Sunday 22 May 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 7

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Finally some peace and quiet for the Loves, now that the guests from the Elven Kingdom have left. So.... are you ready for the first baby of generation 4? :D



Alice: morning mum!


June: morning darling...


June: you okay? You look... different...


Alice: different? As in...

June: I don't know exactly.... just different! Oh forget about it, help yourself with some pancakes, I just made them!


Alice: thanks mum but actually, there is something I wish to tell you...


June: is there?

Alice: see, you were not wrong to say that I look different, and I think you should get a prize for spotting that actually, but the thing is that...


Alice: I'm pregnant!


June: WHAT!!!!

Alice: there's a baby on the way... you're going to be grandma again!


June: really!!! Holy Plumbob, it's amazing news!!! I'm so happy Alice! So happy!



June: well done my child, give your old mummy a beautiful baby boy or girl to spoil!


Alice: of course *laughs*


Alice: where is dad? I wanted to give him the good news as well...

June: oh, he'll be out gardening! Leo! There you are, the new daddy to be!

June: Congratulations!

Leo: thanks June!

June: I'm absolutely delighted!


Alice: we are too! Aren't we, Leo?



Leo: I've never been happier in my life! Well, yes, maybe the day I married you, but this is a different kind of happiness I think!


June: aww you two are so sweet, so young and in love, and starting a family!


June: I'll go find your dad, help yourselves with some breakfast in the meanwhile!



June: there you are Arni!


Alice: hi dad!

Arni: yes, here I am.... what was the important business? Wow this looks like a lovely breakfast!

June: just sit down, the kids have something to tell you... although, they're not kids anymore, are they?


Arni: mmm this is delicious.... pancakes with strawberries.... you've outdone yourself my darling! So, what's the big deal?


June: come on guys, share the good news!


Alice: dad, you're going to be a grandfather!


Arni: WHAAAAT?!?!?!













Arni: holy plumbob, can't breathe!

Alice: relax dad! It's a good news!!

Arni: of course it is! But you shouldn't have told me like that, when I had pancakes in my mouth!


Alice: so? What do you say?


Arni: Oh my goodness! My first grandchild in this house!!!

June: well, technically Nick was the first...

Arni: yes but the first grandchild who I will see grow up in this house! Wow...


Arni: it seems yesterday that you were born Alice...


Alice: oh, dad....

Arni: and now you're having a baby!


Alice: yes, I'm having a baby.... wow....


Arni: This makes me feel so old!


Alice: you're not old, dad!


Arni: well, I'm a lot older than when we had you! I bet we'll be old grey and wrinkly before you know it!


Alice: oh, dad...


Arni: anyway, better get going, the plants need tending... I can't wait to have the new farming extension built! Has June told you about it?

Leo: oh yes she has... so, are you going to grow more plants?


Arni: definitely! I want to take it to another level! And I'm planning to have cows and hens...and to build stables for the horses of course! Now, better not get too excited and go tending to my current plants...


Leo: sounds like a plan!

Alice: dad wait...


Arni: what?


Alice: are you happy?


Arni: but of course I am!! I can't wait to meet him or her! To spoil them, of course!


Alice: aww thanks daddy...


Arni: hey in there, it's your grandpa speaking! Just wanted you to know that we all can't wait to meet you! And spoil you of course!


Alice: dad!

Arni: oh yes, your mum and dad will try their best to bring you up, and in the meanwhile your grandma and I will crash their efforts and spoil you!!

Alice: *laughs*


Alice: I can't wait to tell everyone!!!


Arni: that I will be spoiling my grandchild?

Alice: no of course not, everybody knows that already! But I think I want to tell my siblings that they're going to be aunties and uncles! And I think little Ella will be pleased to know she'll have another cousin to play with! Shall we go to see Toby and Scarlette?

Leo: sure thing!


Alice: hey brother!


Tobias: Alice! What a surprise! We were not expecting you and---


Tobias: holy plumbob Alice! Have you eaten a watermelon or .....


Alice: OR! Congratulations, you're going to be an uncle!


Tobias: that's such a great news!!! Congratulations guys!! And also because.... but no, come inside and see for yourself!! We're having a little garden party today!



Tobias: hey Tib!



Tobias: We've got more guests, my sister Alice and her husband Leo!


Tiberius: great! Hey guys how are you doing?


Alice: hey.... uh ...  Tib?


Tiberius: I'll make more coffee and be right there!


Tobias: hey guys, look who's here!


Kendra: hey guys!


Scarlette: Alice and Leo!! What a surprise! So nice to have you here!

Tiberius: come on guys, take a seat, I've made fresh coffee!


Alice: Scarlette! Oh my goodness! You're pregnant!!!


Scarlette: again! *laughs* yes, it looks like Ella is going to have a baby brother or sister soon! Not sure if she's too excited about it though...

Alice: I'm so happy for you!!! Even because... look! Our kids will be the same age!


Scarlette: oh my goodness! Alice!!! I had not realised, I'm so used to being this big that I think everybody else looks thinner anyway.... Alice this is amazing news! Congratulations!!!



Kendra: wow, you are big girls! Congratulations by the way!


Scarlette: Alice, do you remember Tib and Kendra? They came over for our wedding...

Alice: oh yes! You did look familiar!

Kendra: and we liked this place so much that we decided to settle down here... meet Tyler, our baby boy!

Alice: aww so cute! Hello Tyler!


Kendra: and over there you have Harry who's looking after Ella today!


Alice: Harry.... Harry .... sorry, who's Harry?


Kendra: of course, you've never met Kyle, silly me...


Alice: er... who's Kyle?

Kendra: Kyle was also our flatmate in uni... he... let's say he had lots of girls... but he only fell kind of in love with one, but she was... well, evil to say the least! Her name was Rebecca and she had been after your brother Toby since the beginning...

Alice: Toby?!?!


Scarlette: unfortunately...


Kendra: but as you can imagine he only had eyes for Scarlette! So Rebecca ended up pouring out her frustration at poor Kyle, who actually thought she was interested in him... but of course she wasn't and disappeared the following day.

Alice: poor Kyle...

Kendra: but it's not all! The following year, after we had moved in a proper house all together, one night I met Rebecca hanging about... I couldn't understand what she wanted but when I went back home, Kyle had found a present on his doorstep... baby Harry....

Alice: oh my goodness!!! A baby! She really left her baby on a doorstep?

Scarlette: yes... although it might have been the only act of kindness I've seen her doing... she knew he would be way better off with Kyle than with herself... but for the rest, she was one evil evil girl!

Alice: wow... that's a sad story... poor Harry and Kyle!


Scarlette: but you see, that night changed everything for Kyle. He gave up dating all those girls and became a father. And a very good one for what I've seen! Look at Harry now, he grew up without a mother and with this sad story in his past, but he's so happy! And he absolutely adores Ella and looks after her. Kyle drops him off over here when he's at work and we really don't mind having him. He's such a good boy!


Scarlette: speaking of which! Hey Kyle!


Kyle: hi everyone! Wow, having a big party over here! Look who I met on the way!


Amy: hi guys! Mind if we join the party?



Alice: Amy! So nice to see you!!! You were the next on my list but you live so far!


Amy: the next on your list for..... hang on, is that a very big T-shirt or....


Alice: again, OR!! I'm pregnant Amy!!


Amy: whaaaat!!!! Wooooow really????


Alice: yes, really!!!


Amy: holy plumbob! I'm so happy for you sis!

Alice: thanks...

Amy: is it a boy or a girl?

Alice: how would I know??

Amy: but you will tell me when he or she is born right?

Alice: of course I will!


Scarlette: hey guys, what do you think of a night barbecue all together?


Kendra: oh, it would be lovely but I think that a. it's going to rain and b. it's full moon night tonight...


Kyle: hey little man! How has your day been?


Harry: hi dad! The usual... school, homework...and then I played with Ella!

Kyle: good boy!


Harry: dad?


Kyle: yes?

Harry: can I have a little sister?

Kyle: ah... I don't think it's possible, you know that...

Harry: yes but... look at Ella, she's so cute! I think I would like to be a big brother...

Kyle: I know son, I know... but you know, it's just you and me and...

Harry: yes, I know you don't have a girlfriend, but maybe we can adopt one! A little sister I mean!

Kyle: er--- is Ella not enough? She adores you and you're like her big brother!

Harry: yes yes but I just thought... I feel lonely sometimes, I only have you... and I wonder... do you think that mum maybe has had more children? Maybe I have a lot of brothers and sisters around that I don't know about...

Kyle: maybe... but there's no way to know, is there? And honestly I think you're better off not knowing... we've done pretty well you and me, have we not?


Scarlette: come on people, it's raining! And the full moon will come soon... let's go all inside for dinner!



Amy: so, is it true that you're the best cook of Hidden Springs?


Tiberius: try my salad and see for yourself...

Alice: honestly, if you don't take that serving plate from under my nose I'm going to eat the whole of it!

Tobias: oh no...

Leo: what's the matter?

Tobias: Tib prepared the autumn salad as well... mine will never be as good as his!


Kendra: aww how cute to see our kids playing together!


Scarlette: and soon there will be a new addition to the lot! Feels like yesterday that we were in uni, doesn't it Kyle? And look at Harry--

Kyle: shush ladies, the game is on!


Scarlette: ....


Kendra: men....


Leo: wow, this autumn salad is really good Tib!


Amy: you really are the best cook in Hidden Springs!

Kendra: told ya!






















Leo: you know what guys? You should all come over sometimes and we can have a big dinner party all together... maybe in the summer, so we can have a barbecue by the pool!

Scarlette: yep, when the baby comes... and your baby comes...we can have a big summer party! It's not long to the warm season now!

Alice: although it doesn't feel so... it keeps freezing in the nights!


Tiberius: and full moon nights are always eery... I think we should start heading home, Kendra, the full moon makes me feel anxious...



Tiberius: ... you never know who might be lurking outside ...



Nick: yay I got a biiiiig boogie here!


Ella: eww... that's disgusting....


Nick: do you want to see it Ella?


Ella: no thank you, I don't want to have nightmares...


Amy: why should Nick give you nightmares Ella? Nick, have you been scaring your cousin?


Nick: who me? Nooooo


Amy: come on now, time to go!



Nick: but I want to stay! Ella said there are zombies outside who want to eat us! I'm going to have nightmares!



Ella: hehehehehe


Harry: don't worry Nick, you have your mum to protect you! It must be nice to be hold by your mother... although you might not remember when you'll grow up... but I am certain my mum was not there to hold me when I had nightmares... my dad was, which was great, but still...


Amy: ... so sad... poor boy...


Harry: I think we're going now Ella, but I'll be back soon okay?

Ella: good night big brother Harry!


Tyler: hey you, ugly zombie, who are you trying to scare on the road? We're over here! Come on Purple Dino, let's show the ugly zombie what we can do! We will protect the house!



Tiberius: hey little one, what are you doing here all alone?


Tyler: I'm not alone dad, Purple Dino and myself are making sure that that ugly zombie doesn't come in!


Tiberius: and you're not scared? How brave... you must take after your mother! Although I have to say that an elder zombie with a Snowflake jumper doesn't look very scary now, does he...



Harry: I knew there was someone watching us!


Nick: oh no! The zombie wants to eat us! Ella was right!

Amy: oh don't worry Nick, nobody will eat us...

Nick: but I'm scared mummy!

Toby: what have you been telling your cousin, Ella?


Ella: just the truth! Harry said that on full moon nights zombies lurk outside and wait for a victim to come close enough to bite them!


Kyle: Harry! You shouldn't tell certain things to Ella, she's too young and impressionable!

Harry: but she was not scared! And I wanted to warn her for when she grows up! I didn't do anything wrong dad...


Alice: wow, welcome to the world of having children...


Leo: scary... I mean, not that I'm scared but...

Alice: I know what you mean, I am scared! Me and Amy were the youngest, I've never seen any younger sibling grow up... I don't really know how to deal with kids...

Leo: don't worry Alice, I'm sure we will be good parents, we'll help each other! Besides, you can always ask your mom, she does have plenty of experience! Now, shall we go home? Before those creepers try to get into the house...


These creepers XD XD



Leo: those zombies gave me the creeps...



Leo: something must be done, it's not... safe to have zombies spawning every full moon! Isn't there a cure or something?


Alice: I don't know... it's always felt normal to me, full moon means zombie, meaning it's better to stay indoors... but it's not too bad, having a relaxed night at home!

Leo: but still... I worry about our child! It's not safe...

Alice: oh don't worry about that, he or she will survive as we all have... by the way, look at my belly, it's grown a lot! I bet it won't be too long....


Alice: morning mum! What's cooking?


June: morning love, I've made french toasts!


Alice: morning Lumi! Did you have a good sleep?

Bonehilda: Mrs June, those horses keep eating Master Arni's plants! Something must be done about them, they'll end up destroying all of Master Arni's hard work!

June: oh, don't worry about that, we're planning to have a big vegetable patch in the new extension!


Bonehilda: still, it is so frustrating!!!



June: and she left the rubbish on the floor because..... that bone maid is so useless, I really don't know why we keep her...


Alice: yummi, nice smell, let me through mother, I need those french toasts now!


Alice: I think baby likes french toasts...



Alice: mmm these are so good... so good!

June: I'm glad baby likes them *giggles*


June: I'll make loads when he or she comes!


Alice: I don't think it will be long, I'm getting huge!

June: actually, I think all that food is helping...


Alice: what did you just say?


June: nothing, I said nothing....


Alice: umph.


Leo: Alice, what's wrong?


Alice: Leo, do you think I'm fat?


Leo: what?!

Alice: seriously, do you think I'm fat?

Leo: you're not fat, you're having a baby Alice!

Alice: but mum kinda hinted that I'm eating too much and that's why I'm getting huge!


Leo: naah, I'm sure she didn't mean that... the baby is growing and claims food!


Alice: I'm always hungry, always!

Leo: come on, let me check what the baby thinks...



Leo: hello? Anyone there?

Alice: ouch it kicked!

Leo: good, it's listening!


Leo: it's your dad speaking, can you hear me? So, we were having a discussion over here and wanted your opinion...



Alice: Leo, I don't think the baby can understand what you're saying... *laughs*


Leo: no no, let me do this. So, I was trying to tell your mum how beautiful she is looking with this big belly and we wanted your opinion!


Leo: wait, what did you say?


Alice: Leo.. *laughs*

Leo: shush, I'm listening...


Leo: oh yes, I agree with you baby! This is what I thought as well!


Alice: so, what is the baby saying?


Leo: that you're the most beautiful mummy in the world of course!


Alice: what!


<3 <3 <3



Leo: was the message clear enough?


Alice: I got the point, yes... *giggles*


Alice: it just feels like ages! I would like the baby to be out now! And I can't concentrate on much else....this waiting...so long...


Leo: how about relaxing a bit on the lounger and watching the sunset together? It's not too cold tonight, although you never know when the next freeze might come!


Alice: I can't wait for warm days... we haven't been able to use the pool yet!


Leo: yep, only Lumikki has had this pleasure... still too cold!

Alice: you are right, when the warm weather comes, we must organise a big family party, like the ones that mum was throwing when we were still living in Appaloosa Plains! Feels like ages ago and I was only a child, but I do remember the crowded parties, I loved them!

Alice: who knows if this little one will like them too? We have this big house with such a lovely garden, we must organise lots of family parties!

Leo: I'm sure the baby will love them... it's a family tradition for you! And I have to say I quite enjoy it... as for me, everything has always been so tough and we never had any tradition...


Leo: but I want this baby to have loads! I want to give him or her the best childhood possible... with the best family possible!


Alice: aww Leo, I'm sure we will... be good parents I mean, and give this child a loving family...

Leo: and possibly lots of brothers and sisters to come!

Alice: wait a minute, you haven't met your first child yet and you're already planning for more?!?! Let me rest Mr Love! *giggles*


June: mmm this looks almost ready...



June: Apple jam... I had never made jam before but hopefully it will be good! It looks good... I'm proud of myself, preparing healthy food for my family! Well done June!



Leo: hey darling, did you know that your mum was making jam?


Alice: uh? I didn't know she could make jam...

Leo: well she can, and it smells good! What are you reading?


Alice: a pregnancy book... although I can't really concentrate...

Leo: why is that?

Alice: I don't know....I feel....


Alice: weird ... like....



Leo: oh my goodness the baby's coming!!!


Alice: oh yes, as if the baby wanted to come out...


Leo: aaaaargh somebody heeeeelp!!!!



Leo: holy plumbob what should I do? What should I do?????



Alice: relax Leo, everything is under contr----



Alice: ---OOOOL!!!! Or NOT!!! Paaaaaaaaain!!!!!



Leo: oh my goodness Alice!!!



Leo: What can I do???



Alice: so much for the not panic! So I guess we could go to the hospital....


Leo: oh yes, hospital, yes! Let's go!


Arni: hey darling, where are you going?


Alice: oh, just the hospital...


Alice: I'll see you later...


Arni: hospital? Why---


Arni: holy plumbob!!! The baby's coming!!!



Leo: don't worry, we have it all under control! We'll be back before you know it!



Arni: oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness!



Arni: my daughter's having a baby!!!!!



June: what's with all the screaming? I just made some delicious jam, wanna taste? Hey, where is everyone?



Leo: Alice, I don't want to upset you or anything but.... shouldn't I drive?


Arni: okay, I have something to tell you, but don't freak out okay?

June: you are making me anxious...

Arni: Alice is in labor! She's gone to the hospital with Leo...


June: oh my goodness!!! Really?



Arni: I know, we're having a baby!!!


June: no, they are! But we are having another grandchild... isn't it exciting? I can't wait to meet him! Or her!


June: we have had such a wonderful life Arni... if I think back, and I think of when I first met you in Aurora Skies, I would have never imagined that we would be here today, waiting for our third grandchild to be born...



Arni: I did!


June: really?

Arni: well, I hoped for it to happen anyway!


Leo: .... and what is a police box doing in the hospital car park?


Alice: uh... what?

Leo: doesn't matter, just wanted to take your mind off things...


Alice: thanks for the effort, but it's not that easy, see, I have this huge belly and costant pain to remind me that I'm about to have a baby... next time I walk out of this door it will be with our baby in my arms... I can't believe it!


Leo: but it's true... and I'm so happy! Come on darling, let's go in, I'll hold your hand...


aaand it's a baby girl! Welcome to the world of this crazy legacy little Aneira! 



She was born good and loving the outdoors. 



Leo: everyone, we're home! The three of us!!!


June: oh my goodness!!


June: it's a baby girl! Awwww she's so beautiful! Congratulations!!

Alice: thanks mum... we named her Aneira. It's elvish name, it means snow, or anyway refers to the snow. We fell in love in winter and we thought it made sense... besides, the night I woke up and found out I was pregnant it was freezing cold!

June: awww welcome to the world little Aneira!


[Aneira is actually a Welsh name, and eira does mean snow. I thought my elves should have Welsh names, they kinda sound elvish don't you think? XD Gwydion is Welsh as well by the way. So if you see different looking names, from now on you'll know that I didn't make them up, they're probably Welsh XD and if you look them up in google you'll find out interesting stories :D]



Arni: she's so beautiful... and I'm so happy I could cry! Come on Arni, get yourself together and control your emotions!



Alice: awww my beautiful baby girl...


Arni: keep a straight face, keep a straight face...


Alice: are you happy dad?


Arni: absolutely delighted! But don't talk to me too much otherwise I will cry of joy!

June: oh Arni, you old sentimental!


Bonehilda: ooh what have I just seen! We got an addition to the family! A little lady to take care of! Awww old Bonehilda is happy...



Alice: there, sleep well little one!



Alice: it's three in the morning and we all need a good long sleep don't we?



June: aww she's so beautiful!


Arni: do you think she'll get pointy ears when she grows up?

Leo: possibly... we can't tell yet! But whatever her ears look like, she's my wonderful baby girl!

Bonehilda: can I get through? I want to have a peek at this lovely creature!


Alice: don't you dare to scare her!

Bonehilda: I don't want to scare her, I love children, I'll take care of her!

Arni: ... and we'll make sure to keep an eye on you....


Alice: I can't believe she's finally here! We have a beautiful daughter!


Leo: yes we do... you've done a wonderful job Alice...

Alice: we both have!


Shameka: and look who's here! Awwww so it was true! The news had reached the netherworld of a beautiful baby girl being born in the love household...and there she is!


Shameka: awww adorable great granddaughter! Don't worry little one, your old great grandma is here to protect you during the night... although there's nothing really that could threaten your sweet dreams...

Bonehilda: aww such a sweet baby! I bet she's having sweet dreams!

Shameka: .... or almost nothing....


Shameka: I'm watching you, Bonehilda! Don't you dare to wake her up...



Bonehilda: why is nobody trusting me? I'm here to look after her not to scare her! Besides, do you think a ghost would not scare her? I'm quite offended, I think I'll go play some hopscotch while you think of what I said!


Shameka: and make sure you think of what I said! I'm her great grandma, ghost or not, it's better than a walking skeleton!

Aneira: *cries*

Shameka: there, see what you've done? You woke her up!


Leo: don't cry my darling, daddy's here! What is wrong with you? Did you have a bad dream?


Shameka: it was that skeleton of a maid you keep on having...she scared her!


Leo: oh no look, I think she was just hungry...


Shameka: hungry and scared! You should really get rid of her...


Leo: are you happy now? Yes? See, you're smiling now!



Leo: who's the happy girl!!


Aneira: *laughs*


Alice: morning my lovely family! Everything alright?


Leo: yes my darling, everything under control... Aneira was hungry but now she's feeling better!


Leo: luckily bottle feeding is easier than bathing a baby... that bathing thing scares me!


Alice: seriously?


Leo: there you are little darling, rest for a while while I talk to your mummy, will you?



Leo: good lad you are, and a good daddy... Alice picked you well! I can go now, it's sunrise and my time here is over! Enjoy your beautiful family you two... see ya!



Shameka: yes, I do have to go but a little stop in the kitchen has never done any harm...



Alice: were you really having a conversation with my grandma?


Leo: why not, she's nice!


Alice: yes she is, I'm just worried that Aneira might be scared...


Leo: oh, a ghost is not the worst thing she can see in this house! For example, how about that walking skeleton right behind you?


Bonehilda: awww you've woken up little darling! Did you have a good sleep? I hope that ghost didn't scare you!


Alice: ..... seriously?


Alice: ok now, move over, I think we'll try that swing thing over there... to give her some fun!



Alice: there you are baby girl, how do you like your swing?



Alice: aww I think she likes it, look! She's fallen asleep!



Alice: she looks so peaceful!



Arni: so, what are you cooking with such a big smile, my dear wife?


June: eggs machiavellian! Not sure what they are, one of the ingredients is watermelon, weird, isn't it? But I feel happy this morning and wanted to try something new!


Arni: these eggs are... uhm... 


June: watch what you're saying my dear husband...

Arni: well, I just find the watermelon and eggs match a bit... different...

June: it's haute cuisine my dear husband!

Alice: I'm sure Leo will like them...


Arni: there you are, just in time to taste one amazing breakfast cooked by my lovely wife!


Leo: uh.... thanks... what is that smirk for?

Arni: smirk? What smirk? I have no smirk...

June: ....

June: I hope you like my eggs machiavellian... nobody else seemed to appreciate....


Leo: they are... uh.... different!


June: okay, I give up, I'll go back to pancakes....

Leo: yay! I mean, cool, your pancakes are really amazing June...


Alice: how do you like your new pushchair Aneira? Are you ready to go on a nice stroll? We're going to see the new place where grandma and grandpa are planning to build the farming extension! 



Alice: .... and it's just next door! Isn't it exciting?



Arni: yes, I do want those builders coming over asap! No, I do not accept delays, we have a horse emergency here, we need stables!


Arni: I can't believe it! They should have been here today! What is wrong with these people? I so wanted to show the work in progress but instead, there's just an open field!


With a lovely view though!



June: oh well, we've seen enough, we can go home now... going forward, I think it would be great to install a gate on this fence, so that it's easier just to walk from one garden to the other!



June: hey granny Juliet! What a surprise! What brings you here?


Juliet: why, my new great great granddaughter of course! Shameka told me lots about her!


Juliet: Aneira, eh? Cute name, cute name... now, where is she? I want to see her with my old eyes!


June: oh, I'm sorry but Alice, Leo and Aneira are still in the new land, discussing vegetable patches possibilities with Arni...


June: I do have a video though! Look how cute she is!



Juliet: awww she's adorable! Shameka was so right! When is her birthday? I take it you will invite me to her party right?


June: er.... sure, why not!


Speaking of which...


Alice: hello mysterious party phone number? I would like to organise a party. A birthday party, for my daughter... no, casual dress, nothing formal.... about 1 pm yes.... and here's the list of invitees....


June: wow, so many people... it looks like one of those big family parties I liked to throw in Appaloosa Plains... I like it! But I'd better get ready to fight for the cake!


Ella: daddy look! All the gnomes have turned up for the party! 

Ella: We need to be quick or they'll eat all of our cake!


And look who's also here? Looks like Scarlette had another girl! Meet Elena! (yes I know, what are the odds of my computer choosing similar names for two sisters? Not even twins...oh well!)

She got granny June's hair and green eyes like her aunties...which I think go back to great grandpa Sebastian! Isn't she adorable? <3


Alice: wow, so many people have turned up...


Leo: you do have a big family! And everybody's excited to see Aneira grow up!


Crowd: woo hooo happy birthdaaaaaay!



Crowd: *cheering*



Alice: come on darling, let's blow your candle...



Crowd: *cheering*


Wait a minute.... can you spot a figure in the background? Over there, by the pumpkin patch....


Catherine! What are you doing over there? Your niece is having birthday! Which is the reason why you have been invited over today...


Catherine: hahaha these sprinklers are so much fun! I can't resist!

O_o whatever....


Alice: wait a sec, maybe I should not leave my baby on the grass like this.... is she really going to grow up? Maybe the candles didn't work....



But of course she is! Look at this cutie <3 <3 <3 She got her grand grandmother Shameka's hair and her daddy's eyes! Beautiful <3 <3



Aneira: am I beautiful?


I'm in awe <3 <3


Aneira: are my boogies beautiful as well? 


.... moving on ....


Alice: I can't believe this happens all the time! Why are we always, and I say ALWAYS stuck fighting for cake? Why can't we just queue up like normal people?


Bonehilda: fight! Fight! Fight!


Tobias: I got the first slice woo hoo! Behold, daughters of mine, and start learning the fine art of getting the first slice of cake!



Catherine: has anyone mentioned cake?



Nick: why is auntie Catherine wearing a swimming suit?


Bonehilda: tut tut naughty girl, she had fun with the sprinklers and now she wants cake... not good! She should queue up and get the last slice, if anything is left! You don't disappear to lady Aneira's birthday party and then claim the cake, no no no!


Amy: phew, I'm glad we made it, I was starving!



Mark: hahahaha look! Catherine is wearing a swimming suit! So inappropriate! I say she should not be allowed cake...


Catherine: hey!

Alice: oh stop it everyone, you're giving me a headache!


Ella: oooh a toy box! I hadn't seen it!



Ella: luckily these two novices got the two rockets... so I can play with Green Dino woo hoo! 


Elena: I love you rocket you're the most beautiful toy ever!

Ella: .... and let's her believe that....


Ella: green Dino is the best!




Elena: noooo I love my rocket! 



Aneira: yep, rockets rock!


Come on girls, all inside to take a family portrait!

Aneira: a what?


A family portrait! All the Love cousins so far! Aren't they cute?


Nick: wow, this baby is heavy...

Aneira: I fear he's gonna drop me...


Ella: and what with this family portrait business? Do we get to keep a copy at least?



Aneira: my cousins are so funny! I like them!



Aneira: but now they've left and I'm all alone again...



Alice: there you are baby chick! All in yellow and ready for bed time!




Aneira: but mum, I'm not tired! Not at all! I want to play with Ella and Elena again!


Alice: what is it that you're trying to say? Oh, we need to start working on your skills, I feel like you'll be able to talk very soon! Isn't it, sweetie?


Alice: oh dear, I'm so tired....



Alice: I feel like I could fall asleep right now...


Aneira: you go to sleep mummy, you're tired! I can look after myself, me and Mr Fluff here, we'll have fun!


Bonehilda: aww such a beautiful young lady you are! Who are you chatting to? Do you want to have a chat with old auntie Bonehilda?


Aneira: you're not my aunt, go away! 


Bonehilda: uhm, I don't think she likes me...


Aneira: I said leave! You're scaring Mr Fluffs!


Finally, it looks like the "builders" have completed their work, and now the Loves have a farming extension next door!



With a brand new vegetable garden, beehive, chickens and cows!



And horse stables and enclosure of course!


June: what are you reading, Alice?

Alice: oh, nothing, just a thing about taking care of a farm...

June: oh, forget the book and enjoy the day! It's chilly for being almost summer, but it's a beautiful day!




June: isn't it, little one?


June: Leo, are you alright?


Leo: sure, just trying to figure out how to milk this cow... it didn't look that difficult in the manual...

Cow: ... manual?!?!


Leo: yay! Done! Fresh milk directly from the producers haha! Wanna have a taste Annie?


Aneira: no!


Arni: ooh this last freeze sent the plants to sleep again... but don't you worry little plants, summer is coming soon and you can wake up then! And I'll take care of you...



Leo: and in the meanwhile, there are always the sprinklers!


Arni: .....

Seriously, Leo? It's not every day you see a former King of the Elves playing with the sprinklers in a vegetable patch O_o


Alice: I'm so happy we got hens! I remember we had them in Appaloosa Plains...



Alice: look! Fresh eggs!



Alice: and all so close to home.... amazing!


June: speaking of home... come with me, Alice....


June: look, here is the place where we would like to build the cottage.... lovely view, don't you think?


Alice: indeed! Isn't it a bit steep though?

June: yes it is... and we might not be able to do it, but we'll see what we can do...


Leo: .... seriously? What do you have against pointy ears and purple hair?



Leo: I can't believe what I'm hearing! Now I know why they call you evil Charles!



Leo: so disappointing... I did not want to believe the stories about you but I have to say your reputation precedes you!



Leo: and don't you dare to turn your back on me, we haven't finished arguing! Come back here, and fight like a man!


...... moving on ......


Arni: well, I have to say this vegetable garden has a really lovely view... it will be relaxing to tend to my veggies on long summer days... we could even make wine with all these grapes! It could be a nice family activity... I know I was born up north and love the cold, but yes I really can't wait for warm days!




To be continued.....





So here it is, the new farming extension! With some much needed room for the poor horses who before were stuck in the garden eating Arni's plants... and the cottage will come asap! So stay tuned!

And as always, thanks for reading :)









No comments:

Post a Comment