Sunday 6 March 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 4

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Now that Catherine has sailed away with Jay on honeymoon, and Amy and Mark have moved out with little Nick, Love House feels like a big empty space...


The snow has finally melted, to give way to the spring rains...and rainbows!



It looks like the rainbow is starting over Toby&Scarlette's house! Could this be a sign that we can expect good news soon? ;)



However, while Toby and Scarlette are excited for the imminent birth of their baby son or daughter, somebody else is not feeling very cheerful down at the main House...



Leo: there you are Alice! I was wondering where you were hiding...you can easily get lost in this big empty house now!

Alice: *sighs*


Alice: Leo...

Leo: what's up love? It breaks my heart to see you all alone, sitting in the rain and feeling miserable!

Alice: I'm not sitting in the rain, I'm in the patio...

Leo: seriously, what's wrong Alice?


Alice: I don't know...I just feel miserable...maybe it's just the weather...

Leo: are you maybe missing your twin sister?

Alice: I don't know...maybe? It's just...the house feels so big...and so empty now...and it's too big for just four people...it makes me feel sad...I don't know, I've always known they would all have to go at some point but...I never really thought of what it would be like, after....

Leo: I know...but you know what? This is nobody's fault, this is just how life is...people grow up, find their way...and you are finding your way too! We both are, together...


Alice: I know, you're so right Leo, but still, I can't help but feel a bit sad, I miss the crowded noisy house I grew up in...


Leo: well if that's only that...I believe we can create an even more crowded and noisy house if you like!


Alice: can we?


Leo: well, of course! This is a new start for us as well...we have a big empty house, what do you want to do with it but fill in with new life and noise?

Alice: do you think...we're ready for that?

Leo: well, I definitely am...


Alice: really??!

Leo: of course! Were you doubting that?

Alice: not doubting no...but do you think I could be a good mother?

Leo: I am absolutely certain...why are you doubting yourself Alice?


Alice: I don't know...I think in a way I'm kinda lost...I'm the youngest and quietest of five kids...I think I'm so used to follow what other people do and find my corner in what other people have left...that I'm not sure I can be the main character of my own story! I don't know how to! And I feel I'm kinda dull...

Leo: dull?!?!

Alice: I don't know, everyone else has something different that characterises them...Toby is the sweet and dreamy one, Catherine is the tough and bossy one, Michael is the determined one, Amy is the cool and rebel one....what am I? The quiet and bookworm one? I don't think this makes an interesting legacy heir...

Leo: well, I believe it is interesting since you have been the chosen one! Besides, have I ever told you you're the most beautiful, interesting and brave woman I've ever met?

Alice: who, me?


Leo: yep! You only lack a little more self confidence...but you know I kinda have a cure for that...

Alice: and what would it be?

Leo: I think I want to take you out on a date!

Alice: is this the cure?

Leo: no, but I do want to go out with my beautiful girlfriend...since it looks like it's a quiet time now, no wedding or major happenings going on...I though we could have some fun time together!

Alice: aww that's sweet, and it's brilliant, we can go to the park, I think the spring festival is already there!


Leo: see? I knew I could make you smile again! Come on, get ready and let's go! I do want to explore this new town I'm now living in...


Alice:  look,  I was right, the spring festival is here! And look at that big building over there, that was my school! We all went to school there...oh, the air is so nice and fresh after the rain, it feels good!

Leo: see? I told you this would make you happy!


Leo: and what is...this?

Alice: it's a roller skating rink!

Leo: uh...


Alice: don't tell me you've never roller skated!

Leo: er...no? What's that? Like ice skating?

Alice: yeah! Ice skating for the seasons that lack ice! *giggles* wanna give it a try?

Leo: uhm...yeah, why not...


Leo: oh, that's not too bad, similar to skating on ice...although I think I prefer the ice...



Leo: but hey, we can skate together on roller skates as well! And It's a pleasure to skate with you Alice, whether on ice or on a....whatever this place is called...

Alice: *giggles* it's a roller skating rink!


Leo: yeah, that one...and it's lovely to skate in such a lovely weather...it's a totally new experience for me...yes, I think I lik----



Alice: ouch!

Leo: ...ok, this hurts more than the ice...I think I do prefer the ice...

Alice: I think I prefer the ice too...ouch this hurts....

Leo: you know what? I think we should take a break...

Alice: yeah, let's have an ice cream, I think we've deserved it!


Creepy kissing booth man: hey you guys! Want to have some kisses? We have special deals today, good prices! Very cheap and no queue at all! Big deal!



...honestly you two, I don't think the money is the problem here...creepers >.<

Leo: uhm...what's that thing?


Alice: honestly, don't you have freezer bunny ice cream in Elf land?

Leo: uhm...no....

Alice: seriously? They're the most delicious ice cream ever! You have to try one!

Leo: uhm...I'm not sure...it has...a face! Not sure I can eat something which is looking at me...

Alice: but it's not real...it's ice cream!


Alice: too bad for you Leo, this is delicious!


Alice: so what did you have in the end?

Leo: I got this purple ice cream cone...not sure it's edible? It's....purple...was it made with purple milk? That's not natural, I'm not sure I should eat this...

Alice: come on give it a try! It's good!


Leo: ok I'll try....I hope it's not radioactive or something...

Alice: oh please....


Leo: it's good! Really good! Wow this is amazing!

Alice: see? I had told you!


Leo: ....and what does this machine do again?

Alice: it measures the level of our love!

Leo: seriously? How can it possibly do that? Looks like a waste of money for me...


Alice: oh come on Leo, let's try, it's just for fun!

Leo: alright then...what should I do?

Alice: nothing, just hold the lever...


Alice: oh my goodness!

Leo: wooow we're almost at the top! So coool!!!!


Leo: I knew it I knew it!!!

Alice: we'll be in love forever!


Leo: oh I'm so happy!!!!

Alice: so am I!!! Wait...wasn't it you who thought it was a waste of money?

Leo: oh well, it was for a good cause!


Amy: Alice, Leo!

Alice: AMY!!!!!


Alice: I'm so happy to see you!!!! I miss you so much...

Amy: and I you...


Alice: you cut your hair! And it's more blue now...

Amy: yeah, do you like it?

Alice: yeah I do...you look more....mature...but also like a rockstar!

Amy: that was exactly the plan...


Alice: how is little Nick? Does he like the new house?

Amy: oh yes he does! I think he misses you guys though. You must come and visit soon!

Alice: of course!

Amy: oh but you must go visit Toby and Scarlette first! Have you heard the news?

Alice: news? What news?

Amy: Scarlette just had a baby girl!

Alice: really!!!

Amy: she's super cute, I just went to see her! They named her Ella...you must stop by on your way home!


Alice: absolutely! Leo, can we go?

Leo: of course we must go and see them on the way home!

Alice: oh I'm so happy!!! I'm an auntie again!!!


Leo: it looks like they're home!

Alice: I can't wait to meet baby Ella!!


Leo: oh my goodness...they left her on the floor! How can they leave a baby on the floor?

Alice: maybe we should buy them a cot...


Scarlette: oh hello Leo and Alice! What a lovely surprise! Have you heard the news?

Alice: Scarlette! Congratulations!!!

Leo: yes we have heard the news...that news that is now lying on the floor...


Leo: honestly Scarlette, how could you leave your newborn daughter on the floor? Haven't you two bought a cot?

Scarlette: I...I didn't realise...I feel so ashamed now...I think it's the hormones...and the cot is upstairs...

Alice: no harm done people, she's fine!


Alice: and she's absolutely adorable! Hello baby Ella, welcome to this crazy family!


Alice: awww she's so cute! I'll take you to your cot so you can be comfy, how about that?


Alice: she's sleeping now...

Scarlette: oh, thank you so much Alice! It's been such a stressful day...I'm so happy...and so tired!!

Tobias: yes, it's been a very eventful and emotional day! I think you should rest now, darling...

Leo: yes, it's getting late, I think we should go now and leave you three to enjoy your family...

Tobias: thanks, Leo....


Tobias: thank you so much for your visit!

Scarlette: and you know, you're always welcome to visit Alice...or to babysit if you like! I believe little Ella will love to be spoilt by her aunties!


Alice: sure thing! Can't wait to start spoiling my niece!

Scarlette: thanks so much for coming!

Alice: no problem, we came as soon as we knew, couldn't wait to meet baby Ella!

Leo: congratulations to you both again...and please remember you have a cot, babies should not be left on the floor...


Alice: I'm so happy for Toby and Scarlette! And Ella is so cute! I'm glad we stopped by for a visit...

Leo: yes...although it kinda shocked me to see the baby left on the floor!

Alice: yes, I can see it shocked you...but don't worry I'm sure they're going to be lovely parents!

Leo: yeah...but just so you know, I'm never going to leave our babies on the floor!

Alice: oh....okay....


June: there you are you two! Where have you been? I couldn't find you for the whole day! Have you heard the news?


Alice: we've been out mum....we went to the spring festival....


Alice: and yes, we have heard! We have actually seen her!

June: WHAT!? How come? That's not fair, I was waiting for you to go and see her all together!!!

Alice: sorry mum...but we met Amy at the park and she told us so we stopped by on the way home...she's super cute, her name is Ella! Can't tell who she takes after yet though...still too young...


June: Ella...what a lovely name! My first granddaughter Ella...I'm so happy!!!


Arni: what's going on here?

June: they've seen her Arni! They've been at Toby and Scarlette's place!

Arni: oh...I thought we were planning to go all together?

Alice: sorry dad...but we can go back all together if you want!


Alice: now, I think I'll go to bed...hey, is that Bonehilda? What is she doing?


Bonehilda: ...one...two...three....


Bonehilda: oh no, I lost! I'm so mortified...

................SERIOUSLY???? Go back to work, Bonehilda!!!! >.<


Sebastian: hey guys, what's up?

Leo: oh, hello grandfather of Alice...I hadn't seen you floating in....how's life in the netherworld?

Arni: Leo....are you really talking to a ghost?


Leo: oh my goodness it's a ghost!!

Arni: right you are boy, EWW!

Benjamin: how dare you EWWing at my son!


Arni: oh my goodness there are two of them now...I can't bear to look at them! Why do they keep on floating inside?

Leo: oh, come on Arni, they're just ghosts...

Arni: yesh, ghosts of my relatives, isn't it creepy?

Benjamin: son, are these two being mean to you?

Sebastian: no dad....

Benjamin: because you know, I can deal with them! I think you're too upset, you should go back home and leave this situation to me...I could keep everything under control from that rocking chair!


Sebastian: good try dad, but there's no way I'm leaving you this chair! I got here first!

Benjamin: damn....

Arni: ....

Leo: see? They're harmless....


Sebastian: wait...am I talking to a ghost? EWW!!!!

Benjamin: ....oh stop it son, I get it, I'm going to get the rocking chair up in the nursery...but it's not fair you know? How can you make an old ghost like me float up the stairs, it's hard for my old bones to use stairs!

Bonehilda: .....and they say I am lazy.....


Arni: well done Leo, you made them leave!

Leo: I didn't do anything really...


Arni: I have to confess something...all these creepy creatures frighten me to death! I mean, how normal is it to have the ghosts of your departed relatives float in your living room? Not to mention that creepy bone thing that lurks around instead of cleaning the house! But don't tell anyone I said that...I think my wife is quite happy with the ghosts and everything...



Leo: don't worry I won't say anything!

Arni: thanks, I really appreciate it...I've been in the army, you know, I don't want people to know I'm scared of ghosts and creepy maids!

Leo: no worries...


Arni: you know, you're not as bad as I though you were when you first appeared in this household...

Leo: uhm...thanks?

Arni: and Alice seems happy with you....

Leo: we both are...

Arni: good. So, are you thinking of giving her a decent ring or what? *laughs*

Leo: it's in my pocket.


Arni: what?

Leo: the ring, it's in my pocket.

Arni: oh...I had just asked as a joke but...you're being serious right?

Leo: have you ever seen me joking much?

Arni: not really, no.... so... do I need to prepare myself for another wedding?

Leo: *smiles*


June: morning darling, you're up so early!

Alice: hi mum...yep, Leo got up early so I was awake...and I realised today is a very important day for our Lumikki!


Alice: it's your birthday, isn't it sweety?

Lumikki: wof!

Alice: let's get you ready and shiny for the big day!


Sebastian: morning kid!

June: woah, dad, you scared me!

Sebastian: honestly it's quite annoying to get that reaction from people!

June: sorry dad, I just didn't expect to see you here...Arni told me you were around last night but I thought you had left....by the way, are you stealing food from my fridge again??

Sebastian: oh, come on, I'm not stealing, I'm checking that your cooking skills haven't changed!


June: whatever, as long as there is enough left for my family...


Alice: morning grandpa, how are you feeling today?

Sebastian: not bad, not bad...just ate a delicious omelette prepared by your mother, perfect way to start the day!


June: is there any more omelette left?

Alice: nope, this one was the last serving...

June: I knew it! Your grandfather is scoffing all my fridge!


Alice: and he has his reasons...these omelettes were so good... I wish I could cook like my mum or great granny Juliet!


Leo: hey Alice! You're up early! Good!

Alice: Leo!


Alice: you were up super early and then disappeared! Where have you been?

Leo: I...uh...well, it's a surprise!

Alice: come on, tell me...


Leo: no way, as I said, it's a surprise for you, and you don't want me to spoil it right?

Alice: I suppose I don't...but I do want to know!

Leo: well, better get ready then! And I think you might want to wear comfy outdoorsy clothes...and boots! You'd be more comfortable with boots...

Alice: wow, where are we going?


Leo: again, it's a surprise! A surprise date!

Alice: wow, again? You're spoiling me Leo, be careful or I might get used to this!

Leo: you'd better! Come on now, get ready, I'll wait for you outside...

Alice: alright...it must be a really good surprise then, you look super excited!

Leo: I hope you will be too my darling!


Lumikki: wait everyone! Don't go anywhere, it's my birthday!!! Come here and celebrate with me!

Lumikki: oooh sparkles!


Lumikki: do I still look good?

Aww yes darling you're still a beauty, just added some grey to your fur...but still a beauty <3


Lumikki: ...and at least someone came and celebrated my birthday with me! Good!


Alice: aww sweety happy birthday!!

Lumikki: thank you, thank you....thanks so much for attending my party...


Lumikki: now off you go, I have a feeling you need to be somewhere else...with Mr pointy ears here! He'd better treat you well...but I think he will, he seems like a nice guy...

Alice: Leo....do you think she's trying to tell us something? All this barking....do you understand it?

Leo: understand it?

Alice: you're an elf, I thought you could talk to animals?

Leo: uhm no...but I do have a stronger connection with plants and animals...and I think Lumikki is happy that we witnessed her transition to old age and now we are free to go...I think....


Leo: now, I can finally introduce you...to your surprise!

Alice: holy plumbob! Horses!


Leo: do you like them? I thought it would be nice to go for a ride together...as in good old times...what do you think?

Alice: oh my! Horses! In my garden! How...


Leo: I borrowed them from the stables...so...do you like the idea?

Alice: If I like it?? I love it!!!


Alice: thank you so much Leo...


Leo: oh good, for a moment I thought I detected a hint of scare in your eyes...

Alice: well, it is a bit scary, riding a horse on my own...I'm not a very experienced rider as you know...

Leo: oh, you don't have to worry about that, they have a sweet temper these two! Come, I'll introduce you to your horse...


Leo: you'll be riding Quicksilver while I'll be riding Stella...

Alice: uhm...hello you! Looks like you're going to be my buddy today...and I'm sure you're going to be sweet and kind and you won't run too fast...right?


Alice: now, if only I could remember how to get on the horse....


Leo: come on Alice, we have a long ride ahead!

Alice: er....getting there...


Alice: wait, did you say a long ride?

Leo: yep, we're going up the mountains!

Alice: oh dear...


Leo: don't worry love, it's a lovely ride and the scenery is breathtaking! I'm sure you'll love it...

Alice: I'm sure too, I'm just unsure of my riding skills...

Leo: naah don't worry about that, you'll build your skills on the way! Come on, let's go!


Leo: ....Alice, where are you going?

Alice: I don't know, I think my horse wants to ride on this side...

Leo: rubbish, make him turn and come this way!


Alice: er...alright....er...*cough cough* hey there, could you please turn and follow your friend there?

Quicksilver: .........

Alice: okay, I don't want to be rude and command you to turn...so please, could you just do it yourself?

Quicksilver: ......

Alice: okay, see that guy riding the white horse over there? He's my boyfriend and he organised all this for me, very romantic isn't it? I love horses and I'd love to be able to ride as he does...but here's the news, I can't! So now, if you could please be a good horse and turn and follow them before my boyfriend realises I'm a hopeless rider I would really appreciate it....


Alice: oh my goodness it's moving! But at least we're going the right way....well done you!


Leo: well done! See? It's not that difficult after all, and with time you'll learn to communicate and create a connection with your horse...and you'll see what amazing creatures they are! Sometimes it can even looks like they're reading your mind! Now follow me please....ready?

Alice: uhm...I guess so....


Leo: good! Let's get some speed!

Alice: whaaat? Waaait I can't go this fast!


Alice: oh dear this is too fast!!! Please don't let me fall please don't let me fall!


Alice: holy plumbob that was too fast Leo!

Leo: maybe just a little...but fun! Wasn't it?

Alice: yes, it was enjoyable, when I wasn't busy being scared to fall!

Leo: don't focus on your scare Alice, focus on the beautiful feeling that riding gives you...and the beautiful scenery! Look...


Alice: wow....this is amazing! I didn't know such a place existed so close to my home....how did you know about this?

Leo: a man can have his secrets darling *smiles*


Alice: no, seriously...how come you know things about this place that I didn't? I mean I grew up here...well, mostly here...

Leo: do you really want to know?

Alice: yes I do...

Leo: it will take some mystery and romance away though...

Alice: I still want to know...

Leo: as you say in this world....


Leo: I googled.

Alice: ....


Leo: so?

Alice: I didn't know this place was on the internet...

Leo: oh yes it is! You'd be surprised of how many beautiful spots are rated on google maps!


Alice: it's still romantic by the way. You've looked up places, got the horses...all for me....you really planned this well...

Leo: indeed I have...

Alice: thank you...I really like it...

Leo: I'm pleased *smiles* so, do you want to see what's up next?

Alice: more riding?


Leo: of course! Follow me...


Alice: a field of yellow daisies! Or whatever these flowers are....so beautiful!


Alice: and I can't believe it's so close to the town! You can even see my school from here! How come we never knew about this place?


Alice: or about that campsite up there!

Leo: I don't know, it's all on the map! And by the way, I think we should visit that chalet and campsite, they said  there's an amazing view from up there!

Alice: is it where we're heading?


Leo: nope, we're heading right!

Alice: wow, has that building always been there?

Leo: honestly, have you explored your world at all?

Alice: uhm, not really...I feel so ashamed now!


Leo: don't, it's actually I good thing, so I can show it to you and we can explore it together....come Alice, I thought you might want a coup of tea...


Alice: it's an old mill, converted into tea room....amazing!


Alice: and look at the view!

Leo: I knew you would like it! I'm so glad...


Leo: it's so beautiful to see you happy, Alice...

Alice: you make me happy Leo, you know that...


Leo: yes...the same effect you have on me...


Leo: and after tea, I hope you're ready for more riding!

Alice: ....already?

Leo: come on, it can't be that scary!

Alice: oh no it's lovely...it's just my riding skills don't seem to be improving...


Alice: ....specially if we're not riding on a flat terrain! Er...Leo? I am flattered that you think highly of my riding skills, but I have to say mountain riding wouldn't be my first pick to improve my almost nonexistent riding skills...


Leo: you're doing wonderfully Alice! Come on, just a little bit more and we're there!


Alice: there....where exactly?

Leo: here! Look....


Alice: oh my....this place is amazing!


Alice: and look! It's full of wild horses!!

Leo: I knew you would like it....


Leo: wasn't it worth the tough ride?

Alice: absolutely! Thank you so much....wait, have you just admitted that the ride was tough thing?


Leo: *smiles* but it was worth it! Look at this place!

Alice: so beautiful....and peaceful....like being suspended between space and time...


Leo: and exactly what I hoped for it to be...now, I bet these two will love to have some relaxing time with their friends uh?

Alice: yes Quicksilver, have some grass and fresh water and go play with your friends!


Alice: wow, look at the flowers!! So many and so colourful!



Leo: I'm really happy you like it, Alice... I've been planning to take you here for a long time...


Alice: really!

Leo: yes...but things kept happening and I kept waiting for the perfect moment...and weather! And it looks like today is our day!

Alice: indeed! This is so sweet Leo...


Leo: I love you, Alice.... I just wanted to tell you, away from the house and everything going around it...

Alice: oh Leo! I love you too....always and forever...


<3 <3 <3


Alice: Wow....

Leo: *smiles* so, I took you up here in this beautiful scenery and I just declared my love for you...
what do you think we could do next?


Alice: .... what?

Leo: you hungry?

Alice: uh, yes a little...

Leo: good, because I brought a picnic basket!


Leo: what is it, I thought you were hungry...

Alice: oh nothing it's just....that was so romantic Leo...and that was...some kiss wow! *sighs*


Leo: oh really? *smirks*

Alice: actually, I feel quite hungry...


Alice: mmm this is very good! Did you make it?

Leo: nope, your mum did...

Alice: my mum? Did she know that you would take me here today?

Leo: well, I just told her we wanted to go out for a picnic and she filled the basket! Nice, isn't it?


Leo: mmm this is so good...your mum is a great cook!

Alice: *giggles* I'll tell her you said that, she'll be very pleased!


Alice: and I bet she was happy to prepare our lunch basket! Oh, by the way, did she give you the riding idea?

Leo: uhm, no, why?

Alice: You know, when they were young, my dad took her riding once. Just like me, she couldn't ride and she was struggling. But my dad took her to a beautiful forest spot in Appaloosa Plains, where we used to live. They went rowing on a boat and the boat overturned and they swam in the river and then they put up a fire and a tent and camped under the star. And in the end it turned out my dad had organised everything to.....


Leo: to... what?

Alice: ....nothing. They just had an amazing time, she loved telling us about it.

Leo: ......

Alice: why that serious face?

Leo: nothing, I fear I don't have a boat and this pond is too tiny to have a swim, but we can go .... fish our dinner!


Alice: our .... dinner?

Leo: well, unless you want to starve until tomorrow?

Alice: tomorrow?

Leo: well, I thought that ride would tire you a little...and that it would have been nice to spend the night here... fish, fire, tent, stars...as in good old times....after all, it looks like I'm not much different than your dad...

Alice: really!! Oh Leo this is one of the best days of my life!

Leo: the start of many I hope.... come on, let's go fishing!


Alice: okay, I hope I'm doing it right...

Leo: yeah, no right or wrong, just wait for a fish to eat the bait and then pull it up!


Alice: have you got anything yet?

Leo: nope, not yet... so strange, the fishes must be sleeping!


Alice: hey, something's happening, I think I've got one!

Leo: well done, take it out!

Alice: it's heavy....very heavy....


Alice: and yet so tiny! How could this tiny fishy pull this hard? I don't think fishing is really my thing...


Leo: don't worry, leave it to me, you can go check on the horses if you'd like, give them some carrots...


Alice: sure! Carrots and cuddles, I bet they'd like that...but first there's something else...

Leo: what?


Alice: it's right behind you, look!

Leo: look at what?


Alice: at this!!!!

Leo: ouch!!!


Alice: *laughing out loud*

Leo: *laughing* Alice! I so didn't expect this from you!

Alice: why not, it's a lovely sunny day and we can't swim in this tiny pond * we could at least play!

* although it looks like the shark down there can...of course....why not O_o


Alice: you're not upset are you?


Leo: how could I be upset with you my love...I'm just completely soaked!

Alice: oh, no big deal, I have the remedy for that!


Leo: sunbathe... with the clothes on....

Alice: well, feel free to use you swimming outfit if you prefer....

Leo: it's still quite cold...


Alice: so relax! Sun is shining, nature is blossoming, isn't it lovely to just relax with a good book after a lovely lunch?

Leo: *smiles* this is so you...reading everywhere!


Alice: well, it's relaxing, isn't it?

Leo: yes...actually I feel like I'm going to doze off a little...

Alice: me too...but only a little...

Leo: come here then, let's doze off together *smiles*


Leo: isn't this better?

Alice: feels good...I feel blissful...

Leo: blissful...I like this word...


Leo: and it's exactly how I wish my future wife to be feeling right now and forever...

Alice: what...what did you just say?


Leo: mmh?

Alice: Leo, what did you just say?

Leo: I don't know, I'm having a nap right now and I feel...blissful *smiles*


Alice: no you are not... Leo?

Leo: alright then...


Leo: Alice....

Alice: Leo...are you serious?

Leo: why would I not be?

Alice: oh my.....


Leo: why do you think we're here, Alice?

Alice: I---

Leo: I'm not sure why your dad used to dislike me, it looks like I'm not that different from him after all...


Leo: had you seriously not realised the purpose of this ride to the mountains?

Alice: I....I didn't dare to hope....

Leo: Alice, my Alice....I feel like I've been waiting for ages for this very moment....and I can't believe we're finally here....I love you Alice, you're the most precious thing I have in my life and I can't imagine my life without you...

Alice: oh Leo...*sniffs*

Leo: don't cry Alice, come on, get up, I think I want to do this the proper way...


Alice: oh my goodness....I can't believe this is really happening...

Leo: open your eyes Alice....and you will see....


Leo: Alice, love of my life, queen of my heart....


Leo: will you marry me?


Alice: oh my goodness!!!!


Alice: YES! Yes yes I'll marry you Leo!!!!


Leo: exactly what I hoped to hear my darling....


Leo: and I can't wait to be your husband...


Alice: oh Leo, and me....I can't wait....



Alice: wow.... it's amazing!!!!


Alice: oh my goodness we're really engaged!!!! I can't believe it!!!


Alice: I love you Leo....so much....


Leo: and I you my darling, and I you...


Alice: this is really the happiest day of my life....


Alice: Leo...it's started to rain...

Leo: I hadn't noticed...


Leo: I could kiss you the whole day without noticing anything else....

Alice: then don't stop....


Leo: I wouldn't...but I don't want you to catch a cold...we should really put the tent up...



Alice: oh....okay....if we really have to...


Leo: there, we have a home for tonight...

Alice: it kinda spoilt the romance though....


Leo: sorry sweetheart...


Leo: but you know what? I can promise you more for later...

Alice: I think I like that *giggles*


Leo: so do I....now, how about I'll try to fish us some dinner? You can relax in the tent if you want, at least you won't get soaked!

Alice: oh no the horses! I forgot! I was planning to go check on them and give them treats remember?

Leo: oh yes...we got...carried away *smiles*


Alice: hello sweetie! Sorry we have not forgotten about you...but you know, big things are happening!


Alice: you know...me and Leo...we're getting married! Can you believe that?

Quicksilver: ...[whatever, just give me those carrots!]


Alice: have you got anything yet?

Leo: uhm...not really...

Alice: well, at least it has stopped raining...no rush!


Leo: hey look! I got one!

Stella: *whinnies* [cool, can I eat it?]


Leo: eww this one is so big...disgusting! I think I'm done, we have enough dinner...


Alice: roasting fish on a camp fire...like in good old times! This brings up lots of sweet memories...


Leo: ouch, fire!

Alice: yes, fire...warm and cozy...do you remember when we slept in that barn in the forest? It was freezing outside and it felt so good snuggling up by the fire...

Leo: no, I mean, my fish is on fire!


Leo: and now I only get to eat burnt fish!

Alice: oh no...do you have more to roast?

Leo: no, we've eaten it all...

Seriously? A whole salmon and an angelfish or whatever it was??? O_o


Alice: sorry about your fish...

Leo: it's alright...just a bit...disappointing...


Alice: the sun has just set, but maybe we can catch another fish before it gets completely dark?


Leo: oh, don't worry about that...I have other plans in mind...


Alice: what plans?

Leo: wanna have a look the tent with me? *smiles*


Stella: uhm I wonder if there's any fish left....or maybe carrots...yes, carrots is better....hey there, where are you going?


Stella: ....maybe they went in to find some carrots for me?



Stella: what is taking them so long? I mean, carrots are easy to find, bright orange, smell good, taste even better...come on guys, get me some carrots!


Stella: ..... hey, you are still looking for my carrots right? Right??!


June: ...and they told us just like that! Can you believe it? I asked "hey, did you have a nice time with the horses" and they just said "yes, we loved it so much we can't give them back now"


June: ...and I said "WHAT?! Do you plan to keep them in the garden?" and they said "yes of course. And by the way, we're getting married" Just like that! What a way to tell your parents I say! What do you say?

Arni: ...my baby girl is getting married...


Arni: I'm so happy!

June: yes I know, I'm happy as well... it just caught me off guard! I hadn't seen it coming at all!


Arni: actually I had...I was teasing Leo the other day but he was serious and he kinda hinted to the fact...

June: why am I always the last one to know things?


Arni: oh come here darling...the important thing is that they're happy...and we are happy....are you not?

June: yes...thoroughly happy...




June: we have managed to raise five wonderful young men and women Arni...

Arni: we should be proud!

June: yes, I'm proud of our beautiful family...

Arni: and expanding! I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the house to be filled with grandchildren...

June: ....and horses....

Arni: yeah, we need to think about that too....


Alice: I can't believe we're getting married tomorrow Leo!

Leo: are you happy my dear?


Alice: if I'm happy? I'm living my dream here!

Leo: so am I....so am I....




Alice: I can't wait to be your wife, not sure if I can wait till tomorrow!

Leo: it's almost there...just have a good sleep and I will be your elf husband before you know it! *smiles*


Gale: I wouldn't be so sure if I were you...


Gale: hello, brother....




To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter :) As usual it took ages to write... but hey, it's finally here, I hope you're still following the Loves :D And next time....time for another wedding? Or not? ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment