Sunday 26 June 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 9


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we left with a bit of a cliffhanger ;) Is baby n. 2 going to be a boy or a girl? Or more than one baby actually? Read on to meet baby Love n.2 of Generation 4!


Aaaand it's a boy! Everyone welcome baby Trystan! He is an artistic genius!


Isn't he a cutie? <3 Welcome to this crazy world and legacy, Trystan! He is an artistic genius!


Bonehilda: ooh little missy I think you've got yourself a baby brother!

Aneira: really? Cool!

Aneira: wait, what is a baby brother?

June: awwww we've got a new grand son!


June: Alice! Is that true? Aww I can see it is!! Congratulations my darling!!

Alice: thanks mummy.... meet Trystan, your new grandson!


June: yay I'm so happy!

Aneira: oh.... so.... is a "baby brother" another... human? Does it mean there's two of us now? I thought I was ruling the place!

Bonehilda: you still are little lady, you're the oldest!

Aneira: ok, then it's fine...


Alice: there baby boy, time to sleep now!


Alice: aww he's super cute!!


June: he is a wonderful little creature! Well done you!

Leo: we have done well, my love...

Alice: indeed! Indeed we have...


Arni: I have heard my grandchild number six is a baby boy! Let me through I want to meet my offspring!


June: who doesn't! But have a look, Trystan is super cute!

Arni: congratulations Alice... I can't tell you how happy I am to be still this young and have six grandchildren already! Now, roll on ten of them!

Alice: hey! I think we're just fine with two now, thank you very much...

Leo: aww I can't believe I'm a father again... two wonderful babies, a girl and a boy, perfect!


Alice: hey sweetie! Are you happy with the news? Want to meet your baby brother?



Aneira: mmm not sure...


Alice: look Annie, this is Trystan, your baby brother...

Aneira: .... he's moving!


Leo: of course he moves darling...

Aneira: mmm....

Alice: now time to sleep, it's two in the morning!


Aneira: mummy I'm not sure I like "baby brother", he moves but doesn't speak...



Aneira: don't go mummy, don't leave me alone, baby brother scares me!

Alice: oh, he's too little to speak! But you can talk to him, he will understand and when he grows up  you'll be best friends! You'll see, having siblings is one amazing thing... so don't worry Annie, you'll be fine! And also, you're in charge now, you're the big sister!


Aneira: Oh I like that! Bonehilda had mentioned already but I was not sure... but if mummy says it, it must be true!


Sebastian: where's my new great grandson? I want to be the first one to meet him!


Juliet: not so fast, son of mine, I'm the founder of this legacy, I want to be the first one to greet the new baby!


Juliet: there he is! So tiny and cute! And big sister is watching over him, are you not Aneira?

Aneira: yes, I am the big sister and I'm in charge!


Juliet: you're such a good girl! But don't worry, I'm here now to watch over you, you can go back to sleep and have sweet dreams!


Aneira: I can't, Bonehilda is watching over us as well, and it's creepy!


Wow, it looks so many old members of the clan are out to visit the new addition to the household tonight!


Benjamin: am I late?


Benjamin: so? Where is he?


Juliet: he's over there! And you are late, the sun is almost up! You should have come earlier, now it's almost time for us to go!

Benjamin: don't you tell me what I have to do!


Juliet: oh I am sorry, then go around doing what you want and what's the result? You can't visit your living offspring for too long and you're gonna moan about it for a week! And who is going to listen? I am! So again, sorry if I'm trying to prevent myself to be bored to death by your moaning!


Juliet: anyway, here he is! Little Trystan...

Benjamin: aww I know that deep down you still love me, my dear wife...


Juliet: and is it the way to show me your love? By nicking my chair?


Benjamin: well, I'm trying to prevent you to hear to my rant about my aching back am I not? *smirks*


Juliet: fine, I'm going.


Leo: morning Annie! How come you're already awake!

Aneira: daddy! The room is full of ghosts...


Leo: oh, morning Ben... have you come to meet baby Trystan?


Benjamin: indeed, indeed... you are one lovely family!

Aneira: daddy, does it mean that the ghosts are actually good? As Bonehilda kind of is? Although she's creepy, she's actually good?

Leo: well, yes, those in this house are, they're the ghosts of your ancestors and they just want to watch over you! And sometimes steal food from the fridge...

Benjamin: hey! I haven't come over to do that... yet...


Leo: here you are little one, breakfast!

Aneira: yay! I love my green milk!

Benjamin: and what are you doing now?


Leo: taking a picture before you go... to prove that for once you had not come over just to steal food!

Benjamin: It's an outrage! I consider myself offended and I shall leave on the spot!


Benjamin: anyway, what's left in the fridge this morning? Any delicious meal prepared by my talented grand daughter June?

Alice: some things will never change...


Alice: there, little Trystan, we've bought you a new mat to play on, just for you!


Aneira: ..... from this close he doesn't look to scary.... hey there, can you hear me? I'm your big sister and I'm in charge! Hello?


Leo: hey Annie, I see you like talking a lot these days... how about some extra practice so you can master the art of talking?

Aneira: mmm.. okay...























Leo: good girl! Now, what do you wish to tell your daddy this morning?

Aneira: mmm... I need too poo!























Leo: mmm oookay.... er..... do you wish to do some potty training before the talking training?

Aneira: no, I just wanted to see your face when I said that hehehehehe

June: aww look at my youngest grandchild, having fun on his new mat!


June: do you like your new toy Trystan?


June: aww I can't get over how cute you are!


June: who's the cutest baby boy around? You are!


June: morning Alice!

Alice: I just went to get a quick breakfast and I come back and both my kids are already well looked after... I feel a bit useless now!


June: go have some relaxing time darling, you deserve it! And I need some snuggle time with my youngest grandson!

Alice: and how about you two?


Aneira: mummy daddy's teaching me to talk! He said I've almost mastered it!

Leo: sure thing! A couple of minutes more and you'll be a pro!

Bonehilda: yes my lady, go have some relaxing time, we have everything under control over here....

Alice: ... but I don't want some relaxing time right now!


Alice: morning dad...

Arni: morning Alice!


Alice: how are your trees doing?

Arni: not very well, some of them at least, but I've everything under control!


Alice: can I help you?

Arni: oh no darling, no offence, but you don't have experience enough to revive these trees, they would seem just like dead plants to you...

Alice: but I want to do something!


Arni: just go have a relaxing moment darling! You deserve it!


Alice: why is everyone saying this? I'm fine I don't need relaxing right now!


Leo: well done Aneira!!! You've done it!!! You've learnt to talk!!!

Bonehilda: well done little lady!!!

Aneira: yay for meeee!


Aneira: And now you'll have no more excuse to ignore what I say!

Leo: hey, was that somebody ringing the doorbell?

June: I'll go have a look....


Alice: hello Scarlette!!! So nice to see you!!!

Scarlette: We came to see our new nephew! It's just a quick visit, but we thought to stop for a second to meet Trystan!


June: oh, he's just a handsome little bundle of cuteness! Come on in, I'll show you!

Alice: actually mum, he's my kid, I would like to make the introductions.... let me do something, please!


Alice: here he is, my little boy!

Scarlette: awww he's so cute!

Tobias: I wonder who he looks like?


Scarlette: I think it's too early to tell, Toby...

Alice: I can't wait to see him grow up! And teach him to talk, to walk... I hope he and Aneria will be best friends, as we all have been!

Tobias: I wish so too...our girls seem to be getting along for now... let's keep fingers crossed!


Tobias: we have to dash now, but it was great to see you and little Trystan! Congratulations to you both...

Alice: thanks Toby...

Tobias: and of course, we're waiting for the birthday party!

Alice: of course! We'll have a big one as we did for Aneira's birthday!


Alice: hello there Annie! What are you doing on the dining room floor all on your own?

Aneira: mmm dunno...

Alice: well, at least for once that you're not already attended to, I can have some mummy-daughter time with you! Fancy a nice story?


Aneira: yeeees story! I like stories!

Alice: I know, you're a bit like mummy on that, I used to love stories... I still do!


Aneira: ooh look at those pictures... I would love to be able to draw like that one day...

Alice: I'm sure one day you will!


Bonehilda: it's going to be a big day tomorrow, I need to clean!

Actually, the puddle of water is a little on your left....

Bonehilda: scrub floors scrub floors, that's the way to be!

Sure thing but... why don't you do more useful things like, cleaning indoors or doing the laundry?

Bonehilda: who cares of the laundry, the guests will be celebrating Trystan's birthday outside! The inside can be dirty, nobody will notice...

.....




Susan: help.... too many people! I'm not a people person...and I still haven't got used to this kind of big family parties...


Octavia: not sure why mummy doesn't like parties... it's so cool to have a big family! I can't wait to get older and play nasty tricks to them mwahahahaha!

Yes, it seems that we have another evil witch in the family.... but she's super cute, isn't she? <3


June: here comes the birthday boy!

Ella: at last! I'm starving!


Ella: I so need cake!


Cheering Crowd: happy birthday Trystan!!!


Arni: yaaaay!!!!

Ella: come on cousin, grow up, I really need a slice of cake now!


Trystan: sparkles!


Awww he's super cute!!! <3 <3 I wonder where all this black hair come from... Shameka's genes I assume! So up to now, both kids with great granny Shameka's hair, one with daddy's eyes and one with mummy's eyes! (You can't see from this picture but Trystan has Alice's green eyes) Looks good :)


Ella: lovely, welcome to the world of toddlerhood cousin! Now, time for cake!

Nick: ever so practical, cousin...

Ella: what's wrong with being practical? If we don't fight for the first slices we'll never get one! You know how these things work... people could queue for cake until sunset before deciding who should get the first slice! And sorry, but I'm not planning to wait that long!


Aneira: hello baby brother, you're as big as me now! Can you talk now?

Trystan: of course I can talk! And look here, I've got the biggest boogie in the world! Come over and look, girls!

Octavia: ... he's a bit dumb, isn't he? Good, when I grow up I'm going to steal candies from him....


Octavia: congratulations cousin Trystan, you've made it to the top rank on my list! Mwhahahahaha

Trystan: uh? Did you call me?

Elena: what are you muttering about, cousin Octavia?


Octavia: who, me? Nothing at all *smiles*

Ella: I knew it! Someone else got the first slice and now we'll queue until sunset! I had told you! We're all gonna starve!!!

Nick: sorry...


Michael: uh, Scarlette? I think your daughter is upset about something...

Scarlette: don't worry about Ella, she set her mind on the first slice of cake and now she's upset because she didn't make it... she hasn't got enough experience on how these things go...she thought it would be easy, although I had warned her... but she'll learn, she'll learn... nothing to worry about!


Nick: I think Ella is really upset auntie Scarlette...I think she's so upset, she won't accept another slice which wasn't the first one... is she gonna starve?

June: aww, poor thing...

Scarlette: don't worry, she's just being stubborn, she'll have her dinner at home...


Ella: well, if I can't have my cake I may as well concentrate my attention on something else... I sure don't want to queue as my relatives are doing! Fancy playing peek a boo cousin Trystan?


Octavia: Cool, I found this toy box all for me! I'm the queen of this toy box and I'll curse anyone who comes near! Mwhahahahahahaaha


Elena: it's not fair, I wanted to play with the toy box as well!

Octavia: well, you can't, you're too late!

Elena: can you give me a toy at least?

Octavia: which one?

Elena: the purple dinosaur?

Octavia: too bad... I think I just decided I want to play with it! Mwhahahaha


Aneira: cousin Octavia is scary... poor Elena.... don't you worry Fluff, you're my own and I'll never let Octavia have you!

Ella: pick a boooo!!!

Trystan: boooo!!!!


Leo: come to daddy little one, party's over!


Alice: and so it looks like we have two toddlers now!

Leo: so it seems... not for long though, Aneira's birthday is coming closer....

Aneira: another birthday? Cool! Can I have cake this time?


Leo: not just yet, I think we shall enjoy every minute of our toddlers first!

Alice: aww you're riding like a pirate Trystan!


Trystan: I'm a pirate arrr

Aneira: and I'm the Queen of seahorses!


Alice: time for bed now! It's been a long day for both of you!


Aneira: I don't want to go to bed daddy! I want to go back to the seahorse ride!

Leo: you can play again tomorrow darling, you must be super tired now!

Aneira: nooooo


Leo: you'll see, you'll fall asleep before you know it! Besides, your mum and I are going to see your auntie Catherine...

Aneira: I want to come too!

Trystan: me too!

Alice: next time darlings... now it's too late...


Alice: and it's good to have some time for us, isn't it?


Leo: it is indeed...


Aneira: ooooh

Trystan: what happens?

Aneira: don't look brother, I think mummy and daddy are.... are....


Trystan: what?

Aneira: Smooching! Ewww


Trystan: what is smooching?


Aneira: it's when mum and dad love each other, then they smooch!

Trystan: aaah... you're so wise sister! You know so many things!


Aneira: I know I know... that's why I'm in charge! Don't worry little brother, now mum and dad have gone but I'll look after you!


Leo: hey Toby! I thought I would find you here as well!

Tobias: yep, I think we were all invited! An evening pool party, no kids allowed... such a luxury these days! Not that I don't love my girls to bits but... it's nice to have a break some time!

Leo: Oh I so understand that!

Alice: so cool! A midnight pool party!


Catherine: the first of the season I hope!

Alice: well, we've been to Michael and Susan's already... but this is the first ad midnight!


Susan: it's the first for me... I can't believe I missed my own party! I had gone to the spa to get a treatment to recover from childbirth...


Alice: why is none else coming to swim? It's supposed to be a pool party!

Leo: is your husband not enough?


Alice: of course! I was just wondering...

Leo: fancy a holding breath contest?


Alice: cool! Three... two... one... go!


Leo: yay I won!

Alice: Goodness, I felt I was choking down there!

Leo: I hear some nice music coming from inside, fancy going to see what the rest of the crowd is up to?


Random werewolf granny: woo hoo this music is soo cool!

Jay: and who invited this lady again?

Catherine: I thought it had been you, Jay... together with your vampire friend who's scaring Scarlette!

Jay: certainly not!

Catherine: whatever...

Random vampire guy: I do not like your attitude girl, I only asked for a tiny bite, I didn't want to turn you into a vampire!

Tobias: hey! Jay, your guest is terrorising my wife!

Jay: sorry mate, I did not invite this guy...


Jay: I'll go play some music to ease the tension... where is Catherine when I need her?

Alice: dancing in our swimming outfits, this is sooo cool!

Leo: indeed!

Jay: at least you two are having fun guys... this party is turning out as a complete failure!

Random werewolf granny: hey, I am having fun too!


Tobias: now, let's get this out and clear. What did you ask my wife again?

Random vampire guy: sorry, I didn't know she was married, she didn't say....

Tobias: lay your vampire eyes on my wife again and you'll be sorry you've ever crashed this party...

Random vampire guy: relax mate! I'll go find some other prey...

Tobias: you'd better find it outta here!

Leo: this is getting serious...

Alice: I'd better talk to my brother and make him relax a little...


Alice: hey Toby, everything alright?

Tobias: of course not! That creep wanted to bite Scarlette!

Random vampire guy: again, as I said I didn't know she was married! Chill!

Tobias: I'm not gonna chill! I'm gonna kick that guy's vampire butt outta here!


Alice: I understand... but nothing happened, and he said he was sorry, she's safe now...

Tobias: for now! You never know what might happen, with these creepers around....

Alice: I know but... hey, hear this music? I think Jay is playing! Wanna go listen?


Susan: oh Jay you're a pro! I didn't know you could play the keyboard!

Jay: well, at least it seems I can do something good to ease the tension...

Susan: this sure works! Hey, where is Catherine? I want to tell her something before I go...

Jay: not sure, I think she went to sleep actually...


Seriously? O_o the party must not have been very good indeed...


Trystan: mummyyyy!!!

Alice: morning little darlings! Have you slept well with sweet dreams?


Trystan: a Bone Lady came but Aneira scared her away! Big sister is a herooooo!

Aneira: it was only Bonehilda, Trystan, she is creepy indeed but nothing to be scared of!


Alice: what are you two talking about?

Aneira: oh nothing, Bonehilda scared Trystan but he was happy because I sent her away...he said I'm his hero!

Alice: aww well done baby girl!

Aneira: am I doing well as big sister?

Alice: of course you are! And as I had told you, your brother is fond of you!

Aneira: oh, I think he's alright as well...


Aneira: but I love my green milk more! Yay for green milk breakfasts!


Aneira: delicious!


Alice: there you are kids, you're old enough to play with your sister now Trystan! Happy?

Trystan: cool...


Alice: my babies can finally enjoy some siblings time! I'm so happy!!

Aneira: cool, I'm not going to be in here on my own anymore!


Aneira: let's play pick a boo, brother!

Trystan: where have you gone, sister?


Aneira: I'm still heeeere!


Trystan: I can see youuuu

Aneira: no peaking!


Trystan: sister look! There's another one of us in there!

Aneira: no there's not! It's just your reflection in the mirror Trystan...

Trystan: cool... I didn't know I looked like that... we have the same hair colour Aneira!

Aneira: of course we have, we are brother and sister!

Trystan: but mummy and daddy have different colours...

Aneira: I think mummy said that her grandmother had black hair... that's why we have black hair too!

Trystan: cool...























Leo: come on little one, time to go!

Aneira: where are we going?

Alice: I thought we could go play in the ocean today! And before that, we're going to see the new cottage which granny and grandpa are building nextdoor to the farming extension!

Aneira: cool!


Leo: it's looking good, isn't it?


Leo: do you like it, kids?

Alice: I hope so, as they've planned it for you!

Aneira: for us?

Alice: for when you grow up! If you want to have a party with your friends... or for us as well, if we need to escape and have some peace and quiet!

Aneira: cool, can we come too?


Arni: I'm still not convinced...


June: why?

Arni: I don't know... maybe because it's not finished yet... I can't see it as the peaceful retreat we were imagining...


June: I'm sure once we furnish and decorate it you'll be happy with the result!

Leo: here we are...

Alice: looks good! Although I fear our kids are still too young to play on this beach...


Leo: too steep...

Alice: will it not be dangerous?


Leo: for when they grow up? No I don't think so...

Alice: hopefully! But I was really hoping to play in the water, I think I'll go back to the beach closer to home, wanna come along?


Leo: sure! But only after the tickle monster has attacked!


Trystan: aaaah!

Leo: wanna go swimming in the ocean, little one?

Trystan: yaaay swimming!


Leo: here we are! Ready for your first swim?

Trystan: yayyyyy!


Aneira: mummy this is so cool!!!!

Alice: it's not too cold? Do you want to get out?

Aneira: noooo I love it!


Trystan: oooh so much water! This ocean is bigger than my bath tub!


Aneira: of course it is Trystan! The ocean is endless!

Trystan: sooo coool! I love it!

Alice: enough now, otherwise you'll catch a cold! Let's all go soak up in the sun a little uh?

Aneira: nooo I want to stay in the water!


June: aaah the perfect summer morning... I hope I'll get some tan!

Leo: come on Trystan, it's not that difficult, one little step and then another one... come to daddy!

Trystan: nooo walking is scary! Swimming was nicer!


Arni: oh, leave him to me Leo and go relax under the sun with your wife... grandpa is going to teach you to talk, how about that, Trystan?

Trystan: I thought I could talk already?

Aneira: oh no, brother, I thought that too! But apparently until they teach us to talk properly, they can't understand what we say...

Trystan: but you can, can you?

Aneira: sure, but that's because I'm only a little older than you...

Trystan: you're so cool sister, you know everything!

Aneira: thank you, thank you, I try my best...


Arni: now, try to say "grandpa is the best in the world"

Trystan: uh... what?


June: I think he needs a little more practice...


June: in the meanwhile, fancy some flying, Annie?

Aneira: waaaah this is soooo cool granny! You're a super strong granny!


June: so great to be appreciated... your daughter said I'm a super strong granny, Leo!

Leo: the best granny in the world! Isn't she, Annie?

Aneira: yeeeeesss! Where are you going daddy?

Leo: to help your grandfather do some gardening! This massive garden needs lots of attention... maybe we could all help, how about that?


Aneira: yesss! So cool! It looks like a forest! These plants are taller than me!


Trystan: wooooow what is this place? Full of trees... and water! I love water!


Aneira: it's not trees, it's plants! This is where grandpa grows his vegetables...

Trystan: I like it, it smells good... and there is water!


Leo: look at our kids, they seem to get along, it's wonderful to see them play!

Alice: yes it is but... I fear today is the last day we'll see them play like that!

Leo: why is that?

Alice: have you forgotten? It's Aneira's birthday tomorrow!

Leo: of course not! But they'll still be able to play together...

Alice: yes but not like this anymore... but I'll hope they'll still get along!

Leo: of course they will... are you worried my love?

Alice: a little... feels strange to think that today she's there, playing with her stuffed toy, and in a couple of day she'll be going to school! She's grown up so fast... feels like yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital!

Leo: I know... it's a bit scary to see them growing up... the older they get, the harder it is for us... but hey, childhood is ok, think when she'll become a teenager and she'll bring home boyfriends!


Alice: oh dear, I don't want to think about it! Not yet! That moment is ages away, right?

Leo: of course it is, love, I was just saying...


Leo: let's enjoy every minute of our kids' lives without thinking too much of the future, okay?


Arni: I can't believe it's going to be Aneira's birthday tomorrow!


Arni: my baby girl is growing up!!! Feels like yesterday you brought her home!

Leo: that's what we were saying earlier...

Arni: by the way, you got quite some tan today guys!


June: goopy carbonara for my family tonight! Can't wait to have little Aneira at the table with us! I'll bake lots of cakes for her and her little friends she'll bring home from school! Aww I've missed having kids around!























Leo: delicious as always, June!

June: thanks Leo, there's some left in the fridge for Aneira to taste tomorrow!


June: I really can't wait for tomorrow!!!


Arni: me too!! We're going to have a child running in the house again... I had not realised how much I had missed this!


Arni: and this time I can totally spoil her! Oh the privileges of being a grandfather!


Alice: hey there, what are you two up to?

Aneira: we're watching TV mummy!


Alice: and are you sure the best place to do that is behind the couch?

Aneira: oh yes, so that the TV doesn't realise we're watching it! We're doing it in secreeet!

Alice: ... of course, why not...


Alice: hey Trystan, wanna try to do some walking again?

Trystan: not sure mummy, it seemed dangerous...

Aneira: come on brother, it's easier than you think!


Trystan: okay then, I'll try... but don't leave my hands mummy!


Alice: look darling, you're doing it! You're walking!

Trystan: aaaaah mummy it's scaryyyy!


Alice: Well done Trystan! You've walked your first steps!!

Trystan: that wasn't that scary after all...

Aneira: yay for little brother!


Leo: .....so this is it, this was the last night we could cuddle Aneira as a toddler... from tomorrow, everything will be different...


Leo: I tried to make it easy to Alice, but I am worried! Older kids, bigger problems! I'm really not ready for her to bring a boyfriend home just yet...or ever! Come on man, don't panic! That moment is ages away... stick to what you said to Alice, keep calm and enjoy every minute without worrying about the future!


And finally, a new day has come! And with it, Aneira's birthday! Are you ready to see the first kod of generation 4 become a child? :)


And again, it's big family party time for the Loves!


Cheering crowd: woo hoo happy birthday Aneira!!!

Aneira: are they all cheering for me?

Leo: of course they are! It's your special day baby girl! You're going to be a big girl today!


Cheering crowd: yaaaaay for Aneira!!!!

Aneira: ooh I'm happy!


Massive cheering crowd: happy birthdaaaaay!


Trystan: happy birthday sister! Wait, does this mean you won't be able to play in the playpen with me anymore?


Ella: and this time, I do hope I get some cake!

Susan: yay for Ella who has her priorities clear! I approve! Cake first!


Arni: come on Annie, blow your candles!


Leo: should we blow the candles, Annie?

Aneira: yeeeesssss!!!!






















Massive cheering crowd: yaaaaay!!!!!


Leo: three.... two....

Aneira: one...


Leo: blow!


Aneira: *blows*


Crowd: *cheering*

Leo: well done Aneira!!!!!

Aneira: yay for meeee!!!


Leo: are you ready to become a big girl?

Aneira: I think so!


Massive cheering crowd: yaaaaaay!!!!


Aneira: I'm growing up! Yay for me!


Aneira: oooh sparkles!


Aneira: oh, the world looks so weird from this height...

Happy birthday Aneira! She acquired the love the cold trait which joins the good and loves the outdoors traits.


Ella: hello cousin! Welcome to the world of childhood!

Aneira: hi Ella...

Ella: I know it feels strange at first, but you'll get used to it soon! And look at the plus side, you just joined the LC-Club!

Aneira: the LC-Club?

Ella: the Love Cousins Club of course! We all get in as soon as we grow up to the children stage... or further, but nobody has got to that stage yet...

Nick: but I will be soon!

Ella: yeah, so at the moment there's me, Nick, my sister Elena who aged up yesterday and now you! Welcome to the club Aneira!


Aneira: oh, thank you.... sounds like fun... although I'm a bit bewildered now...


Ella: you'll get over this feeling soon, don't worry! Now, I think we could all get cake and then we can all play together!

Nick: hey, I thought I was the head of the club, deciding what we do! I'm the oldest!

Ella: yes yes, so what do you want to do?


Nick: uh...as you said... I guess... but I think Aneira should decide, it's her birthday!


Aneira: I say we have cake.... right dad?


Susan: so much cake in such a short time... this is so good! Right?


June: I'd love to feel so relaxed about cake... but it's summer, I don't want to show extra pounds in my swimming suit!


June: I think instead of cake I'll get a snow cone... less calories, right? And sooo refreshing!


Arni: we're organised for this birthday: not only cake, but family barbecue! Anyone fancies tofu dogs?


Nick: woo hooo! Love this water slide!!!


Ella: and I feel like I can fly so hiiiiigh!


Catherine: mmm this tea is delicious...

Scarlette: perfect after all that cake!


June: are you sure that hot tea is the way to go on such a hot day?

Scarlette: well, at least we're in shade here... and we can't use the water slide as the kids are doing, can we? Oh look, the tofu dogs are ready! Such a nice thought of Arni, considering that only Toby is the vegetarian in the group!


Arni: help yourselves...

Tobias: thanks for the tofu dogs, dad... I really appreciate this...

Arni: no problem! And it's good to have something different once in a while!


Tobias: mmm delicious!


Leo: Alice, where is Aneira?

Amy: and the rest of the gang as well...


Alice: oh, they're just over there playing a water balloon fight!


Susan: so nice to see that the kids are bonding... can't wait for my little Octavia to grow up and join the group!

Amy: guys, it's boiling hot, do you mind if I use the pool?

Tobias: actually Amy, this is an amazing idea... isn't it, people? All in the pool!


Tobias: although it's not very safe to swim after a nice meal.... don't do it at home kids!


Trystan: everyone seems to have forgotten me... now that Aneira has grown up she can hang out with the older cousins... but don't worry my friend, we'll grow up as well and when we do, we'll be part of the group again!

NDA: spot the creepy head emerging from the pool... >.< Mark's head has photobombed a cute picture of Trystan XD XD























Ella: come on cousins, try to catch us! You can't beat the Love sisters!

Nick: hey, don't forget we are Loves as well!

Aneira: actually, why don't we go have a nice swim in the ocean?

Elena: oh, this is a lovely idea! Can we go, sister?


Aneira: I remember I loved it when I mummy took me swimming...feels like ages ago but it must have been, like, yesterday!


Aneira: feels so nice to be in the water on my own now! I can actually swim! Cooool...

Ella: there we go guys, that's it...

Nick: that's it what?


Ella: well, I don't think we can go further, can we?

Nick: well, technically we can... why not?

Elena: yeees let's try to reach that stone over there!

Ella: absolutely not, it's too risky! And I'm in charge of you baby sis, if something happens mum and dad are gonna kill me! No way, I say we go back!

Nick: you're just scared cousin....

Ella: I am so not, but I don't think it's safe, for the little ones you know...


Ella: but I have a better idea! Now that we're all refreshed, why not lying down sunbathing?

Aneira: sun what?

Ella: sunbathe!

Nick: uh.... I think I'll leave you girls to it.... not really my kind of thing....


Nick: I'll entertain myself throwing pebbles in the sea...


Aneira: so.... what is supposed to happen now?

Ella: we lie down and relax! The sun will do the rest!

Aneira: which is?

Ella: giving us a tan of course! So we'll stop looking pale and we'll be ready for summer!

Aneira: and this should be fun because....


Elena: Aneira is right sis, this is not fun, this is boooooring!


Amy: are you ready for a big splash?

Alice: aww it's so nice to have the family reunited again! What a lovely party it's been!

Leo: wait till you see the fire!

June: and the fireworks...

Alice: what did you say?

June: oh nothing, a little surprise from your dad!

Michael: fireworks dad? Really?


Arni: I thought it would be cool...

Michael: absolutely fantastic!


Aneira: I'm glad you also found the sunbathing boring...

Elena: I don't normally contradict my sister but...I don't know how she could think that was a cool thing to do!

Nick: looks like your pass time wasn't that successful after all...

Ella: oh shut up, that's just because they're kids!


Nick: and so are you?

Ella: oh please, they've just aged up! They've been toddlers till, like, yesterday!

Elena: hey, so what?

Leo: hey kids, come have a look at the fire!!


Elena: I hate when she acts as the big bossy sister...

Ella: hey, I heard that! And anyway, that's because I am the big sister!

Nick: okay okay, stop fighting now, we're giving a bad example to little Trystan...

Elena: he's such a happy little thing! You have such a cute little brother, Aneira...

Aneira: yes, I admit he is cute indeed...


Elena: and you are a little cutie as well Octavia! Wanna play peek a boo?

Octavia: yay boo!!

Trystan: hey, what about me? Who's playing with me?


Aneira: I am, little brother! Remember when we used to play together in the playpen?

Trystan: yeeesss!

Jay: wanna hear some nice music, people?

June: oh, this is lovely Jay! I didn't know you could play the keyboard!


Alice: I love the fire... so cozy and warm...

Leo: let's put more logs in to make it bigger!

Wait a sec.... Scarlette.... what are you doing?


Scarlette: mwahahaha I'm going to throw this stinky vial in the fire.... mwahahahah


Leo: oh dear, what's this smell? My lovely fire has become a stinky fire!!

Scarlette: oh....


Leo: ewww, it's disgusting!!!!

Scarlette: sorry Leo, I had this urge to throw something in the fire.... a throwback to my University time you know...


Mark: are you having fun, Nick?

Nick: mmmm yes I think so....

Amy: but?

Nick: ... okay, I like my cousins okay? But... they're all girls.... I'm not sure I like girls much... when is Trystan's birthday?

Amy: oh, love, I fear it's far away...

Nick: besides, it is almost your birthday! And I bet when you grow up you'll think differently of girls... now, why don't you go watch the fire? And I've heard there might be fireworks later!


Nick: fireworks, cool!

Susan: of course, of course, but nothing compared to those I can produce with my wand!


Mark: are you enjoying, my darling?

Amy: I am... it's a beautiful party... and a good excuse for a family reunion!

Mark: it is the perfect time.... isn't it?

Amy: I think so....


Elena: don't you want to play peek a boo anymore?

Octavia: shush big cousin, I sense something important is about to happen...


Arni: such a beautiful evening... all the family together... this makes me sooo happy! I can't wait to fire up some fireworks!


Ella: dad, can I ask you a question?

Tobias: of course!

Ella: why don't Ella and Aneira like the games I suggest? I don't like that they like the same things and I don't... it makes me feel left out!


Speaking of being left out... poor little Trystan is all alone! 

Where has your big sister gone, little one?

Trystan: ooh who's speaking to me? Aneira went to take a closer look at the fire... but it's okay, I can wait here! And I can have a look at the stars and the ocean... I like them, they twinkle!


June: so, what do you think? How are you liking your birthday party?

Aneira: it's lovely but...

June: what is it, my darling?

Aneira: look a those two! Always flirting...


Aneira: I don't think you're supposed to see your parents flirting, and smooching.... I mean, get a room people! It's gross...


June: oh, but that's because they're very much in love! It's a beautiful, beautiful thing Annie...

Aneira: yeah yeah but still... it's embarrassing when your parents flirt in front of everyone else, isn't it?


Aneira: and it's my birthday! They should not want to embarrass me on my birthday! I'm going to school tomorrow, what if my cousins tell people that my parents were smooching in public during my birthday party? The other kids will laugh at me, and I don't even know them yet!


Leo: so... how do you like this bonfire?

Alice: it's so romantic Leo... it reminds me of when we were camping in the woods... and we fell in love under the snow... although to be honest I was already in love with you....


Leo: awww come here you hopeless romantic....


Aneira: see? It's disgusting! Why don't you tell them to stop? Ewww... and during my birthday party! Please grandma, can you go tell them to give it a break?

June: ....


Amy: er... guys? Can we have your attention for a moment please?

Nick: uh? ooooh is that it mum? Are you and dad gonna tell----

Amy: shush Nick... just a moment...


Crowd: what's going on?


Amy: Mark?

Mark: okay guys, the thing is, Amy and I have an announcement to make....


Mark: as you know, we have been in love and inseparable since we were children... and our son Nick has been the result of our love, and us three together make a very happy family... but now we have decided to strengthen our love even more and make it official....

Amy: we are getting married!!!!


Aneira: really!!! A wedding!!! So cool!!!!! Congratulations!!!!


Scarlette: wow guys, congratulations!

Susan: happy news!

Catherine: ....


Catherine: yes, happy news indeed...

Jay: .....


Arni: oooh another wedding.... my last kid getting married.... at last! It was about time for you two, well done!

Michael: exactly, congratulations guys!

Tobias: wow, big stuff!

Ella: wow my first wedding! I have never been to a wedding before!


Amy: wait people, there's more!


Nick: yes, more...

Amy: we're going to have a big wedding on the beach!


Mark: yes, Amy mentioned a distant relative having a resort on a tropical island and we thought.. why not? So you're all invited for a family holiday and our wedding over there!

Amy: so exciting!


June: oooh aunt Giselle's resort! What a surprise!

Alice: wow really? We had an amazing holiday last time we were there!


Scarlette: I don't know where this place is, but it sounds super cool! What a wonderful idea!

Susan: ....


Susan: oooh sweet memories! We were still kids.... and Michael and I tried to escape as I didn't want to go back to Monte Vista... feels so long ago!


Susan: and it was all before I became evil...all before my life as evil witch started, before I ran away from home, before I met Leo in Midnight Hollow, before Michael found me again... aaah I can't say my life has not been exciting...


Mark: I can't wait to see this place.... and I can't wait for you to be my wife!

June: guys, please, not in front of the children!


June: oh dear...


Amy: awww I love you Mark...

Mark: I love you too Amy....

Scarlette: this is super coooool!

Nick: this is disgusting...


June: you look happy, Scarlette!

Scarlette: I am! Family holiday to a tropical resort plus wedding! What could be better than that? We're going to have an amazing Summer, people!


Ella: does it mean I'll be able to skip school?

Tobias: well, it depends how long we stay away but I assume that yes, you might miss a couple of school days...

Ella: yesssss! When are we leaving?


Arni: what is wrong with these new generations not liking school? I remember I loved it... most of the time...


Susan: Cath, can I ask you something?

Catherine: of course you can...

Susan: are you alright?

Catherine: what?! Of course I am...


Susan: because you don't look alright... even the other day at your pool party...

Catherine: I was just tired! I can assure you I am perfectly alright...

Susan: if you say so... but if you were not, and if you wanted to talk... I would listen you know...

Catherine: thanks Susie... but I'm perfectly alright...

Jay: .....


Arni: hey people, are you ready for some fireworks? Three.... two.... one....


Arni: go!!!!!!


Arni: oooh this is beautiful!!!


Arni: yay for fireworks!


So beautiful, I had never tried fireworks before!


Michael: yaaay! More!!!!


Arni: okay, let's try another one... ready?


Arni: ooooooh


Ella: wooow look at that!


Leo: so beautiful!!


Alice: yay for fireworks!!


Crowd: oooooooh


Elena: more, grandpa, more!



Catherine: ....


Jay: hey Cath...

Catherine: ....


Jay: can I sit down with you?

Catherine: *nods*


Jay: it's a beautiful night, isn't it? And this cottage is looking good... I think your parents had a very good idea... it's so peaceful here... 


Jay: and romantic, isn't it?

Catherine: yes...

Jay: Cath... I know you're not feeling alright, and I know the reason...

Catherine: do you?

Jay: of course I do, you are my wife and the love of my life!

Catherine: am I? Still?




Jay: of course you are! Come here you... 

Catherine: Jay... 

Jay: Cath, I know you're not very happy and I think it's my fault...

Catherine: no it's not, it's just...

Jay: I thought you were with me in the "let's not have children, not just yet" thing....



Catherine: I was! It's just... seeing everyone being so happy and expanding their families made me think... but on the other hand I know what we had agreed, and I know you don't want to have children yet, and I understand why it's just... sometimes I feel it's going to be like this forever, and that the "not just yet" will change into "never" and I feel so sad... I'm sorry...

Jay: you have nothing to be sorry for, Cath... I am sorry... 


Jay: but you know what? I was thinking that maybe it's time for us as well... to build a family I mean...

Catherine: what--- really??!?!?!

Jay: really... I mean, I am scared of getting a mini me for a child, in which case I'm not sure I would not freak out... but hey, I think there is a good chance of them inheriting from your side of the family... and I would love to have some mini Cath around...

Catherine: are you sure? Are you serious?

Jay: yes, I am... I think it's time I overcame my fears and let my life be driven by what I love and want, not by what I'm afraid of...


Jay: and what I want the most in the world is to make you happy, to make us happy! 

Catherine: oh Jay... you have no idea how happy I am right now...
























Jay: so, when can we start?

Catherine: start what?

Jay: trying for a baby of course! How about now? It looks like we have a whole cottage to ourselves...




To be continued....


I hope you liked the chapter :) Thanks so much for reading <3 I'm already taking pictures for chapter 10, so stay tuned!!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment