Sunday 7 August 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 10


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Lots of stuff happened in the last chapter, Trystan aged up, Aneira had a big family birthday party with fireworks to celebrate her entry into childhood, Amy and Mark announced their forthcoming wedding on the beach and Catherine and Jay have decided to start a family.

Are you ready for another Love family holiday on Isla Paradiso? A little throwback to chapters 27-28-29 of Generation 3!


Aneira: but granny, I don't see why I should do my homework right now... I haven't started school yet!


June: well, if you start with your homework already you'll be ready for whatever they're going to teach you today!

Aneira: mmm I think I would rather wait to see what they teach me, and then do my homework...


Trystan: good morning, kid in the mirror, how are you today? It's so boring being here on my own, I preferred when sister Aneira was here playing with me...



Alice: hey Annie! Where are you running to?


Aneira: to school! It's my first day and I don't want to be late!

Alice: oh, good luck darling, learn a lot of useful things! And make a lot of friends! I'm sure your cousins will be there to help you if you need anything...

Aneira: thanks mum... see you later Trystan!


Aneira: the bus is here! I can't miss it....



Aneira: wait for me, bus!



Aneira: .... it looks like I'm the only kid on the bus... creepy much! Hey, bus lady, where are all the other kids?


Bus driver: oh, we're going to pick them up now, your house is the furthest one away so you're the first to get in!

Aneira: alright...


Paws: oooh squirrels! So many of them!



Paws: hey, Mr Squirrel, wanna make friends?


Squirrel: caaaat!! *Massive freakout*


June: it's you or me, martial arts training pole!



June: be ready to experience the secret kick of June Love!


....... moving on ......


Alice: come on Trystan, let's try again...


Trystan: not sure if I can do it, mummy...


Alice: come on sweetheart, it's not that hard, we've all done it at some point!


Trystan: ....


Trystan: nope, I don't think I'm gonna do it...


Alice: ....


June: aaaah nothing like some good pool slide time after that hard martial arts training!



Easter gnome: hey Ilario, looks like you're getting older by the day... how old are you again?


Ilario: old enough to remember the founder's house... ah, I've seen many many things in my gnome life!


Alice: hey little one, are you ready for the big family trip? We're going to the seaside!


Trystan: do I get to swim in the sea again mummy?


Alice: of course sweetheart! Aww you're so cute, cuteness overload!



Alice: my baby boy can flyyyy!


Trystan: *giggles*


Aneira: yaaay I rocked my first day! School was super fun! And I met lots of nice new friends! Being a child is amazing!



Aneira: well done me!



Aneira: but now I'm a bit sad that I won't see my new friends for a while as we're going on holiday...



Aneira: but oh well, I'll be able to build sand castle on a beach! Woo hoo! I think I can survive without school for a few days... roll on family beach holiday! And auntie Amy and uncle Mark's wedding of course!



Here we go again: the Loves are back to Giselle's resort in Isla Paradiso!



Amy: so many memories... the last time I was here I was only a child... and look at me now... look at us all now! All grown up with families of our own... we have done well....



Amy: well done us!



Arni: yes, well done you kids...and well done us, June, I think we've done a good job with this lot, haven't we?



Susan: squee!!! We're back to this fantastic place!! I loved it when I was here last time!! Although the end of that holiday was a little on the sad side...



Receptionist: wow, so many people... that's my lucky night! Have you booked or...


Amy: of course we have! Amy Love, I'm getting married here, remember?


Receptionist: oh right! Right of course... and now that I give you a second look at you all it might even be....


Amy: it might even be what?


Receptionist: well, it might sound like a silly question, but are you related to the Love family? You know, the legacy one... they have been here once, they used to live in a place called... uh... Appaloosa Plains or something like that...


Amy: that is us! We used to live there when I was a child....and we did come here to visit Giselle, my mother's auntie.... but how do you know this?


Receptionist: I'm Reese... my dad was Rick Love... I have vague memories as I was only a toddler when you came here but I do remember something... you actually looked familiar...


Amy: Reese! I do remember you! You were a cute little thing! Oh my goodness I can't believe how much you've grown! And you're still here! So it's still a family resort! And where is your dad? And your mermaid mother? And aunt Giselle? And Morgana? Is she still around?

Reese: well.... yes, she is...


June: this is so cool! I'm so glad the extended family is still owning this place! I can't wait to meet Giselle! Although she must be... what, a hundred years old now? Although she was a lot younger than my dad...



June: oh I'm so glad!


Reese: ....


Reese: actually, aunt June, or cousin June, I'm not sure which one... actually, there is something you should know, and it's not a good thing...


June: oh.... what is it?


Reese: well.... the thing is.... my parents... as well as Giselle and her husband Kent.... they're not here.... not anymore....


June: oh.... do you mean....


Reese: well, they were getting old....



June: oh no, I'm so sorry.... you're not that much younger than my youngest kids, so sad to know that you don't have your parents anymore at this young age...


Reese: oh, I still have my mum, but she went back to live with the mermaids... she comes to visit once in a while though! And I have this resort...


June: poor girl... it must be tough! All on your own... but what about your older brother? And Morgana and Francisco?

Reese: oh, they're not very interested in running a resort... my brother is just interested in the profit we get from it, he lives in a huge villa and is only interested in making money... poor Morgana didn't want to stay here after her parents passed away so she gave up the resort and is leading a normal life with Francisco on the main island...


June: I see....

Reese: but hey, let's not spoil your happy moment with sad memories! What has happened cannot be changed... and I quite enjoy running the resort on my own... and we have expanded! We have built another building with luxury suites built on water next door! Very romantic... I guess the bride and groom to be will want to stay there! But come, I have to book you all in now, and you can all choose the rooms you like best!


Catherine: this is sad news about aunt Giselle and uncle Kent and Ricky... they were not that old, were they?


Tobias: well, they must not have been very young either... look at mum and dad, their next birthday will be into elder hood!


Catherine: oh, I can't think about it! I don't want them to get old... and eventually pass away!


Tobias: come on Cath, enough of the sad talks, you know nobody can't do anything about this, it's just life! Besides, I'm sure mum and dad still have a very long life ahead!


Catherine: yes, let's hope so... anyway, enough of the sad talks indeed, we're here for a wedding are we not?


Jay: and for a holiday!

Susan: indeed! Let's start with some relaxing stretching....

Aneira: auntie Cath, why are uncle Jay and auntie Susan having a synchronised stretch?























Jay: never underestimate the benefits of a stretch to start a good holiday kid!

Aneira: ... if you say so...


Reese: so, the room you stayed in last time is still available, are you sure you want to book into that one and you don't want to try the new extension?


June: yes please! That room was amazing! It will be nice to stay there again after all this time!

Reese: great! You and uncle-cousin Arni are booked in! Who's next?


Reese: come on people, you don't want to waste the whole night queuing up at the reception! I assure you, having a night walk on the beach is much better...



Reese: or enjoying our new extension and its cabins built directly on the water!



Catherine: wow this place is so beautiful!



Jay: I knew you would like it... that's why I booked us in one of the overwater cabins...



Jay: it's very romantic... isn't it?


Catherine: very...























Jay: then what are we waiting for? This looks like the perfect setting to... start working on our family... don't you think?

Catherine: aww Jay... I agree...


A new day rises on Isla Paradiso... wake up Loves, you have an important day ahead!



Aneira: wow... this place is....



Aneira: amazing... really! Look at the colour of the water! I can't wait to go for a swim...


Aneira: better wake up mum and dad and Trystan!



Trystan: morning everyone! I'm awake but everyone else is sleeping... I think I shall wait here until mum and dad wake up... but I'm bored! Hello? Anyone? Come and pick me up! I want to get out and explore this new place!



Trystan: mummyyyyy!



Aneira: mum! Dad! Wake up!


Leo: oh goodness, what's going on?

Alice: I think our kids woke up...


Leo: but it must be 6 am or something!


Aneira: 6.25 precisely, so what? Sun is shining and we are on holiday!! And this place is amazing!! Have you seen the colour of the water? So different from our fjord back home! Don't you feel like going in for a swim?

Alice: we all do, darling, but it is also nice to have a good lie in the morning when you're on holiday...


Aneira: but what is the point of sleeping when you are on a tropical island resort?


Alice: well, she's got a point... time to get active and enjoy the new day Leo!


Alice: morning my handsome! Did you sleep well?


Trystan: mummyyyy! I was getting bored! Can I go out play in the sand? Can we go have a look at the ocean?























Leo: yay we're on holiday!!

Aneira: it took some time but... glad you've realised that, dad!


Trystan: ooh mummy look! So big and blue!



Trystan: I like it. Can we take the ocean home with us when we go back?
























Ella: morning sister! Ready for our first day of holiday? This place looks promising...


Elena: the ocean looks amazing! And these cabins...



Ella: indeed, I'm so glad mum and dad chose this double cabin for us all! We are sleeping right above the ocean! How cool is that!


Ella: and look, we even have our own boat!


Elena: maybe we can ask dad if he can take us for a ride!

Ella: cool! And in the meanwhile we can have a morning swim, how about that, sis?

Scarlette: hey girls! Have your morning swim quickly as we're all expected to have breakfast together with the rest of the family shortly...


Jay: mmm this is good...



Jay: not sure what it is exactly, but it's so refreshing... and even looks good! What are you drinking, Mark?


Mark: uh, dunno... some kind of energy drink I guess...

Jay: feeling a bit nervous for the big day, are you?

Mark: uhm, no... well, a little, yes... but a good kind of nervous!

Jay: from tomorrow night you're going to be a married man! Big stuff!


Catherine: morning guys!


Jay: good morning my gorgeous wife!


Jay: how are you feeling this morning?


Catherine: er... very well thanks...

Jay: any remarkable difference from yesterday? Like, don't you feel you need to be sick or something?

Catherine: what?! Jay!

Jay: well, I thought---

Catherine: even it that was the case, it's not that immediate!

Mark: I don't follow you guys... what are you talking about?

Catherine: sorry Mark, just ignore it... but tell me about you! How are you feeling, groom to be!

Mark: nervous...

Catherine: oh, try to relax today, I think we could all have some chilling time in the pool after breakfast, what do you think?


Michael: wow, massive buffet! And for us only! So cool!


Susan: there's so many of us, we took over the whole place... and I think everybody else has been kicked out...I like it! *evil laugh*


Jay: hey people, don't be greedy and leave something for those of us who are still queuing!



Susan: what a lovely lovely breakfast room! Nothing as a good cup of coffee outside in the morning breeze!


Nick: you're not drinking coffee, aunt Susie...

Susan: details, kid, details....


Scarlette: so, how do you like it here, Ella?


Ella: I love it mum! Sunshine, turquoise water and I can wear my new swimming outfit! Gimme a pair of sunglasses and I'll be ready to sunbathe the whole day!

Scarlette: oh, you're too young to be worried about getting tanned!

Ella: I am not too young, and I want to look good when we go back home...

Scarlette: you are already a beautiful young lady Ella!

Ella: yes but I want to look... different... so that, you know, the boy I like will notice me...

Scarlette: ....the what?! Ella, aren't you a bit young for this kind of things?

Ella: of course not! Oh mum, the world has moved on you know... besides, I know the story of uncle Michael and aunt Susie... so see, even in your age there were up to date people!

Scarlette: in my... age? You make me feel old! *giggles*

Mark: *smiles*


Mark: hey son, how it's going? Did you have your breakfast?


Susan: hey Mark, your son is being rude to me! Tell him off please!

Mark: seriously?

Nick: she was saying how much she loves having coffee in the morning breeze... I just pointed out she was not having any coffee at the time... what is wrong with that? It's the truth! Dad, I think auntie Susie is a little crazy, isn't she?


Susan: hey!


Mark: .....


Tobias: hey Leo, I hope you are not planning to sit on that chair, I saw it first!


Leo: ... but I want to sit with my wife and daughter!

Tobias: and I want to sit with my daughter, so?


Tobias: I won!


Elena: dad, that was mean, poor uncle Leo!

Alice: oh, don't worry darling, we'll catch up with him at the pool...

Aneira: cool! Hurry up with your pancakes mum, I want to go swimming in the pool!


Arni: aaah a Love family pool party... so relaxing!



Elena: dad, what are you doing sitting there? We're in a pool, you're supposed to be swimming!


Tobias: yes, yes, in a minute darling, I want to try those tropical fruits coolers that your uncle Jay has told me so much about...

Nick: mummy, what are you doing under the waterfall?

Amy: enjoying the massage, darling...and thinking....

Nick: of what?

Amy: this time tomorrow I'll be very nervous... I can't believe we're finally getting married!


Susan: say "evil spell" Octavia?


Octavia: .... "poisoned apple"!

Susan: mmm yes, it could be considered an evil spell yes... but you're supposed to say the words I am saying!

Octavia: but that's boring mum!

June: say "granny is beautiful" Trystan...

Trystan: ... evil spell?

June: what?

Trystan: granny wants poisoned apple!

June: what are you saying Trystan?

Trystan: I'm saying what Octavia has been saying! She's clever, I thought I'd be safe if I followed her lead...

June: oh dear...


Alice: so, looks like Octavia is an evil witch like her mum... what do you think of it Scarlette?


Scarlette: ....

Alice: Scarlette?

Scarlette: uh, what? Sorry Alice, I was... away with the fairies...

Alice: everything alright?

Scarlette: yes yes it's just... something Ella said earlier...

Alice: what did she say?

Scarlette: she mentioned... wanting someone to notice her in school...

Alice: oh I see! Do you think she has a little boyfriend *giggles*


Scarlette: don't joke! I was shocked... she's just a kid! Boys should happen later on, right? She's just a kid! She should only think of playing and... being a kid! And snorkelling, as she's doing now... see, this type of kid's stuff...She sure should not try to impress boys at this age?


Alice: well, she must be growing up...

Scarlette: I always thought she put too much effort on her appearance... but I just thought it was a girly girl thing... do you think I should do something?

Alice: not really... it's probably normal for the new generations...

Scarlette: yes, but think if it was Aneira starting to talk to you about boys all of a sudden!

Alice: oh dear, I hope this moment does not happen for a veeery long time! She's already growing up too fast... feels like yesterday that she was born and look at her now!

Scarlette: look at them all now....


Alice: oh dear, I do hope this is not going to happen to Aneira any soon!


Scarlette: and look at Nick! It's almost his birthday, he's going to be a teen soon... I bet he is going to give Amy and Mark some hard time, bringing home girls and being a teenage boy! Hey, maybe next time that we'll all be together again will be for Nick's wedding! *laughs*

Alice: oh dear, you're making me anxious, Scarlette!


Nick: ....


Elena: what?

Nick: nothing... I just thought I heard my name...

Ella: oh, it's nothing, just mum and auntie Alice talking about us... I think I told something to my mum that shocked her a bit...


Elena: what did you tell her?


Ella: oh, I can't tell you, you're too young for this kind of things *giggles*

Elena: I'm not! I'm not much younger than you are!

Ella: but still, I'm the oldest and I just decided you're too young to discuss these things! You wouldn't understand anyway...

Elena: that's not fair, I'm going to tell mum!

Nick: er... girls... stop fighting please? I feel awkward...


Reese: hey guys, what would you like to order?



Jay: about time that somebody came! We've been growing roots here!


Reese: sorry I had not realised nobody was taking care of the pool bar....


Catherine: I would like whatever the pool specialty is!


Jay: hey, we were first in the queue!


Jay: oh, whatever, I'm tired of waiting, I'll go for a swim!



Reese: oops, I think your husband got upset...


Catherine: oh, ignore him, he can be a little sensitive sometimes...


Trystan: toadification!


June: okay! I give up. It looks to me that you have mastered the art of talking.... whatever the content of your talks...

Trystan: book of spells, magic cauldron, magic potions!

June: er... Alice? I think your son needs some mummy time... why don't you take him to the beach?


Trystan: mummy mummy I want to play in the sand with Aneira!


Alice: sorry darling, you're too little to do it...

Trystan: but I want to build a sandcastle! And then I'll turn everyone who tries to touch it into a toad!

Alice: ... er, what?

Trystan: auntie Susie was telling Octavia how to do it!

Alice: ooookay...


Elena: look Annie, my castle is growing! It's the tallest of all!


Aneira: cool! Well done cousin...

Ella: wait to see my castle, I'll make a lot of big ballrooms inside!

Nick: you can't build rooms inside, Ella...

Ella: whatever, I know that my castle has a lot of ballrooms inside!


Trystan: Annie, what did you make? Is it a snowman?


Aneira: uh... it was supposed to be a sand castle but I guess it's a sandman....

Catherine: hey sis, are you on kids watcher duties?

Alice: yeah... but it's alright, I can relax on the lounger in the meanwhile...


Alice: ... and look at my husband learning to play ping pong *giggles*


Michael: ready, Leo?

Leo: yeah, throw me that ball and you'll see!


Amy: it's sunset already... the first day of our holiday is gone already...


Mark: and at this time tomorrow...

Amy: I know....


Mark: are you nervous?


Amy: a little... but extremely happy at the same time...

Mark: same here...

Amy: and I'm glad that everyone is having fun, but I prefer to stay here with you, in the peace and quiet....


Mark: Amy...


Amy: yes?

Mark: let's have a walk at sunset... and then watch the stars...


Susan: why did you stop guys? I was having fun!


Michael: it's quite late Susie...

Leo: and honestly I had lost track of who was winning... but I had fun! Thanks Michael!

Michael: any time!


June: I can watch the stars from here... this place is so relaxing... I had forgotten how good a family holiday can be... so great that Amy had not!



Alice: it's getting quite late, how about we move on from the beach and enjoy the evening?


Catherine: oh yes, I think I would like to have one of those tropical cocktails Jay told me about!

Alice: and I think I wouldn't mind to have a little dance... remember last time? We were kids but loved being on the dance floor!



Tobias: hey guys! What are you doing sitting there, come over and join us on the dance floor!


Michael: no thanks, brother, we are.... remembering....


Michael: this place makes me feel quite emotional, actually....


Susan: I know... bittersweet memories... almost all of them sweet though, if you forget how it ended... and what that meant for me...

Michael: I remember quite clearly...

Susan: but look at us now, things turned out quite well, haven't they?

Michael: indeed... but we've been lucky! If we had not accidentally bumped into you and Leo that time at Halloween in that creepy place... many things would have been different today... for more than one person... Octavia would not be here for one, and neither would Aneira and Trystan! I can't believe my luck... our luck!

Susan: *smiles* it was not luck, it was destiny! Believe me, I'm a witch I know certain things! Besides, what were the odds if we had not meant to meet again? I think things are going exactly as planned... by whom, only Plumbob knows, but planned...


Nick: so, you don't like dancing, uh?


Aneira: neither do you...

Nick: touché...


Aneira: it's not that I do not like it, it's just that I find it quite boring on my own...


Nick: and who would you like to dance with? oh please, don't tell me you want a boyfriend like Ella! What is wrong with you girls? Is the main purpose of your lives to find a prince charming? So boring!

Aneira: no it's not... but look at my parents right now, so in love... although they can be disgusting at times, they're cute! So if I had to dance I would rather dance with somebody I like... like my mum is dancing with my dad!

Nick: I thought this kind of things happened later on? Besides, sorry to disappoint you but I haven't seen any other kid around apart from us... no prince charming coming to ask you to dance tonight!


Aneira: oh, I don't need one tonight... but I can wait, when I'm older... one day somebody will ask me to dance and I will try not be shy and feel stupid then, and I will dance... one day....



Jay: so.... how are you feeling?


Catherine: I'm fine Jay, stop asking me that!

Jay: so there is nothing you need?


Catherine: actually, now that you make me think of it, I would like to try one of those cocktails you told me about....


Jay: no way! You can't drink alcohol! We're trying for a baby you need to be healthy!


Catherine: but Jay! I'm not pregnant yet!


Jay: but you will be so, better start being healthy now! I want a healthy wife and healthy babies so, no cocktail for you!

Catherine: oh dear....


Amy: have you seen any shooting stars yet?


Mark: nope...

Mark: but I'm not in a rush, I don't know about you but I love stargazing with my wife to be...

Amy: aww sweet!

Mark: there! There is one! Make a wish, quick!

Amy: I already got what I wished the most... a loving family, both my own and extended one... I can only wish for everyone to be happy, for years to come!


Arni: there you are, sweet wife of mine, I was wondering where you had gone to...



June: can you blame me?


Arni: of course not! Relaxing in the hot tube while everybody else is busy partying... I've always known i have got a clever wife! Mind if I join you on your side?


June: of course not!


Arni: good... because I've been thinking...


Arni: I have an idea on how to add some extra fun to the hot tub... *winks*

June: Arni! You can't mean....

Arni: why not?

June: but... we're in a public hot tub, anyone could come in any minute!


Arni: no way, everybody is outside enjoying the night... for now at least... so, what do you say?


June: oh, you naughty man! And at our age! Are we not... too old for this kind of things?


Arni: of course not, as time passes, I can only love you more...



Leo: this has been such a great day! I had never had a holiday before, nor had I been in such a place! It's just amazing!


Alice: I'm glad you like it... I remember we had really enjoyed it when we came as kids...


Alice: it feels like ages ago! And now I'm here with you... and Annie, and Trystan...


Leo: it looks like we've done wonders... have we not?

Alice: indeed...


Leo: and you my darling are a wonder every day...


Alice: oh Leo... that's sweet... and a bit cheesy... I like it!

Leo: and I am sure we will have a long wonderful life, with our wonderful kids... Annie, Trystan... and more to come, who knows?

Alice: really?

Leo: really! I could have a child any day with you my dear wife!

Alice: that's a bit extreme!

Leo: ok maybe not any day but hey, we can sure have more? ....Or at least try?


Alice: agreed...



Jay: cool, looks like everything's ready...


Michael: I think they've done a good job...


Jay: oh yes, the most important thing is there! The chocolate fountain of course! *laughs*


Michael: what?

Jay: only joking!

Michael: ah ok... sorry I still don't see why that was funny....

Jay: come on man, relax, we're on holiday!

Michael: you seem in a very good mood... jokey....

Jay: I am mate, I am!


Susan: and I think I know why... I'm so glad Jay and Catherine have sorted out their problems... I do hope they get what they want... soon! I'm sure they will be one happy family! Wait, what am I saying? I am an evil witch for goodness sake! But no, I think no evil feelings can be in my heart today... or during this holiday... I just want everyone to be happy!



Scarlette: hey guys! What are you all doing there? It's time to get ready!



Scarlette: is Mark not getting ready yet?


Michael: uh... isn't it a little early?

Scarlette: for a guy perhaps... but not for a girl! Come on Susie, Amy is almost ready and needs all the girls with her!


Amy: so, how do I look?


Alice: you look wonderful Amy... I feel all emotional now....


Alice: you're really getting married!


Amy: of course I am! Hey, is that a pimple over there? That is not good...


Alice: there's nothing there Amy... you're perfect! *sighs*


Amy: am I?

Alice: yes, I think you're beautiful.... very beautiful...


Amy: yes, I like this style...




Catherine: come on Octavia, don't you want to get all dressed up for your auntie's wedding?


Octavia: nope!

Catherine: but look, everybody else is ready! Don't you want to wear your pretty dress as well?


Octavia: nope! I want mummy! Only mummy can get me dressed! I want my mummy!


Ella: ... she's such a spoilt child....

Aneira: but she's cute... such a beautiful baby girl!


Ella: yes, until she starts being annoying... I bet she'll be a handful growing up!


Aneira: you look so mature Ella... you act and talk like you were older than your actual age! Why is that?

Ella: what? Of course I do not!

Aneira: well, I feel so... childish next to you... you have all the airs of a grown up, you know grown up stuff, you do grown up stuff, you also dress more like a grown up! Or not as me or Elena anyway...

Ella: well, that's because I'm older than you and Ella! You're just kids, but you will grown up soon!

Aneira: you're not that older... but I have a feeling you don't like childhood and you long to be a teen... is that right?


Ella: .... well, maybe. What's wrong with that? A whole new world opens when you grow up, and there are loads of things you can do, which you can't do now!


Aneira: such as?

Ella: well, parties! And dating, and...

Aneira: and what?


Ella: *whispering* kissing boys!


Aneira: *burst out laughing*

Ella: what!

Aneira: nothing it's just... why would you want to do that? It sounds disgusting! *laughs*

Scarlette: hey guys, we're here!

Catherine: oh, good, because Octavia here is giving me a hard time... she wants mummy...


Susan: oh little darling, don't worry, mummy's here!

Octavia: mummyyyyy!

Aneira: sorry... maybe I shouldn't have laughed it's just... were you serious?

Ella: my mum is standing right behind you, I'd appreciate if you'd drop the subject...

Elena: .....


Elena: I can't believe my sister wants to kiss a boy! This is so... weird!



Elena: *chuckles*


Aneira: what! I'm not laughing!

Ella: not you, no... but you'll see when you're a little older, you will know what I mean! You will see when you meet someone you like, but he will only treat you as his little sister... you will know my pain!

June: ooh, young love... kids grow up so fast nowadays....


Aneira: er... I don't know what you're talking about?



Ella: okay, you know what? Forget it. But when it will happen to you, you will remember this day... and don't come crying to me!


Aneira: er... okay.... er.... I hope you'll be alright Ella... right?


Susan: there you are little one, now you're ready for the big day! Like your dress?


Octavia: yeees!


Scarlette: you look wonderful Amy!


Amy: aww thanks Scarlette!

Scarlette: you know, I was thinking... we still have some time before the ceremony.... why don't we take some pictures all the girls together?

Amy: cool! Everyone come over! It's picture tiiiime!


Amy: first I want a picture with my dear twin little sister!


Alice: again! How can I be your little sister if we're twins?


Amy: I was born a second earlier of course!



Amy: and now a crazy picture with both my sisters! Smile for the camera!



Amy: aaaand all together! Make a crazy pose girls, it's a wonderful day, I'm getting marrieeeeed!



Mark: well....


Michael: looks like you're ready, man!

Mark: indeed....


Tobias: I feel so emotional! The last of my sisters is getting married! And I acquire a new brother in law... welcome to the family Mark! *sniffs*


Nick: actually, I think we've been part of the family for a loooong time already.... have we not?


Tobias: of course, of course... I meant, welcome to the family again!



Nick: it's a big day for me as well... mum and dad are getting married! Not that it changes anything, but for some reason it seems cool... and I feel like I'm going to cry! But no, I will not, I don't want to make a fool of myself! I'm almost a teenager for Plumbob's sake!



Jay: I think it's such a happy day for all of us! Not one single reason not to be! We are all on holiday in this amazing place with our beautiful families, celebrating the union of two of us...what could be better than this? I hope we'll all have such happy lives forever!



Arni: yes, I hope we will... as a father and a grandfather... I can say that I'm extremely proud of my children, and their children... and if we keep talking of this a minute longer I fear I'll break down like my very emotional son Toby... so please, guys, let's head out... and take a photoshoot, maybe?


Toby: say cheeeese!


Jay: wait, was that a fish? It's massive, I think it might have been a shark!


And it's finally wedding time!



Nick: dad, when is mum coming?


Mark: soon, Nick, soon... but first the other girls... oh goodness I'm so nervous!

Jay: I think they are on their way!


Michael: here come the bridesmaids! Or well, all the girls in the family, really...



June: come on girls, speed up don't block the alley!


Aneira: this feels rather uncomfortable... I feel like I'm on a catwalk or something?

Ella: and that's the fun part! Come on Annie, chin up, big smile, enjoy your star moment!

Elena: a cat what?


Aneira: hey gramps... and little brother! Oooh you look so smart little brother!


Trystan: *giggles*


Michael: hey mum, looking good!


June: oh, shut up Michael, don't make your old mother blush...

Leo: no, really, this dress suits you well, June!

June: thank you, thank you, you're too kind guys...


Leo: here comes the bride! And the chief bridesmaid... my chief bridesmaid....


Mark: oh dear! Here we are, this is the moment we have been waiting for... that I have been waiting for for so long... I hope my voice won't shake!



Alice: here we are, sis, ready?

Amy: I think so... yes! I am ready!

Alice: wow, so calm... I was a bunch of nerves on my wedding day!

Amy: it doesn't mean I am not, I just do not show it...

Alice: we are so different Amy!





Amy: and yet we are the same... shall we go?


Alice: wait a minute, I have to say something...


Amy: what?

Alice: I'm really happy for you sis...

Amy: thanks... well, nothing will change really but it's just...

Alice: it's something that makes you both happy...

Amy: yes... it makes us happy...


Alice: so let's take you to your happiness!


Amy: after you, sis...


Leo: here comes Alice... I can't help it, every time I see her she takes my breath away...


Ella: aww that is so cute! One day I would love to have a man who says exactly the same about me! Actually, one day I would like to have one specific boy saying exactly the same about me.... *sighs*


Amy: ooh this place is so pretty! It makes me feel so happy! Exactly what I wanted...a family wedding on the beach!



Mark: Amy...


Amy: hi Mark....I'm here!


Mark: you're wonderful Amy...



Amy: you are fairly handsome as well... *giggles*



Amy: I can't believe we're finally getting married!!! At last!!! I'm so happy!!!!


Mark: I'm glad... really....


Mark: I know when I had asked you the first time you were not super enthusiastic....


Amy: it was different, we were just kids! It's a whole world different now...

Mark: yes, I see it now... and you can't know how happy I am... I feel like I've waited a lifetime for this moment...

Amy: now I feel I have as well...


Mark: let's do it then! Ready?


Amy: ready...


Leo, Tobias, Ella, Susan: oooh I feel so emotional!


Aneira: seriously? You too, dad....


Leo: bwaaaaah *crying*


Alice: my twin sister is getting married! Oh, I'm so happy!

June: oh dear, I can't keep myself, this is so emotional!

Nick: mum and dad are getting married! And I get to see my parents' wedding! How cool is that? None of my cousins could do that!


Arni: ooh I'm so happy, my last daughter is getting married!


Scarlette: mmm and who would you be? Are you part of the family too, somehow?

Random employee: oh, no, but if we want, we are allowed to attend every wedding celebrated on the resort...and you know a day off is a day off... I'm happy for your sister by the way!

Scarlette: she's my sister in law....

Random employee: whatever....


Amy: with this ring I wed thee Mark...



Mark: oooh



Mark: and with this ring, I wed thee, my beautiful Amy....



Amy: holy plumbob, this is really happening! I can't believe it!



Amy: we're married... we are really married!



Amy: and in such an amazing place!


Mark: we are indeed... my lovely wife....


Susan: ooooh this is sooo touching!!! I wish you all the happiness possible guys.... may your lives be rich of love and joy *sniffs*


Leo: wait, did I just hear my evil witch friend sending an actual blessing?

Ella: oh my goodness! Something's wrong! The world must be coming to an end! Auntie Susie, are you alright?

Tobias: oh, I believe she is... love can overcome evil, always!


Susan: I just can't stop cryiiiiiing! *cries*


Catherine: wooo hooo congratulations guys!!!


Crowd: congratulations Amy and Mark!



Amy: yes, congratulations to us... my dear husband! Wow, husband! Sounds nice, doesn't it?



Mark: absolutely... I can't believe it we're finally husband and wife!! I feel.... so good!


Mark: now, can I kiss my wife?


Amy: what are you waiting for?


Scarlette: awww, so cute....



Susan: oh dear, don't kiss like that guys, there are children here!


Ella: oh dear I can't watch!

Susan: yes, close your eyes Ella, you're too young for that...

Ella: no, I can't watch otherwise I'll get jealous! Don't you understand? I can't wait to be kissed like that myself!

Susan: ... what?!


Amy: that was some kiss, dear husband!



Mark: do you want another round? *grins*


Amy: oh Mark! There are kids! Behave yourself! *laughs*


Elena: er... auntie Susie, you sure you're alright?


Susan: yes yes it's just...


Susan: I can't stop cryiiiiing!



Amy: have I already told you how happy I am?


Mark: at least a thousand times.... but I never get tired of hearing it!


Amy: aaah I feel so good! I would love for this moment to last forever....



Crowd: woo hoo congratulations to the newlyweds!



Nick: congratulations mum and dad!



Nick: I'm so proud of you....



Mark: come on everybody, it's cake time!



Trystan: cousin Octavia... don't you feel like they've forgotten all about us?


Octavia: of course...

Trystan: but why? They usually cuddle us all the time...

Octavia: obviously weddings are just grown ups material and we're not the main focus anymore... but I'm already planning my revenge! When I grow up.....

Trystan: when you grow up what?

Octavia: nevermind, you're too young to hear about my scheming and my evil plans, cousin... maybe when you're older...


Amy: wow this wedding cake is massive!



Amy: I hope everybody will manage to get a slice....


Mark: oh, it looks nice...


Mark: yes, I approve *smiles*


Susan: yay for cake!

Michael: oh, so you've finally stopped crying Susie...

Susan: of course I have, there's cake! It's cake tiiiime!

Susan: come on everybody, let's cheer up for cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake!


Random employee #2: woo hoo I arrived just in time for cake! Lucky me!!!



Amy: yay I got the first slice!


June: are you sure you can hold the cake and the flowers?

Michael: no, really sis, shout if you need help! I could carry something for you... the cake for example...

Amy: oh shut up Michael! Would you really deprive the bride from the first slice of her cake! Bad brother, baaad brother!


Random employee #3: I'm the bride bodyguard, nobody will steal her cake!


Mark: you, party crasher, stay away from my wife, and the cake, at once!


Scarlette: hey, who left that cloud of stinky smell on the floor?



Susan: ewww that's disgusting!


Reese: hey guys, would you mind clearing up that invisible smelly thing on the ground at once? We don't want the guests to be disgusted...

Random employee #4: to eat or not to eat, this is the question... I'm technically crashing the party, but I made it through the queue and to the cake, should I have a slice or should I not be allowed to have one?


Ella: eww that smelly thing on the floor is so disgusting! I can't eat such a lovely thing as cake with such a nasty smell around ewww



Random guest #1: eww guys, did you put a stinky vial in the cake or what? Is that a joke? It's quite disgusting you know...


Mark: uh... what? Oh great, another crasher... er, excuse me? I thought Reese had put on signs that this was a private wedding, a private one, understand?

Random guest #1: oh, but we're not here to attend your wedding! - Congratulations by the way, you look like you could be the groom?

Mark: so what....


Random guest #1: we're here to get married of course!


Mark: WHAT?!?!?!?!


Amy: what's going on over there? It looks like...


June: yes, it looks like another wedding... is it even possible?

Mark: I'm going to get a word with Reese! This is our wedding, there can't be any other using our decorations and reception area!


Random guest #2: my darling, are you sure you wanna do it?


Random guest #1: of course!

Random guest #2: oh, you have just made me the happiest man in the whole world! With the exception of that other guy who just got married, perhaps...


Random guest #1: actually, I don't think he's very happy at the moment...


Random guest #2: cool, so I win! I am the happiest man on earth!

Mark: ....


Mark: .... is this for real?



Susan: hey you, random employee #1, get your butt over here and clean that dirty invisible smelly thing at once!


Random employee #1: oh, look at the sky, there are birds in the sky!

Susan: don't try to pretend you haven't heard!

Catherine: er, excuse her, she can be a little...fierce sometimes... but would you mind clearing up? It's really quite disgusting...


Arni: okay, let's get started with the chocolate fountain! Chocolate skewers, anyone?


Aneira: I would love one grandpa...could you please move aside?

Catherine: ... before my sim power to float on air fades and I end up in the water, possibly....


Random guest #1: oooh the chocolate fountain is on! I want one chocolate skewer!


Random guest #2: but... I thought we were getting married?

Random guest #1: oh, the wedding can wait, I need chocolate right now!

Random guest #2: but... but...


Random paparazzi #1: mmm this will make an interesting story.... it was good that I came over here when I heard a famous family from far away had arrived to celebrate a private wedding...



Catherine: dad, still walking on air here!


Arni: yes, yes, just a second kid, I'm getting old here, I'm slow with my movements...

Aneira: rubbish! You just want all the chocolate for yourself grandpa!


Arni: noooo absolutely not! I wonder where would you get that impression from?


Catherine: ....


Catherine: Come on dad, move!


Random employee #5: the cloud of stink is still there... but how can I possibly remove it? Is the floor smelling or what? I had never seen such a thing before!


Random guest #1: uuuuuh this looks delicious!!!



Arni: and it tastes delicious!


Tobias: you know dad, we would really like to have a taste as well... if you would just move away from the chocolate fountain for a second....


Random guest #2: I can't believe she left me at the wedding arch for some chocolate! I mean, seriously? I'm heartbroken....



June: ooh, poor Random guest #2, this is so sad....




Catherine: aaah, justice! A whole chocolate skewer for me... I could eat the whole fountain!


Nick: leave some for me, auntie Cath!

Elena: hey there, still queuing here!


Random guest #1: hey...


Random guest #2: hey.

Random guest #1: are you upset?

Random guest #2: because my bride to be preferred chocolate to our wedding? Nooo why should I be upset?

Random guest #1: I'm sorry okay? You know I can't resist to the power of chocolate... it's stronger than me!

Random guest #2: whatever...

Random guest #1: so... do you still want to get married? Because now that I've had my chocolate nothing is in the way...

Random guest #2: sure!

Michael: seriously?!?!?!?!


Random guest #2: with this ring I wed thee...


Random guest #1: awww


Random guest #1: I'm sooo happy!


Alice: mmm hello?


Alice: where is everyone? Those two strangers are getting married over there, we should show some cheer!



Alice: oooh there's a chocolate fountain hiding behind you all! I want some!


Leo: I'm afraid you need to queue up my love...

Alice: aah queuing is such a pain...

Tobias: don't tell me!

Susan: and me....


Random paparazzi #1: I can't believe they still got married after she stood him up for chocolate!



Congratulations random guests #1 and 2! XD XD XD


[NDA: this really happened all on its own! I didn't know that random sims could use a wedding arch!]


Random guest #2: oh, I'm so happy....you just made me the happiest sim in the world!


Random guest #1: and me!


Random employee #5: at last, the cloud of stink has gone! Not sure how or why but hey... whatever...



Aaand it's time for a wedding photoshoot at twilight <3



I have to say I really like this setting on the sea!



<3 <3 <3



Amy: do you think they've had enough of taking pictures now?


Mark: well, I don't really mind posing with you, you know.... *winks*


Amy: neither do I but... don't you think it's time to... dance?


Mark: let's move to the dance floor, baby!


Amy: awww, the first dance as husband and wife... and in this amazing scenery! It has been amazing, all of it, hasn't it?


Mark: definitely... and we even had a wedding within the wedding! A little annoying but hey, a good story to tell *laughs*


Elena: mum, does it mean we don't have to go to bed, really?


Scarlette: not if you don't want to, no... but for tonight only, just because it's your aunt and uncle's wedding and because we're here all together, we want to dance all night and we thought that you kids would have liked to join us... but for tonight only, mind!

Elena: I still can't believe it! We can stay awake and party all night! Woo hooo thanks mum!!


Random guest #1: oh my goodness... did I really... I mean, did I really get married with... that guy? Who by the way is nowhere to be seen? It is true we get along but... met only two days ago! How is it possible?



Random guest #1: Oh my goodness what have I done?!?!


June: and we're yet again on the dance floor, at one of our kids' wedding....


Arni: I don't know about you, but I never get tired!


June: but this is going to be the last one... the fifth and last!

Arni: well, if we're lucky enough we might get at least a sixth one!

June: who---??

Arni: well, Nick for example! He's almost a teen ager now... if we keep on being young and healthy as we are now we might see him getting married! And maybe Ella, or Elena... or even Annie or Trystan! Oh hopefully all of them!

June: It's a wonderful perspective... I wish my mum and dad had been able to witness our children's weddings....but they didn't live enough... what if we---

Arni: oh no, no sad thoughts now! Let's be positive and look forward to our grandchildren's weddings... then whatever happens happens, we can't do anything about it anyway.... or can we?

June: meaning?

Arni: well, I have a few rare plants in my garden.... you don't even imagine how valuable some flowers can be if you find yourself in dire straits *winks*


Trystan: see, Octavia, this is my best friend Mr Fluffs! He loves the music! Don't you, Mr Fluffs? Now, say hi to my cousin Octavia...


Octavia: hahaha you're so funny Trystan! That is only a toy, it can't talk! But thanks for trying anyway...


Susan: these two are so sweet.... and got me all emotional today.... although now that I think of it... me and Amy haven't always been friends... quite the contrary actually! She never liked me when we were kids, she thought I was stealing her favourite brother Michael from her... and she was quite mean to me...



Susan: and for that, one day she will pay! Mwahahahahaha


Leo: now, this is more the Susan I know... she's back to normal at last...

Random paparazzi #2: er... is that woman crazy or what?


Jay: how are you feeling my darling?


Catherine: I'm perfectly fine, Jay, stop asking please!

Jay: sorry, just want to make sure you have an amazing and relaxing holiday... with lots of love from your family and above all from myself!


Catherine: *smiles* I am, I am having the best holiday ever... absolutely perfect every way!



Ella: Annie, you're dancing! I didn't know you liked it!

Aneira: well, I was getting bored on my own... and it's actually quite fun! Maybe you could teach me how to do it properly?

Elena: I will do it! You wouldn't tell it in normal circumstances, but I was born party animal, it's in my blood!


Reese: how come everybody is dancing and I am not?


Random paparazzi #2 (yes, it's the same guy as before... and he's been helping himself with the wedding cake!!): well, why don't you?


Reese: er... because I don't have a partner to dance with? Look around, apart from the kids, they're all couples!



Reese: I can't believe I've reached this age and I've only just worked and worked and worked some more... and I have not had time to concentrate on my personal life! How come I do not have a boyfriend? Or at least someone to dance with!


Random paparazzi #2: you could dance with me.


Reese: er... what?


Random paparazzi #2: I said that I wouldn't mind to dance with you. You could dance with me if you want.

Reese: but... I don't even know you! And... you're a wedding party crasher!

Random paparazzi #2: by the way, the cake is good!


Reese: .... okay then, I...er... I'll wait on the dance floor then....



Random paparazzi #2: unfortunately it's quite late and I think I have time only for a dance or two...


Reese: there you go, there was the scam...

Random paparazzi #2: no scam! It's just, it's almost dawn, I need to go back... but I can be back for more... if you want me to?


Reese: ... well, you'd better have good dancing skills!


Leo: oh my goodness! Is it really....


Alice: the sun is rising! We have danced the whole night away, literally!

Reese: and I have danced with someone! And he said he will be coming back! I'm so happy I can't stop dancing!

Leo: ......


Leo: let's keep on going!


June: wow, I can't believe we've been dancing so long! And I'm not even a bit tired!

Arni: I told you, we're still young!

Elena: copy what I'm doing Annie, it's fun! Crazy daaaaance!

Aneira: er... okay.... I feel a bit stupid here but... it's fuuuun!

Ella: we've been dancing all night long! We rock girls!

Susan: yes, we have danced the night away, which was fun, but I have just realised something...

Michael: what is it?

Susan: WE FORGOT TO TAKE A FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT!


June: oh my goodness, it's true! We can't NOT have a family photo for Amy and Mark's wedding!


Reese: no worries, the sun is just rising, you can start posing for the picture now, and by the time everyone is ready the sun will be shining and it will look like you actually took the picture after the wedding! Clever me...

Jay: yes yes but I was wondering... any idea of where the happy couple could be? I haven't seen them around for a while...


Mark: why do we need to be the first ones to start posing? It's still dawn! It will take ages before everyone is ready...


Amy: that's because we are the bride and groom?

Mark: yes yes, but I was pretty happy watching the sunrise on that quiet beach with my wife...in peace!

Amy: I still can't believe that nobody had realised we had left the dance floor!

Mark: oh well, all the better for us, we could have some time just for ourselves... and go swimming naked in the ocean!

Amy: Mark! Don't advertise it please, we're supposed to be pulling a straight face here!


Ella: ta dah!


Arni: hey June, I heard Mark saying they went to have a swim in the ocean...naked! Would you like to try that later? Sounds like fun!

June: .... WHAT?!

Nick: .... this is awkward....

Trystan: oooh this is so much fun, we're in a wedding picture! I told you they could not have forgotten about us!

Octavia: not generally speaking, but do you realise they've basically left us on the floor for a whole 24 hours? They didn't even put us to bed! What kind of family have we gotten ourselves into?

Trystan: oh but it was fun! We could enjoy the music and watching everybody dance...and we could play with Mr Fluffs!

Octavia: ... how can you be always that happy? Don't you ever scheme to take over the world or something?

Aneira: are we done yet? I was thinking... can we all go to the beach afterwards? Like, a proper beach, not the hotel one? We could have a family beach day!

Alice: that's a really lovely idea Annie!




Arni: wow, every time I look at this place I'm overawed by how amazing it is!


June: indeed... the perfect place to be if you want to relax!


Arni: and have a wonderful family holiday... it's the second one already!


Susan: come on Octavia, it's fun! Look at how much fun Trystan is having!


Octavia: me no likes water! Water is eeevil!

Trystan: no it's not! It's so much fun! Come on Octavia, stop your scheming and try to have some fun!

Nick: wow... the water is so....blue!


Ella: look at my medieval fortress, sister!


Elena: oh... cool... and look at my...uh... not sure what it is really.... Annie, what are you building?


Aneira: I'm building an elven castle! It looks a bit whimsical, doesn't it? I bet the castle where my dad and auntie Gale were born looks like this!



Aneira: I would so much love to see it one day...


Ella: oh, you will, you will, the other side of your family still lives there so I bet you will get to go to see them at some point!

Elena: look, look! I've built a medieval fortress too!


Scarlette: Toby! Stop! Stop! *laughing*


Tobias: oh come on it's just a bit of water! *laughs out loud*

Nick: .... these two look exactly like kids... does it mean that there's a childish side in everyone which always stays and never grows up? Cool.... I wouldn't want to become too serious when I grow up!


Mark: hey everyone, gather round for some nice music!



Aneira: hey Ellie, watch out for this massive water boooomb!



Ella: aha I ducked just in time! Now, are you ready for a real one? And----oh my goodness!


Aneira: what's wrong?

Ella: there's a boat passing... and on the boat....there are two.... oh dear, is that real?

Aneira: two what?


Ella: two GHOSTS! Two ghosts are sailing on the boat! Is that even possible?!?



Trystan: more! More!!


Alice: are you sure? Your cousin Octavia got bored of this quite quickly....


Trystan: no mummy I love playing in the water!

Alice: I can see that! You're such a happy baby boy, you make the people around you happy as well! It's a gift, you know?

Trystan: I like gifts!!


Michael: hey Jay, wanna play some beach soccer?


Jay: sure, why not!


Scarlette: be ready for some splash Cath!


Catherine: no wait! I don't feel very well today and I don't feel like getting soaked!

Arni: oh dear it's too hot over here, it's way better in the water!

Mark: hey, my lovely wife...

Amy: hello yourself...

Mark: are you enjoying?

Amy: absolutely!

Mark: good, good! And wait till the bonfire tonight!

Amy: there will be a bonfire?! Amazing! A bonfire on the beach! Can we dance all around it?


Tobias: hey Scarlette...


Scarlette: hey you! Wanna do some more playing in the wat----


Elena: Oh dear... come on parents, you're on a public beach, behave yourselves!



Scarlette: Toby!



June: oooh so lovely, a we can have a barbecue on the beach!


Arni: not really a barbecue, we haven't brought any meat or tofu! But we can have roasted fruits and veg... roasted apple, roasted grapes and.... how is your roasted pumpkin Alice?

Alice: .....


Tobias: I love you Scarlette... I should tell you more often...


Elena: oh come on now!


Elena: that's not possible, get a room, parents! I can't possibly go swimming with the view of you two smooching! That's so disgusting!



Catherine: oh dear.... oh dear....



Catherine: I'm not feeling very well.... at all! I think I must have swallowed some sea water when Scarlette splashed me...



Catherine: I feel I'm going to be sick!



Catherine: oh, no, it's gone! Yay! Imagine being sick on the beach...disgusting!



Jay: you alright my dear?


Catherine: yes yes, I was just feeling a bit queasy but it's gone, must have been the salty water I swallowed! Ready for some big splash, Jay?


Alice: oooh this is so relaxing....



Michael: hey Susie, where is Octavia?


Susan: she's watching people playing in the ocean.... I think she's still trying to figure out why it is exactly she doesn't like the water...

Michael: who's watching her?

Susan: someone? It's so great to have such a big family, you can take a break from child caring because somebody else can watch your kids for you! And now we can relax and sunbathe in the evening sun....


Leo: hey Alice...look at the sky, it's amazing!



Alice: it is indeed! Although it's starting to be a bit chilly now that the sun has gone...


Catherine: oh dear...

Jay: what's wrong?


Catherine: nothing, I'll be back in a minute!

Jay: again?


Catherine: oh no, the nausea is back! The sea water is really not good for me...



Catherine: and this time it's real! Ewww...


Octavia: uncle Jay, auntie Cath is vomiting on the sand!


Octavia: it looks quite bad you know... quite disgusting!


Octavia: way more disgusting than my boogie!


Jay: er... thanks for the....er... information, kid....


Catherine: it's gone now... it really was disgusting...


Jay: Cath, now I am really worried... are you sure you are alright? Because you don't seem alright...

Catherine: Jay...

Jay: is that it? Is it... what I think it is?

Catherine: I.... I think it might be.... yes...


Jay: oh Cath, that would be amazing! Wouldn't it?


Catherine: yes it would... but I don't want to keep my hopes up, in case it is just the sea water....


Catherine: oh, wow, you've made a bonfire Mark!!!


Mark: yes... I love bonfires! And this night is perfect to have a bonfire on the beach!


Amy: so perfect! Thank you, my dear husband!


Alice: and so nice to warm up a bit!

Susan: it is quite chilly without the sun!


Jay: hey Mick, we're becoming quite pro at this! Do you think we should keep it up once we go back home?


Michael: of course, why not!


Leo: I have heard you were cold my dear wife... let me show you some warmth....


Ella: awww more smooching! It must be soooo romantic to be kissed on the beach, at night, with a bonfire... One day, I hope I'll be kissed like that as well... and I do hope that when we get back Harry will see me as a girl, not as a little sister anymore...


Susan: .... I think I need some smooching too.... where is my husband when I need him?



Michael: come on Susie, let's dance!!

Susan: yes but... I wanted to make out....

Michael: wow so direct... I like it! I would say, let's dance now, as it looks like we're having a dancing party on the beach, and then we'll have all the time we want we go back to our room... how about that? *winks*


Ella: come on family, let's dance crazy!


Elena: woo hooooo I love dancing crazy!



To be continued....


I hope you liked the summery chapter :) Stay tuned for more!

Too bad the videos were recorded without music :( I need to remember to turn the option on next time!

And, as always, thanks for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment