Sunday 21 June 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 46


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

And it looks like we're going to hear wedding bells soon! The first of a long series of wedding I hope...which means, heir poll is not too far away! Start thinking of your favourite Love, people! :D



Juliet: Hello everyone! I'm back...have you seen my husband and son lately? I have a feeling they've been sneaking in to get free food... while they're supposed to be on a diet! Naughty naughty family...


Juliet: umh looks like nobody's here...they've got away with it...again! I was so sure I would surprise them here tonight...but anyway, this is not the only reason why I'm here!

Juliet: I have a feeling something important is happening in the household tonight...I feel a very powerful positive energy coming from here! Yes, love, that's what it is! Isn't it beautiful? It just makes me smile! Wait, do I hear wedding bells in the distance? Oh yes...I wonder which of my beautiful grandchildren is getting married!


Juliet: but well, for sure someone did celebrate their birthday! Leftover cake...yummi!


Juliet: yes, I know, I'm supposed to be vegan now...vegan food is so healthy! But...just a piece of cake ok? It wouldn't waste all my efforts...right?



Juliet: hey lovely, do you have more of this delicious cake stored in the fridge?


Michael: uh...what?!


Michael: Gran grannie Juliet?! I didn't know you were around...


Juliet: yep! And I see you've grown up Michael, so I guess I just ate your birthday cake? You're very handsome now, gran gran is proud of you!

Michael: uh...thanks....so, have you come for my graduation?

Juliet: oh...that's what it was all about? A graduation? No, it can't be just that...I felt something more powerful than a graduation!

Michael: uh, what are you talking about?

Juliet: nothing, love, but you see, as a ghost I can have an insight about things, I can sense things that haven't happened yet...and I thought...I was so sure I felt a powerful energy coming from here...full of love and happiness...I was so sure somebody was going to get married soon...

Michael: uhm...well, now that you mention it...is it possible...that it's going to be once again about me...maybe?

Juliet: oh really? That's awesome news Michael! Congratulations!

Michael: well, I haven't proposed to my girlfriend yet...but I'm planning to do soon!

Juliet: Well done, love! So what are you waiting for? Go propose to your girlfriend! I love to see my offspring getting married...and don't forget to invite your old grand grandmother to the wedding!


Michael: yes...what am I waiting for, really? After all this time...after all we've gone through...yes, no point in waiting...



Michael: I want to marry my beautiful witch...



Susie: mmh Michael?


Michael: good morning my love, have you slept well?


Susie: yes...but have I overslept? Are we late?


Michael: no no don't worry...I just went downstairs to make coffee for you...


Susie: oooh you brought me a cup of coffee! That is so sweet! Thank you...


Michael: my pleasure...anything for you my love...


Michael: and I know how much you need coffee in the morning *giggles*


Susan: *giggles* I feel like you're spoiling me Michael!

Michael: a little, maybe...are you happy?


Susan: extremely happy...thank you Michael...



Michael: good...because I decided that making you happy is my new lifetime wish!



Susan: oh really?


Michael: really! In fact, I've just asked Hedwig-the-voice to do some magic tricks and change my lifetime wish!

Susan: you're so funny...I love you Michael, and you make me really really happy...you know?


June: uhm...what exactly are we doing here, dressed in these weird clothes?


Tobias: I don't know mum...

Michael: I think we were teleported here to take a nice cover picture..but it's graduation time! Sorry Hedwig-the-voice, wasted efforts...

Thank you very much, Michael T_T

Catherine: wait....do you mean...are these our formal clothes? Really?

Sorry love, I can't change your outfits right now, otherwise it will take a whole week before your brother can graduate! You know, with the constant crashes and everything...

Arni: meaning?

Nothing, forget it, but I thought you had a graduation to attend? Go, quick!


Susan: what a lovely day....too bad it's gonna be wasted inside the school...



Michael: and why am I the last one? It's supposed to be my graduation!


Lumikki: wof! [no idea...because you're slow, maybe?]


Arni: ok, everybody in?


Tobias: I guess so...the others are squeezed in the boot...

Wait, what? O_o

Scarlette: I haven't seen Amy, though...

June: oh there she is, I think she'll bike!


Amy: come on dad, get a move on, I'm freezing here!



Indeed, it's a wonderful wintry day!



Arni: good, if we're all here now we can get inside...



Susan: come on, or we'll be late!


June: after you, Mark.

Mark: after you, Catherine.

Catherine: after you, Alice.

Alice: hey, I can't get through!

Tobias: come on, Scarlette, let's get inside, you must be freezing!

Scarlette: a little...but I can't get in until Amy does...

Amy: I'm waiting for mum to go in first!

June: that's kind of you guys, but no worries, you go inside first! Come on, Mark...

Mark: after you, Catherine!

Michael: ................................................................


Michael: and, again, I'm left behind...by the time they all got in it was too late for me and I got locked outside! Do they even remember it's supposed to be my graduation? I wonder who walked on the stage to get my diploma...



Michael: but hey, it's nice to be under the snow fall!


Arni: there you are, son! Where were you? I had to go get your diploma for you!


Alice: Michael! Please don't tell me you've been here for the whole time...it was your graduation and you weren't even there!


Michael: well, I did notice you know...but it took so much time for you to decide who had to walk in the building first that it was too late for me and I was locked outside!


Catherine: what!


Alice: so sad...I would feel so ashamed if it happened to me at my graduation...

Scarlette: poor Michael...

Susan: some things never change...

June: I feel so bad...it was partly my fault...

Arni: what's done is done...no point in dwelling on things we can't change! Let's just go home and have a relaxing family evening!


Scarlette: ....are you sure Toby?


Tobias: yes...we will have to tell them we're getting married at some point so...

Scarlette: I feel so nervous...

Tobias: no need to be, they all love you!


Tobias: *cough cough* er...could we have your attention, please?


Scarlette: oh goodness...


June: what is that, Toby?

Tobias: I think me and Scarlette have something to tell you...

Alice: what about?

Tobias: well, amazing night last night wasn't it? Freezing cold and clear starred sky...

Amy: uh...what?

Tobias: and it was even more perfect because it was the night I proposed to my lovely Scarlette...



Tobias: and she said yes!

Scarlette: oh dear...


Michael: what?!

Arni: yess!!! Well done my boy!!

June: oh my, are you really saying...


Tobias: yes mum, we're getting married!!!!

June: oh my goodness! I can't believe it!


June: this is amazing news!!!! Congratulations, both of you!!

Tobias: thanks mum...

Arni: yeeees my son is getting married! Woo hooo!!


June: I can't believe it Toby!! I'm so proud of you!!! Have you decided a date yet?

Tobias: well, the soonest possible! Before Snowflake Day for sure...we just need to check with Scarlette's parents, we would like them here as well...


Amy: oh my...

Amy: my brother's getting married...for real!

Mark: so cool! I've never been to a wedding, it's gonna be cool!

Catherine: oh Toby...


Catherine: ...I'm so happy for you!


Michael: umph....big brother stole the scene...I wanted to propose and get married before Snowflake Day! I guess I'll have to wait now...

Susan: what are you mumbling, Michael?

Michael: uh...nothing...


Scarlette: I hope it's not a problem if we invite my parents...

June: of course it isn't, darling! We'll be delighted to know them and they'll be very welcome in our big family!


Amy: so...looks like we're going to a wedding soon...do you think you'll be able to stand that, sister?

Alice: shut up Amy...stop teasing me!

Amy: hey, chill sis, I wasn't teasing, I was actually concerned for you... Sorry about that, I'll remember not to care from now on!


Arni: well done, son, I'm so proud of you!

Tobias: aww thanks dad!


June: goodness...my first baby's getting married...and probably I'm going to be a granny soon...


June: holy plumbob, does it mean I'm getting old? I don't want to get old! Scary!


Sebastian: so, mum said there might be some major event going on here...they're waiting for an invitation, but I thought it better to come over and check...I for sure don't want to miss any major event my family is involved in!


Noodle: wof!

Sebastian: see? Also Noodle's out! He must have heard of the event as well!


Noodle: wof! [I haven't been out for ages...I'm bored, someone come play with me!]


Sebastian: oh, hello Bonehilda! Long time no see! How are things with you? Do you want to have a chat with your old master?

Bonehilda: uhm...I don't think so...have you seen we have a guest tonight? I haven't seen Noodles for ages, I want to give him a cookie!

Sebastian: hey, I'm a guest as well!

Bonehilda: yeah, but you're always here nicking food, you're part of the landscape..

Sebastian: hey!


Sebastian: there's no respect for elders anymore...umph...


Bonehilda: helloooo Noodle! Long time no see! Want a cookie?

Noodle: wof!!


Bonehilda: good boy...

Noodle: wof wof! [get me another one bone lady, I'm starving!]

Apparently Bonehilda loves dogs :D


And finally THE day has arrived!


Arni: oh goodness, I thought I was ready but now I'm not sure anymore...I mean...it feels like yesterday I was holding my first child in my arms...and now he's getting married! But it's how life is I guess...I have to accept I'm getting old...


June: dad! I didn't know you were visiting...

Sebastian: well, I wanted to congratulate my grandson! Bonehilda told me about the wedding...and I didn't want to miss it!


June: but it's during the day! How will you be able to stay?

Sebastian: I won't...but I wanted to send my best wishes before I'm forced to leave...

June: oh thank you daddy, it's so kind of you!


Sebastian: well, it would have been easier for everyone if you had organised a lovely night wedding but well, I suppose the needs of your departed family don't count...

June: I'm sorry dad...but maybe if you visit tonight the party will be still ongoing!

Sebastian: oh good...and tell me...will there be plenty of good food?


June: *giggles* yes dad...but what is it with you and food? Is mum starving you on the other side?

Sebastian: not really but...you know, she's going through a healthy cooking phase...and I do miss good old tasty food you know...


Rise and shine, Loves! Another beautiful day is here! And it's a very important day!


Amy: umph what was that noise? Like someone talking in my head and telling me to wake up? I wanted to sleep!


Alice: I guess it was Hedwig-the-voice telling us to get ready...

Amy: umph I wanted to sleep more...


Alice: maybe we should start to get ready...I can't believe he's really getting married! With his dream girl! What are the odds that something like this would happen in real life? I'm speechless! And really happy for them! Are you not?

Amy: I guess...it feels really weird though... doesn't it? It also means it's the beginning of the end...

Alice: yeah...one of us will have to be chosen as heir for the next generation...and for sure it won't be me...


Amy: why you say so?

Alice: I mean, hello? No boyfriend, no prospect of kids, no heiress material here!

Amy: this means nothing, if you would just forget the whole thing and look forward, instead of backwards, you'll see that the world is full of nice guys who are just waiting for you...

Alice: oh please Amy! Stop it! You'll never understand how I feel, you and your perfect love life! Do me a favour, stop talking and let's get dressed!

Amy: fine! Sorry I had forgotten we're not really talking anymore!


Alice: uhm...I'm not sure this hairstyle suits me...


Amy: why would you care, you won't meet your prince charming today. Or any other day, as you said.


Alice: oh shut up Amy! Why do you always have to be so mean?

Amy: I'm not mean, I'm just paraphrasing your own words!

Alice: oh please, leave me alone!


Alice: although we should probably try to get along today...for our brother's sake...

Amy: I'll try to make an effort but I don't guarantee I'll be successful...

Alice: neither do I!


Amy: fine. Let's go.


Amy: Mark! I didn't know you were hear already!


Mark: Amy...you're stunning...

Amy: aww thanks...you're not bad either *giggles*

Alice: ....hey, I think we should buy some fishes, this tank is useless without fishes!


Amy: ...so, do you like my dress?

Mark: definitely! It matches your hair!

Alice: ....


Mark: you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen...

Alice: oh please....


Amy: aww, don't make blush, Mark....

Alice: ....


Mark: I'm so proud to have such an amazing girl by my side...

Alice: ...I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable here...please guys, stop being disgusting and get a move on! I'm starving, I need my breakfast! 


Mark: I love you Amy...

Amy: and I love you, Mark...

Alice: ....or at least step aside so I can go get my breakfast...I can't stand this anymore...and stop ignoring me, I'm right here!


Tobias: morning siblings...



Amy: goodness Toby you are one handsome groom!

Alice: I think I can speak for everyone when I say, we're so proud of our big brother...

Michael: I can't believe you're really getting married Toby!

Tobias: oh my goodness...I'm really getting married to my hot dog girl! Sometimes it's hard to believe it...


Tobias: I can't believe how lucky I am! I feel like crying...thank you guys for having supported me for all this time...I really appreciate it...


Scarlette: so? How do I look? Do you like my dress, mum?

Aleisha: you look stunning my dear...


Scarlette: do I really?

Aleisha: really...you are so beautiful Scarlette! Dad and I are so proud of you...and Max and the others as well! They were sorry they couldn't come, but the twins are still too young to travel and Lilith is always so busy with her legacy family...you know, the latest rumor is that Cody and Tia want to go back living in the legacy house...

Scarlette: really? But they're already cramped in there! How did Fiona take it?


Aleisha: well...I'm not sure, I think they're still discussing the thing...anyway, it's not about them, today it is all about you! My beautiful beautiful daughter...

Scarlette: I'm so happy to have you and dad here, thank you so much for coming...

Aleisha: well, no way we could miss our daughter getting married to such an handsome guy! Of course we needed to be here by your side to wish you all the happiness and love in the world!


Scarlette: aw thank you...I love you mum!


Aleisha: are you happy Scarlette?

Scarlette: never been happier mum...I can't wait to get married to the love of my life...Oh mum I'm so lucky!


Aleisha: good, I'm so happy to hear it...I do think Toby is a really good guy...and honestly you two look perfect together...and remember that in this day and always, your father and I will be always at your side...we all love you Scarlette!

Scarlette: aw mum...

Catherine: hey girls, sorry to interrupt but I think it is time...


Aleisha: are you ready Scarlette?

Scarlette: I am, mum...let's go...


Tobias: so....where is she?


June: Catherine just went upstairs to tell her we're ready...oh darling you look so tense!

Tobias: I am! I'm just about to marry the girl of my dreams, it's a big thing you know?


Tiberius: I don't think I've ever seen him so nervous!

Kendra: yeah...but he's always been emotional so it's not out of character...it's actually cute! Aw can you believe they're really getting married? I'm so happy for them!


Tobias: what are you two talking about?

Kendra: about how happy we are for you two!

Tobias: thanks...and thanks for coming by the way...

Tiberius: of course we couldn't miss this, could we, Kendra?

Kendra: no way we could! Oh and by the way, Kyle sends his love! He was sorry he couldn't come but Harry is still to young to travel you know...


Jared: oh look, here she comes, here she comes!!


Scarlette: hi dad...

Jared: oh my...you're so beautiful, Scarlette...


Scarlette: thanks dad...

Jared: goodness, please let's get this done or I'll start feeling too emotional! I would have liked to tell you many things...but now I don't remember any of them...

Aleisha: there's just one that counts, Scarlette...


Aleisha: we love you Scarlette...and we're proud of you...be happy, my lovely daughter...

Scarlette: thank you mum...I love you too...


Aleisha: there, she's all yours now!


Toby: Scarlette...

Scarlette: Toby...


Jared: you have our blessing, son! Make her happy...



Jared: ....but you'll always be daddy's little girl, Scarlette!



Scarlette: oh dad...



Tobias: Scarlette...you're wonderful...


Scarlette: so are you Toby...


June: awww our baby is getting married, Arni! I can't believe it...


Arni: don't go there...I'm trying not to cry here...

June: hey, you know what? I think we should try to find a better seat, I'm not sure we can see the wedding properly from here...

O_o excuse me? You're in the front row!


Susan: hey, this is actually a good idea! Let's change seats!


Alice: oh no, I'm too late, all the good seats are taken!


Jared: there, that's my seat...


Michael: hey, I had seen it first!

Amy: oh thank goodness we didn't booby-trapped it Mark! It wouldn't make a good impression on Toby's new father in law...

Honestly, what is wrong with you lot? It took ages to have you properly seated (and staying that way) and now you just stand up and make a mess X@


Tobias: ......do you think they're done?


Scarlette: ......almost...I guess...


Scarlette: anyway, I'm so happy we're getting married! I mean, Toby, we're really getting married! Like, now! Woo hoo!!



Tobias: I know! And it's sooo cool!!



Tobias: are you ready, my love?


Scarlette: ready...


Scarlette: with this ring I thee wed, Toby...


Tobias: oh my goodness I can't believe it....I love you so much Scarlette...I could cry out of joy now...





Michael: *crying* Tobyyyyy I'm so happy for youuuuuuuuu I can't keep myself I have to cryyyyyy

Arni: pull yourself together, son...you're making a scene here...

Amy: a good stretch, that's all I need now!

O_o I mean, seriously, people? O_o


Tobias: ...and with this ring I thee wed, Scarlette...


<3 <3 <3 <3


Congratulations guys!! ^_^ <3


Tobias: I can't believe my wonderful hot dog girl is now my wife...


Scarlette: this is all I've ever wanted to be...I love you Toby!

Tobias: I love you Scarlette...

Catherine: awww

Michael: oooh this is too much...I can't stop crying!

I mean, seriously? O_o


June: oooh my baby's married! I'm so happy!!! Come on, Toby, give your beautiful bride a kiss!





Aleisha: oh, standing still in this cold weather is making my back ache...I think this is the right time to take a stroll..

No it is definitely not the right time! Argh, this is the moment we've all been waiting for! Could you please move aside and let me take a picture? You surely don't want to photobomb your girl's wedding kiss picture...

Aleisha: hey, I'm protecting my girl's privacy here!

....






















<3 <3 <3 <3


Scarlette: hello, my handsome husband...

Tobias: hello, my amazing wife...


Michael: I can't stop cryiiiiiiing


Susan: oh Michael you're such a softie...I like that...


Scarlette: so that's it...we're bound forever Toby...



Tobias: I couldn't have asked for more...somebody must really like me out there to have gifted me with such an amazing person to share my life with...


(Thank you LJ! <3)


Scarlette: *giggles* likewise!



Tobias: this is the happiest day of my life!


Aleisha: wooo congratulations!!


Tobias: so, now that we're husband and wife, surely we can...



Amy: come on, what are you waiting for?


Catherine: Go ahead and cut the cake! We're starving!


Aleisha: come on girl, or there will be no cake left...


Scarlette: honestly mum, I'm the bride!


Alice: woo hoo cake time!


Arni: Ready...

Tiberius: ...set....

Tobias: I mean, seriously?

Scarlette: come on Toby, let's cut the cake or they'll go mad!


Scarlette: hey...I just married Tobias Love!!! I'm so happy!!!


I can see that ^_^

Amy: cake cake cake cake!


Tobias: okay then, let there be cake!


Mark: woo hoo!


June: Arni, it's cake time! Are you ready?


Arni: sure, love! And we're the groom's parents, we can't be left without cake!


Scarlette: hey guys...did you know I just got married? I'm so happy!


Aleisha: I think we all know that, love...

Scarlette: oh yeah, sure...but I'm so happy! Anyway, the cake is ready so I think you can start queuing up...


Alice: yay I got the first slice! Does it mean I'm going to be the next one to get married?


Er...I don't know darling, but I thought it was about getting the flowers, not the cake...

Alice: I guess...and anyway I think it's quite unlikely...but a girl can dream right?


Tobias: hey, how come my baby sis got the first slice? I mean, I'm the groom!



Kendra: so, you say this elf guy seduced you and abandoned you? This is soooo mean!


Alice: well, it wasn't exactly like that....

Kendra: whatever, you don't break the heart of such a lovely girl as yourself...I think aunt Kendra should have a word with this guy...where does he live?

Alice: uh...actually I don't know why I told you this story but I would really like to forget it all...

Kendra: but we must give him a lesson!


Jared: I think I really like the decor in here...very pretty, don't you think? We should build something like this as well...for when the twins get married you know...


Aleisha: honestly Jared, they were just born....

Jared: but it's good to think in advance!


Arni: I can't believe it!


Michael: we were left without cake...

June: we were left without cake...


June: well, at least there's enough food for everyone in the buffet....


Tobias: stop eating, guys, don't you think it's dancing time?

Aleisha: oh yes, that would be nice...


Tobias: may I have the honour, Mrs Love?



Scarlette: of course...Mr Love...



Tobias: so dance with me all night long!



Kendra: oh goodness, I feel so bad...I probably shouldn't have pushed her to tell me her story...


Jared: poor girl...

Amy: don't you worry, she's like that, she needs some time alone sometimes but she'll be alright...


Alice: ....
















Alice: silly silly Alice...you shouldn't have told her about Leo...now it brought everything back and I feel miserable again! I can't stand to see them having fun...being happy...when I'm so miserable!


Arni: hey girl, what's wrong?


Alice: nothing dad...


Arni: wanna tell daddy what's bothering you?


Alice: ...


Arni: is it that Leo guy again? Do you want your old daddy to have a word with him?


Alice:...dad...

Arni: look, I know I don't particularly like this fellow, and even more so now that I see you like this but...

Alice: but?

Arni: I want my girl to be happy...and if you think he's the one, fine!

Alice: dad...it can't be! it's impossible, you see? And it's not his fault it's just...we're worlds apart...literally...it just can't be...

Arni: well, it maybe so but...you never know how things turn out...don't give up hope...

Alice: but how...

Arni: I don't know...but now, why wasting such a lovely evening moping...why don't you make your old dad happy and have a dance?


Catherine: ....



June: hey girl, a penny for your thoughts...


Catherine: really?

June: yeah, tell mummy what is it that you're thinking...

Catherine: honestly mum....why do you think they're dancing on the edge of the dance floor?


June: uh...what?


Catherine: seriously, the dance floor is so big...and everyone is dancing at the edge! None is in the middle...don't you think it's weird?

June: uh...well...yeah, maybe?


Catherine: why do you think they're doing it?


June: I don't know...a new trend, maybe?

Catherine: I don't think so...I just think our family is crazy! And their friends as well...


June: so, not thinking of Jay at all?


Catherine: ....

Arni: come on girls, what are you doing sitting there? Let's rock this dance floor!


June: Cath, if you want to talk about it...or him...


Catherine: you know what? I think dad is right, we should go have fun! Come on mum, let's go dance!

June: ....


Catherine: and don't worry mum, I'm ok...



Susan: well, I'm not...


Michael: oh dear, Susie, what's wrong?

Susan: I don't know....I feel weird...dizzy...I think....I think I should just go in a corner and freeze to death...

Michael: WHAT?!



Well done Susie, this party was just lacking a frozen sim T_T  Thankfully Mr ResetSim was there to save the day - or better, night...


...and of course they went to dance in the corner. Because the dance floor was too crowded. Of course. Seriously, why do they do that?




Kendra: I'm so glad we came, Tib...


Tiberius: me too...we had to be here for our friends...in their special day...

Kendra: it was a lovely wedding...wasn't it?

Tiberius: yes...so I was thinking...would you like to have something like this as well? I quite like it but...I wouldn't choose winter, I'm freezing my buttocks here!

Kendra: *giggles* oh please...wait...do you mean...

Tiberius: so what do you say?

Kendra: wait a second, you're not really proposing to me on a dance floor...at our friends wedding...and using the word "buttocks" at the same time are you?

Tiberius: why not? *grins* So what do you say?

Kendra: *grins*


Mark: Amy, are you okay? You look a bit pale...


Amy: I'm fine...it's just kinda freezing out here, isn't it? And I think eating the cake in this cold didn't do any good to my stomach...

Mark: you sure you're okay? You don't want to go sit down for a minute?

Amy: no, I told you, I'm perfectly fine, just a little bit cold, that's all...


June: Arni...I have a strange feeling...


Arni: what feeling?

June: I don't know...but I do have a strange feeling! I thought I heard a different music in the background...As if I should be thinking of something I forgot...

Arni: it's nothing darling, it's just the cold, makes us feel all dizzy...now come here and have a dance with your husband...






















...and I think June was right....of course, this is the reason for the strange music in the background. 
Hey lady, I don't think you were invited to the wedding...looks like we have a party crasher here!


Perfect, isn't it? After an almost frozen-to-death sim now we have a burglar! There's nothing missing from this party...




Ghost Rembrandt: *meowing spookily* [hey, burglar lady, get out of here while you can...]


Burglar lady: oh, a ghost kitty! How cute!

Ghost Rembrandt: [seriously, lady, you don't want to be here right now...]


Bonehilda: good evening, party invitation, please...


Burglar lady: uh...what? And who's this one? After a ghost cat...a skeleton maid? Is this some kind of joke?


Bonehilda: I said, party invitation, please...


Burglar lady: I don't know what you're talking about...

Bonehilda: as I thought, I don't think I had seen your face on the guests list! You're a party crasher!


Burglar lady: again, I don't know what you're talking about...now step aside you creepy thing, I'm here to work...


Bonehilda: so am I! Nobody crashes my young master's wedding party!

Burglar lady: ouch!


Bonehilda: see what happens in trying to crash a party? Now go home and get lost! And hopefully you've learnt your lesson!



Burglar lady: oh gosh, that was painful! No more of this, this job is rubbish, tomorrow I quit!



Ghost Rembrandt: good job Bonehilda, she's gone!


Bonehilda: I am good...


Bonehilda: ....nobody crashes my master's party....*mad laugh*


Creepy much >.<

Arni: so, still having that weird feeling?

June: no, it's gone, I'm relaxed now...

Arni: good...and I bet dancing with your husband helped a lot, don't you think!

June: of course!


June: look at those two Arni...they're such a nice couple...we're so lucky to have nice in laws...you never know what kind of people one might get stuck with!


Arni: they are nice indeed...too bad they have to leave soon, I would have liked to talk more to Jared, he seems a nice bloke...and we have a lot in common! Did you know their family is part of a legacy as well? What a coincidence, uh?

Uhm...not really, no XD



Alice: hey Lumi, want to play? I'm actually looking for my sister but I can play with you of course!


Lumikki: wof! [me wants the piggy toy!]


Alice: do you know where Amy's gone? Maybe you've seen her?


Lumikki: wof [give me the piggy!]

Alice: she kind disappeared from the party all of a sudden you know...I thought she would be somewhere being naughty with Mark, as usual, but he seemed lost, didn't know where she was...so I kind of got worried you know...so have you seen her up here?

Lumikki: WOF! [GIVE ME PIGGY!]


Alice: there you are sister! I've been looking for you everywhere...what's wrong? It's so out of character for you to leave a party...and curl up in bed in that...uh...fishy gown? 


Amy: do me a favour and leave me alone, Alice!

Alice: believe me, I would love to but it's so strange to see you curled up in bed and being sad...my perfect sister with a perfectly happy life...this is a little strange, don't you think?

Amy: I thought we weren't talking, so please go away!


Alice: .... Amy, what's wrong? You're not...you...and you've been crying...did you have a fight with Mark? 



Amy: no! I said go away!


Alice: Don't waste my time sister...do I need to be seriously worried? are you sick or something? Do you want me to call mum?


Amy: NO! Least of all I need that...


Alice: Amy, please, will you tell me what happened? I've never seen you like this...and Mark said you weren't feeling very well...he's worried, do you want me to call him? Do you want to talk to him maybe?

Amy: NO! I don't want to talk to him!


Alice: so you two did have a fight...


Amy: no we didn't...

Alice: holy plumbob will you please tell me what's going on Amy? I know we haven't been the best of friends lately but you're my sister and I want to help if I can...I hate seeing you like this and I'm worried! So please, tell me what's going on...


Amy: do you really want to know?


Alice: yes, please...

Amy: ok but...don't say anything, please...

Amy: I think...


Amy: Alice, I think... I'm pregnant!





To be continued....





I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Taking screenshots for this chapter took almost a month, about 50 crashes and a huge amount of patience, but I'm glad I won the war vs my computer in the end :D And I hope you like the result :) And if you want to see more wedding shots, I'll upload them soon on my facebook page, link on top right column!

A huge thank you to LJ for sending over the perfect wife for Toby <3 And for letting her parents attend the wedding :D If you don't know the Shylife and the Von Strunkles yet, please go visit LJ's page here! And read all her other stories as well, they're all amazing!

And of course, start thinking of your favourite Love people, -2 chapters to the heir poll!! That's the plan anyway :)








2 comments:

  1. Did a total double take when I saw Jared there - I was reading this last thing at night, and I wasn't at my sharpest...Loved the wedding shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D :D surprise! :D :D :D it was fun to mix the legacies XD

      Delete