Saturday 5 November 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 13

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

The Loves are back to the main house and are ready to enjoy the Autumn! What news will the new season bring? :)

Aneira: .....


Aneira: why does it have to rain all the time? It's soooo boring... I think I liked Summer more, when I could go out and play... I don't like being stuck indoors!


Aneira: since I've already finished my homework I guess there's nothing left but playing with the dolls' house...


Aneira: it's not as being outside but it's nice nonetheless!


Aneira: what story should we play today, uh? Oh, I know, you are going to be the evil elf Queen, who will be redeemed by the kind hearted guard!


Aneira: despite my not liking aunt Gale too much, overall, it's a nice story with a happy ending...


Paws: ..... [hello? Is there a cuddle for me over here? Just checking]


Aneira: ... but how long will that last? Will they be happy ever after? Or will my aunt magically knock at our door when the next problem appears?

Paws: meowwww! [I'm a big cat now, so I need big cuddles!]


Aneira: hey there Paws! Have you come to distract me from my boring evening? Thanks goodness!


Aneira: you're such a cute kitty! Who's the cute kitty? Yes you are!

Paws: meowwww!


Aneira: hey, what's that? Woooow a laser!

Paws: [ooooh tiny invisible red dot on reddish carpet! Need to get it!]


Paws: [gotcha!]











June: hey Alice, why the long face?

Alice: dunno...

June: you've been in this mood since you came back from your trip to Elfland!

June: is anything wrong? I thought you had had a nice time at the wedding...


Alice: indeed! And I'm very happy for Gale and Gwydion, but....


June: but? I thought it was actually a good thing, although maybe she's not the first in line to deserve a happy ending, at least now she'll be out of the way and living her own happy life! So that we can keep on leading our happy lives... everybody wins!


Alice: oh yes indeed! And don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for them, not to mention what you just said but...



Alice: I have the strange feeling that this is not the end of the trouble....


June: I understand that, darling, your sister in law has been the source of major pain, but now I don't see any reason or ways in which she could still be that source of pain...

Alice: neither do I, but still... I have that feeling...


Alice: anyway, I'd better get going...I think I'm going to have a shower and then straight to bed... I'm sure I'll feel more positive tomorrow...


Leo: hey Alice...


Leo: everything alright?


June: oh yes, Alice was just... having a gloomy day...

Alice: I am not!


Alice: I was just being worried that--- oh forget it...


Leo: worried that what?

Alice: I don't know... I know this sounds crazy but... do you really think she Gale has finally grown up and will have a happily ever after type of thing from now on?

Leo: don't you think so?

Alice: I hope so! But... I can't forget that before we helped her, her solution had been to dump her kid on us... I mean, seriously? Poor Glyn... and then I can't help thinking...what if she does it again? What if she realises that family life is harder than she thought? I mean, it wouldn't be out of character at all...


Leo: Alice, please stop....  you're just stressing yourself out!


Alice: but---

Leo: I know, and maybe you're right, maybe not... hopefully not! But there's no point discussing this now, as there's nothing we can do, right? So why wasting our time discussing my sister's next crazy move? I have a better idea on how to spend the rest of the night...

Alice: have you now... *smiles*


Leo: sure! How about some relaxing sauna time?


Alice: sounds good to me *smiles*


Alice: I still can't relax! For some reason I'm annoyed all the time! And I shouldn't feel like this now, as the sauna with you is relaxing, not annoying... but still... it's peculiar, isn't it?



Alice: do you think I might have a bug or something? Maybe it's some unknown elf bug that crept into my body and now it's creating havoc!


Leo: .... actually, Alice, the more I think of it, the more I think there is another explanation to your sudden mood swings...

Alice: which is?


Leo: try to think Alice, when was the last time you felt like this?


Alice: mmm......


Alice: when your sister turned up and tried to dump her kid with us?


Leo: before that...

Alice: then when your sister tried to sabotage our wedding?


Leo: in between the two...


Alice: mmm.....


Alice: I got it! I was feeling like crap when I was pregnant with Trystan! Omg, do you think I might be pregnant?


Leo: well, I don't know, you tell me!


Alice: I'm pregnant....



Alice: holy plumbob! We are having another baby!


Leo: yes, that is usually the result of being pregnant, yes....

Alice: wow....


Alice: are you happy?


Leo: of course I'm happy! I could have ten babies with you... and more!


Alice: perhaps not ten but... yes, I do love having babies with you *smiles*



Alice: although I think we should wait to be sure, before announce this to the family... I'll be looking forward to morning sickness! Really!



Alice: now, I think I've finally managed to relax a bit, so I think it's bed time! And as I'm feeling particularly happy and kind, I'll also give Bonehilda a full night sleep!


Leo: aaah, mood swings...

Alice: good morning little one! Look at you, all nice and tidy and ready to tackle a new day! Well done to granny, so now I get only the fun part!


Alice: are you ready to meet... the claw!


Trystan: the claw!


Alice: the claw of tickles!!!


Trystan: hahahahaha


Trystan: mummy stop, you make me giggle!



Trystan: I love you mummy...


Alice: I love you too little man... oh....

Trystan: what is it mummy?

Alice: nothing, it's just...


Alice: I suddenly feel sick...



Alice: oh dear, I think I need to get to the bathroom... soon! Grandpa, will you look after Trystan for a second?


Ghost Sebastian: about time you noticed me! Of course, of course...


Alice: I need to use mum and dad's private bathroom, it's closer!


Closer than the usual corridor bathroom at your right? Seriously?



Alice: almost there....



Alice: oh, this is actually a very nice bathroom! Anyway, back to business...



Alice: blearghhhh



Alice: ewww this is disgusting...



Alice: totally disgusting...



Alice: but hey, this means that I'm really pregnant! One more sign to confirm the theory...



Alice: this is so wonderful! Now I only need to wait for the baby bump to show... now, let's get going and start this new day!



Aneira: mummy, mummy!



Alice: hello my darling, you look happy!


Aneira: of course I'm happy, it's not raining! Yippee!

Aneira: and also, I just got a call from Ella, they're all going to the park to see the autumn festival! Can I go mummy?


Alice: but of course you can! It's Saturday, you can do whatever pleases you most! Provided that you'll find some time to do your homework... but remember that tomorrow we are all invited to your cousin Octavia's birthday party!



Aneira: thanks mummy! I'm glad to see you're happy too today! I'll see you later then!



Aneira: there they are...



Aneira: hi guys...


Ella: there you are! I've been waiting for you!


Aneira: haven't you all?


Ella: well, yes, but myself in particular! Because if you had not noticed, it seems that my sister has got herself a new best friend...



Aneira: I see... but it's surely a good thing! Isn't it?



Ella: for Elena, yes, but for me... not so much! I've been soooo lonely lately... since cousin Nick's birthday party actually! Now that I think of it, that day was the end of my life as a happy girl! Remember? Harry came to talk to me only to let me know that he had replaced me with a real little sister... that horrible Adrienne girl, I can't stand her by the way!



Aneira: now, I don't think this is exactly how things went... and I think that Adrienne is actually quite nice! Poor her, how could she know about... you and your feelings? She just wants to make friends, really, you should try to---



Ella: AND, on that same day I also lost my sister! As these two have been inseparable since that party... although it's more Tyler sticking to my sister... but she seems not to mind so...



Ella: so you see, I'm all alone now, my life is over!


Aneira: I think you're a little over reacting...

Tyler: hey girls, we were just thinking, how about entering the pie eating contest all together?


Aneira: sounds cool!


Elena: but I told you, I can enter but there's no way I'm going to eat all those cakes!

Tyler: oh you don't need to, but it's a good way to get free cake!

Ella: ... how can anyone possibly think that exploding with cake is a good solution to expensive cakes?

Tyler: hey, I've heard that!


Ella: whatever, let's go guys, if we need to compete, we'd better get ready!



Tyler: Len, I don't think your sister likes me...


Elena: big deal, she's not really renown for liking people...

Aneira: is it just me or do I sense sparks flying in the air?


Tyler: okay guys, we're all set! Ready?



Harry: hey guys! I didn't know you were around! And competing in a pie eating competition!


Ella: Harry! Hi...


Ella: oh my goodness.... now he's gonna see me eating pie like a pig! This is massive bad luck... maybe I should just not compete anymore...


Elena: don't even think of it sister, we're in this all together!

Aneira: honestly Ella, you're my cousin and my friend, but that's enough of your Harry! I can't stand the way you change when he is around or you think of him or anything related to him happens! This needs to stop! Don't you remember how relaxed you were two seconds ago, just enjoying life with us?

Ella: ... I was not that relaxed as I was complaining about my sister having changed allegiance...

Elena: oh, shut it Ella! And now, let's get going with this pie thing..


Elena: ready?


Harry: hey Nick! Come and see what your cousins are doing!

Adrienne: wow, sounds like fun!

Ella: oh no! She's here as well... I can't possibly make fun of myself eating like a pig...

Elena: ... GOOOOOO!


Ella: oh no, too late!


Harry: go go go!


Nick: this is so cool! Go cousins!



Tyler: hey, nobody cheering for me?



Adrienne: I can cheer for you!


Harry: sorry, too busy laughing at Ella's face right now! *laughing*


Ella: what, you've never seen a girl with a blue face? That's the new make up trend!



Ella: I can't believe I'm embarrassing myself so much... please, let this be a horrible nightmare... how do I wake up?



Aneira: sorry cousin, this is no dream! Stop talking and go back to your pie! I'm almost done with mine!



Aneira: ... and I'm done!!!!!


Harry: cool! Aneira won!

Nick: wow, really? I would have bet Ella would win... she's always been so competitive...


Ella: well, I didn't win but at least I came second! Which is the new first of course...


Aneira: really? I can't believe it... it's a pie eating competition for plumbob's sake, not Miss Simworld!


Ella: so what?


Aneira: ....


Elena: I'm done!



Elena: Holy plumbob, I can't believe I've managed to eat all that cake!


Tyler: and I can't believe I was last... and I was the one to suggest this...


Tyler: and also... is nobody else feeling a little....



Tyler: ...sick?



Tyler: this is embarrassing....



Tyler: but I can't stop it!!!



Tyler: ewww disgusting....



Harry: well done ladies! Don't you agree sister?


Adrienne: of course!


Ella: .... I don't know what I want more.... if I want to cry or punch her in the face....



Elena: thanks for cheering for us Adrienne! And it's so nice to see you here! I hope you're liking this place, and you're making new friends at school!


Ella: ... and now this! This is complete betrayal! Ouch... this hurts...


Ella: This day couldn't sink any lower.... *sighs*


Nick: ... well, before we join you and explore the festival, I suggest you all pay a visit to the washroom and clean all that pie from your face...


Aneira: okay, that's better...


Elena: I feel sick now...


Adrienne: hey Aneira, I was thinking... fancy visiting the haunted house all together?


Aneira: the... haunted house?


Nick: sounds cool! What do you think, Harry?


Harry: I'd love to...























Ella: "I'd love to" he says! If I had suggested it he would probably have said no thank you very much, I'm sure! But because it was an idea of his precious new little sister he couldn't say no... this makes me feel sooo angry!


Nick: okay guys, here we are... looks creepy but I'm sure a big group like ours will be alright!



Harry: I'm sure we will...


Adrienne: actually, now that I'm here I don't think this was a very good idea... can I take it back?


Elena: this place freaks me out... can I opt out and wait outside?


Tyler: don't worrry Len, I'll watch over you and hold your hand!


Elena: .... and what is that supposed to mean?


Ella: yay for creepy places! This place certainly does not scare me... watch me go in first, you cowards!





Ella: I will win this competition for sure!

Nick: this is not a competition, El, relax!


Tyler: .... or at least I hope I'll be brave enough and watch over you and not run back for my life... but in that case, we can run together!


Elena: ....


Ella: okay guys, I'm going in!


Aneira: Ella is so brave... or so foolish?


Ella: oh dear... what have I got myself into?



Adrienne: Ella, don't go alone, it's dangerous! Come back!


Ella: ... bye people! I'm going in!


Adrienne: oh no! She went in! If something happens to her it will be my fault for suggesting the haunted house in the first place!


Aneira: I wouldn't worry much if I were you...


Elena: ... nobody has ever asked me to hold my hand before... what is that supposed to mean?



Nick: okay, the sun is going down, who's gonna be next? We don't want to be inside when the sun sets...


Elena: why?

Nick: because that's when the zombies come out!

Elena: ... z-zombies?

Tyler: bye, I'm going home!


Aneira: okay, fine, I'm going in next! See you on the other side!


Adrienne: and what is that supposed to mean? Wait, Aneira, don't go on your own!


Ella: *screaming* aaaaaaaaaaaargh



Ella: *still screaming* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh



Ella: *panting* okay, I'm out, I'm out! Phew, that was creepy much! But the important thing, is that nobody heard me screaming, right?



Aneira: I did!


Ella: What!


Ella: Annie you scared the heck out of me! Don't ever sneak up on me like that again!


Aneira: sorry El, I just saw your running away screaming and ran after you... but I'll keep the secret don't worry...


Ella: thanks...


Aneira: besides, I've something more important to concentrate on at the moment.... holy plumbob I feel so sick!























Ella: eww, cousin, disgusting much! Was it that scary?


Aneira: naaah it's just too much pie from the pie eating contest! Not that scary, not sure why you screamed, El...


Adrienne: yeah, it wasn't that scary after all...


Adrienne: were you scared, Ella? I thought you were the bravest of us all!



Ella: what! How could you think such a thing, of course I was not scared at all!


Aneira: oops, sorry...

Ella: ha! She thinks I was scared... I'll show her something scary! How about we come back at night and we get in again, dear Adrienne? Just the two of us.. and then we'll see who's the scared one!


Adrienne: that girl creeps me out every time she's around... I don't know what I've done to her but she obviously does not like me at all..



Aneira: Ella, will you calm down please? Poor Adrienne, she hasn't done anything bad! Why do you always attack her?


Ella: she exists, and she's Harry's precious little sister! The real one, that's what she's done!


Aneira: yes, but that's not her fault poor thing! How could she know...


Ella: but WHY nobody's ever thinking of my feelings? I'm angry and frustrated all the time! Who should I let this out onto? Uh? If not precious little Adrienne?

Aneira: maybe you should just, I don't know, go to the gym or something... how can you not understand that whatever you're feeling is nobody's fault?

Adrienne: hey Tyler... are you alright? Was it not too scary?

Tyler: nooo it wasn't... well, not too scary... but I lost Len! I was holding her hand and then all of a sudden she was gone!


Adrienne: oh, I'm sure she's alright.... she's a lucky girl, I've never had anyone thinking of holding my hand when going through a scary place...


Tyler: oh, that's sad....

Elena: hey guys, I'm here...

Adrienne: yes, it is very sad... I would love to have a special friend too...

Elena: hey! I'm right here! ... what is this thing I'm feeling right now?


Nick: you're just jealous, little cousin...


Elena: I am what? Nooo it can't be, why would I be jealous?

Adrienne: Adrienne: maybe you could hold my hand next time?


Tyler: er....


Elena: okay, I'm jealous. But I don't know how to deal with this... what do you do when you're jealous, Nick?

Nick: sorry, busy here!


Elena: ewwwww cousin, that is sooo disgusting!



Tyler: er... I'm sure you'll find your special friend one day, Adrienne, but I can't be that friend because... Len is my special friend, and the only one I want to hold hands with... you understand? She's really special to me!


Adrienne: and I am not. To anyone! Everyone seem to be special to someone, but I arrived late and I can't seem to fit in!


Aneira: see? Poor thing, she just needs friends! And you're not helping!


Ella: I knew it...

Aneira: what?

Ella: that Tyler was after my sister! As in, more than friends type of thing! I knew it!


Aneira: and even so what?


Ella: nothing... I can't believe my little sister gets to have a boyfriend before I do!

Aneira: seriously? Ella, you really need to start thinking of something else... I'm worried for you...


Ella: well, you don't understand because you still need to wait a while before your birthday comes... but mine is coming up soon! And I need to make sure that when I will eventually grow up, Harry will be mine...


Aneira: you sound very scary El...


Harry: why won't these shivers go away? Come on man, you're out of the haunted house, no reason to be scared anymore!



Alice: hey Annie, welcome back! Did you have a nice time at the Autumn festival?


Aneira: yeah... but Ella kinda upset me...


Alice: oh no, what happened?


Aneira: oh don't worry mum, nothing of importance really...Ella was just being... Ella! I really don't understand why the only thing that she seems to be interested in are boys! And one boy in particular... it's so boring... and sometimes annoying! I kinda tried to help her but she doesn't see reason, she just goes on with her wicked train of thoughts...

Alice: I understand, and yes, she is a little too grown up for her age, isn't she? She always has been... but I'm so glad if you are enjoying being a child, I'm not looking forward to the moment when you will be upset about boys as well! Please don't grow up too fast Annie!


Aneira: don't worry mum, I'm not planning to grow up or be interested in boys just yet! And it will be so for a long time!

Alice: that's a relief! *laughs*

Aneira: now, there is only one boy I'm interested in at the moment, and that is you dear little brother! Wanna play peek-a-boo?


Trystan: peek-a-boo!!!!



Alice: some peace at last! Looks like I could even sit down and keep on writing my latest novel...



Alice: if feels like I haven't been able to write properly for ages!



Arni: wow, that looks delicious, June! Everyone come along! Dinner's ready!



Aneira: yay, dinner!


Leo: wow, you've made pasta, looks and smells lovely June!

June: thank you, thank you *smiles*

Bonehilda: better put this away before it gets spoilt!

Arni: hey!



Arni: come back here, you evil lady! Give us our dinner back!

Leo: hey, where is the pasta going?


Leo: oh no! She stole our dinner!


Arni: I might cry...

June: I'll go eat outside while you sort this out... bye!



Leo: we can't her get away with this!


Aneira: grandpa, I'm hungry!


Leo: I won't have my children starve because of a crazy boney lady! I shall do something to protect my family!

Alice: like what?


Leo: look here... Bonehilda? You're dismissed!



Leo: you may go back to your coffin-house! Shoo!


Bonehilda: I can't believe it! What have I done now?

Arni: if I don't eat my dinner now I'll starve!


Alice: please don't let my dad starve!!!


Leo: don't worry my darling, as soon as Bonehilda drops the pasta, I'll recover our dinner and we'll finally be able to enjoy your mum's fine cooking!


Aneira: it's ascertained. This house has gone completely bonkers!



Leo: here you are, family! Help yourselves! Dad saved the day!


Arni: actually, I think I'm too tired to eat right now...

Alice: and I don't feel very well now, I don't think I can eat anymore...


Leo: seriously? After all the efforts...



Alice: okay, I think I'll try and eat something...


Leo: I'm glad! I was feeling like my efforts were not being appreciated....


Alice: but it's not my fault if one moment I'm hungry and the next I feel totally sick!



Alice: like now for example....



Alice: oh my goodness, I think I need to run to the bathroom!



Alice: see you later!


Leo: ....


Leo: looks like it's started! So I'm really going to be a daddy for the third time!



Alice: I apologise for what you are about to witness...



Alice: totally disgusting!



Alice: but I feel better now! And I think I'm ready to eat my dinner...



Leo: feeling better?


Alice: I think so...


Aneira: dad, what is wrong with mummy?



Leo: nothing is wrong, darling, mummy's just been feeling under the weather lately...


Aneira: if you say so...


Alice: mmm this is sooo good....



Alice: but I can't finish eating! What is wrong with me?



Alice: Leo, come here, I'm not feeling well...



Alice: or am I?



Alice: ooooh look! I'm officially pregnant!



Leo: Alice, what's wrong? You said you were not feeling well and--- wow, you must have eaten loads of pasta tonight! And why have you changed your clothes?


Alice: *laughs*


Alice: oh Leo, after two children, you still don't recognise the signs?


Leo: what signs?


Alice: that I'm pregnant of course!


Leo: What!! Really!!!


Leo: like, officially? Is it a sure thing now?


Alice: of course it is!


Leo: oh Alice, I'm so happy!



Alice: so am I...


Alice: we're gonna be parents! Again!


Leo: I can't wait...


Leo: I love you so much Alice..


Alice: and I you....


Aneira: jeez guys get a room!



Aneira: I don't think I'm supposed to be seeing this, really.... what kind of parents are you?



Alice: parents that love each other very much! And love is nothing to be ashamed of, isn't it so, Leo?



Leo: indeed my lovely wife, indeed!


Aneira: please stop it, you're making me sick!


Leo: Alice, I think it's time to break the news to our girl, don't you think?


Alice: of course!


Aneira: what news?



Alice: okay, here's the news... it's a good news! And I hope you'll be as happy as we are...


Aneira: o-kay?


Alice: you're going to be a big sister again!



Aneira: what!


Alice: you're going to get a new baby brother or sister!!!

Aneira: OMG!!!! REALLY!!!


Alice: yes, really.... I'm pleased to see you're happy!



Aneira: of course I am! This is super cool! And it's almost time for Trystan's birthday, it will be great to have another little one to cuddle!



Aneira: hello little one! It's your big sister speaking! I'm looking forward to meeting you!



Aneira: I was too young to remember how it was like when we were waiting for Trystan, but I'm totally going to enjoy it this time!



Aneira: I'm happy, mum! Congratulations!


Alice: you're the sweetest girl ever, Annie!


Alice: now, are you ready to go celebrate your cousin Octavia?


Aneira: oh yes, I had forgotten, the big birthday party...

Alice: she's going to be a big girl and join you in school tomorrow! Are you happy your little group of cousins is growing?

Aneira: yeah... I hope she can bring Ella to see reason! Although I do have a feeling Octavia takes after her mum... and is... kinda evil...

Alice: but auntie Susie is nice, although she's evil, right? I'm sure Octavia will be just the same!

Leo: .... another birthday party... does it mean there will be more cake????


Alice: hello everyone! We're finally here!


Tobias: hiya little sis! How are you doing? Wait a second.... holy plumbob! You are---


Mark: hey Tobs, are you done playing the loving uncle with our youngest nephew? I want to have my fair share of uncle moments you know!


Tobias: in a moment! My time with little Jimmy is not over yet!

Alice: wow, so this is little Jimmy, Cath's kid! He's so cuuute!

Tobias: he is indeed!


Tobias: and look at you sister... it looks like congratulations are in order!


Alice: aww thanks...


Alice: it was a big surprise!



Tobias: well, looks like lots of people have got big surprises lately!


Alice: what do you mean?

Tobias: well, look around! Don't you notice anything... peculiar?


Ella: don't try to run away from me, I will reach you!


Nick: no chance, my car is way faster than yours!

Ella: but you don't know all the secret tricks that I know!

Nick: what secret tricks?

Ella: those that you can make up by pushing combination of buttons at random of course!


Scarlette: Elena, why don't you go and play with your sister?


Elena: no, thank you, I prefer to stay here and talk babies with you and aunt Catherine...

Scarlette: but you surely would rather go and enjoy the console game with your cousins?

Elena: not really... I don't get along with Ella at the moment, and she just gets on my nerves... but I trust I'll get along with the new brother or sister! When is it coming? Will that be at the same time as auntie Catherine's baby? It's so cool I can have a little sibling and cousin at the same time!



Leo: oh my goodness! Jay! Is it true? You're going to be a daddy again!

Jay: indeed, indeed! It's crazy uh? We didn't have children for so long... and then two come along one after the other! It was quite unexpected but hey, the more the better! We're over the moon of course! And how about you? Third time daddy! Well done mate!

Leo: thank you! And you know what? It's great to think that all our kids are more or less the same age and will grow up together!

Alice: wow... and congratulations to you too brother! Scarlette is so skinny you wouldn't tell she's pregnant!

Tobias: thank you, thank you... but it's not all! I know this seems impossible but... look at your left!


Alice: oh my goodness, you too Susie!


Susan: oh yeah... one child growing up and another on the way! And it's not finished yet!

Alice: what?!

Susan: I mean, have you talked to your twin sister recently? Because if you haven't, you'd better do it soon! She might have news as well *winks*


Alice: holy plumbob! Amy too!


Susan: oh yes... looks like we're all pregnant at the same time girl! What are the odds? I think it's pretty cool, our kids will grow up together!


Susan: but now, I'd better go get Octavia, it's time to party!



Nick: go go go!


Ella: watch out granny, I got ya!

June: oh no! My car just crashed! Ella what have you done?

Aneira: there must be some evil spirit which has taken over my cousin...


Catherine: this game looks cool! Who's winning?


Ella: certainly not grandma!

June: don't you start celebrating just yet kid, granny is back in the race!


Alice: Scarlette! Toby told me the news!! Congratulations!


Scarlette: thank you... I feel a bit under the weather at the moment but I guess it will get better....


Scarlette: and congratulations to you too by the way! When is the baby due?


Alice: pretty soon I hope, looks like this baby bump is growing by the minute!

Catherine: this is so cool, we're all pregnant at the same time! Isn't it fantastic?


Alice: definitely!! I was looking forward to this party so that I could meet your Jimmy...and not only I met him - incredibly cute by the way! - but I also discovered there is another one on the way! And not only in your family... we must organise a massive party when all our babies arrive!



Catherine: that would be cool! Although it would probably be better to wait until they're toddlers, it would make it easier...


Scarlette: come on girls, looks like it's cake time!


Susan: yay, my baby is going to be a young lady today!


Octavia: yay!


Susan: are you ready to blow your candles, darling?


Octavia: let's blow!


Octavia&Susan: *blow candles*


Aneira: yayyyyy happy birthday little Octavia!


Susan: well done darling, now let's wait for the sparkles to come!


Octavia: I like sparkles!


Crowd: happy birthdaaaaaay!



Susan: mwahahahahahaha....



Susan: my child is growing up.... and when she'll be the right age.... we'll be able to conquer the world together!



Susan: mwahahahahaha


Aneira: auntie Susie, please don't be creepy....


Octavia: ooooh sparkles!



Octavia: hello, people! I've finally grown up... hence, I'm going to have the first slice of my cake! And possibly the second, and the third.... you won't be allowed to touch this cake until I say so, otherwise, you'll experience the wrath of my wand!



Octavia: I'm only joking of course! I don't have a wand yet... so until this happens, you can have some cake... oh yes, I am an evil witch like my wonderful mummy! But I'm also a cute kid, right? Look at my smiley face! *smiles*



Mark: that was scary.... what a creepy child...


Aneira: I knew she took after her mother! I knew it!


Ella: wow, not even I am able to create such fear and annoyance... bow to the master!



Elena: yay, finally someone who'll be able to subdue my sister's mischievous tendencies! Not that she's evil or anything, just a little self centred and spoilt! Go Octavia!




Susan: oh, I'm so proud of my little evil witch! We will do great things together...


Octavia: yes, yes, try to queue up and get stuck in the queue people, it will take ages before you can reach the cake, and I'll watch you starve! Mwahahahahaha! .... but of course I'm kidding!



Octavia: and look at my daddy! Look what he's doing!



Michael: if I'm careful enough he won't hear me approaching...



Michael: almost there....



Michael: wake up Mark!


Mark: aaaargh what the @#$%¥ !!!


Mark: what's got into you, Michael, you almost gave me a heart attack!


June: .... at least I managed to hold on tight on my cake....


Elena: poor uncle Mark... I think living with an evil wife and child has affected uncle Michael....


Aneira: you're right cousin... evil is spreading in the family... creepy...


Alice: wow, what has happened to my brother?


Catherine: he's never behaved like that!

Scarlette: well, he does live with an evil wife and child, it's inevitable I guess...


Michael: listen to me, you relatives, Susie and Octavia have taught me a new way of life! Evil is not bad, evil is a different way of life! In fact, my wife and daughter are the loveliest persons I've ever met! So do not condemn evil, condemn yourself for judging something you don't know!


Octavia: you go dad!


Catherine: oh dear, poor Michael... do you think we should do something?


Scarlette: naah I don't think so, he seems happy with his evil wife and daughter, and you do want your brother to be happy right? Besides, Susie has always been a nice girl, despite her being evil, she's a friendly evil witch remember? This must be just a moment of... particular manifestation of ... mischief....

Catherine: if you say so....


Tobias: hey girls, what are you doing sitting there and staring at the void?


Ella: the TV's broken!


Ella: I wanted to show them how good I am at the car game, but the TV's broken!


Aneira: and thankfully we're spared!

Elena: oh good, so I'm not the only one who's had enough of my sister's competitive ways! I hope she realises how annoying that can be...


Octavia: hi cousins...


Elena: hi Octavia! Welcome to the world of children! I hope you will enjoy it as much as we are...

Ella: as they are, more precisely, I don't enjoy this state of life at all... but it's okay, as my birthday is coming soon!


Octavia: I see... so you think you're old enough to be brave and move to the next stage in life, right?


Ella: of course! Why should I not be?

Octavia: so, I'm sure you'll have enough courage to listen to a scary story...

Ella: a horror story! Er...

Octavia: don't tell me horror stories scare you? That's not very brave, is it?

Ella: of course I'm not scared! Go ahead, cousin!


Octavia: gather 'round, people! Gather 'round and listen to the most terrifying story of all times!



Elena: okay, I'm done, I'm leaving right now! I hate scary stories...


Ella: *whispering* Elena... where are you going... don't leave me alone here!

Elena: seriously? Oh please...


Octavia: ... Centuries ago, under the sands of ancient Egypt, a prince was buried and his tomb eternally cursed so that no man would ever again suffer from his evil ways. But hundreds of years later on a greedy search for treasure, a group of archaeologists break the curses seal of the tomb....



Nick: this is creepy... I don't want to listen anymore...


Susan: oh come on! Nothing is better than a good horror story involving mummies!



Jay: don't like mummies... better concentrating on something sweet!


Scarlette: looks like we had the same idea! But I'm pregnant, what's your excuse?


Scarlette: aaah, I was really feeling like a blue snow cone!























Octavia: Every man vanishes without a trace, leaving behind only a log book....and a deadly warning of the legend of the bloodthursty TALOS!*

[* thanks IMDb XD XD]


Octavia: ... and he will come back for you, and for all those who listen to his story! Be prepared....
























Ella: OMG this is so scary! Stop being scary, Octavia!

Aneira: cousin Octavia seems enjoying scaring her family...


Nick: this story gave me the creeps! Brrrr


Susan: oooh, well done my darling, well done! You're a born storyteller!


Octavia: thank you mummy, thank you...



Aneira: but what is the point of scaring your relatives? You even seem to enjoy that!


Octavia: uhm... because it's fun?


Octavia: I'll scare the hell out of you mwahahahahahahahahaha


Aneira: not. one bit. impressed.


June: hey people, come listen to Mark playing, it's very relaxing....


Octavia: hey! I don't want people to relax, I want people to be frightened by my story!


Elena: not impressed.


Catherine: freaky kid...


Octavia: so what now?



Octavia: oh yes, I know I know! Let's steal candies from those two toddlers!


Ella: those two toddlers are our cousins, not sure it's a good idea...


Trystan: hey Jimmy! I think our big cousins are talking about us...


Jimmy: and is it a good thing or bad thing?


Trystan: I think it's cool! We're famous already!


Jimmy: yay, cool!


Octavia: let's do it now when they're not watching!


Nick: *pulling a disgusted face*


Aneira: what's that face?


Nick: I don't think I like toddlers... they crawl on the floor.. and they smell...

Aneira: but they're so cute! Besides, you have been there already, although you might not remember...


Nick: I don't know, I don't particularly fancy the idea of having a little brother or sister... I want somebody to talk to, yes, but it will take ages before one of this reaches an age where they can actually talk to you!


Aneira: oh, it's not that bad, really! Trystan talks to me all the time!

Nick: yes, but you're still a child Aneira, I'm a teen ager! And this life stage comes with being moody and grumpy and not liking anyone who's not your age, so... I must complain...

Aneira: I don't believe it...

Nick: oh, you'll see it quite soon for yourself!


Ella: now that I think of it, I'm not sure I'm particularly excited about having another baby in the house either! Would that be because my birthday is approaching? Cool, I feel like a teen ager already!


Elena: no, that would be because you are you... as simple as that!

Octavia: actually, I'm looking forward to have another sister! We can team up and conquer the world together!


Octavia: And in the meanwhile, I can steal lots of candies from her mwhahahaha! And for the records, yes, I know it's going to be a girl. Witch, remember?



Alice: hey kids, having a nice cousin party? I think it's time to go now... ready, Trystan? Say bye to your new best friend Jimmy and then we can go...



Trystan: goodbye cousin Jimmy!


Jimmy: hey, why are you leaving already? I'm sure you can stay longer! I want to play with my new buddy!


Aneira: awww these two are so cute! I don't care what the other say, I love babies, and I can't wait to meet my new little brother or sister!



Alice: come on little one, time to go!


Trystan: mummyyyy!

Jimmy: no no no auntie Alice, put him down, now!


Alice: and Nick, although it might not seem so now, I'm sure you'll love your little brother or sister... you'll see!



Nick: not sure...


Alice: *smiles* you'll see!

Jay: heeeey little man! Looks like everybody's leaving, maybe we should go as well?

Jimmy: daddyyyyy!

Jay: how have you been doing? Have you met all your cousins?

Jimmy: yeeees! And Trystan is my best friend!


Jay: not sure what he's saying, but I guess all is well...


Jimmy: I love being held by my daddy, he's the best in the world!

Jay: again, not sure what he's saying but all good things I hope... come on buddy, let's go find mummy and let's get home!


Bonehilda: good morning Miss Aneira, I've made you some breakfast...


Aneira: it's yoghurt...


Bonehilda: exactly, I've taken it out of the fridge and put on the counter for you!


Aneira: er... thanks.... and what are you doing now?

Bonehilda: getting another one out of course!


Aneira: no, thanks, I think I'm fine with just one...



Bonehilda: are you sure?


Aneira: yeah...


Bonehilda: so here is another yoghurt for you!


Aneira: but I said....

Bonehilda: yes?

Aneira: oh, forget it....

Bonehilda: I'll take out yoghurts until all the counters are full and there is no space to put anything else! Mwahahahahahaha


Aneira: ..... she's totally nuts, isn't she? Better get ready for school...



Alice: need. to finish. this chapter!



Alice: I've been writing it for too long... but I'm stuck! How should the main character get out of that situation?



June: hey Alice, why don't we all go out for an autumn walk?


Alice: sorry I can't, I want to get this chapter done by the end of the day...


Alice: I've been stuck on it for way too long...


June: you're being too hard on yourself Alice! You're pregnant, you should relax more, instead of stressing yourself out!


Alice: no stress, but just let me finish this okay?


June: .... you try, Leo...


Leo: .... I think breaks are allowed, Alice! And I'm sure you'll feel better after some quality time with your husband?


Alice: okay, I get it, it's impossible to write in this house! When we renovate we should put the computer in a secluded place, otherwise I can't concentrate!























Leo: wow, Alice, sitting at that computer has made a strange effect on your belly... is it just me or has it considerably expanded in the last hour?


Alice: Actually, I think it has!


Bonehilda: awwwww

Leo: *caugh caugh* this would be a private husband and wife moment....


Bonehilda: okay okay I'll go.... why is everyone always chasing me away? Why? I love this family so much... but they seem not to like me anymore! Or ever...


Leo: I can't wait to meet our baby, you know that?


Alice: me too! Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?


Leo: I don't know, and it's not important, what really matters is that we're having our third baby!


Alice: I know! And I hope he or she comes out soon, because my back is aching so much!


Leo: do you think that I can talk to the baby? Maybe I can convince it to come out asap!



Alice: haha of course you can!


Leo: oooh hello there!


Leo: wow, I think the baby has kicked my hand! Is it a good sign?


Alice: possibly! *giggles*


Leo: hello there, baby! It's your dad speaking! Your mum and I are really looking forward to getting to know you, so if you could please come out asap it would be great!



Leo: what did you say? I can't hear, I'm too far!



Leo: wow, this baby is moving so much! What is it doing in there? Playing the drums with a rock band?



Alice: *laughs* Leo, don't make me laugh, my back aches more if I laugh!


Leo: then you know what the solution is, don't you?

Alice: what?

Leo: and it worked last time for Trystan, it might work this time as well!

Alice: again, what?

Leo: Alice, fancy a back massage?


Alice: oh wow, that would be really lovely Leo...


Leo: hey guys, I'm going to give a massage to my wife, and we would like not to be disturbed...

Arni: Leo, I like that you're open and tell us everything, but really, there are some things that we don't need or want to know!


Alice: I'm relaxed already...



Leo: good... how are you feeling now?


Alice: even better....


Alice: I think I could fall asleep...



Alice: wow Leo, that was a great massage! I feel a lot better now!


Leo: good, because I really worked hard on it!


Leo: and.... are you feeling anything else?


Alice: like what?

Leo: like... the baby is about to come?

Alice: oh that!


Alice: no.


Leo: ....


Leo: okay then, on with Plan B!


Alice: Leo, what are you doing? *giggles*


Leo: I was thinking, how about some improper use of the hot tub?


Alice: uh?


Alice: holy Plumbob! You can't mean-----


Leo: why not?

Alice: but... my parents are inside! And Aneira must have come back by now... anyone could come out any time and----


Alice: you're not serious, are you?


Leo: what do you think?


Alice: wow, he really means it..


Leo: so, what's your decision? I'll be in the hot tub.... waiting....


Leo: glad to see you appreciate my idea *grins*


Alice: hopefully nobody will fancy a stroll in the garden at sunset!


Leo: naaah don't worry... come here my darling...



Leo: how does it feel?


Alice: great... really great... I didn't think I would feel like this but....

Leo: see? Told ya! Now, how about-----


Leo: wooooooo hoooooo!



Leo: wow baby that was... wow!


Alice: Leo! Don't make me blush... by the way, do you think anyone has seen us?


Leo: no sweetheart, just relax! Are you feeling better now?


Alice: I do! I'm feeling definitely better! I do... yes.... although......


Leo: although what?


Alice: I don't now, I think I need a walk...


Leo: are you sure you're okay?


Alice: uh... I think so.... 


Leo: okay then, let's go inside because we catch a cold and---


Alice: oooooouch!!! Scratch that last!

Leo: what?


Alice: paaaaaaaain!


Leo: aaaaaargh! The baby's coming!!!!


Alice: yes, yes, the baby's coming!


Leo: what should I do? What should I do?


Leo: although it's my third child I still panic!



Alice: how about we go to the hospital? Like, NOW?



Leo: yes, yes hospital, good!


Alice: come on Leo!


Leo: I'm good, yes I'm good. I'm perfectly in control of the situation, totally in control...



Leo: Alice wait for me!


Alice: speed up then!

Leo: how can you walk faster than me in your condition?

Alice: hello? Baby's about to come out? Better be in the hospital when it does!


Leo: bye guys, we need to rush to the hospital, baby number 3 is coming! Arni, look after Trystan, will you?


Arni: of course. And I did see Alice rushing out a second ago... her belly looked huge!


Bonehilda: of course it was huge, the baby is about to come out! 


Arni: oh my goodness! Alice is in labor!

Bonehilda: about time you realised it, master Arni...


Alice: hey mum...


June: Alice! Where are you going at this time of the night?

Alice: baby's coming mum! See ya later!

June: wha---


June: oh my goodness!! I'm going to be a grandma for the eight time! And counting! Yesssss! Bring it on!



Leo: why are you always driving when you're going to the hospital to give birth?


Alice: because you're always too slow to follow! Come on Leo, let's go!


Aneira: wow... this is it.... the next time I see my parents they'll bring my new brother or sister over... I'm so nervous! I hope the new baby is as cute as Trystan...


Aaaand.... it's a boy!!!!!


.... and another boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice and Leo had twins!!! 

Everybody welcome James and Eric to the world!

James was born heavy sleeper and athletic, and likes turquoise, stir fry and roots music.
Eric was born excitable and virtuoso, and likes white, spaghetti&veggie sauce and latin music.


Leo: oh my goodness I can't believe we got twins!


Alice: wow....


Susan: hey, was that not Alice and Leo? Am I hallucinating or did I spot twin boys? Cool!



Susan: now, better keep on walking, hopefully this baby will be here soon! But it's okay, having a stroll around the hospital was brilliant idea!



Alice: hey mom, we're back!


June: Alice! Leo! Wait a second....


June: there is one baby boy.... and another baby boy! There's two of them!



Leo: yes, it's called twins! It happens sometimes, you had twins yourself!



Alice: you just became double grandma, mum!




June: oh my goodness this is amaziiiing!


Trystan: grandpa, grandpa, mummy and daddy are here! Pick me up I want to see my new brother or sister!

Alice: hello everyone!

Aneira: mum!!!!!


Aneira: ....and dad!!!! Oh my goodness!!! There's two of them!!!!


Leo: yes... congratulations Aneira, you've become a big sister again... to two wonderful twin boys! Your mum is holding James, and this is Eric....


Aneira:..... twin boys.... wow..... hello James and Eric....



Arni: oh my goodness, is it really twins?


Bonehilda: it looks like so, yes! Unless I'm seeing double...


June: Arni! Have you heard the news? Or better, seen the news! The double news!


Arni: I have indeed! Oh my goodness.... we became grandparents for the eight time... to grandchild number eight and nine!

June: yes! And when all the other grandchildren come, we will have.... thirteen grandchildren at least! Isn't it wonderful? I count on reaching number twenty!

Arni: why did you say at least?

June: well, what if one or more of them has twins? Or triplets! That would be amazing! And then we can gather them all here and look after them while their parents get a holiday or something!

Arni: ...w-wait a minute....


Aneira: cool, the army of the grandchildren! I like that! We could take over the world one day, you know!



Aneira: but in the meanwhile, I'll just enjoy my new little brothers!



Alice: here they are, all fed and clean! 



Alice: Look at James, he's sleeping so peacefully!



Leo: Eric is still awake... looking at the world in wonder!



Alice: and most importantly, none of them is crying!


June: it's gonna be tough with twins! Remember when ours were born, Arni?


Arni: yes... they were perfect! Like these two little boys here... and we'll always be here to help!


Aneira: and me! I want to help as well!


Aneira: and I've got some experience now, after all I'm three times big sister!






To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter and all the new additions :)
Thanks so much for reading, and hopefully it won't take too long until the next chapter!
Watch this space! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment