Wednesday 22 July 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 47



Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time Toby finally married his beloved hot dog girl and Amy closed the chapter with a shocking revelation...



Alice: wh--what did you just say?


Amy: I'm pregnant, Alice!


Alice: oh goodness...


Amy: this is all you can say?

Alice: what am I supposed to say, Amy? I'm kinda shocked!


Alice: ...how...


Amy: you know how!

Alice: yeah sure, sorry, I meant...Amy, that's a big thing! You should have been more careful...I mean...


Amy: I know what you mean but it's pointless now, isn't it? Can't go back in time! Now move, I need to go sit down...


Alice: don't be upset Amy...I'm trying to help...I just don't know what to do...but as a first thing, we should wipe away those tears uh?


Amy: I don't know what to do! I mean...I'm too young...I've never thought about...this kind of things... Alice, what should I do?

Alice: well...what does Mark think?

Amy: Mark? He doesn't know of course! He'd freak out!


Alice: what? Amy you have to tell him, he has the right to know!


Amy: I don't know, I'm not even sure what I think about it myself...


Alice: I think it's good...


Amy: good? How can it be a good thing?

Alice: well, first of all it's not a "thing", it's either he or she, Amy, your baby! And a baby is a happy event I think...


Alice: of course, I do think you should have been more careful and probably this wasn't the best moment for your baby to arrive...but you love Mark right?


Amy: uh...yeah I think so...yeah...


Alice: good, then it's pretty easy don't you think? It wasn't the best timing but you and Mark can raise this baby with love and be a happy family...



Amy: woah, slow down sis, family? I'm too young to have a family...and so is Mark! And there's loads we want to do before...before....I mean...I want to travel!


Alice: well, you're too young to have a baby as well but it happened right? So I think you may as well accept it and recalculate your priorities sister...

Amy: but...but I can't...I'm not ready...I don't know how to do it...Alice!

Alice: not me Amy! But I'll be happy to be an auntie and help where I can...


Amy: really?


Alice: of course...and I think Mark will be happy as well...shocked maybe but happy...you're not alone Amy..


Amy: really?


Alice: really...

Amy: Alice...I'm panicking here...I surely didn't expect this...

Alice: nobody did...but hey, you're going to be a mummy soon...and a good one...

Amy: me? Nope...I've no idea how to do it...I've never seen myself in the role...you on the other hand, you look like you could be an amazing mum...

Alice: well, maybe, but apparently life has different plans, since as things are now, it looks like I won't ever be given the chance...

Amy: oh don't say that...you'll see, you'll find love again Alice, I'm sure of it...

Alice: uhm I'm not...actually, now that you make me think of it, being alone is not that bad actually...and I can concentrate on being an auntie to your baby boy or girl! Or babies!

Amy: WHAT!

Alice: well, we're twins, do you think do you have more chances of having twins because of that?

Amy: hopefully not! I can't even think about that Alice! One is enough big deal!

Alice: well, maybe these things skip a generation...who knows...anyway, I think it's time you told mum...

Amy: what? No! Wait!


Alice: well, they will obviously need to know at some point, don't you think? Better tell mum first and avoid a major family freakout...


Amy: maybe you're right...but do they really need to know? Maybe I can hide it for a while...

Alice: seriously? And what's going to happen when you'll start to grow? I don't think they'll believe you've swallowed a watermelon...


Amy: ....


Alice: relax sister, it's gonna be fine...I'll go find mum now, ok?

Amy: ok.....


Amy: oh my goodness...holy plumbob help me! Maybe she won't freak out...maybe she'll understand...



June: Amy! Are you alright? What's wrong? Alice wouldn't say anything and I got worried...Are you sick or something?



Amy: great, she's freaking out already....


Alice: mum, I told you she was fine...


June: so? What is wrong? What happened? Did you have a fight with Mark? He was downstairs, worried for you...


Amy: oh goodness, is he still there?


Alice: no worries, I sent him home...I told him that you weren't feeling well and that you would talk tomorrow...


Amy: great, thanks sis...

June: so you two did have a fight...

Amy: not really, no...

June: so? What's wrong?

Amy: er...

Alice: get it out, Amy...

Amy: okay. Mum? I have something to tell you but promise you won't freak out okay?

June: I am freaking out now! Tell me what's going on Amy, now!

Amy: very well...mum? I'm pregnant.

Alice: ...great, straight to the point...


June: *cough* w-what?! What do you mean?



Amy: uhm...I'm expecting a baby?


June: I know what being pregnant means! I had five kids remember? I just can't believe that you....you....are you sure?

Amy: yeah...

June: but what...how...

Amy: well, you know Mark? You like him right?


June: that is not the point! Amy! This is a huge thing! I can't believe you...and Mark...


Amy: welcome to the the 21th century mum...

June: I meant, you're both clever enough to know the consequences! I can't believe you haven't been more careful!

Amy: well...

June: and we'll discuss the other point later...oh my, you're just teen agers...


June: I thought I had taught you better, missy...I saw you two being all over each other all the time but I thought you would be clever enough to---


Amy: well, apparently, I wasn't...thanks for stating the obvious, mum, it's rather useless now though, don't you think?


Amy: I knew you wouldn't understand, I knew it! So it's useless to talk about nothing, I'll go take a bath...


Alice: Amy...

June:....


June: Amy, wait...


Amy: what again? Are you going to remind me again of how stupid I was? Well, I was! And now it's done, and there's nothing I can do about it! Sorry to disappoint you, mum, but I'm sure you'll have other way more perfect daughters who'll make you feel proud...


June: no. You're right, what's done is done. And yes, I think we'll all agree that it was a bit too early and that you're not really ready for it...but there is a thing you can do: you can accept it, grow up and be a good mother for your baby. And although you may think you know nothing of children, now, I know you can do it, because you're my baby girl and you're beautiful and clever and strong. And you're not alone, you have Mark, and you have us all, your family. Yes, I would have liked you to be more mature to decide to have a baby but...I also think that sometimes life gives us a shake to make us learn things and take big decisions and grow up.


Amy: ....

June: and however unexpected it may be, I can't wait to meet my first grandchild! He or she will make me a proud grandmother..


Amy: oh mum...thank you...


June: you'll see, everything will be fine in the end...


Amy: thank you, mummy...


June: now, when are going to tell Mark? Do you want to ask him to move in with us? We're a bit cramped but if you want we can make a bit of space for him...oh, and do you want to tell dad yourself? Or do you want me to tell him? And how about the others?


Amy: woah, slow down mother! I don't think I want to talk to anyone right now...least of all Mark...and moving in? Why should he move in? Mum you're making me panic!


June: okay, maybe it's too much to take all at once... I'll let you rest now, but you'll have to tell him, Amy, it's his child as well, he has the right to know...

Amy: yeah...tomorrow, maybe...it's late now, I just want to go to sleep...will you tell dad? Just dad...I don't want the others to know...not just yet...

June: if this is what you want...


Tobias: so, what do you think? Like it?


Scarlette: I think it's perfect Toby! It was such a beautiful night...so romantic...I'm so happy Toby, I can't believe we're finally married!


Tobias: well, you'd better get used to it, Mrs Love...


Scarlette: *giggles* I love you Mr Love...

Tobias: and I love you, Mrs Hot Dog Girl...and you know what I was thinking?

Scarlette: what?

Tobias: well, we have discussed babies, haven't we?

Scarlette: but the house is full...I don't think we can have babies just yet...

Tobias: but we can always try *winks*


...



On a sidenote: aren't these two the cutest? Still so much in love <3



June: dad! I didn't know you were here...


Sebastian: *nom nom* mmm hello daughter...uh I...I thought everyone was sleeping...

June: and you also thought to nick a slice of cake! Dad, what will grandma say?

Sebastian: enough about me, tell me what you're doing awake at this time of the night?


June: I did sleep a bit but then...I kept turning and turning in my bed and I didn't want to wake Arni up so here I am...


Sebastian: I see...is something troubling you?

June: .....


June: dad, can I tell you something?


Sebastian: of course darling...what is it?


June: it's something about Amy...


Sebastian: what about her? tell me, tell me...

June: dad, it's serious, could you please just stop...doing things and focus?


Sebastian: yeah right....so, you were saying?



June: Amy's pregnant.


Sebastian: uh....what?!

June: you heard...

Sebastian: oh well, congratulations! I can't wait to tell Shameka that we're going to be great grandparents soon!


June: dad! She's still a teen ager!


Sebastian: oh yeah right...


Sebastian: hey, don't use that tone with me, you can't expect me to keep track of everything going on in this side of the world! I thought she might have grown up in the meanwhile...


June: the point is...I don't know what to do! I want her to understand the importance of the decision to have a child...I want her to realise how careless she has been...but we can't go back and a child is a blessing anyway and...she's kinda shocked so she needs us to support her not to feel as if she disappointed us or something...


Sebastian: correct!


June: so?

Sebastian: so?

June: what's your advice?

Sebastian: uhm...I'm not really sure, I think I should talk to Sham and get back to you okay?


Sebastian: gotta rush now! Bye!


June: DAD! ...thank you very much, dad, you've been a great help...


Amy: oh gosh...I feel weird...Alice? Alice!



Amy: oooh it's starting to show!



Amy: wait, this is no good, how am I supposed to go to school like this? But that's it then...no going back now...



Amy: this feels so strange...I still look the same...but I'm actually completely different...such a strange feeling...



Amy: now, I guess this dress will help me hide...it feels strange though, not my kind of style at all...but I guess I'll have to stop wearing skinny jeans for a while...



Alice: mmh Amy? Why did you turn the light on? What's up?


Amy: about time sister! Come here, look...

Alice: look at what?


Alice: hey sis, what are you wearing? It's not your style at all!


Amy: yes I know...don't make it even more awkward than it already is...


Alice: why awkward?


Amy: can't you guess?

Alice: uhm...I don't really know what we're talking about?


Amy: the music...I heard the music...and I changed clothes...



Amy: my belly is starting to show Alice!


Alice: this explains the dress...wow that was fast!


Alice: Well...congratulations Amy!


Amy: I guess...but this makes things more complicated! I mean, we need to go to school...today it's fine, this dress can cover, but what about the time when I'll be as big as a watermelon?


Alice: don't worry about it now...


Amy: and what about Mark? I really don't feel like seeing him...not now...it's too much...

Alice: well, we go to the same school you can't avoid him all day...but to tell you the truth, I think you should talk to him the soonest possible...otherwise he'll think you're avoiding him because you don't like him anymore or something...poor Mark...

Amy: okay...I'll talk to him but...not today okay?

Alice: okay, we'll see what we can do...


Michael: there you are, love! I have been looking for you! Not nice waking up in an empty bed, you know?


Susan: sorry Michael...I couldn't sleep and I thought a mud bath would help me relax...


Michael: is anything troubling you? Was it too tiring yesterday? Or cold?


Susan: no, no it was lovely...


Michael: I agree, it was a very beautiful wedding...so romantic...


Susan: yes...yes it was.


Michael: I...I was kinda jealous though...


Susan: uh...jealous? Of what?


Michael: of their happiness..I...I would like something like that to happen to me...to us...


Susan: ....do you want more steam in the sauna?

Michael: uh..what? No I'm fine...Susie, will you sit with me?


Michael: are you sure everything is alright?


Susan: yeah yeah...

Michael: so...can I...hug you?


Susan: of course! What kind of question is that?


Michael: I don't know...you seemed...distant...


Susan: I'm not distant, I'm right here...



Michael: yes...but you look...sad?



Susan: no, I'm not sad, I'm alright...I'm feeling a bit weird but I'm ok...


Michael: and why is that? I know when something's troubling your mind, Susie...and it's killing me not knowing what it is about...


Michael: but I also know when you don't want to talk about it...but when you feel like, I'm here, okay?


Susan: thanks...you're a sweetheart...


Michael: my pleasure! But let's see, maybe I can make you feel a bit better?


Susan: Michael! You naughty boy... *giggles*




---------
NDA: on a side note: so that's how whoohooing in the sauna looks like! I don't think I had ever tried this before XD
..........


Michael: feeling better now?


Susan: *giggles* you're such a naughty boy Michael!


Michael: Susie...I love you...


Susan: I love you too, Michael...

Michael: good....good...

Susan: you're funny, Michael *giggles*


Michael: S-Susie...


Susan: yes?

Michael: marry me, Susie...

Susan: *giggles* what?

Michael: will you marry me, Susie?

Susan: ah---are you serious?

Michael: yes...


Susan: oh my goodness...


Michael: what!

Susan: you can't be serious Michael...

Michael: what if I am? You just said you loved me...so why don't you like the idea of marrying me? I thought it was what we both wanted...

Susan: I...I...I can't....just can't....

Michael: but why!! I thought everything was great...I thought we both wanted it, after so much time...after all we've gone through...

Susan: yes I know but....

Michael: and if you really want to know, I had planned to ask you to marry me a while ago...but then Tobias got engaged to Scarlette and they spoiled it...that's why I was jealous, I'm happy for them, I truly am, but it had to be me and you there!

Susan: oh dear...

Michael: but I don't understand! I really thought this was something you wanted as well...I thought we were happy, I thought you loved me!


Susan: I do! I really do! But...I can't explain...you wouldn't understand Michael...


Michael: well, why don't you try!


Susan: I.....I do love you Michael, and I'm very happy with you but...I really can't talk about this, I'm sorry...


Michael: fine. Fine! So what now?


Susan: I...I think I should go now...



Michael: Susie...



June: Arni....


Arni: ....

June: Arni honey say something...


Arni: I...I don't know what to say...



Arni: do you think I look like a grandfather?


June: darling that is not the main point...

Arni: yeah I know sorry I'm just too shocked...


Tobias: goood morning parents!!!


Arni: ...but is she sure?

June: I think she is...


Tobias: look at my ring! I'm married! Can you believe it?


Arni: so what do we do?

June: nothing, it's useless to ground her and tell her she should have been more careful...what's done is done, the best thing we can do is give her our support...

Tobias: I'm married, MARRIED!!!! To my sweetheart, to my hot-dog girl! Isn't this the most amazing of the mornings?

Arni: yeah I think you're right...what a shock though...

June: I know...


Tobias: YESSSS!


June: ....morning Toby...


Scarlette: ooh coffee! Can I get a cup please?


Arni: here, have mine, I haven't touched it...I don't think I can swallow anything at the moment...


Tobias: uhm...mum? What's up with dad? Why the serious faces?


June: ....well, I don't think I was supposed to tell you but I think it's best if you know...

Tobias: know what?

June: it's something about Amy...see...you must have noticed that she and Mark couldn't keep away from each other...well...it kind of led to...well the thing is...


June: Amy's expecting a baby..



Scarlette: .....


Tobias: ......W---


Tobias: --WHAT?! But...she's just a teen ager!



Tobias: it isn't...right...is it?


June: well, I think we can all agree that it wasn't the best timing...but since that's how things are, I think it's best to accept it and try to support her...

Tobias: but...she's too young!

June: I know...and she's panicking...


Scarlette: oh poor darling, I can imagine what a shock it must be for her...


Tobias: I don't know what to say...this is a shocking news for everyone I guess...

Michael: umph hey, have you seen Susie?


Tobias: nope, why?


Michael: nothing, we kind of had an argument and now I can't find her anywhere and I'm grumpy...but hey, I know why I am grumpy, but you...what's your excuse?


Arni: goodness me, I'm going to be a grumpy grandpa...I don't want to be a grumpy grandpa!



June: well, it's better if everybody knows it...


Michael: know what?

Tobias: mum has something to tell you...


Michael: what is it? Is it something serious? Is someone sick or something?


June: no darling, none's sick...well...there's really no other way to say it so....basically...Amy's pregnant...


Michael: ......


June: have you heard? You're going to be an uncle...

Michael: ....

June: Michael?


Michael: hahahaha nice one, mother! You almost got me! Hahaha Amy pregnant, that's a good one!


June: ...it's not a joke, Michael...


Michael: no, really, I wish I could see her face if she heard you! Can you see her with a baby? She's so not the kind of girl you would see as a mother...good one mum!


June: .....


Tobias: stop it Michael, mum is not making fun of you...it's true...


Michael: ......what? But it can't be...Amy??! Besides, she's still a baby!


Tobias: well, that's how things are, whether we like it or not...

Michael: holy plumbob, I can't believe it! So what shall we do now?

Tobias: nothing, what do you think we should do?

Michael: I mean, when is the baby due? Is Mark moving in? Are they...oh goodness...are they getting married? I could accept Toby because he's older but I won't be able to accept that Amy gets married before me! She's just a baby! But then again, why do I worry, Susie doesn't want to marry me so...


June: hey, was it the doorbell?


Michael: I'll go check...maybe it's Susie, maybe she forgot her key...


Tobias: so that's it then...what's the plan now?


June: well, you're not supposed to know so...act accordingly! But well, tomorrow it's Snowflake Eve, so I suggest we just relax and decorate the house...knowing Amy she'll feel better if we behave normally...

Tobias: yeah that's right....and how about Mark? Michael was right...what are they going to do?

June: well, she doesn't want to talk to him at the moment so...but she'll have to eventually, I hope they'll sort things out...


Michael: uhm...doesn't look like Susie...



Michael: Mark...what are you doing here?

Mark: I need to see Amy!

Michael: she's at school...and so should be yourself!


Mark: I can't! I know something's wrong and I can't do anything else until I know what's going on...



Mark: last night she disappeared without a word and I was worried...Alice said she wasn't feeling well but I had a feeling it was an excuse...so I went to school this morning, hoping to see her and talk to her...



Mark: but as soon as she saw me she turned the other way and left! It was clear she didn't want to talk to me...and it breaks my heart! I must have done something wrong and I've no idea what it is...and I don't know what to do!


Mark: So I thought I would wait here for her, she can't leave her own house...

Michael: I'm sorry to hear you're feeling miserable Mark, but I'm sure she will come and talk to you soon...


Michael: ...on the other hand I'm not sure that waiting here is a good idea...


June: Mark...you okay?


Michael: I'll leave you to mum's care, she's better at advice than I am...



June: listen, Mark, I can imagine how you feel but...


Mark: are you going to tell me that I need to be strong and go on because she doesn't want me anymore?


June: no. I'm going to tell you that you should learn to be patient and wait. If Amy doesn't want to talk to you right now, she doesn't. But she will in the end. And you should learn to wait when she's ready.


Mark: but I can't! Look, I may seem tough, cold, and I don't speak much...but I do have a heart and it's telling me there's something major going on and I need to know what it is! She can't just start avoiding me without even telling me why! She doesn't like me anymore? Fine, but at least I want her to tell me!


June: you're right there, Mark...


Mark: so please, let me stay, I'll just wait here until she's back and if she still won't want to talk, I'll leave, okay?

June: fine. You're a nice guy Mark and I'm sure you two will be able to sort it out.


Mark: sort out...what? Do you know what upset her? Please tell me Mrs Love...


June: I can't, it's Amy's secret and she must be the one to tell you...this time especially! Now, go sit on the couch, I'll bring you some tea...


Michael: you alright man? You haven't touched your tea...

Mark: yeah, just a little nervous...


Michael: see, the thing with girls is that they're quite unpredictable....



Michael: one minute they're there and the next...they aren't! You think everything's going smoothly, you're happy together and stuff, and then pouf! They disappear without a word!


Mark: I can relate...

Michael: but the good thing is, they also reappear and start acting normally again as if nothing had happened...that's where you need to learn to wait...look at my girlfriend: we had a disagreement this morning and I haven't seen her ever since. But am I panicking? No! I'm perrrrrfectly fine, waiting for her to come back...


Mark: uhm...you sure? I think you're a little nervous yourself..


Michael: I try to stay zen...

Mark: if you say so...


Mark: oh look! Hello Rembrandt...



Mark: awww he had never jumped on my lap before!


Michael: I bet he could sense that you were feeling down and he wanted to bring some comfort!


Mark: how cute! Thank you ghost Rembrandt!



Michael: look at Bonehilda...she is one with a happy easy life...she's supposed to do house chores which she doesn't do...she spends all her time playing with Lumikki...



Michael: ...and making drinks...no problems whatsoever! I sometimes envy her, you know?



Alice: hey mum, we're hooome!



Alice: ah---


Amy: what? Oh....


Mark: Amy....



Amy: Mark...what are you doing here...I can't do it Alice, tell him to leave...please...



Alice: hi Mark, you alright? Er...


Mark: I need to speak to Amy.

Alice: but I don't think she---er---


Mark: Amy, I know you don't want to talk to me but at least tell me why!


Alice: well, he's got a point..


Mark: I couldn't sleep last night, I couldn't eat...and this morning you avoided me...I need to know what's going on!


Amy: Mark...


Mark: no Amy, listen. Whatever it is you can't stop talking to me like that, with no reason...you don't like me anymore? Well at least tell me!


Amy: it's not that...

Mark: so what is it then!

Amy: ....I can't....not now....


Mark: please, I need to know Amy...whatever it is...


Amy: ....well, can't you see?

Mark: see what?


Amy: me....don't you notice anything different?


Mark: er...you cut your hair?

Amy: no...

Mark: you dyed it more blue?

Amy: no!


Mark: you have a new dress!


Amy: well, yeah but that's not the point...

Mark: which is the point then?


Amy: don't you think...I got a bit fat lately?


Mark: really? Oh I hadn't noticed...you're always amazingly beautiful to me, I don't notice something irrelevant like extra weight

Alice: oh that's so sweet...Amy I think he really deserves to know now...why don't you two go upstairs? So you can have a little more privacy...

Amy: very well then...let's go upstairs to talk, Mark...

Mark: thank you...thank you Amy...


Amy: I think you'd better take a seat, Mark...



Mark: what is it Amy...please tell me I'm going crazy here...


Amy: take a seat, Mark...


Mark: so what is it? You don't love me anymore? You've found someone else?


Amy: no! And no. You're funny Mark!


Mark: then what is it? I mean, we were dancing and having an amazing time at your brother's wedding and the next thing I know you're gone! Alice says you're not feeling well and you're refusing to talk to me or even look at me! What do you think I should think?



Amy: wait wait wait. Can't you think of anything? Anything major that could happen in our lives?



Mark: the worst scenario is that you leave me. The best is...well, but for that you should talk to me, not avoid me, so....



Amy: okay...there's o other way then, I have to tell you...



Amy: Mark, come here...


Mark: you're scaring me Amy...please tell me what you need to tell me and do it quickly, I'm really going crazy here...


Amy: okay then. Mark?


Mark: y---yes?


Amy: well, since there's no other way to say it...


Mark: to say what?


Amy: Mark, I'm pregnant...


Mark: wh-wh-----


Mark: WHAT!?! Really?


Amy: yes...

Mark: oh my....OH MY!

Amy: I know...so now you understand why I was hiding...I was panicking Mark, I was shocked and I needed to get used to the idea...before telling you...I needed to find some strength back before you---


Mark: THIS IS AMAZING!


Amy: excuse me?


Mark: this is great news! Why didn't you tell me before?

Amy: but....but...did you understand what I said?

Mark: perfectly!

Amy: and you're not panicking...

Mark: well, I admit I'm a bit shocked but...I thought you wanted to leave me and instead I find out we're having a baby together! It's the best day of my life!


Amy: wait wait wait...don't you think we're a bit young to have a baby? Doesn't this freak you out? Because it freaks me out! Besides, can you see me as a mother? Because I can't! I mean, look at me, I'm all but a mother!


Mark: relax Amy...first yes, this comes a little ahead of schedule and yes, it's a bit on the unknown side, but hey, it's a good thing! And most importantly we're in it together, Amy...isn't it wonderful?

Amy: I....I didn't expect this reaction...I thought you would freak out and run away...

Mark: honestly, I'm hurt! Did you really think so little of me?

Amy: of course not but...I don't want this to be a burden for you I mean...if you don't want, I can do it alone, my family will help...you don't need to feel you have to be in this with me see...unless you really want to ....


Mark: Amy, of course I really want it...


Amy: seriously?

Mark: of course...I love you Amy...and I think we can do it together...besides, it won't be long before our birthdays...always if you want me here...

Amy: of course...


Mark: wow...a child...our child...I can't believe it...


Amy: nor can I....

Mark: well, since this is settled...now there's something I want to discuss with you...

Amy: wow, you look serious! *giggles*


June: girls, looks like we're going to have a snowy Snowflake Day! The forecasts say snow for the rest of the week!



June: Mark! Where are you going? Mark!



Tobias: hey mate, what's up? hey Mark...Mark!



Tobias: mum! What happened? I just saw Mark running away...


June: I don't know, they were upstairs talking...and then he run away...


Alice: who ran away?



June: Mark...


Alice: Mark! Oh my...did he freak out? Poor Amy she must be trashed....

June: poor darling...ah these modern kids who can't take up responsibilities! Poor Amy...Alice, would you be so kind to go upstairs and see how she's doing? I would go myself but I don't want to...interfere too much...


Alice: Amy! Are you okay? We saw Mark running away...


Amy: oh...


Alice: mum is fuming, she started shouting against "modern kids who cant take responsibilities"...


Amy: oh...did she?

Alice: but don't worry, we're all here for you, with or without Mark, this baby will have an amazing life and we'll take care of you two!


Amy: Alice...


Alice: don't worry Amy, everything will be alright...

Amy: thank you sister...


Alice: now, tell me everything...he freaked out then eh? Boys...


Amy: ....


Alice: but look at you! You're growing fast, sister! Hello in there, can you hear me? It's your auntie Alice! I can't wait to meet you little one, and as soon as I do I'm going to spoil you regardless what your mummy says!


Amy: *giggles*


Alice: so, what happened? Wanna talk?


Amy: ....


Alice: but listen, I do think he loves you...he may be a little scared, you gave him shocking news...but if he truly loves you, he'll come back...



Alice: and if he doesn't...well, it means he wasn't the right one for you! And you and your baby will still have a wonderful life! And we are all here to---



Amy: stop it Alice, please...


Alice: but I was trying to---

Amy: I know what you were trying to do but....it wasn't him Alice, it was me...


Alice: what do you mean?


Amy: I pushed him away Alice... he was....he was happy...he wanted to be at my side, he wanted to be there for me and the baby...

Alice: well...and this is a good thing...isn't it?

Amy: yes...I was happy, although I hadn't expected this reaction...and it kind of unsettled me... so then when he moved on talking about creating a family, living together, either here or at his grandma's place, getting married...oh my goodness Alice, married! Can you see me as a married woman? Because I can't! But that's what he wanted, if not now, soon anyway...

Alice: oh...

Amy: but I couldn't! Not now! It's been a huge shock, I still haven't accepted it completely, I can't possibly think further than that! I'm glad he still wants to be my boyfriend and he wants to be there for us but...I live here and he lives there, full stop!


Alice: I see now...


Amy: Alice....do you think I've done a stupid thing? Oh my goodness, have I lost him forever?


Alice: no, I don't think so. If he really loves you he will come back...he will understand that you were distressed and it was too much for you to take...maybe some time apart will do good to both of you...to realise what is really important and what you really want...



Alice: but now, enough thinking of what's been done, why don't you come downstairs and have a nice dinner with your family?


Amy: urgh dinner? I really don't feel like it...

Alice: still feeling sick?

Amy: a little...but it's the thought of seeing everybody staring at me that makes me sick...no thank you, I think I'll just stay here...


Arni: so? Is she coming?


Alice: nope...

Catherine: I thought so...poor darling, it must be really tough for her...


Alice: I think she's more scared of us all staring at her and feeling sorry for her or something... but she'll get over it soon...



Catherine: so, what are we going to do tomorrow?


Michael: Snowflake eve, yay!

Alice: and a Saturday, no school! Great timing...


Arni: well, we can all decorate the house together! How about that? And have a nice family dinner and then go to bed early, otherwise Santa Plumbob won't fly his reindeers over here!


Michael: oh please, dad...


Arni: what, you don't believe in Santa Plumbob?


Catherine: I think we're too old dad...

Arni: you're never too old for Santa Plumbob!


Alice: oh well, Santa Plumbob or not I'm going to bed...it's been a long day...goodnight guys...



Catherine: hey Michael, where's Susie? I don't think I've seen her at all today...


Michael: .....


Michael: there you are! I've been looking for you all over!


Michael: actually, I was a bit worried...


Susan: no need to be, I'm just fine...

Michael: then why the sad face?


Susan: Michael, I thought we had had an argument, a most definite one...


Michael: meaning?

Susan: meaning, I thought there was no return, I thought we would break up...


Michael: is that what you want?


Susan: of course not!

Michael: then why did you think we would?

Susan: because you want to get married and have a family and I...I can't...


Michael: and don't you think that maybe we should talk about that? Because "I can't" is different from "I don't want"...if it was the latter, I would understand, but I have a feeling we can work on this together...


Susan: ....do you really want to know?

Michael: I need to know...

Susan: it's because of me. I can't be a wife...or even worse, a mother.

Michael: and I really don't see why...

Susan: look at me! Evil witch here! How could I ever be a good mother?

Michael: no, I still don't see why not, sorry...and I can see you being a very good mother, just being yourself! And I think you're already a great girlfriend, so you could be an amazing wife!

Susan: how can you be sure? Besides...there's something else as well...


Catherine: oh I'm glad she came back...those two can't be away from each other for too long...I wonder who will get married next...will it be Amy and Mark? Or Michael and Susie? I know that that's what Michael is longing for but...I don't see her as convinced...hopefully things will change!



Catherine: but one thing is for sure...it's not going to be me...Jay...where are you....



Catherine: *whispering* Santa Plumbob, if you exist, please bring Jay back to me....


Amy: hey big sis, enjoying the snowfall?

Catherine: uh, what?


Catherine: hi Amy...feeling better?


Amy: yep, couldn't sleep though...


Amy: look at those two...talking on the swings as when they were kids...some things never change...



Amy: do you think they'll ever get married?


Catherine: I hope so!

Amy: we'll have an evil witch as sister in law....cool! I do hope they get married as well!

Catherine: how about you?

Amy: what about me?


Catherine: how are things...with Mark?


Amy: oh....well....


Catherine: look, I know things may seem a little overwhelming and confusing right now but...


Amy: oh really? I didn't know you had been pregnant in your teens as well, Cath...

Catherine: of course not but...I can guess how you're feeling...because you're my sister and I know you!


Catherine: and I think Mark is a good guy and he really loves you...I don't know what happened between the two of you to make him run away like that, but maybe he was just shocked...after all he waited here the whole morning and part of the afternoon for you!


Amy: did he?

Catherine: yeah, Michael said he wouldn't take no for an answer, he was determined to wait and talk to you...so I say, maybe he was just shocked, I'm sure he'll come back...


Amy: oh....if you say so...


Catherine: yes, you'll see...everything will be alright and you two will make wonderful parents!

Amy: I...I hope so....I hope he comes back...

Catherine: besides, it's Snowflake Eve tomorrow, why don't you make a wish to Santa Plumbob?

Amy: what? Are you serious?

Catherine: well, you lose nothing by trying...and I just tried my wish! It's quite an hard one, doesn't fit in a sledge *giggles* so come on, make your wish!

Amy: uhm...if you say so....


Michael: so you're saying...that you can't be a good mother because you haven't spoken to your mum ever since you left home?



Susan: kind of...I was such a bad daughter...I must have broken her heart...but I was so angry...but I don't want my kids to do the same with me one day...I've been bad myself, how can I teach them to be good?


Michael: well, you're right, you can't.

Susan: ...oh...yeah....see? There's no hope...


Michael: but you will be able to if you make it up with your mother.


Susan: what?

Michael: easy, you talk to your mother, you're happy again and you'll be able to teach that, to your kids!


Susan: but I haven't talked to my mum since I left home! I don't even know if she knows I'm alive!


Michael: well, let's go tell her then!


Susan: what do you mean?


Michael: after Snowflake Day, you and me, to Monte Vista to see and talk to your mum...what do you think?


Susan: ah....are you serious? It's far away...and the idea kinda scares me...maybe a phone call would do?


Michael: no, this is such a big news you can't give on the phone...let's go, have a little holiday and sort things out with your mum!

Michael: besides, I would really like to see how cousin Caroline and Raphael are doing...don't you long to see them again? Don't you want to see how grown up Louise is, now? And I'm curious to meet her!

(NDA: Louise is Caroline&Raphael's daughter, Susie mentioned her in chapter 39)


Susan: yes...yes! But I'm also scared to show them what I've become...I left as an angry teenager, but I would go back as an evil witch...what if they don't like me anymore? What if they judge me? It would break my heart...maybe it's better just to stay away...


Michael: nonsense! They'll see what I see, an amazing girl who has gone through so much and got out of it stronger and as a winner... and the only person in the world who can make me feel whole...the only person in the world who I would like to marry...one day...when she'll be ready...


Susan: really? Would you wait for me?


Michael: all the time you need...but I say, let's go sort this thing with your mother...while having a nice holiday at the same time! You can't keep hiding forever...and I'll be there for you, we can do this thing together!

Susan: you are an amazing person, Michael Love, I don't know what I've done to deserve you...but I can't fight it...I'm evil...it's part of me...it's stronger than me...

Michael: I like you exactly as you are Susie... so it's settled, we're going to Monte Vista together after Snowflake Day...


Susan: yes...we are...






To be continued....



I hope you liked the chapter! And I hope your mind is almost set on your favourite Love and ready for the Snowflake grand finale of generation 3! Coming next chapter, coming asap! ;) And after that....HEIR POLL! Ready, steady....*going to fire up the game to take screenshots for chapter 48!*






No comments:

Post a Comment