, get up, take your jacket and let's go!

Alice: I'm not taking your orders, sister!

Amy: look, I know it's hard to go through...what you're going through but...

Alice: no you really don't!

Amy: *breathing* but you can't lock yourself in here and wallow...you need to put yourself together and start living your normal life again! Go out, do things...

Alice: you really don't understand, do you? But then, I wouldn't expect you to...I don't want to go out or do anything with you guys okay?


Alice: I just want to sleep, I'm tired...so leave me alone!

Amy: fine, I can't take it anymore. Let's go out Susie and leave my sister to have fun with her happy thoughts.

Susan: maybe we should try some more...and maybe we should try...uh...in a more gentle way?

Amy: you, evil witch, talk to me about being "gentle"? Ha!

Susan: you're obviously quite upset, Amy but maybe being so direct it's not the right way with her...

Amy: I hate to see my sister like that and not being able to do anything...it's frustrating! But you know what? I can't be bothered to waste more time in trying to get her out if she doesn't want to leave this room! Let's just go...


Susan: are you ready for another one, Mark?

Amy: Mark! You should be more careful or we're going to lose!

Michael: come on Susie, throw a super snowball at him again!


Alice: .....they don't understand....they never will...how could they? So happy and carefree...I'm happy for them...but envy their luck...I can't stand to be close to them anymore...it's too painful...


June: hey girl...you're not feeling like fighting with snowballs?

Alice: ....not really, no....


June: honey, I don't know what's going on although I can guess...oh, don't cry, it makes mummy so sad...and it makes me want to go find that handsome...but evil evil guy and kick his face! How could he be mean to you and break your heart like this?

Alice: he didn't!

June: what?

Alice: he wasn't mean...he didn't break my heart...he was...perfect...it was...


Alice: ...me...

June: how could it be you sweetheart? I'm sure it wasn't you, he must have...hey, did he want to do...er...something you were not ready for?

Alice: what...no! No mum, how can you say that! He's not like that, he's a perfect gentleman...which makes it even more painful...

June: so what? Please lovely tell your mummy? I'm going crazy here...

Alice: nothing...he's there and I'm here that's all.

June: what? But I'm sure there might be a way...maybe...

Alice: there isn't. Now, please mum I don't want to talk about this anymore...please?

June: okay...but thanks for telling me...but it hurts seeing you like that...and I do think you should go out, take some fresh air, if you don't want to be with the others...but you can't stay here forever Alice...besides, we're going to celebrate your brother's and Susie's birthdays tonight and you can't miss that...


Alice: I know...but it's so painful to see them so happy...when I was so close but lost everything...


June: ....poor girl...I wish I could do something...it crushes my heart...


Scarlette: hi...

Alice: oh, hi...

Scarlette: do you mind if I sit here?

Alice: no problem...


Alice: so...you're famous Scarlette...I can't believe you really exist!

Scarlette: yes, I do *giggles*

Alice: I'm sorry I haven't really talked to you yet...but I...I'm not feeling very sociable at the moment...I feel like I need some alone time...


Scarlette: I understand that...sometimes I need it too...and it's nice in here, quiet...

Alice: yeah...so, have they scared you already or...

Scarlette: no...well, your family can seem quite...overwhelming at first but...it's a great to feel accepted and part of it...it makes me so happy...

Alice: yes, once you're in they'll do anything for you...and won't let you get out, so you have to take that in mind and be sure you really want to be part of our family! *giggles*

Scarlette: I'm going nowhere *smiles*

Alice: good. I like you Scarlette, I don't know you very well but you seem to be perfect for my brother. And he's never been so happy!

Scarlette: thanks...and me, I've never been happier....

Alice: good. And despite that, for some reason I can stand to be close to you two...


Scarlette: what?

Alice: I...I told you I'm not being very sociable...especially near happy couples...they make me sick! But for some reason I like talking to you...and Toby...although you, too, have a wonderful happy life which makes me feel miserable...

Scarlette: oh, I'm sorry...

Alice: don't be, it's not your fault...it's nobody's fault actually...


Scarlette: do you....do you want to talk about it? I mean, sometimes talking to someone new is easier than talking to your family...

Alice: ....maybe...but I'm not sure I want to talk about it, I should explain so many things...and I don't want to go through it again, sorry...

Scarlette: fair enough...but if you do want to talk---

Alice: I'm so angry! I don't even know who I'm angry with...myself? Leo? My family? The world? The voice?

Scarlette: er...voice? What voice?

Alice: the voice that talks to us sometimes and makes us do things we don't always want to do and writes our story?


Scarlette: uh...creepy much?

Alice: anyway, I'm sooooo angry! Why is everyone having a wonderful love life and I'm crushed? I had sworn I would never fall in love...with anyone...reading about it in my books was enough for me, thank you very much. But now, he had to come into the picture and sweep me off my feet! At first I thought it was just me, liking him, thinking about him, you know, I knew it was impossible and I never planned to make it possible...nobody would be hurt you know! Imagine what shock it was when I realized he was feeling the same for me...me! Ordinary, shy, insecure little me...how could he like me? But he did...he fell in love with me, and I with him...and when I saw him again and he was....he was....I would have never thought he could be....and he was amazing...breath taking...I thought that was it, now our ways would part....but no, he came to me and danced with me. With me only, the whole night...oh Scarlette, it was like a dream...a dream come true! I was so blissfully happy, we were in love with each other and couldn't stay away...and the next thing I knew we were on the balcony and he was kissing me...such an amazing kiss...and then he...you know what he did then, Scarlette?

Scarlette: er...no?


Alice: *crying* he proposed to me, Scarlette....he asked me to marry him and be his Queen...what could have been better? My dreams was coming true....but then I had a moment of realization...and I couldn't do it, Scarlette...I couldn't marry him...I couldn't just stay there and be the Queen of the Elves...what about mum and dad? And my brothers and sisters? I couldn't just leave them...and the legacy...and of course, he couldn't leave his kingdom...he had worked so hard to become King, and now he couldn't leave...and I understand that...so see? It's nobody's fault, something, or someone brought us so close to blissful happiness and then snatched it away from us! Why, Scarlette? Why?


Scarlette: oh dear, I'm not sure I was completely following you but...this sounds awful....poor thing it must be so hard...



Alice: you know, I like being in the snow...with snowflakes falling on to you...although it reminds me of him and it's painful...it's also very comforting, in a way...


Alice: anyway it is painful. Very painful. And I haven't told anyone. Just those who were with me...and you. You know, you were right, it was easier to talk to you than to Catherine or my mum...thank you Scarlette...

Scarlette: I'm glad you're...feeling better now, if possible...


Tobias: there you are girls! I've been looking for you...talking about anything interesting?


Alice: er...girls stuff...

Tobias: cool I want to know too!

Alice: well, if it's called "girls stuff" it means it's just for girls, right?

Scarlette: yeah, sorry Toby!


Tobias: oh, that's sad...but whatever it was...if by chance it involved a guy with pointy ears and purple hair...I don't know exactly what happened but...if he hurt you...I volunteer to go and kick his a$$!

Alice: no...don't worry Toby, it's ok, I'm ok...or anyway I will be I hope...there's no need to do anything...but thank you...

Scarlette: I think your whole family supports you Alice...and your extended family as well!


Tobias: yes, we will always be there for you Alice...to talk, to listen, to kick some butts!

Alice: *smiles* thanks...

Tobias: now I think we should go, it's birthday time in the kitchen!


Michael: I can't believe it, we're finally growing up! And we'll do it together! How amazing is this?


Susan: it's great! I haven't thought of my birthday wish yet though...

Michael: oh, I have!


Michael: let's do it together Susie! On the count of three....one......two.....


Michael: three!


Susie: yeeeee happy birthday to us!


Michael: who's going first?

Susie: you are...I don't want to be the oldest, even if by a minute!


Michael: how do I look?

Susie: well, I wouldn't choose that hairstyle and clothes...but you do look hot anyway! And it's full moon night! What a perfect timing, I couldn't ask for a better birthday!


Susie: now, just one more minute and you'll be mine, cake!

Susie: happy birthday to me! How do I look?

Uhm...makeover needed!


Bonehilda: why are you staring at me? I got electrocuted while trying to fix the dishwasher!

Lumikki: ... [I didn't know skeletons could be electrocuted...anyway, I think you need a shower...or a ResetSim session...]


And here is our couple number three!

Michael got the good kisser trait (interesting, very interesting :D) and Susie is now a cat person.

Susan: ooh yes, get me a kitty please! Kittens are soooo cute!


Is it just me or has Michael aged up really well??? :P

Susan: hey, stop looking at my boyfriend, he's mine okay?


Michael: do I really look this good?

Oh yeah you do ^_^


Amy: oh goodness...

Mark: what?


Amy: nothing, I just feel....


Amy: I....I think I've eaten too much cake...


Mark: too much cake? You? Impossible, it's never too much for you...Amy, what's wrong with you? You haven't finished your current slice...


Amy: I don't know I...I feel like I'm going to be sick!

Mark: what?!


Mark: this is so weird, she's never sick...and she has never left anything in her plate, let alone cake! Should I be worried?

Tobias: nah, probably her body is finally telling her she should cut on sweets...she's gonna be fine!


Bonehilda: play dead Lumikki, play dead....

Lumikki: ... [I don't understand...you're a skeleton...therefore you're kind of dead already?]


Bonehilda: like this!

Lumikki: ...[but if you die...does it mean I can chew on your bones then?]

Mark: .....


Mark: Amy are you alright? It's kinda late and I think I have to go home now, or my gran will ground me for months...

Amy: yeah yeah don't worry! You just go and I'll see you tomorrow!

Mark: but....are you sure you're okay? Do you need help? Can I come in?

Amy: no, you just go! I'm fine, don't worry about me Mark, I just ate too much cake! 


Catherine: I'm glad you came to talk to me, Alice...I was feeling a bit left out you know...you told everything to Scarlette and not to your sister...I mean, she's really nice and I like her but...I wanted to help you and I would have appreciated if you had trusted me with your secrets first...


Alice: I know Cath, I'm sorry! It just...I wasn't planning to tell anyone and it just came out, for some reason it was easier to talk with someone I didn't really know...and actually it made me feel better, see things more clearly...so I could come here and talk to you now...

Catherine: good...I'm glad you did...and I'm glad now I know everything...and as I thought, I can really understand what you're going through, and I'm sorry...


Alice: thanks...hey Cath, do you...are you still waiting for Jay?

Catherine: .... yes... part of me would like to forget and move on, but I just can't...


Alice: and now I know what it feels like sister...

Catherine: and I wish you didn't...but it looks like we're in the same boat now little sis...and maybe together we can get out of it and move on, who knows...

Alice: how? How can you not think?


Catherine: I paint...or I play my cello...do what you like most and what relaxes you and it will help...

Alice: I like reading stories...but I can't take any more romance right now! Besides, we're already surrounded by happy couples...it's quite disgusting isn't it?

Catherine: definitely...but at least we can stick together!

Alice: and I'm actually happy for them, really, it's just I can't just stand there and look at them being happy...I just can't! Maybe I should learn to play an instrument...I'm not sure the piano is for me, maybe I should try the violin! And maybe I should give another chance to my favourite books, although when I tried to read them I almost felt sick...all that romance is too painful!

Catherine: well, why don't you try to write your own stories then?

Alice: write? I had never thought about that...I'm not sure I can do it...

Catherine: well, you lose nothing by trying...and maybe you'll find out it helps relaxing and easing the pain!


Alice: yes...maybe I could give it a try...and anyway, I will need something to earn my money from, when we'll move out together! You can paint and I can write, and then we can go in town and play instruments asking for tips..and we'll grow old like that and remember the good old times when we had loving boyfriends...and the darkest hour when we lost them...but at least we'll be together, sounds like a plan!

Catherine: you're funny, little sister...but yeah, it sounds a bit dramatic but we might well do it...

Alice: I don't think we'll ever get married anyway....we'll be the end of this legacy! 

Catherine: well, I'm sure someone else might take over...and actually I'm sure it won't be long before we become aunties! Look at those two for example...aren't they the most wonderfully disgusting couple?


Alice: oh, they're so lovely...and they do deserve a happy ending...and Michael and Susan as well...oh I can't wait to spoil their children! We'll be the spinster aunties who spoil their nephews and nieces!

Catherine: and what about Amy and Mark? Don't they deserve a happy ending as well?

Alice: probably...but it's kind of not fair, isn't it? They never had any issue at all... I don't want to wish them anything bad, really, but I don't think it's fair to our siblings...or to us? They earned to be happy after all they've been through...and we went through a lot and we lost our loved ones...while they've been in love since they were children and that's it! Life is so not fair!

Catherine: well, these things just happen...you can't judge what's fair or not...and I'm sure there's a reason for everything, although we may not understand it...

Alice: yeah, maybe you're right...but for some reason, I can't stop being angry at Amy! She's been the least supportive after what happened to me, and I don't know why...and you would expect her to be the closest one, since we're twins...it's painful, really...but I guess she's all taken by her perfect life and love story to care about her twin sister...but anyway, I do wish Toby and Scarlette all the best, they do deserve it...


Scarlette: Toby, this place is amazing! You're so lucky...

Tobias: I know...we moved here only recently and we fell in love with this place the minute we saw it...


Tobias: and I'm really happy that you like it as well...and I don't know about you, but I could picture you living here...with me...

Scarlette: *giggles* yes, I would really like that, Toby...

Tobias: good...good. Now, how about having a walk on the bridge? I'd like to take a few pictures of you to hang in my bedroom...our bedroom now!

Scarlette: *smiles* I think I like that...


Scarlette: do I look good?

Tobias: perfect!


Tobias: now come here I want one of us together...


Scarlette: oh, it's good!

Tobias: yep, a good one! We're going to hang it on the wall!


Scarlette: do you want more pictures Toby? This is fun!

Tobias: I would never stop taking pictures of you my love...and this place...


Scarlette: is very romantic, perfect for pictures!

Tobias: do you like this place then?

Scarlette: of course!

Tobias: good, I hoped you would...


Scarlette: *giggles* why? You're being strange tonight Toby...what's going on in your head?

Tobias: me? Strange? Nope, I'm just...feeling very in love with you, Scarlette...and I want everything to be perfect...

Scarlette: everything is perfect Toby...

Tobias: is it really?

Scarlette: yes..everything's perfect and amazing...and I would stay with you on this bridge forever if I could...under the snowfall...it's so romantic...and I would really like to kiss you now...


Tobias: wow...I would really like to kiss you too but...in a minute...


Scarlette: why?


Tobias: just wait a moment...

Scarlette: what? Why?


Scarlette: Toby, what are you doing?


Tobias: I....I've got something for you....

Scarlette: for me? Like...a present?


Scarlette: oh Toby this is so sweet...

Tobias: yeah, well...I wouldn't say it's a present....or maybe it is, I don't know...



Tobias: Scarlette...

Scarlette: oh my goodness!

Tobias: Scarlette, love of my life, my hot dog girl...


Tobias: will you marry me?


Scarlette: Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh dear!

Tobias: er...does it mean...

Scarlette: YES! Yes Toby, of course I'll marry you!


Tobias: give me your hand then...


Tobias: I love you Scarlette Von Strunkle...and I can't wait to have you as my wife...

Scarlette: oh goodness...


Tobias: do you like it?

Scarlette: it's...wonderful...

Tobias: good...


Scarlette: oh Toby I can't believe this is happening! We're really going to get married!

Tobias: indeed we are!


Scarlette: I can't believe it!

Tobias: will you give your husband to be a hug now?


Scarlette: I love you Toby...I love you so much...

Tobias: I love you too...my sweet hot dog girl...


Scarlette: you made me the happiest woman on earth tonight, you know Mr Love?

Tobias: well, that was the plan, I'm glad it worked!

Scarlette: *giggles*











To be continued.........



I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Start thinking on your favourite Love people, heir poll coming up in about 3 chapters time I think!





No comments:

Post a Comment