Sunday 26 February 2017

The Love Legacy Generation 4 Chapter 15

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

And to the first chapter of 2017! Sorry it took ages to get it completed... I hope you all had a good start of the new year! :) And I hope you are enjoying the story and all the additions to the legacy household and the spares ones... babiessss! :D
And yes, I do keep track of them all on a family tree, and yes, I am planning to create one on the blog, but I don't know how to do it without photoshop! Any suggestions please let me know :D

Anyway, off we go! Looks like someone is ready to celebrate his birthday :)


Bonehilda: morning! Would you mind letting me through, master Leo?

Leo: uh? Don't talk to me, I haven't had coffee yet....

Bonehilda: nevermind, I can squeeze my old bones in and get through anyway! Wow, I had never seen you this close, master Leo... you've got some abs there! *giggles*

Leo: .... Alice... has the maid just flirted with me?

Alice: I don't know if the creepiest bit is seeing the skeleton maid flirt with my husband... or hearing her giggle! I mean, I didn't even know she could do that...



Leo: we should get rid of her once and for all, Alice.... why don't we get a robot butler like everyone else? Looks like they're the new trend...

Alice: mmm maybe...

Bonehilda: hey! I'm right here!

Leo: anyway, better forget this bad start of the morning and concentrate of the happy event that's gonna happen today!

Alice: I know... Trystan's birthday! I can't believe he's growing up as well! Our kids are growing up so fast... can we stop the time?

Leo: I fear we can't my love... but if you miss holding a newborn, you know I'm always ready to make a new one! *winks*

Bonehilda: ........still right here..... this is embarrassing....

Leo: *cough cough* anyway, everything ready for the party?

Alice: er... yeah, everybody's coming this afternoon after school! Although Catherine said that she can't bring the girls as they've not been feeling well... such a shame, I couldn't wait to meet them!

Leo: I bet we'll have so many new kids in the group it will be hard to remember all their names!

Alice: no way, I have already practised and learnt them by heart! There is Alex, Amelia and Luke. And Zoe and Chloe of course! Too bad they can't come... I would have loved to cuddle my twins nieces! Catherine said they're blond like her... and like James and Eric! Looks like dad's genes have had a massive spread this round *laughs*

Arni: *sneezes* mmm I must have caught a chill.... I knew that shower felt a bit cold this morning! ... or maybe someone is talking about me!

Arni: is that it? I knew it! I know I'm still cool and people talk about me *grins* Anyway, better get ready for the big day!

Aneira: morning, world! And a very special morning for my brother! I can't wait to go to school with him and play in the playground together!

Aneira: but I guess I have to go to school on my own this morning first.... too bad, how long to go to this afternoon? Come on time, speed up, I can't wait to celebrate! And to have cake, but that's not the main thing right?

And at last, looks like it's party time!

June: wow... look at them... sometimes I think that it's not possible, it feels like yesterday when I met Arni for the first time... and some other times our life with the kids in Appaloosa Plains feels like ages ago... and I feel sad the move here has meant leaving my siblings and their families behind... but then I look at them, our five children and five spouses and fourteen grandchildren... well, twelve here, but fourteen in total anyway....  and I think Arni and me have done a good job... haven't we?

Ella: mum, when do you think we can have cake?

Scarlette: after Trystan has blown his candles of course...

Ella: but I'm starving! Look at it, just standing there, all colourful and chocolaty... how can you tell me to wait?

Scarlette: *laughs* I thought you had told me you were on a diet?

Ella: yeah, that was yesterday, today it's cake!

Scarlette: I'm glad you changed your mind, chocolate cake rules! *smiles*

Alex: hello!

Amelia: hi!

Alex: so... I gather that you're my new cousin?

Amelia: I think so! I'm Amelia, and I have a big sister called Octavia...and you?

Alex: nice to meet you, I'm Alex. And I have two big sisters, Ella and Elena!



Luke: hi guys, I'm Luke... my big brother is Nick and I'm quite shy.... but I'm glad to meet you all!






















Octavia: do I have the feeling... those kids are communicating in some way? They must have a secret language... and I must find out what they're saying! What if they're talking about a secret reserve of lollipops? If I find out where it is, I can steal them all! Mwahahahahha

Alice: wow,  I knew they would be coming but seeing them there, all together... cuteness overload! What is this thing I'm feeling? Is this the auntie-in-awe feeling I've been reading about? I want to cuddle all my nieces and nephews and spoil them with cakes! Speaking of which... I think it's cake time!

Alice: Ready for the cake, everyone?

Mark: yesss!

Ella: come on auntie Alice, we're starving!

Aneira: about time! I'm so excited to see my brother growing up that I'm not sure I can watch!

Tobias: yaaaay cake time! Happy birthday Trystan!

Eric: hey, has anyone said cake?

Amelia: cool! Do you think we're going to get some?

Alex: I don't know...

Luke: hey, could you please pass me a slice if you can get hold of it?

James: don't get too excited guys, I don't think the cake is for us...

Aneira: go, Trystan! Tomorrow we can go to school together woo hoo!



Crowd: *cheering* happy birthday Trystan!























Jay: come on Trys, blow those candles!

Alice: what do you think Trys? Is it time to grow up?

Trystan: yeeeees!

Mark: yeeeeeeessssss! Go on Trystan!

Alice: on the count of three okay? Three.... two.... one....

Alice: go!!!!

Alice: happy birthday my dear boy!

Crowd: *cheering*

Crowd: *signing* Happy birthday tooo youuuu, happy birthday tooo youuuu, happy birthday dear Trystan, happy birthday tooo youuuuuu!

Susan: ....and the cake toooo meeeeee!!!! I'll eat the whole thing before you can say "cake"! Mwahahahahaha

Alice: ...... seriously?

Trystan: mum, I feel weird....

Alice: oh yes! The sparkles must be coming!

Trystan: ooooh I'm sparkling!!!!

Trystan: ta-dah! How do I look?

Happy birthday Trystan! <3 He rolled brave as third trait. Or anyway, he's now artistic, genius and brave! Not sure which ones came first...

Trystan: Hey, where have these glasses come from?

Trystan: oh well, better concentrate on important things... can I have the first slice?

Ella: oh my goodness....

Nick: .... he totally looks like Harry Potter! We've got Harry Potter in the family!

Michael: oh my goodness! You're right!!!!

Michael: do you think he.... do you think he's a wizard?

Nick: hahahahaha you're funny uncle Mike, how could he be a real wizard?

Elena: well, auntie Susie and cousin Octavia are witches so.... why not?

Susan: Harry... Potter.... our.... new.... celebrity...... oh my goodness! *cracks with laughter*

Trystan: .... why are they all laughing at me?

Alice: hey guys, that's enough... it's not funny anymore....




Susan: right, sorry Alice, but you know, I'm evil inside... and he really looks like----

Nick: sorry, can't stop laughing, sorry....

Ella: poor Trystan, he doesn't even understand what's going on... give it a break, guys!

Susan: actually, I think it's a super cool thing! We have Harry Potter in the family! We're going to be famous!

Susan: I wonder if Trystan too, one day, will get a letter from Hogwarts and be happy to escape his evil aunt and uncle!

Leo: *caugh caugh* hopefully not, but in that case, you're going to be featured in the movie....

Susan: yesss! I knew it!! I'm going to be a movie star!!

Michael: I'm not sure she's getting it....

Trystan: honestly, I don't know what is so funny.... it doesn't sound funny to me.... oh well, keep talking people, in the meanwhile I'll have the cake!

Trystan: hey gramps, can I sit here with you?

Arni: of course you can, birthday boy! So we can see who's going to eat the cake faster! How about that?

Trystan: cool!

Crowd: ......

Amy: oh, come on people, this happens every single time! Just make a line and queue up for your slice!

Jimmy: *cries* daddyyyyy what is this green light? I don't like it, it's creepy!

Jay: I know kid, it means it's full moon night tonight....

Octavia: cool! I can't wait to walk home and spot some zombies lurking in the dark and shouting "graaaaaaains"!

Jimmy: *cries louder* I wanna go hooooome!

Mark: actually, that made me feel like running home as well... we've got one creepy niece there...

Michael: I know, my daughter may sound creepy sometimes... after all, she's an evil witch like her mother! But you get used to it after a while... and she is the most wonderful kid ever, underneath!

Ella: very much underneath.... in fact, she's hiding her sweet side so underneath that not even she can see it....

Elena: er... Annie I think we are leaving soon... I don't fancy the idea of walking home watching out for zombies...

Aneira: I understand.. but it sucks! I thought we could play all together after the cake... Stupid full moon just ruined my brother's party!

Elena: I know! It's all your fault Octavia, you creeped us all out!

Octavia: I merely stated the obvious, dear cousin...

Leo: so, how does it feel to be a big boy?

Trystan: mmm I don't know... first people tease me because I look like whoever that was I look like... then the full moon creates this stupid green light and everyone leaves to avoid zombies all the road... how does it feel like growing up you asked? Honestly dad, up to now it sucks!

Arni: aww I'm sorry boy, too bad there was a full moon tonight... we can't control these things you know... but you'll have fun at school with your sister tomorrow, you'll see!

Trystan: mmm if you say so....

June: awww poor boy, such an unfortunate end of the party... we should organise another one soon, just because, to make up for this one...

June: what do you think, love, would you like another house party soon? You could invite all your new friends from school and you'll have fun! And we'll make sure there will be no full moon that night!

Trystan: mmm okay.... except that I haven't started school yet and I don't know anyone yet... why can't it be just us? I mean mummy, daddy, Annie, James and Eric, you and grandpa...

June: but if you invite your friends from school it will be much more fun, you'll see!

Elena: eat your cake fast, sister, we need to get going soon...

Ella: relax, little sis, a bit of zombie love has never killed anyone!

Elena: I'll leave you to try it then, I'll just run home!

Leo: actually, I'm quite tired myself.... it must be quite late... let's all go to bed!

Aneira: seriously? You too, dad? This party was so lame... poor Trystan....

Arni: don't worry kid, we'll organise another party.... where the full moon will not be invited...

Aneira: but I wanted this one to be special!

Arni: well, can't change things now, can we? So I suggest you go to bed now, and have a good sleep before your brother's first school day with you tomorrow!

Trystan: morning sister...

Aneira: hey Trys!


Trystan: why did you not wake me up? I almost slept through the alarm clock!

Aneira: it's 6.30! Plenty of time, no worries...

Trystan: I am worried, it's my first day of school...

Aneira: yes, on a second thought, that is a scary scary thing!

Trystan: oh, shut up An...

Aneira: really! New place, new friends... and you know, the first impression you make is what counts! You can tell who's gonna be your friend or not from day one!

Trystan: you're making me nervous Annie...

Aneira: sorry... but it's true!

Aneira: but I'm sure you won't have any problems making friends, Trys... and in any case, you don't have to worry, you can always stick with me and my girlfriends!

Trystan: uh... thanks An...

Aneira: what? What is wrong with that? We're nice girls and will take care of you!

Trystan: yes I'm sure but... I do hope I'll make new friends as well... someone to... I don't know, play cars with, or this kind of stuff you know...

Aneira: we can play cars too you know...

Trystan: that was not the point...

Aneira: the point being?

Trystan: *sighs* whatever, just leave it okay? You girls are fine, I'll be happy to hang out with you....

Aneira: good. Because we were thinking of going shopping after school today, you could come with us!

Trystan: what!

Aneira: ... relax, I'm joking Trys...


Trystan: oh... alright then *laughs* the thought of getting stuck in a shopping afternoon creeps me out!

Aneira: you should have seen your face! No worries, we're just planning to go to Elena's house and play dolls the whole afternoon!

Trystan: .....

Trystan: .... you know, the shopping bit wasn't that bad after all...

Aneira: good! Now, let's go get changed or we'll miss the bus!

Anira: *giggles* he's so easy to tease!

Trystan: it's raining again... will it ever stop raining? I don't want rain on my first day!

Trystan: Besides, if it keeps raining I'm really going to be stuck at Elena's house the whole afternoon... *shivers*

Trystan: at least the rainbow is really cool!

Aneira: ready, little brother?

Trystan: *sighs* I guess...

Aneira: oh, stop being nervous, it's gonna be fine! Relax!

Trystan: Annie... I don't want to play dolls with you and your friends this afternoon....

Aneira: of course you don't, silly... I was teasing you!

Trystan: what? Oh, hahaha sure, haha silly me....

Aneira: you're so easy to tease, Trys... come on, time to go!

James: hey... where is everyone? I'm starving!

Eric: I don't know bro, but if they don't come soon I'm going to eat my hand!

Leo: morning little ones! Wow, you're both already awake! And not crying! Well done you two!

Eric: daddy's heeere! Wooo hoooo!!!

Eric: Where is my breakfast, daddy?

James: I need mine too! Daddyyyyyyyy!

Eric: sorry James, daddy's taken! You'll need to wait for mummy...

Leo: what are you two talking about?

Bonehilda: oooh baby master James is awake!

Bonehilda: he's sooo cute!

Eric: oh no, you got the creepy maid!

James: ... I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry....

Leo: Bonehilda, you're scaring my child! Go away...

Bonehilda: umph, my help is never appreciated, really, I should leave this house!

James: I want mummyyyyyyy!

Leo: awww poor James, Bonehilda scared you...

Eric: Bonehilda is evil! But I need food now. Like, right now!

Leo: wow kid, feels like you're trying to tell me something...

Eric: yes: I. Need. Food. Right. Now!

Alice: morning babies!

James: mummyyyyyy!!!! Thanks goodness you're here!

Alice: Oh no, why is James crying?

Leo: Bonehilda scared him...

Alice: oh you poor thing, you got a scary start of the day haven't you? But mummy's here now!

James: I'm so happy you're here mummyyyy!

Leo: now, let's see if this is what you were trying to tell me...

Eric: mmm I think daddy must be a bit dumb today... helloooo? I said "I want breakfast", not "I want to sit on this chair"!

Leo: there you go little one, hope you like your mushy stuff...

Eric: oooooh foood! I had not realised this was a breakfast chair! Wooooow so cool! Daddy's not dumb after all!

Eric: but this breakfast looks different from the usual milk.... mmmm let's see....

Eric: oooh tastes even better than the milk! Bring me breakfast on the breakfast chair any day please!

Leo: I think Eric is enjoying his new breakfast...

Alice: looks like... we should buy another high chair for James though, otherwise they will need to take it in turns...

James: mmm I don't fancy that mushy thing... I prefer my milk, thank you very much...

Eric: I'm not going anywhere people, I like my new chair! No chance you're having it, brother...

Alice: oh well, I think it's going to be milk for you today, how about that?

James: yesss! Milk!

James: I love my green milk!

Alice: Leo, you know what I was thinking?

Leo: what were you thinking?

Alice: dad mentioned that it would be nice to organise another party for Trystan, as his birthday was kinda crashed by the full moon...

Leo: yeah, poor thing...

Alice: well I thought... you know that project my parents were working on, the cottage thing... wouldn't it be nice to have the party over there? For a change?

Leo: that is a great idea!

Alice: I'm glad you like it... I thought that having the party over there would make it super special as none else has been in that cottage before so I thought Trystan might like it...

Leo: I'm sure he will! Although I don't think we should call it birthday party as Trystan is not blowing his candles again.... thanks goodness it will be a while before he grows up again!

Alice: no we shouldn't.... but it could be just a random family autumn party... how about that?

Leo: I like that! And it could be a new family tradition...

Eric: .... I'm bored now. Can I get out please?

Alice: yes it could! And it would be good for Catherine so she can bring the girls with her this time... we will be all together this time! Hopefully none else will get germs this time...

Leo: indeed! So it's settled, then...

Eric: hellooooooo? I want to get down!

Alice: it is....

Leo: shall we make it this Sunday?

Alice: tomorrow! Well, why not? I love it when we think alike, my dear husband...

Leo: which fortunately is 99% of the time *smiles* you know, I was thinking---

Eric: *screaming* HELLOOOOO????? I SAID I WANT TO GET DOWN!!!!

Alice: hey, baby, why screaming so loud?

Eric: I wanted to get down but nobody was listening to me!

Eric: but I'm happy I'm with you now, mummy, give me a cuddle....

Alice: mmmm...

Eric: mmm what?

Alice: as you seem to be a very clever boy and you're already eating your mush....

Eric: oh yes, I am a clever boy! Thanks mummy!

Alice: well, I think it's time for you to learn some potty skills as well!

Eric: wait, what?????

Eric: mummy, what are you doing? This thing looks scary, I don't want to sit on it! Waaaaait!

Eric: that wasn't too bad... but what am I supposed to be doing here? .... Wait, you can't mean.... no way! No way I'm doing my business in public!

James: *giggles* there you go, praise for being clever!

Leo: wow, your brother doesn't seem to like the potty too much....

Leo: now, how about a bubble bath for you?

James: yeeeees! I like bubbles!

Eric: wait, what is this all about? How come he gets the bubble bath while I get....well, this? This is not fair! I'm going to complain to the twin toddlers equal rights court ... or something!


James: hahahaha I love the bubbles!!!

Eric: so not fair....

Eric: and so embarrassing!! Go away, people, stop watching me!

Eric: okay I'm done. Now, do I get to have a bath as well?

James: the bubble bath was so much fun! How was your morning, brother? Looks like you had a poo one! *giggles*

Eric: Shut. Up.

James: *giggles*

Leo: who knows what these two are chatting about... Alice, we need to teach them to talk soon, so that we can understand what they actually say! Now, you two, it's play time!

James: you didn't get a bubble bath in the end, but I did!

Eric: I told you to shut up!

James: *giggles*



Alice: awww why that grumpy face Eric?


Eric: I don't wanna play with James this morning. Mummy take me out!

James: oh come on, brother... let's play peek-a-boo!

Eric: oooh I love that game! Oh well, just this once....

James: peek-a-----

James: peek-a-----

Eric: BOO!

James: hey, that was scary...

Eric: you're so easy to scare, James!

James: I don't want to play peek-a-boo anymore...

Eric: whatever, I'll just go talk to myself in the mirror...

Leo: Alice, do you know how your parents are progressing with the works in the cottage?

Alice: mmm no, actually I don't know... but I assumed it would be finished by now?

Leo: well, yeah but it doesn't look it is yet... maybe we should go take a look before we send the party invites out...

Aneira: hello everyone, we're home!!! And Trystan has survived his first day woo hoo congrats, brother!

Trystan: ....



Leo: well done, kid!

Alice: so, how was your day? What did you do on your first day?

Aneira: oh, loads of stuff! We had fund, hadn't we, Trys?

Trystan: yeah... it was not too bad... I feel tired now, though...

Alice: I bet you are! It was a big day! Grandma is cooking dinner, why don't you two go play while daddy and I finish teaching your brothers to walk?

Leo: and then we want to know all about your first day, Trys!

Trystan: okay.... but it was not a big deal, really....

Aneira: of course it was! The first day always is! And you met a lot of new friends!

Trystan: I wouldn't say that, I just stuck with Tyler as I already kind of knew him...

Aneira: so there you go, one friend already!

Trystan: but honestly, Annie, I have to say the girls are quite annoying!

Aneira: they are not!

Trystan: well, the cousins are okay, I suppose, although Octavia is.... well, she's a little weird, isn't she? And that girl who is best friends with Elena seems alright I guess...

Aneira: that's Adrienne...

Trystan: whatever, but I mean, what about the other bunch of girls? They kept staring at me and whispering to each other and giggle! I know they were talking about me!

Aneira: well, that's because you look a lot like---

Trystan: well, it's not my fault, is it? Can't change my looks now! But really, you have no idea how annoying that can be!

Aneira: I know, I'm sorry... but you stick with us okay? We're a nice bunch of kids, you'll have fun and nobody will ever mention you look like Harry Potter again, okay?

Trystan: I guess...

June: dinner's ready!

Arni: sooo? How was it?

Trystan: mmm okay I guess...

Arni: just "okay"?

Arni: Annie, how come your brother's first day was just okay? It should have been amazing! It should have created a powerful memory to be recalled in hard times!

Aneira: well, it did create a powerful memory, didn't it, Trys?

Trystan: yeah, I'll always remember the first time I walked into a room full of stranger kids staring at me with gaping mouths...

Trystan: and whispering that I look exactly like that fellow Harry Potter... I almost felt like reading all the books but now the mere thought makes me sick! Hence, ironically I'm going to be the only kid in the whole neighbourhood who has no clue about the whole HP thing... hence, one more reason to take fun of me!

Arni: ouch... poor kid... it must be hard indeed... but you'll see, they'll get over it soon...

Aneira: yeah, I told him, it's just the first big shock, they'll get used to it and forget about it... it will be yesterday's news soon! And I bet in a couple of days you'll get all the girls running after you *giggles*

Trystan: what?! Why would they do that?

Aneira: oh Trys, you're so naif...

Trystan: besides, I don't want no girls around, girls are annoying!

Aneira: why, thank you very much brother...

Trystan: I didn't mean you! You're not a girl, you're my sister! You're okay, you're like me!

Aneira: mmm I shall take it as a compliment...

Eric: hey James, what do you think they are discussing about, over in the dining room?

James: mmh? Dunno brother, and don't care! I'm too busy cuddling my friend here...

Eric: I know! These things are the best toys ever!

Eric: and we're best friends!

James: I'm best friends with mine too... I wish he was alive!

Eric: maybe one day they will become alive! I heard say that there is some kind of potion that makes them come to life...

James: I wish you were right.... I wish it were really possible to make our friends come to life!

Take that wish back, please.... take that wish back NOW! >.<


Trystan: wooow so many leaves!!!

Trystan: yeeeeeeeee! All in the air they go! This is so much fun! Annie, come and play!

Aneira: I'm not going to get dirty, thank you very much... I prefer to play on the slide!

Trystan: rubbish, this is waaaaay better than the slide!

Trystan: the leaves are so beautiful in Autumn!

Trystan: Look at the colours!

Trystan: fly leaves, flyyyyyy!



Trystan: look Annie, I'm making the leaves fly!


Aneira:  .... and now you really look like your namesake....

Trystan: WHAT?!

Aneira: mum, doesn't he look as if he were making the leaves fly? Like with magic?

Alice: what? Sorry darling, I was trying to make sure Eric did not fall from his horse...

Eric: I'm not going to fall mummy, don't worry!

James: Eric, look! I'm a pirate riding a pirate ship! Woo hoo!!

Aneira: ah, I miss those times when I always had mummy and daddy's attention 100%.... but then again, I love my three brothers and I can't imagine our life without them so...

Arni: hey Alice! Come here, I've got something to tell you...

Alice: what's up dad?

Arni: Leo said you were thinking of organising an autumn party at the cottage...



Leo: Trystan... come away from those leaves, they're starting to smell... and so are you....

Alice: yes, it would be nice, wouldn't it? But I was not sure how the works were proceeding...

Arni: that's why I'm here, I wanted to tell you that we're done!

Arni: The cottage is ready!

Alice: what! Really!

Arni: yes, your mother and I have worked hard as we wanted to complete it before the winter came... and it looks like our efforts have been rewarded, and now I can officially say we have got a very cozy cottage!

Alice: wow, congratulations to you and mum! Well done! I can't wait to see it!

Arni: well, why don't you come now? Your mum is baking cookies in this very instant!

Trystan: wait, has anyone said cookies?



Aneira: dad, does it mean that we can organise the party now?

Leo: I believe so!

Aneira: cool!!!! When is that going to be then?

Leo: mm I don't know,  but if everyone else is free, how about tomorrow?

Aneira: yayyyy!!!! I like tomorrow!!!! And it will be close enough to Trystan's birthday party that it could be his second birthday party right? I think he's been feeling a little down lately, this will cheer him up!

Trystan: ... wow that's so thoughtful... my sister is so nice.... I'm lucky she's not like all those silly girls in school! And wow, another party... sounds cool! So what are we waiting for? Let's go see the cottage! And get a cookie of course...

Arni: ta-dah! What do you think?

Aneira: I don't see many changes since last time... do you?

Alice: look! curtains, and chairs!

Arni: yup, the cottage is fully furnished now! Shall we go in?

Trystan: hey sis, thanks for earlier...

Aneira: for what?

Trystan: nothing, you're just very kind to me sometimes...

Aneira: of course I am, you're my little brother!

Trystan: yeah but still, just thank you okay? I'm so glad you're different from the average girl you can find at school!

Aneira: er.... okay... I love you too little brother! Now, let's go get ourselves a cookie before grandpa finishes them all off!

June: hey guys! Sorry I'm a bit behind the schedule and the cookies are not in the oven yet! But you have a look around first!

Leo: wow, this looks lovely! Well done to you two, nice choice of furniture and decorations!

Alice: wow mum, this looks cozy!

June: thanks, love! Have a look around, I'm particularly proud of our decoration skills!

Leo: shall we explore the living room first?

Alice: wow....

Leo: I think your mum and dad exceeded expectations with this cottage!

Alice: look at the view over there!

Alice: let's have a look at the rest of it!

Trystan: wow, this place... looks amazing!

Aneira: grandpa, can we move here? I like this cottage more than our house...

Arni: well, your grandmother and myself have built it for us really...

Aneira: oh...

Arni: but of course you can come over whenever you want! And I have heard we're going to host a party tomorrow... now, why don't you go have a look at your bedroom?

Aneira: we have a bedroom?!?!

Arni: of course! You and whoever of your brothers or cousins wishes to stay over. The second door left! Go have a look!

Leo: ... and this looks like the master bedroom...

Alice: can I say "amazing" again? I don't think I've ever used this word so much as in the last five minutes...

Leo: I think in this particular case you are definitely allowed!

Alice: wow... you know, I've always loved our bedroom but this looks like taking it to another level...

Alice: you know what I was thinking...

Leo: what were you thinking?

Alice: that we should redecorate as well!

Alice: the whole house I mean... it could be fun!

Leo: yes it would... but you know what I was thinking?

Alice: oh Leo, don't give me that look...

Leo: why not? I was thinking that maybe we could ask your parents if we could use the cottage some time... just to escape the craze of the house...

Alice: it would be lovely indeed... very romantic...

Leo: yes indeed...

Alice: but what about the kids?

Leo: your parents could babysit... so, what do you think?

Alice: I think it would be lovely...

Leo: *smiles* I can't wait...

Aneira: wow.... Trystan, look here! So many bunk beds! So cool!

Aneira: we could actually throw a slumber party here!

Trystan: cool... so there's room for you, me, James, Eric... and two more! Who shall we invite? Oh, how about Tyler? He seems nice!

Aneira: Well, if Tyler comes then Elena might want to come too... here, that's six of us! But James and Eric are still too young I think...

Trystan: we can wait for them to grow up! Honestly Annie, I don't think there are many more kids I like in school...

Aneira: oh Trystan... give them one more chance! Anyway, you know what this room makes me feel like doing, right now?

Trystan: let's try jumping on all the beds!

Aneira: I meant pillow fight! Let's go pillow fight!

Trystan: cool! But the room is too small, let's get the pillows and go to the kitchen!

Trystan: grandma, are the cookies ready?

June: just taken them out of the oven! Still to hot to be eaten though...

Trystan: okay, we'll have a pillow fight match first!

Aneira: are you ready to eat the feathers, brother?

Trystan: you wish! You are the one who's going to eat the feathers, sis!

Trystan: here we go!

Aneira: hey! I wasn't expecting that!

Aneira: that was a strong blow, brother!

Trystan: I told you I'm good at this!

Aneira: but not good enough to avoid this!

Trystan: ouch! Hey!

June: okay folks, I think the cookies are ready to be eaten! Who wants to taste the first one?

Arni: amazing!

Arni: I was waiting for that... and of course you'll save the first cookie for your dear husband, right?

Aneira: wait, what did he say?

Trystan: that he's going to have the first cookie....

Aneira: what if he has more than one and there are no cookies left for us?

Trystan: we can't let it happen...

Aneira: let's call it a truce, okay? For now...

Trystan: okay...

Aneira: let's be allied in the name of cookies!

Trystan: yaaay, in the name of cookies!

Arni: too late kids, I've eaten them all...

Trystan: wait, what?

Aneira: he's bluffing, Trys...

Trystan: how can you be sure?

Aneira: well, did you see him eating the whole thing?

Trystan: no, but he might have done it while we were fighting...

Aneira: there was not enough time...

Trystan: what if he put them in his pockets?

Aneira: mmmm.....

Arni: but of course I haven't! I was teasing you, kids... come on, let's eat these cookies before they become too cold!


James: wait, has someone said cookies? I want a cookie too!

Eric: we're not allowed cookies, James, we're too little...

James: but I want a cooookieeeeeeee!

Aneira: hey, may I join you outside?

June: sure you can, love!

Arni: aaaaah, nothing better than a freshly baked cookie under the rain for us outdoors lovers!

June: definitely!

Aneira: mmm not sure... the cookie will get wet!

Aneira: oh well, better eat it before it gets completely soaked!

Leo: hey guys, may I join you?

Aneira: looks like this outdoors loving trait definitely runs in the family...

Aneira:  ... from all sides!

Wow, double rainbow over the cottage!

Alice: hey Trys, don't you want to keep company to your mummy?

Trystan: sorry mum, I want to try the new table and chairs...


Alice: all my family has left me alone... oh well, that means that nobody will be watching when I get the second one!

Trystan: I don't know what's wrong with those four.... eating their cookies outside in the rain! Why have they even bothered buying this big table?

Eric: that's it, if I don't get a cookie right now I'm going to eat my hand!

James: but you said we were not allowed cookies!

Eric: did I? I must have changed my mind then...

James: haha I like this! So, what's the plan to get a cookie?

Leo: hey kids, did you have fun watching those Spooky Day programmes? Not very age appropriate but still...

Alice: I think we should go now, Leo, it's getting dark...

Eric: wait a second, and when are we going to get our cookie?

James: hahahaha, no chance! You're doomed, bro...

Eric: haha so funny... so are you, by the way! If I don't get a cookie neither do you....

Alice: and what are you two talking about?

Leo: they're always so cheerful! Hopefully they'll be two happy boys when they grow up as well!

Aneira: so... what do you think of the cottage?

Trystan: looks cool! It's tiny though...

Aneira: that's because grandma and grandpa created it for them... they don't need as much space as we do...

Trystan: but there is a bedroom for us as well!

Aneira: yes, when we want to go and visit, or when we want to organise a slumber party!

Trystan: yes, that would be cool! When can we organise one?

Aneira: well, there's tomorrow's party first... besides, I think it's easier to organise a slumber party over here, where mum and dad can have their space too, otherwise they'll be stuck in a tiny cottage with us kids, and we won't be able to watch TV all night long!

Trystan: mmm I had not thought about it....

Aneira: maybe when we grow up it will be easier....

Trystan: maybe...

Aneira: oh well, in the meanwhile we have your party tomorrow to look forward to!

Trystan: yes, but it's not really my party... I'm not going to blow candles or anything like that...

Aneira: no, but as it comes straight after your birthday you can still count it as your party, I think! And yours is going to be the first party in the new cottage! You're so lucky Trys!

Trystan: I guess... yeah, I'm lucky! It's going to be cool!

Arni: gather round, kids! The place is not huge but I think there's enough space for everyone to squeeze in!

Arni: everyone, welcome to our cottage! And to our first family party over here! As you know, we felt we had to organise another family party after Trystan's birthday party was a little spoiled by the full moon mood...so we thought it was a good occasion to show off our new retreat to the family!

Ella: it looks lovely, grandpa... but the real question is: can we use it? Like, for parties and stuff?

Octavia: hey, that's interesting, shut up a second Trys...

Tobias: Ella, don't be rude!

Ella: I was not rude, I was just voicing the question that was in everybody's mind... right Nick?

Nick: well, yeah...

Aneira: and I can tell you that the answer is yes!

Aneira: He said that we could organise a sleepover party whenever we want!

Octavia: cool! When are we doing this?

Aneira: right, grandpa?

Arni: well, er... yes of course! Once in a while it's no problem at all!



Aneira: why only once in a while?

Arni: what?

Aneira: you said "once in a while", why not all the time?

Arni: weeeell......

Scarlette: come on kids, let's have some cake, I'm starving!

Ella: oh my goodness, mum, don't eat that cake! It must be radioactive or something!

Scarlette: uh?

Ella: you've just sprouted two extra arms from your neck!

Ella: oh no, it was just grandpa from playing airplane from a bad angle... all is well, cake is safe!

Scarlette: ... I don't know what's got into you since you grew up...

Aneira: so? Why can't we organise a party here every time we fancy?

Arni:I didn't exactly say that, honey, I just said.... oh nevermind....

June: just ignore him darling, of course you can use the cottage whenever you like! Right, Arni?

Amy: I can't believe they are already having Spooky Day stuff on TV!

Elena: and Snowflake Day programmes! They're my favourite!

Alice: luckily Snowflake Day is not exactly round the corner! But Spooky Day is, unfortunately...

Amy: why unfortunately?

Alice: well, not really unfortunately but this means that Aneira's birthday is coming up as well... and  if I've calculated correctly, this little man here and his twin brother are going to celebrate theirs around Spooky Day time!

Amy: aah I see... they grow up fast these little ones, don't they?

Jimmy: hey sister, wanna play with the fluffy pink bunny for a while? I'm sure you're going to enjoy more than the robot... maybe we could swap?

Chloe: no way, I like the robot much better!

Leo: hey ladies, I think it's time for cake!

Zoe: can we get some too, uncle Leo?

Amelia: daddyyy! Zoe said we can have cake!

Michael: I don't think so, sweetheart... you're too little to be having cake...

Alex: I don't think so, I think everyone should be allowed to eat cake!

Luke: I agree with Alex! Let's team up and fight for the right of toddlers to be given cake!

Zoe: uncle Leo, don't put me down, I want cake!

Susan: all these toddlers moaning... sooo annoying!

Amelia: daddy I think we've upset mummy....

Michael: don't worry sweety, she's just nervous because this tiny room is too crowded...

Susan: yes, although it's full of nice family members... it's still freaking me out! Give me some air, please!

Alice: relax Susie, you can always go eat your cake on the outside table...

Susan: oh yes, this is a good idea...

Susan:. come on people, move! I want to get my slice and get outta here!

Alice: just relax and try to enjoy the party, Susie... besides, there's a queue for the cake!

Susan: as always...  why is there always a queue for the cake?

Amy: mmm ... because it's cake?

Susan: ha ha ha. So funny. Like your dress! Honestly Amy, have you not noticed that Autumn started, like, ages ago?

Alice: Susie, control yourself please, don't be rude...

Amy: oh, don't worry sis, I'm used to her rudeness... and for the records, I do know it's Autumn, but I just didn't feel like changing my wardrobe just yet! Something to do with the last pregnancy I think... hormones perhaps, but who cares! Nobody tells me what to wear, and if somebody does, I couldn't care less!

Susan: well, you started it! I was just saying---

Alice: enough! What are we, back to childhood? We have grown up for Plumbob's sake, what kind of example are you going to give to your kids? Relax girls, have some cake...

Amy: I'm having my cake so far away from that witch....

Susan: don't bother, I'm going to eat outside anyway, feel free to use the main table!

Mark: relax, Amy...

Amy: it's just... she just gets on my nerves as nobody else can! She can be sooo annoying sometimes! Just by her being there sneering at you!

Leo: .... have I missed something?

Aneira: mmm apple cobbler! Smells nice!

Trystan: not as nice as the angel fire cake I got! Look! There's real fire on it!

Aneira: dunno... what will you have, Ella?

Ella: probably nothing, I should not eat cake, and neither should you! Do you have an idea of how many calories are hiding in that slice, Trys?

Trystan: nope. And honestly, I don't really care!

Nick: relax Ella, one slice will not hurt you...

Ella: you say so because you don't care what you look like! Or don't have anyone you want to look nice for, but I do!

Nck: ...

Octavia: mum is in danger, mum is in danger, I have to go help her!

Trystan: uh, what?

Octavia: my witch senses tell me somebody has just upset my mum! I need to go help! I bet it was auntie Amy, they've never seen eye to eye... but if she has upset my mum, she shall regret it! I'll make sure she will!

Susan: aaaah, some empty space at last... and some fresh air... it was getting too crowded in there! I don't like crowds....

Alice: yay!!!!

Susan: yay what? That I don't like crowds?

Alice: no, yay to this wonderful place! Isn't it amazing, to be able to eat cake with this view in this glorious weather?

Susan: mmm yeah I suppose it is....

Alice: .... and to be all together in this lovely cottage that mum and dad have built!

Susan: on that, I would have something to say... it's not always healthy to bring everyone together you know... sometimes it's better to leave people alone in their own space...

Alice: oh no, I love big family parties! And with the family expanding and so many children around... isn't it wonderful? We are so lucky!

Susan: no, I would be lucky if your mum and dad agreed to leave the cottage to us for a weekend... and agree to watch the girls of course... we so much need some time just for us, Michael and I... do you think they would agree, if we asked?


Catherine: this is so awkward, why does my sister need to quarrel with Susan, every single time?

Leo: or viceversa...

Catherine: whatever it is, they make the atmosphere change... it's so annoying!

Catherine: We were all happy and enjoying the party up to five minutes ago! And now I don't even feel like cake anymore!

Eric: wait a second... if she doesn't feel like cake anymore... does it mean I can get her slice?

Chloe: fat chance, cousin! They'll never give us cake, you heard them....

Eric: yes but.. come on, such a wonderful slice of cake cannot go to waste! Right? And we can help making that not happen!

Jimmy: yeah, that makes sense! You're clever, cousin!

Zoe: I agree with Eric! We can share a slice all together! Just a little taste, please....

Amelia: mmm maybe I could use my hidden witch powers to teleport that slice of cake over here...

Amelia: no no no, I can't do it, I'm too good to be naughty!

June: it's so sad to see that two of my kids don't get along, you know...

Amy: mum, Susan is not your daughter! Besides, why do you seem cross with me? She started it, it's her problem! It's not always my fault you know...

June: yes but she's not my daughter and I can't tell her off... but since you are, I can tell you off!

Nick: ... still thinking about that cake?

Ella: jeez Nick! I didn't know you were still there! You almost gave me a heart attack!

Nick: come on Ella, get that slice and get over with it!

Ella: I can't... I shouldn't really.... I need to think....

Nick: ... and you have wasted the last half hour thinking! Come on Ella, I'm sure there is a better use of your time than just staring at that cake!

Ella: shut up Nick, you don't understand what it's like!

Michael: there you are, dear wife of mine, I've been looking for you...

Susan: you didn't need to look far then, this place is tiny....

Elena: yes! Tiny and beautiful! Isn't it, uncle Michael?

Michael: sure it is!

Alice: yes.... it's a wonderful place indeed.... oh I'm so happy!

Octavia: ...yeah, when you remove all the relatives of some kind, it is beautiful I suppose....

Elena: goodness Octavia, can you not say one nice thing, just for a change?

Michael: she's right kid, why do you need to be so negative... and rude?

Octavia: oh, I was only voicing what mum was thinking! Auntie Amy upset her and I feel like I need to side up for mummy!

Michael: I understand that honey, but you don't need to do that, mummy can voice her own thoughts if she wishes to do so...

Arni: oh dear, I would have never imagined how exhausting this family party could be... luckily this sofa is super comfy...  and looks perfect for napping.... mmm maybe I could just lay down a second and have a quick one....

James: grandpa, grandpa, can you play with me? I'm bored! I want to play with my grandpa now!

Arni: ... and I say goodbye to my five minutes of peaceful napping.... holy Plumbob this is getting harder and harder by the day... could it be that I'm getting too old for this?

Amy: hey Trys! Our birthday boy! How are you enjoying your second party?


Trystan: oh, it's very cool! I like it better than the first one! And I think it gave me some ideas for my next school assignment!

Amy: oh really! What is it about? Do you need to write about your birthday party?

Trystan: no, it's about family. We need to pick some family members and talk about their story and relationship. I thought to talk about how mum and dad met, but now I think I'm going to talk about how much you and auntie Susan can't stand each other! Far more interesting! Thanks auntie Amy!

Amy: er.... what?!

June: *giggles*

Ella: auntie Amy, you look upset....

Amy: I'm not upset Ella, it's just.... look, do you think I am a bad model for my children?

Ella: uh... what?

Amy: your cousin Trystan is going to talk about me in his school assignment! About how myself and Susan cannot get along! I mean, I do not get along with her, but I didn't want this to be such a big thing to make an impression on my nephew's mind!

Octavia: I didn't mean to be rude auntie Alice, really, but I feel very upset when auntie Amy annoys my mum!

Alice: I can understand, but see, your mum and my twin sister go way back... since they were kids! They've never seen eye to eye really... and there's not much you can do, they need to sort themselves out, or just accept that they're not each other favourite person in the world and it's ok...

Octavia: yes but... why don't they like each other? I can't imagine how someone could not like my mum! She's the best mummy in the world!

Alice: *smiles* I know sweetie, and I'm sure she would be very happy to hear this!

Elena:  hey guys, looks like it's family picture time...

Elena: yep, grandpa is calling us in! Hey grandpa, can we go first? I don't think we've ever had a family picture taken! So exciting!

Scarlette: ready?

Ella: move aside kid sis, I need to pose to look cool on this one!

Elena: hey! Rude, much!

Tobias: easy, girls...

*shoot!*

Chloe: mummy, what are we doing? Why is everyone so silent?

Zoe: we're posing for a family picture sis! Smile!

Jimmy: am I smiling enough, mummy?

Jay: awww I feel so blessed....

*shoot!*

Octavia: daddy, I wanted to ask you.... have you always loved mummy very much?

Michael: always... since the first time I saw her, and we were about your age!

Susan: awwww

*shoot!*

Mark: I'm so glad Arni had this idea of taking family portraits... we should really be doing this more often, to show how the kids grow... and who knows, if more kids are added to the family...

Amy: what!

Nick: WHAT?!?!

*shoot!*

Trystan: hey guys, wait for me! I wanna be in the picture too!

Aneira: you're too late, all the space on the couch is taken!

Leo: but not the one in the household... I think there could be space for at least one more... what do you think Alice? *winks*

Alice: what!!!

*shoot!*





To be continued......


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :) And sorry it took ages to finish this chapter... busy busy life!
I hope it won't take ages to get the next one done, but in the meanwhile, enjoy some screenshots from the cottage :)

Stay tuned!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment