Tuesday 14 June 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 8

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time the first baby of the new generation Aneira was born. Isn't she a cutie? <3 Do you think it's already time to get her a sibling? ;) Read on and enjoy!

It's almost summer in Hidden Springs and the Loves are enjoying the new farming extension, and are planning to build a cottage by the sea.


And of course they're spoiling little Aneira, everybody is in awe with her!


Leo: come on sweetie, one foot after the other, you can do it!

Aneira: .....


Alice: come on darling, you can do it! Go to your daddy!


Aneira: mm this doesn't seem safe.... better sit down and wait for them to pick me up!


Leo: oookay, let's try again...

Alice: I think she's tired, Leo...

Leo: no, I think she just doesn't like trying new things... but don't you want to learn to walk like your mummy and daddy?


Alice: mum.... you're missing your granddaughter first steps! Are you alright? You look worried...

June: uh, what? Oh, no, I was just thinking that now that we've finished working on this extension, we should start working on the other one, the cottage...

Alice: yes but it's not urgent, is it? Or are you planning to elope with dad or something? *laughs*

June: uhm... I just wanted to have it ready for the Summer... it would be nice to have a Summer party here and being able to host the rest of the family overnight! And you know, there is Nick, and Toby and Scarlette already have two kids... and I bet it won't be long for more kids to come into the picture... I think it would be nice to have a place for parties for when they grow up....

Alice: wow, you're thinking very far mum!


June: well yes but... isn't it an amazing place? So peaceful and quiet... and Aneira seems to love the fresh air!

Alice: yes, she seems to enjoy staying outdoors... she loves nature... and the animals!


Michael: look, Susie, there they are!


Michael: hey guys! How it's going? We came to have a look at the new farming extension! And it's looking great!


Alice: Michael! And... Susie!


Alice: oh my goodness, are you....


Michael: yes, we also came to give you the good news! Looks like our family is expanding as well!


June: woo hooo! What had I just told you, Alice?


June: Another grandchild on the way!


Alice: Susie! I just saw you the other day at Aneira's party and didn't suspect anything! Although it is true that you had to leave early because you were not feeling well... but I can't believe it!

Susan: I couldn't believe it at first, and it's still hard to believe it's true!


Susan: you know, for a very long time I thought I didn't want to have children... the thought kinda scared me you know, having an evil witch for a mother must be tough you know! But then it happened... and I'm so happy!

Alice: and I'm so happy for you!!!


Alice: congratulations Susie! I'm sure you're going to be a great mother!


Susan: thank you... I'm really, really happy....


Alice: and you're going to be a great daddy, Mickey!

June: yes, yes, but you must promise to bring my grandchild over as much as you can, okay?

Michael: of course, mum...

June: I want to spoil him! Or her... I need to spoil all my grandchildren! And you know, I'm already planning to build a cottage over there by the sea... so that when they all grow up they can all have a party together, but it will be in a safe place close to home! Isn't it a great idea?

Michael: wow, you're really thinking far ahead mum... my child is not even born yet?

June: but it's good to have a plan you know... so, can you promise me that you'll let me spoil your kid?


Michael: of course mum... as long as it's not too much spoiling!

June: not too much... just a little bit! Okay?


Leo: wanna take a break little one?

Aneira: yuuus me tired!


Aneira: I walked enough for today! Now time to play yes!


Susan: wow this place is amazing! So relaxing!

June: indeed! And wait till we build the cottage!

Susan: cottage?

Alice: yes, mum is planning to build a cottage over there, on the sea... so that she can elope with dad when she's had enough of us, and also, when our kids get teen ager they can have a safe place to party... isn't it so, mum?


Susan: wow, you're thinking of teenagers already! My child isn't even been born yet... but it's a thoughtful thing to do June, it's a very good idea!

June: not just that! But yes, thank you Susie, I'm glad you appreciate my idea...

Leo: so... excited to be a father Michael?

Michael: I'm absolutely ecstatic!


Arni: hey guys, nice to see you! What are you all talking about?

June: the cottage! They're taking fun of me for thinking so far ahead... but Susie likes my idea! By the way...

Michael: dad, the big news is that I'm going to be a father! Look at Susie, isn't she blooming?


Arni: wow congratulations guys!! I'm going to have another grandchild, so cool!

Michael: thanks dad... I can't wait for the baby to be born!! And then I might come over for advice...


Leo: any time!

Arni: wow, another grandchild... the fifth! After Nick, Ella, Elena, Aneira... and now Michael and Susie's kid... I'm glad we have enough space here at the farming extension, so we can have a massive party this summer!


Susan: it would be lovely indeed, but hopefully the weather will be warmer! I can't believe it's almost Summer and it still freezes at night!

Michael: you know, feels like yesterday when we had that big adventure in the Elven Kingdom... and look at us now! All with growing families!


Michael: I'm glad we're still close, it's great to be part of such a big and loving family! I hope our kids will appreciate it too when they grow up...


Alice: oh, I'm sure they will... and who knows how big the family is going to get? As dad said, we have almost five kids already in the new generation... but I bet the number will grow soon! By the way, have you heard of Catherine recently?

Susan: uh, not really....

June: now that you make me think of it, I haven't talked to her since Aneira's birthday...

Alice: and me! I think we should pay her and Jay a visit and who knows, they might have news as well!


Aneira: hello big doggy!


Lumikki: you smell good kid, I think I like you!


Aneira: you're cute! And soft! Let me give you a biiiiiig hug! We're going to be best friends!


Aneira: look, I'm even going to share my boogie with you. That's what best friends do! Do you want some?

Lumikki: .....


Lumikki: I think I'm alright...


Lumikki: do you have a kid in that big belly, strange sim? When is your kid coming out? I like kids!


Susan: er... guys, your dog is staring at me... what does she want? She's making me feel nervous... you know I'm not much a dog person, I prefer cats myself... I don't bond with dogs! Michael...


Michael: don't worry, Lumi is alright! But actually I think we'd better go now, I don't want you to tire yourself too much!

Susan: oh, I'm not tired, it's been so relaxing, just sitting on the grass chatting... it's a glorious day! I think it's good for the baby if I get a lot of fresh air...

Leo: so, you're going then... but please let us know when the new baby comes, okay?


Alice: yay, I'm going to be an auntie again!


Alice: so cool!!!


Alice: but wait! Before you go, I wanted to play you a song with my guitar! I just started practising you see...


Alice: it can be hard sometimes - ouch! But look, I can actually produce some music! I'm not that bad, am I?


Michael: er.... yes but I think we'll be back when you've practised some more my dear sister...

Alice: wait! Where are you all going!


Michael: she's not that bad actually... I think we can survive for a couple of minutes...


Alice: cool, I had my first concert! I'm so happy!!

Aneira: mummy it's raining... it's raining big chunks of ice! Ouch they hurt! Mummy the big ice cube hurt me! I don't like this place anymore, let's go home!


Aneira: mummy has gone to get food and left me on the floor... this is not cool! Where is my green milk?

June: Arni, there was something I've been meaning to talk to you about...

Arni: what is it my darling?

June: well I was thinking... now that we have so much space, we could do with another pet, could we not?

Arni: another pet! We already have a dog and two horses...

June: yes I know but I was thinking... what about adopting a kitten? Aneira might like it...


Arni: but of course darling, if you want a kitten, let's get a kitten!

June: really?

Arni: anything you want, my dear wife!


June: so cool! I'm going to call the adoption service right now! I'm sure they have a kitten looking for a loving home!


And indeed they had... welcome to Love House Paws! He came - luckily - with the non destructive trait!


June: hello my little darling! Aren't you a cutie? I'm sure you'll love it here!


June: Lumi, come and see our latest addition! I got you a little friend!

Lumikki: uh... little friend?


Lumikki: oh... a kitten! Hello you....

Paws: ... you're.... big!


Lumikki: and you smell a funny cat smell, but I still want to play with you!


Lumikki: let's play little one! And then I'll take you around so you can explore the place!


Aneira: ... what is going on downstairs? I hear Lumikki barking... I want to know what's going on!!! I'm tired of talking to myself in the mirror, I want to get out!


Bonehilda: there there little one, don't get upset, old Bonehilda is here!

Aneira: oooh can you get me out of here? Thank youuu!


Aneira: actually, you're not too bad as I had thought... you saved me from the playpen I'll be forever grateful!

Bonehilda: I'm not sure what this kid is saying but I assume it's all good things, right?


Arni: uh-uhm.... I came here to pick up Aneira... I'm her grandfather and I have a right of precedence!

Bonehilda: oh well, first comers first served...

Arni: I can't believe you just said that! I'm your master!

Bonehilda: and as such you should be pleased that I look after your grandchild, not upset!

Arni: but still...

Bonehilda: whatever, I came first!


Paws: actually, I don't think I like the rain too much... and I think I'm quite hungry now....

Lumikki: don't you? Oh well, better explore the garden again when the sun is shining then! Come on little one, let's get in to have some nice food! I'll let you eat from my bowl if you want...


Paws: nom nom this dog food is so good!


Paws: and this new scratch house is amazing! I think I'm going to love it here!


Alice: .... Leo.... when did we get a kitten?

Leo: while you were in the kitchen eating cake... your mum adopted him from the shelter!

Alice: oh alright... I heard noises but didn't pay too much attention...


Bonehilda: there you are little lady, you'll be fine over here with your parents!

Aneira: thank you Bonehilda, I'll never think bad of you again!


Paws: and who are you? You're so tiny for a human...


Paws: and you have a funny smell... but I like it!

Aneira: awwww when did we get a kitten? It's so cuuuuute!


Aneira: there, I decided. When I'm older I want to have a house full of dogs and cats!


Alice: so, do you like the latest addition to the household uh? Try to say kitten!

Aneira: uh? Why are you trying to teach me to talk? I can already talk, can't you hear?


Alice: come on darling, it's not difficult, kit-ten!

Aneira: .... maybe you didn't get what I just said? I can talk already!


Alice: ... I'm not sure what you're saying but I'm sure you can do that, it's not too difficult! Come on love, try again, kit-ten!

Aneira: ....

Alice: ok, let's try with something easier. Say mummy! Mum-my...


Aneira: .... does it mean that .... for all this time... none of you has got a word of what I've been saying?!?!?! We don't speak that differently, as I can understand you perfectly! I can't believe it!!

Alice: oh, come on Annie, it's not that difficult.... I would love to hear you say mummy!


June: okay, everything seems under control now. Aneira is sleeping in her cot, the pets are quiet... Bonehilda is out of the way... we can finally have some dinner!


Arni: a leftovers dinner...

June: oh well, you don't want food to go to waste, do you?

Leo: actually, I'm quite happy to have this vegetarian dim sum again! It's delicious!

June: thanks, Leo...


Arni: unfortunately I got the eggs machiavellian... I mean, luckily there was still some eggs machiavellian left!

June: I'll pretend I didn't hear...


Arni: how did you manage to find that french toast, Alice?

Alice:*giggles* I had hidden it in a secret place in the fridge! It's my favourite at the moment and didn't want anyone else to have it!

Arni: mean...


Bonehilda: What!!! I came for a dirty dish which was over here and now it's not!

Arni: June took it to the dishwasher and saved you a job, you should be happy!


Bonehilda: helloooo?!?!?!?! How am I supposed to be doing my job if other people are doing it for me?!?!


Bonehilda: it doesn't make any sense! Why do you keep me here, then?

Arni: believe me, I keep asking myself the same question...


Alice: oooh that was delicious! I wonder if I can find some more in the fridge....

Arni: ... seriously? Are you not eating too much, Alice?

Alice: but I'm hungry!!!

Leo: .....


Arni: sorry love, I won't say anything anymore but I just thought---

Alice: well while you think I'll go have another serving!


Bonehilda: aaah good girl, she left me her plate to clear!


Bonehilda: and what will you do, master Arni? Will you wash your dish or will you leave it to me so that I feel useful in this household?

Arni: uh, what? Whatever....


Alice: ooooh this looks like a huge slice of cake... I shouldn't eat it really.... but it's there, looking at me... and it looks delicious! I didn't know we still had leftovers from Aneira's cake.... to eat it or not to eat it, that is the question....

June: ......


Alice: well, I think I can always start dieting tomorrow!

Bonehilda: move over lady June, here comes Bonehilda with a pile of dishes to wash!

June: ....


Alice: urgh I don't feel very well now... I think I should not have eaten that cake... too much sugar!


Alice: what is wrong with me? I'm craving sugar all the time!


June: Arni...

Arni: yes my lovely wife?

June: I just thought to ask you... I might be seeing things but... I'm a bit worried for Alice...

Arni: Alice? What is wrong with her?

June: nothing it's just... she's behaving a bit weird, isn't she?


Arni: oh, because she keeps raiding the fridge?

June: yes....and she doesn't aim for healthy food at all...

Arni: well, have you thought that she might be....

June: yes I have but she hasn't said anything and this has been going on for a while so...


June: well, it would be wonderful if she was, wouldn't it?

Arni: grand child number six on the way!


Leo: Alice, what's up? Why the sad face?


Alice: I don't know... I feel... weird! I think I've eaten too much and I feel sick now... it's just... for some reason I've been very nervous lately and eating a lot... but I should really stop before it gets out of control!


Leo: come here my darling, I'm sure a cuddle will make you feel better...

Alice: it sure does *smiles*


Leo: don't worry Alice, lots of new things have happened in our life recently, it might just be it! Just relax and you'll feel better...

Alice: I sure feel better when I'm with you....


It's the dead of the night and everyone is sleeping peacefully in the Love Household....


But it looks like not everyone is sleeping peacefully in Hidden Springs!

Burglaaaaaaar!!!!! Bonehilda where are you!!!!!


Bonehilda: have you called?

Stop drinking yourself to oblivion and get out and fight the burglar!

Bonehilda: did you say burglar? Very well, very well...


Burglar: mwahahaha everybody's fast asleep and nobody will suspect that I'm around! Mwahahahaha


Bonehilda: oh, good evening sir, do you need anything?

Burglar: and what is this... thing?


Bonehilda: hey, who did you call a thing? It's not something you'd tell to a lady! We don't have gentlemen anymore...

Burglar: er... what?


Bonehilda: I'll show you what a lady can do!

Burglar: ouch! This skeleton thing bit me!


Bonehilda: skeleton thing who?


Burglar: ouch....

Bonehilda: and don't you dare come around this area ever again! Understood?


Bonehilda: now, run for your life before I tell my friends to chase you...

Burglar: uh.... friends? Oh dear!


Yay for Bonehilda! That's the way to go!

Bonehilda: thank you, thank you. But stop with the compliments or you'll make me blush!

.........


Morning Alice, are you feeling better?

Alice: uhm... not much really... I kept having this dream where our house got robbed...


It would have come true, but luckily you employ Bonehilda! She scared the burglar away...

Alice: oh really? Cool! I knew she could be of some use... but it's not that, I feel...


Alice: ... queasy...


Alice: oh my goodness it's still that cake! Maybe it wasn't that good after all, I should have thrown it away!


Aneira: mummyyy!!

Alice: oh, you can say it now! I'm so happy! Good morning my little darling...


Aneira: pick me up mummyyyy!


Alice: how about having a refreshing morning bath?

Aneira: uhm... not sure....


Aneira: oh, but it's so cool! I like bubbles!


Alice: good girl! You seem to like water, don't you?

Aneira: yes, I think I like water!


Alice: and do you also like... the claw!!!! Claw attack!!!!

Aneira: squeeeeee *giggles* more! more!


Alice: I'd love to play with you darling, but mummy is not feeling very well this morning...


Aneira: where are we going?


Aneira: mummy, where are you taking me? A new playroom I didn't yet know about?


Aneira: mum.... this is a toilet....


Alice: .... what am I doing?


Alice: This is not a safe place for you Annie! Sorry, mummy is a bit under the weather today... I'll take you downstairs so that you can play with Paws, okay?


Alice: there, look, you can play with grandpa Arni!


Alice: be good and show him how many words you've learnt, okay?


Alice: oh dear I think I'm gonna be sick!


Alice: this is not good....


Alice: looks like that cake wants to come out!


Alice: hey dad, could you please keep an eye on Aneira for a minute?

Arni: uh, sure.... where are you running to, Alice?


Arni: You alright?

Alice: yeah yeah... I'll be back!


Paws: good morning world!! Oooh starting with a good stretch is always a good way to start the morning...

Alice: ... and of course, the cat chose this very moment for his morning stretch.... why not!


Alice: holy plumbob, just in time....


Alice: bleurghhhhhh.... eww this is disgusting.....


.... and my game decided that this was the best moment to remind Alice that it was her one year anniversary with Leo.... and of course, a picture was taken and posted on my Sims 3 wall... go check it out XD XD


Alice: it's our one year anniversary? Really? So cool! I can't believe we've been married for a year already! We must celebrate!

Well, technically you have not... it's just that having a long seasons duration implies two Love Days within, like, two weeks so.... but anyways! You can celebrate! (But don't frame that picture!)


Alice: let's all go to the park to celebrate!

June: so, I have heard you scared of a burglar last night...

Bonehilda: well yeah, I kinda gave him a lesson and I don't think he's gonna come back any soon!

June: well done you.... I don't say this often but, for once, well done...

Bonehilda: thank you, thank you... I'm cool....


Lumikki: hello little squirrel!


Lumikki: I suggest you move away from here, as they're going to use the car... and you want to be very far away from it when it moves!


Arni: okay everyone, ready?

Alice: ready!

Arni: let's go have some fun at the park!


Although it's love day, there don't seem to be many people enjoying the Spring festival...


Aneira: this park is sooo cool!!! Let me out I want to pick those flowers! And ride those rides... and have my face painted!


Arni: such a nice atmosphere! Lovely weather, lots of flowers... love in the air.... amazing!


Leo: yay! Here comes Queen Aneira on her Queen Bee!

Aneira: *giggles*


Aneira: this is sooooo much fun!!!


Aneira: look at me mummy, I'm riding the Queen Bee!


Alice: well done darling, well done... you're a pro!


Leo: well done my little! You're the Queen of all Bees riders!

Aneira: *giggles*

Leo: now, let's go find your grandpa and grandma.... where do you think they might have gone?


Aneira: grandma!

June: wait a second my darling, granny is concentrating....

Alice: ....


Alice: ooh, the love-o-meter! Maybe I should give it a try and see if Leo still loves me....

Leo: ....


Leo: Alice, what are you doing?

Alice: uhm.... checking if the love-o-meter still works...


Leo: you know that you don't need that, do you?

Alice: I know! But I've been feeling so nervous lately... it's so weird! Life is so busy and goes so fast, there are always things to do, which is fine, but sometimes I just need some time to relax and if I can't have it I get nervous... and I don't even know why!


Leo: I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself Alice, but you're not alone, we're all here to help you, we're all here to take care of Aneira! You can get some relaxing time you know?


Leo: and you know you have a husband who dotes on you and who would do anything for you...

Alice: aww thanks Leo...

Aneira: .... if you've finished flirting I would like to get my face painted!

Leo: now, why don't we call on Michael and Susan on the way back? To see if their new baby is born? How would you like that?

Alice: that would be great!

Aneira: hello? I said I want to have my face painted! Can you understand me???


Alice: ooh that's such a good timing! Deciding to call on Michael and Susie and finding out that they're having a pool party!


Aneira: is that a baby on the floor??



June: Arni... I think our sauna outfits are not appropriate for a pool party...

Arni: yeah, let's get changed


June: now, that's better...

Alice: come on sweetie, aren't you curious to meet your new cousin?


Michael: hi Alice! Have you seen our latest addition? Little Octavia!


Michael: come on sweetie, daddy's here!

Alice: aww she's beautiful!!

Leo: why is everyone leaving babies on the floor?


Leo: hey, am I the only one bothered by poor baby care around here?

Random guy: shush mate, I'm concentrating here!

June: wow I had never seen this game before... so engaging!


Scarlette: hey Alice! I see you've come with your little girl! Too bad I left Ella and Elena at home with Toby...

Alice: why have they not come?

Scarlette: Toby was not feeling well, I think he's caught some late spring germs... and I could not handle the girls on my own, two toddlers are quite a hard job!


Alice: I can imagine...

Scarlette: you'll see when the second one comes!

Alice: actually.... I haven't been feeling very well lately and I thought...


Scarlette: really!!!

Alice: well, it might not be it, but I just thought.... I've been feeling weird, I'm hungry all the time... and upset all the time, Plumbob knows why!

Scarlette: well, it could be it!

Alice: or maybe I've caught germs like Toby...

Scarlette: maybe, or maybe not... well, let me know...

Alice: I will... but there's nothing to say at the moment really... it might just be some germs...


Arni: wanna ride on the ice bee, sweetheart?


Aneira: yaaay I'm the Queen of bees, I can also ride the ice beeee!


Amy: wow Scarlette, I didn't know you had learnt to play guitar!

Scarlette: it's a new hobby of mine... I'm not very good though...


Arni: actually, I think you're pretty good Scarlette! Better than Alice anyway...

Alice: hey! I'm right here, I can hear you dad!


June: ... and while everyone else was outside listening to Scarlette playing... I could sneak in the kitchen and make myself a snow cone!


June: delicious!


Leo: so, it looks like you're grandpa again, Arni!

Arni: I know! Little Octavia, grandchild number five! I'm betting on who's gonna be number six now!


Alice: actually.... Leo?


Leo: yes my darling?

Alice: ....

Leo: what's up? Is anything wrong? Are you alright? You don't look alright... Alice?


Alice: awww!!!! Scarlette was right!!! I was right!!!!


Leo: what? What's happening? Why did you change your clothes?

Alice: Leo! Look!


Alice: Can't you see?

Leo: see what?!


Alice: I think it's gonna be us! We will give dad his sixth grandchild! Looks like I'm pregnant again Leo!

Leo: What!!!!?!?!?!


Leo: Really!!!!!????

Alice: really!


Alice: we're having another baby.... I can't believe it!!!

Leo: this is.... amazing! Alice this is really just amazing!!!


Alice: I know! Aneira will soon have a little brother or sister... it's wonderful...


Leo: you are wonderful my dear...


Leo: and you make me so happy.... I couldn't have asked for a better life...

Alice: oh Leo, and me! And me!


Leo: wow... we're going to be parents again...

Alice: I know...


Alice: and I hope Aneira will be happy as well... she hasn't been only child for long! I hope all our kids will get along as me and my siblings have... and I hope we'll be one big happy and loving family!

Leo: I'm sure we will be... we already are! Although not that big... yet!


Leo: But we're working on it *winks*


Arni: hey guys, sorry to interrupt your flirting, but I need to clear this plate before Bonehilda sees it... or she'll tell me off once again!


Arni: ouch this noise is horrible! We should really thinking of upgrading this one... doesn't it bother you?

Leo: well yes but actually... we have more important things to think about at the moment!


Arni: uh... what?

Alice: we've got something to tell you dad...


Alice: I think your sixth grandchild is on the way!

Leo: yaaaaay! We're so happy!!


Arni: what! Really?!?!?!


Alice: yes dad, we're having another baby!


Arni: this is so cool!! Congratulations guys! Does mum know already?

Alice: thanks dad... and no, we've just found out...


Arni: I'm so happy for you my darling... really really happy...


Arni: hello, in there, can you hear me? It's your grandfather speaking! Just wanted to let you know how thrilled we all are and that we can't wait to get to know you!


Arni: wait, I think it said it's way better off in there than in this crazy household... seriously? That can't be true!

Alice: *laughs* oh stop it dad...


June: hey Leo, what's all the commotion?

Leo: oh, you'll see, you'll see! All good stuff! Alice will tell you... I have to rush to the toilet, sorry...

June: oh, alright...


June: Alice! What is this all about? I wanted to ask Leo but he was... uh... in a rush...

Alice: oh mum! We just told dad...


Alice: you're going to be grandmother again!

June: aww so I was right! I thought it might be it.... congratulations my darling! I'm so happy!!


Arni: wow, the sixth grandchild.... I feel so blessed! I wonder if we'll ever get to ten?

Alice: you can't really see any bump right now...


June: no, here it is, I can see a little! And it will grow... soon! But you have already experienced it...


Leo: woo hoo I'm going to be a father again!! I'm so happy!! So happy I can't sleep...


Leo: better do something useful like watering the garden... I want my kids to be healthy and strong, therefore better have fresh fruits and veg at hand!


Leo: lots of it.... I think I'll tend to the garden till the sun comes up!


Paws: meowwww good morning everyone! What a lovely sunny day!


Paws: and who would you be? I had never seen a see-through cat before...

Rembrandt: that's because I'm a ghost cat! I used to live here once, until I passed... but I can still come over and visit as a ghost! My name is Rembrandt... what is yours?

Paws: I'm Paws... and I'm going to be your friend!


Paws: kitty attack!


Leo: everyone is still asleep, I'll surprise my wife with some fresh pancakes, hand made by her husband!


Leo: it should not be too difficult, I've seen June doing this a lot of times...


Leo: there you go, everything in the food processor...


Leo: morning Ben, what's up? I didn't know you were around...

Benjamin: just came over for a quick bite that's all...


Benjamin: so, what do you have in the fridge for me today, uh?


Benjamin: aaah dim sum! Delicious! And what are you cooking there, mate?

Leo: pancakes... but I've never done them before... hopefully they'll be edible...


Leo: they don't look burnt at least...


Leo: nonono don't get burnt now, pancake, you're almost done!


Leo: aaah this looks nice...


Leo: well done me!


Leo: although now I feel a bit tired... maybe I've worked too hard...

Alice: morning my dear husband! You're up early!


Leo: morning Alice! I made you pancakes!

Alice: aww look, I think the baby bump has grown overnight!


Alice: aww did you say you've made me pancakes? This is so sweet, thank you!


Leo: anything for you my darling!

June: morning guys, you're up early.... and flirting already.... as usual....


June: good! 


June: Oh, do I see pancakes? A ready made breakfast, such a luxury these days!


Alice: morning little darling! Did you have sweet dreams?

Aneira: mummyyyyy!


Alice: shall we get ready? I think it's time to pay a visit to auntie Catherine and Amy, what do you think? I haven't seen them for ages... and I need to break the big news to them!







Catherine: Alice! And Leo and Aneira! What a pleasant surprise! 

Alice: hi Cath, I thought I had not talked to you for ages and I thought that we could come over and say hi.... we see quite a lot of Toby and Scarlette as they live next door, and yesterday Michael and Susie came over a couple of days ago, but you and Amy live almost at the other side of town... by the way, have you heard that they have had a baby?

Catherine: oh yes! Michael phoned, isn't it amazing? The family is expanding!

Alice: well, yes... indeed!

Catherine: come on in, I'll tell Jay we've got guests! 


Catherine: Er.... Jay.... if you could for a second stop playing that game, look who's come over to say hi!

Jay: uh, what? Just a sec okay? I've almost got through this level...


Catherine: *sighs* sorry about that, he can get glued to that console game for ages.... I don't think being a self employed artist has been a good choice... he can spend days just concentrating on his paintings, and days just concentrating on his games!

Alice: oh, I'm sorry to see you upset Cath... but you know, he's an artist and artists are... well, they can be really dedicated to what gives them inspiration... I guess...

Catherine: yes... but it used to be me once, you know...

Alice: oh... but it is still you! Jay has always adored you Cath! It's just... men can be like kids sometimes...


Catherine: I suppose... but anyway, tell me about you! How's life in the main house? How are mum and dad doing? And little Aneira? She's growing up fast! Can she talk and walk already?

Alice: almost! For both... and mum and dad are very well, they're very taken by this farming extension and the cottage...

Catherine: oh yes, I've heard of that!

Alice: but the biggest news is... 


Alice: you're going to be auntie again!

Catherine: what!!!!?!?!?!


Catherine: Alice!!! Is this for real?

Alice: of course it is, there's another little Love on the way... to add up to dad's count of his grandchildren! 



Catherine: oh dear, this is amazing! Congratulations to you both!


Alice: thanks... we're really ecstatic! And we hope Aneira will be as well...

Catherine: this is really amazing news!


Leo: there you go Annie, see, auntie Cath and uncle Jay have a block station for you to play with! Is it not perfect!

Aneira: yessss


Jay: hey mate, wait just a sec, I need to finish this level and then I'll acknowledge you...

Leo: ... alright....

Jay: done! Woo hoo! I can move on to level 113 now! Sooo cool!

Leo: ....


Jay: not much interested in games, are you...

Leo: not really... but then I've never tried... but I wouldn't have time now anyway....

Jay: of course, you've got that little one to look after now!

Leo: indeed...

Jay: they're so cute when they're this tiny! They almost make me feel like I want one myself...


Leo: and don't you?

Jay: uhm not sure it's for me.... they're cute when they're tiny but they don't stay in that stage forever.... 

Leo: yes but....

Jay: and honestly, I'm not sure I would like to have a mini me as a son.... I was quite a handful you know!


Leo: but your situation was different... you were different... and what you can offer to your child today is different...

Jay: uhm... yes perhaps... but still... 

Leo: you can't imagine what a child brings into your life until you have one! And you know, we already have another one on the way!

Jay: wow, congratulations mate!

Leo: thank you... but what I mean is, well, I would give the matter a second thought if I were you... what does Catherine think?

Jay: *sighs* we're not really talking about this, but of course she wants children...


Alice: hey Amy!

Amy: Alice! What a lovely surprise!

Nick: hey auntie Alice and uncle Leo! Hey mum...

Amy: come on in!


Amy: sorry for the horrible grey house... we have just moved in and haven't had time to decorate yet...

Alice: oh forget it, I hope we're not intruding this late, we've been to see Catherine and Jay and we thought to come over here as well, as we don't see you all quite often...


Amy: of course not! You're all very welcome! But tell me, how are things? You look...like you have something to tell me...

Alice: you read my mind Amy... but of course, we're twins! Indeed I have something to tell you.... and that's one more reason why we came over actually...


Alice: we're having another baby!

Amy: whaaaat!!! Already!!!!



Amy: this is sooooo cool sister! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Alice: thanks...


Amy: what do you think, is it going to be a boy or another girl? I think I hope for a boy, Nick feels lonely in a crowd of girl cousins! And when is the baby due?


Alice: I'm not sure, one day or two maybe...

Amy: congratulations baby sis... you look very happy....

Alice: I am, I really am....

Amy: we must celebrate! Let's light a fire and roast some marshmallows!


Amy: I didn't know you were playing guitar, Alice!

Alice: it's a new hobby, I got this guitar last Christmas... and now I've decided to give it a try!


Leo: you're getting better darling...

Alice: am I? Thank you Leo...

Leo: but you should not tire yourself too much.... you know... baby...

Alice: I think baby likes music!


Mark: you look very beautiful tonight, Amy...

Amy: what? Do I?


Mark: you always do... here are some flowers for my wonderful flower...

Amy: Mark! Wow thanks... What has got into you tonight?


Mark: nothing, I just thought to give you some flowers... just because!

Nick: look at mum and dad Leo, flirting like teenagers! Isn't it embarrassing? And incredibly funny hehehehe





Bonehilda: move over please, I need to make the bed...

Alice: honestly, don't you have any respect for a pregnant lady? Did you really have to make the bed by kicking us out of it?

Leo: honey, are you feeling a bit grumpy today? Do you have another of your mood swings?


Alice: mood swings! I don't have mood swings! It's just Bonehilda... irritating me! Aren't you annoyed?

Leo: honestly, I'm so happy these days that nothing could annoy me... come on darling, let's go see if Aneira is awake... 


Aneira: daddyyyy

Leo: morning my little flower, have you slept well?


Aneira: I'm hungryyyyy


Aneira: now, that's better!


Leo: wanna play some nice music?

Aneira: I like music!


Leo: so you know, you can be a pro and then when your little brother or sister comes you can play for them!

Alice: *smiles*

Leo: and the next stop is.... learning to walk!


Leo: you're almost there Annie, just a few more steps...


Leo: good girl! Come to daddy!


Leo: look Annie, you're doing it! You're a pro!!!


Aneira: I can do it! I can really walk! Woo hoo!!!


Leo: well done baby girl!!! You've made it!!!! 

Aneira: *squeeeee* 


Leo: learning to walk must be very tiring, poor little thing... sleep well Annie and get all your energies back....























Leo: are you feeling better, Alice?

Alice: uh, what? Sorry I'm concentrating on my new story...


Leo: oh no, grumpy mood again...

Alice: what did you just say?


Leo: nothing, just that I think you're overworking yourself... I think the baby is due to come soon... just leave your work aside and relax!

Alice: but I just got inspiration to write the next chapter! 


Leo: let's ask the little on then! Hey baby, what do you think, should your mum rest a little? I think baby said definitely so!

Alice: actually, my back aches...

Leo: I have the perfect solution to that....


Alice: are you sure this is suitable for pregnant women?

Leo: of course, why not? Just lie down and relax, I'll do the rest...


Alice: ooh this is so lovely....

Leo: see? I had told you... I can feel the tension leaving your muscles already....

Alice: ouch....

Leo: what? Should I be more gentle?


Alice: no.... ouch!

Leo: .... what's wrong?


Alice: PAAAAAAIN!!!!!!

Leo: Oh no, what have I done? 


Leo: Tell me it wasn't the massage, tell me it wasn't the massage...

Alice: no, it's just the baby decided it's time to get out!!!!!


Alice: paaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!

Leo: what can I do? What can I dooooo?


Alice: just get me to the hospital like last time!


Leo: right, let's run to the hospital!


Leo: come on, Alice! We need to hurry!

Alice: relax, the baby isn't coming just yet! 


June: oooh, I think we're there! The moment has come!

Aneira: what moment?

June: I think you're soon going to be a big sister Annie!

Aneira: .... what is a big sister?


Leo: and why on earth did you want to drive?

Alice: I drove last time as well, don't you remember? And we got one healthy baby... I hope it's a tradition!




To be continued........


I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) So, is it going to be a boy or a girl? What do you think? Stay tuned to find out! And as always, thanks so much for reading <3







No comments:

Post a Comment