Sunday 28 January 2018

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 23

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

And happy new year!!! Last time we left the Loves celebrating Trystan's birthday (who by the way acquired loner as his new trait. Just realised I hadn't mentioned!) at Love Cottage. And now, it sounds like it's prom time! :)

Matilda: morning everyone...

Clara: there you are, sister...


Clara: I was wondering where you were... I lost you when we got off the bus... I was worried...


Matilda: I... er.... well I'm here now.


Matilda: look, have you seen Trystan this morning?


Clara: no... why?

Glyn: ... a storm is coming... better move away... quickly....


Matilda: well, he should show up at some point, right?


Clara: I guess... he might be late, he might have overslept or something...


Matilda: uhm maybe...


Clara: you alright?

Matilda: yeah, I just wanted to talk to him that's all. It's weird he hasn't come in yet though, as his brothers are here... he wouldn't have left him behind...

Clara: and your point is?

Matilda: I think something's wrong here. It's... suspicious, isn't it?

Clara: naaah I don't think so... maybe he's ill?

Matilda: did you see him at the party?

Clara: I told you, no I didn't! He didn't come as he had said.

Matilda: not even in the morning?

Clara: no, and as you know I left before breakfast because I felt sorry that you had to have your breakfast alone... and you seemed upset...


Matilda: I know, that was very sweet of you... but you shouldn't have worried, I was not upset at all! Go figure where you had got that idea from...


Clara: oh well, I might have imagined it then...


Matilda: exactly! Anyway....


Clara: look, if you're worried about Trystan, why don't you just go and ask his brothers? James is right there.... I can call him if you want... HEY, J---

Matilda: you shut up! Don't you dare ask him...

Clara: why not?


Matilda: *sighs* isn't it obvious?


Clara: no....

Matilda: because, if I asked him about Trystan, he might think I was... interested...

Clara: which is exactly what---

Matilda: absolutely not. I just want to make sure he's alright because it's strange he's not in school, that's all. And I don't want the whole class to think... well, anything.


Matilda: mmm I think I need a plan...


Clara: well, if you don't want to ask James and Eric, why don't you go ask Aneira? She seems nice...

Matilda: yeah perhaps... not sure though...


Matilda: oh well, I'll just have another stroll in the corridor before the class starts, in case he's really late you know...


Clara: yeah....


Matilda: I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this. Where are you Trystan?



Matilda: oh look who's there! What a coincidence... perhaps I should do as Clara said, and go ask her... but she's with that scary cousin of hers...



Matilda: come on Matilda, you can do it.... oh no, another one!



Matilda: that's bad luck... why do those three always need to be together? Come on Matilda... they won't eat you... be brave and go ask!



Matilda: ...er.... hey girls!


Elena: oh, look who's here! Hello....


Matilda: Aneira, I want to speak with you.


Aneira: ah....

Elena: well, it had to happen at some point...

Aneira: but why me! It shouldn't have been me!

Matilda: what are you talking about?


Ella: nothing, nothing... come on, what did you want to say to Aneira?


Matilda: your brother is missing!

Aneira: what?


Matilda: Trystan is not in school! He was not on the bus either... is he okay? Clara said he might be ill...


Ella: aww that's sweet, she's worried about him....who knew she could be a sweet girl...

Elena: shut up, El...


Aneira: er... I appreciate your concerns about my brother, I really do...


Matilda: so? Is he okay?

Aneira: well, yes, he's okay....


Matilda: so he's not ill? So why is he not in school?


Adrienne: wow, does it mean you haven't told her yet? Poor thing...


Ella: Adrienne....


Matilda: Ade... what do you mean? Tell me what?


Adrienne: well, she has the right to know! If her so called best friend didn't have the guts to tell her, I'll do it myself... she would have found out sooner or later anyway, so it's better to get it done sooner rather than later...



Matilda: what is this all about? Oh my goodness, has something bad happened to Trystan? I knew it! I knew something was wrong! Is he okay?



Adrienne: but of course he is okay! You silly girl, what have you been thinking?


Matilda: so why is he not in school?

Adrienne: but of course he is in school...

Matilda: but---


Adrienne: just not in your class anymore.


Matilda: ... what do you mean?


Elena: honey, he's had his birthday over the weekend... he's joined our class today...


Matilda: oh....


Matilda: no... that's not possible... you're lying!



Matilda: I'm his best friend, he would have surely invited me to his birthday!


Aneira: aww...poor thing...

Adrienne: I'm so sorry Matilda, but I don't think he feels the same, because he as a matter of fact, he didn't invite you...

Ella: and as a matter of fact, he didn't even invite you, Adrienne...

Adrienne: that's irrelevant...


Matilda: I don't believe you... I thought you were my friend Ade, but you're lying to me!


Adrienne: sweetheart, unfortunately I am telling the truth... but if you don't believe me, you can ask him yourself, look, he's right there!


Matilda: .... Trystan?



Trystan: oh no... oh dear...



Matilda: Trystan... is it really you?


Trystan: of course it's me... who else...


Trystan: er... hi....



Matilda: ....



Trystan: er... you alright?


Matilda: "you alright?"... seriously?


Trystan: what was I supposed to say, "have you been feeling rubbish, lately?"


Matilda: no, what you were supposed to say was "want to come to my birthday party"!!


Trystan: what? Wait a minute... I didn't have a birthday party!


Matilda: oh really, Adrienne said you had one.

Trystan: how would she know, she wasn't there!

Matilda: so you admit you had one!


Trystan: well.... I kind of did---


Matilda: ha! I knew it!

Trystan: BUT it was only with my family. Although I think James and Eric's friends were there as well... and Glyn and Arwyn and Berwyn, but they're staying with us so that counts as family....

Matilda: pathetic...


Trystan: and, it was a spur of the moment thing.


Matilda: a what?

Trystan: I woke up in the morning and decided I was gonna do it. Get a cake, blow candles, grow up. I didn't want any fuss around it. It just happened all the kids were there because of the sleepover party... we had the birthday cake for breakfast...

Matilda: oh... so Clara must have missed it for minutes...

Trystan: yeah, I was wondering where she was, but my brothers told me she had left to go check if you were alright...


Matilda: and why do you all think I wasn't! I was perfectly fine. Except I'm not alright now. Turns out my best friend didn't even give a thought to the fact that I might have wanted to be at his birthday party!


Trystan: wait, I didn't know we were best friends... you hate me!

Adrienne: guys, guys, calm down....


Matilda: I....



Matilda: I just wish you had told me! I would have liked to be there.... growing up is a big thing... I just would have liked to be there...


Trystan: ah--- I---

Adrienne: aww that is all so sweet, isn't it, Trys?


Adrienne: and yes, growing up is a big thing indeed, and very timely in this case!


Matilda: uh?

Adrienne: see, as it happens, the prom is coming up, and since Nick has aged up and moved on I was dreading I would have to go on my own... but luckily Trystan aged up at the right time, and has agreed to take me!

Matilda: what?!

Trystan: wait a minute, when did I----

Adrienne: you should be proud of your friend, Matilda, he's made me so happy... just like in the old days, when we used to be best friends in school... that was before you came along Matilda, so you wouldn't remember that... but I'm sure we're going to have a great night together! *winks*


Matilda: .... you... are taking her to the prom?



Trystan: ah... I....


Matilda: shut up! Are you or are you not taking Ade to the prom?

Adrienne: but of course he is! Now, what is wrong with you? It almost looks like you're... jealous! *laughs* so sweet...but don't worry, another prom will come up for you, when the time is right, and I hope you'll find a wonderful guy like Trystan to take you there!

Elena: wow, that's mean...

Aneira: what is she doing? She's just a kid!

Ella: I almost feel bad for Matilda...


Matilda: I.... I hate you! Both of you!


Adrienne: now, what is wrong with that girl!


Trystan: wait...



Aneira: Trys... you okay?



Elena: goodness me, I had not realised how mischievous Adrienne could be... and they used to be "friends"! Poor Matilda...

Ella: I would have never thought I would say that... but I think I just passed on Matilda's side...

Trystan: yeah... I guess...


Adrienne: but of course he is! Why would he not be okay? We're going to the prom together, there's nothing more exciting!


Trystan: well, about that...


Trystan: *sneezes*


Adrienne: wait a minute, don't you dare catch a cold now, do you hear me? You're not allowed to catch any illness until the prom is over!

Aneira: ....


Trystan: look, about this prom thing, I don't think I---


Adrienne: you promised Trystan! You can't let me down now!

Trystan: not exactly, I---


Adrienne: Trystan Love. You said you would take me to the prom, didn't you?


Trystan: yeah, after you sent me something like 50 text messages!

Adrienne: whatever, you said yes. Now, would you consider yourself as a guy who keeps his word? Because that's what I thought of you, until now!

Trystan: yes, well---

Adrienne: and you wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you? We used to be friends as kids! We could be friends again you know...


Ella: cheeky....


Trystan: fine, let's go to this prom thing. But I won't enjoy it.

Adrienne: Thank you!!! So, will you come and pick me up?

Trystan: er... I don't know...

Aneira: actually, that's not going to be possible.... it's Lowri's birthday and we'll all go to the prom after that... everybody will be at our place already, so you'd better come there...

Trystan: yeah, that's right...

Adrienne: oh... okay... that's a bit disappointing though, but okay.... oh, and I was forgetting: you need to wear something yellow!

Trystan: something... yellow? Why?

Adrienne: because my dress is yellow! More golden yellow, less sunshine yellow if you know what I mean...

Trystan: er.... no?

Adrienne: doesn't matter. Just make sure you wear something yellow, we need to match!


Lowri: today it's my birthday... at last!!! Cheer for me, family!



Crowd: *cheering* happy birthday Lowri!



Alice: are you ready, sweetheart?


Lowri: let's go, mummy!

Alice: okay then, on the count of three... one... two....


Alice/Lowri: *blow candles*



Crowd: *cheering*


Aneira: woo hoo! You go baby sis!

Arni: and the last toddler is gone... well, apart from Gareth, but his birthday must be coming up soon as well... so there you go. No more toddlers in the family. I must be getting really old... *sighs*


Eric: baby sister is growing up! Isn't it cool, James? Now that Trystan's grown up, we can get Lowri to play with us!


James: mmm I don't think it's going to be the same...


Octavia: hello, family, have I missed something?



Alice: oh, Octavia, there you are, we didn't know if you would be coming... come on in, Lowri is just about to grow up!



Alice: there you go sweetie... *sighs* my last baby is growing up... so bittersweet...



Lowri: yay, sparkles!!!!



Lowri: wow, this fringe is long....



Lowri: ta dah! Say hello to the new me!


[BTW Lowri gained the party animal trait!]


Ella: awww she's so cute!


Aneira: yes, she is a little beauty.... what do you think, Trys?

Trystan: I don't know... I just feel... old!























Ella: oh come on Trys, you've just grown up yourself! Besides, think of all the perks of being a teen... like going to the prom in three hours for example!

Trystan: oh no... that's scary... I really don't want to go....

Ella: *giggles*


June: *sighs* it's so nice to see them grow up... They make me so proud! Although it means I'm also getting older by the day... but that's life I suppose...



Alice: oh Lowri, you're so beautiful! You've always been such a sweet gir---



Lowri: yeah yeah, whatever. Now on with the important stuff. CAKE!



Aneira: ... straight to the point!



Lowri: yeah, cake is always the point. And finally, I can have some! And while I'll be tasting my first cake you'll be all queuing to get your slice! Mwahahahaha


Trystan: *whispers* An, baby sister is scary....


Lowri: aaaah a whole first slice all for me! Delicious!


Arwyn: helloooo? I can't get through to the cake! Let me through I'm starving!

Chloe: easy elf, respect the queue...

Lowri: *smiles* tastes even better when you're the only one who managed to get a slice!





Elena: come on people, speed up!

Amelia: calm down Len, patience is a virtue...

Elena: but we're on a schedule here! We need to get ready for the prom!

Berwyn: cake, where are you? I think I can see some, at the horizon...

James: haha so funny.... come on Amelia, out of the way!


Amelia: hey Lo! Mind if I join you?


Lowri: wait, what? How come you managed to get cake? I thought I would be the only one having it!


Amelia: *laughs* you're funny Lowri! Did you want to keep that huge cake just for yourself?


Lowri: mmm the plan is not working as I thought it would... I'd better go get another slice before we run out of cake...


Alex: hey Lo! Nice to have you in the  kids gang!


Lowri: yeah, right, I need to go get more cake now...


Lowri: still so many people stuck on the queue... I'd better act fast and jump the queue! It's my birthday after all....



Jimmy: this is soooo annoying...


Eric: it happens every. single. time.


Arwyn: *sighs* we'll never get to eat the cake...


Elena: probably not... but hey, we've got more important things to look forward to! Nervous?


Arwyn: a little...


Elena: it's gonna be fine, you'll see! *winks*


Aneira: I think we should probably forget about the cake and head upstairs to get ready...


Trystan: oh no... I had forgotten...

Aneira: come on Trys, how could you have forgotten? It's going to be fun, you'll see!

Trystan: yeah, for everyone else perhaps! You say so because you're going with someone you actually want to spend an evening with... to be honest I don't know how I got myself into this, I should have just said no... it feels so.... wrong!


Octavia: time to get ready girls! Let's go!


Ella: and who is she going with?

Octavia: I heard you! If you really must know, I'm going on my own. Why does it seem that a girl always need a boy to go to a dance? I can dance the night away perfectly on my own!























Ella: rubbish, I'm sure she's hiding something... why would you want to go to the prom all by yourself? I mean, it's the prom!

Berwyn: exactly, that would be very sad indeed... see, you are lucky you had the right guy who just couldn't wait to take you...

Ella: you're a backup, Berwyn, I had always planned to go with Harry...


Berwyn: and yet, I don't see him around... while here I am... *grins*


Luke: scary....


Lowri: oh no!



Lowri: this is rubbish, why did you have to break on my birthday? I was trying to be a good girl and wash my dish... I'll never wash a dish again in my life, you stupid tap!


Lowri: oh well, perhaps if I ignore it it will stop leaking... wasn't me! Now, how about we all go watch TV? *whispers* and get away from the leaking tap... they'll never know it was me....























Glyn: haha this is so funny! Come and see Luke!


Glyn: we don't have cartoons at home, it's so funny!


Alex: seriously!

Chloe: wow, that Elvenland wherever it is must be a very sad place...


Zoe: well, they must have other nice stuff that we don't have...



Jimmy: Glyn also said they don't have video games...  scary....


James: what, really! A life without video games... how can this even be a possibility?

Eric: brother, we're so lucky dad decided to move down here...


Luke: what are you talking about guys?


Jimmy: about how lucky we all are...


Elena: Ann, you're beautiful!


Aneira: mmm I don't know...


Elena: you are! Isn't she beautiful, El?


Ella: uh?


Ella: sorry, what did you say?




Elena: ignore her, you look wonderful!


Octavia: yes yes, we all look great, now, I think it's time to go!



Aneira: Ella, are you done yet?


Ella: yeah, I'm done...

Elena: go figure why all of a sudden she decided she cared about her dress and all... I mean, you're only going with Berwyn sister, relax!


Ella: yeah, go figure...


Aneira: ....


Jimmy: wow, you look cool Trys!


Trys: this suit is so uncomfortable...

Jimmy: are you not happy to go?


Jimmy: I wish I could go to the prom with a nice girl...


Trystan: wanna swap places?

Jimmy: *sighs* I wish I could!

Trystan: so do I! Well, your birthday isn't too far away... perhaps there will be another prom...

Jimmy: do you think so?

Trystan: yeah, but there's no way I'm gonna go to another one!


Eric: brother, do you think we'll be required to go to such a thing as well, when we grow up?


James: goodness me... I hope not!

Eric: better start thinking of a way to get out of it, just in case... it doesn't seem like a nice thing, judging from big brother's face....

James: yeah... let's start thinking....


Tyler: hi guys! Hey Trys, you look great!


Trystan: er... thanks....

June: aaaah sitting on a comfy couch watching cartoons with my grandchildren... what a great way to spend the evening!


Arwyn: how do I look?


Berwyn: relax brother, you look great... she won't even notice...

Arwyn: notice what?

Berwyn: oh, nothing don't worry about it...

Arwyn: Berwyn! Notice what?

Berwyn: your face, of course!

Arwyn: my----what??

Berwyn: hahahaha I'm joking! Jeez you're so tense, relax little brother, it's gonna be fun!


Arwyn: ... I'm not gonna punch you just because I can't move in this suit...

Berwyn: no please, try, it would be so funny!

Glyn: oooh here she comes!


Glyn: woooow you're so beautiful...


Ella: thank you Glyn *smiles*


Berwyn: now, sorry brother but I think there's someone who requires me more than you do.... just remember to breathe and you'll be fine!


Arwyn: breathing... right... inhale.... exhale....


Trystan: Ella, wow you don't even look like yourself!


Ella: and what's that supposed to mean?


Arwyn: inhale.... exhale....


Berwyn: hey babe... wow you're stunning....

Ella: yeah, right... sure....

Berwyn: no, really....


Octavia: don't be rude El, at least you've got somebody to take you to the prom... even if it's just him!


Ella: oh shut up Octavia. Besides, you still haven't told me who you're going with...

Octavia: I have! And the answer is: no one!


Tyler: here she comes!



Elena: hey....


Tyler: wow....


Aneira: grandpa, you're here too!


Arni: of course, I wouldn't miss my grandchildren going to the prom for nothing in the world!


Aneira: hey Tyler...


Tyler: hey An. Elena.... you're so beautiful....

Elena: stop it Tyler, don't make me blush...


Arwyn: oh my goodness... inhale.... exhale... all will be fine.... inhale.... exhale....



Luke: haha aren't they all quite ridiculous with those strange dresses?


Eric: mmm...

James: I think the girls are quite beautiful... but I wouldn't want to wear the boys' outfit, it looks so stiff ewww.... Eric, we really need to find a way to get out of this thing, should it ever happen to us...


Lowri: grandma, this is all so disgusting... they're not gonna kiss right?


June: of course not honey...

Glyn: mmmm I wouldn't be so sure....


Elena: guys, what are you saying!


Tyler: actually that was not a bad idea....


Tyler: come here you...


Ella: Tyler!


Glyn: see? Told ya!



June: oooh young love...


Zoe: this is embarrassing...

June: oh, you'll understand when you grow up...


Luke: oh my goodness! They're... smooching!

James: it's disgusting...

Eric: wow...

Jimmy: Trys, have you ever kissed a girl?

Trystan: what? Of course n--- *cough cough* why do you ask?

Jimmy: oh nothing, I was just wondering what it feels like... I think I want to kiss a lot of girls when I grow up....

Trystan: er... well, good for you...

Jimmy: do you want to kiss girls now that you're a teen, Trys?

Trystan: er... no... I don't think so....

Jimmy: oh, okay... so you are not going to kiss Adrienne tonight?

Trystan: oh my goodness, no way!!!! Please stop with these questions Jimmy...

Jimmy: sorry... I was just curious...


Ella: ... so, I was not planning to not really spend too much time with the outfit and everything, but then I thought hey, this is probably the only prom I'll get to attend so...


Berwyn: *smiles* I think you look wonderful... besides, you've picked a dress matching my hair colour!

Ella: oh... haha that's right, I had not realised... haha funny isn't it....

Berwyn: *smiles*


Aneira: hey...


Arwyn: hey...


Aneira: er... nice suit...


Arwyn: thanks... you too... I mean, the dress, it's nice... but you are nice too! I mean, more than nice, I mean... sorry I'm rubbish at this...


Aneira: *smiles* it's okay... just relax, it's just a dance, no big deal...


Arwyn: no it's not okay. I need to tell you. You are wonderful, and I'm honoured to take you to this dance. There, I've said it...

Aneira: wow, thank you *giggles*


Octavia: aww all these feelings... under different circumstances I would have considered them quite soppy, but now that I'm in love myself I know what it feels like... I just wish Ash could be here to take me to the dance...but nevermind, the dance is just a cover for my night out. I'll just need to show up and then sneak out when everybody will be too busy to notice... and then, my real night out will begin! Mwahahahahahha... besides, an unexpected occasion to do some evil just came up.... and all seems to be perfectly working according to the plan! Guys, let's get the night started! Mwahahahahaha



Adrienne: helloooo? Wow you're all already here... am I late?



Jimmy: Trys, I think your date is here...


Trystan: holy Plumbob... I'm feeling sick...

Jimmy: it's all the excitement!

Trystan: no, I just wish I felt really sick! To stay at home!


Octavia: mwahahahahahah


Adrienne: oh, hello Octavia, I hadn't seen you there... you alright?


Octavia: mwahahahahahaha


Adrienne: .... I guess it's a yes....


Adrienne: hello, everyone! Now, where is my date?



Jimmy: *whispering* Trys, she's right there... I think she's seen you....

Trystan: thank you, I really needed to hear that...

Adrienne: hi Trystan! I'm here!


Trystan: *sighs* hi Adrienne...


Adrienne: you guys all look so smart! But I'm glad nobody has picked my same dress... I'm the only lady in pink! *laughs*

Jimmy: .... perhaps Trystan was right... girls are not that funny after all....


Adrienne: hey, we should all take a prom picture together!


Trystan: oh please, no....


Adrienne: wait a minute!


Trystan: what?

Adrienne: where is your pink bow tie?

Trystan: what pink bow tie?


Adrienne: I told you to wear a bow tie matching my dress! My dress is pink, and your bowtie is yellow! It's horrible! Why did you do that?

Trystan: *sighs* because you had told me your dress would be yellow? Or gold yellow or whatever that was?

Adrienne: that was my old dress! I realised the one I had picked was quite old fashioned and didn't do any good to my figure at all... besides, it clashed badly with my hair colour. So I took it back to the store and swapped it with this one. There was almost nothing left but I was lucky to find this perfect pink dress! By the way, you haven't told me how beautiful I am yet, Trystan. What are you waiting for? *smiles*

Trystan: seriously? Anyway, how was I supposed to know that you had swapped dresses? You told me to wear something yellow and I did. Period. How on earth did you think I could read your mind?


Adrienne: rude, much! And I wouldn't have expected you to read my mind, of course not... but just to read the multiple texts I sent you! Why did you ignore my texts, Trystan?


Trystan: I didn't ignore them, I just didn't see them! I didn't check my phone today...

Adrienne: I mean, seriously? Whatever, just go change that horrible yellow bow tie and wear a pink one!

Trystan: I haven't got a pink one!

Adrienne: I'm not going to the prom with an un-matching partner!

Trystan: fine by me, I'd rather stay at home anyway...

Adrienne: what! You're impossible, Trystan! How can you do this to me, I've been waiting for this night for so long! I tell you now, I won't let you ruin it!


Lowri: wow...


Amelia: poor cousin Trys...

Lowri: can I get up and smack her?

Chloe: I do get the pink dress being better than a yellow one, but still.... I'm with you there Lo....

Alex: girls, do you think you'll become like that when you grow up as well?

Amelia: hopefully not!

Lowri: definitely not.


June: oh dear.... guys, I just had an idea! Why don't I take a nice picture of you all before you head off to the prom, eh? I'd love to add that to my collection!



Octavia: sounds good! But I don't want to be in the picture grandma, it would feel sad without a partner...just get the couples posing, and don't mind me...



Berwyn: hey, smoochers, give it a break, it's picture time!


Elena: uh, what?


June: three, two, one....


Adrienne: smile Trsystan!

Trystan: oh god...

June: .... shoot! Wonderful!

Adrienne: can we take another one? I think Trystan wasn't smiling...

Trystan: please no....

Ella: er... I think it's time to go now or we'll be late...

Trystan: thanks....


Ella: wow...


Elena: it's fantastic! It doesn't even seem like our gym anymore!

Octavia: yes yes they've done a decent job...


Octavia: it looks like it's just us though... plus the old ladies...


Elena: shush Octavia, they might hear you! They're teachers...

Octavia: yeah... but I didn't think teachers were supposed to be here... or, if they were, at least they could have made an effort with their outfits!


Elena: well, you've got a point there... and why is no one else around?


Adrienne: are we early? Perhaps we've got the time wrong?

Elena: I don't think so....

Trystan: spooky....


Octavia: oh, who cares, more food and space on the dance floor for us!



Ella: oh well, she has got a point there....


Arwyn: to be honest I don't mind that there are not many people around... I feel more comfortable if it's just us...

Berwyn: and me. At least I can smooch Ella without risking the front page of the school newsletter on Monday...

Ella: oh shut up, no chance!

Arwyn: Berwyn!

Berwyn: wait, have I said that out loud? Oh well... I'm just being honest!


Old teacher: oh, come on in kids! Most people are snowed in and we almost thought to cancel the prom... but it's good to see that some people made it!


Tyler: so... what shall we do.... shall we hit the dance floor?

Berwyn: I say yay, let's get the party started!


Elena: ooh look! The lights change colour! And create different patterns! How wonderful!


Tyler: yes, they've certainly made an effort....

Ella: it is beautiful indeed...


Adrienne: so... do you want to dance or---


Trystan: I... I think I need some food first... hey, is that a chocolate fountain? Let's dig in before we run out!

Adrienne: oh.... gross.... besides, I don't think I can eat, I don't feel very well....


Octavia: ooooh chocolate fountain!



Trystan: is it good?


Octavia: what do you think? It's delicious! Go get some before I finish it all off!


Adrienne: er... Trystan.... all of a sudden I don't feel very well....


Octavia: oh really? What is wrong dear?

Adrienne: ... I....


Adrienne: I think my stomach is upset.... I don't know how it happened, I was fine until five minutes ago... but now....


Octavia: ooooops, how..... inconvenient.... *smirks*


Elena: poor Trystan, he doesn't look happy.... perhaps we should have done something, we shouldn't have encouraged to come here with Adrienne...


Tyler: perhaps... but don't worry about him, I'm sure he'll be fine!


Aneira: so.... what do you say.... do you think we should---


Arwyn: I would be delighted to lead you to the dance floor, my princess...

Aneira: oh, shut up *smiles*


Aneira: ... okay... here we are... I feel a bit stupid now...


Arwyn: me too...

Aneira: well, we've done this already and it was fun so... let's just not think about feeling stupid, okay?


Arwyn: cool... how am I doing?


Aneira: fantastic! I think we're doing well...


Arwyn: this is fun, I like it! Show me some moves, babe!


Aneira: what?


Arwyn: sorry I thought that's what people said... nevermind, I wasn't very convincing, was I?


Aneira: *laughs*


Adrienne: Trystan....



Adrienne: I really don't feel well...


Octavia: *smirks*


Trystan: well... do you want to go home?

Adrienne: no... I... I'm sure I'll be fine.... perhaps.... perhaps I'll just go quickly to... freshen up a bit and I'll be back soon, you wait here okay?

Octavia: mwahahahaha I don't think "soon" is the right word....


Trystan: oh, okay....



Octavia: mwahahhahahahahahahahaha the powers of evil are in action!



Old teacher: hey girl, you sure you okay? You look like you're going to be sick or something... do you need anything?


Trystan: holy Plumbob... my wish came true but the other way around! I wasn't the one to feel sick.... oh no....


Trystan: I must have some hidden magic powers... great uncle Theo was a wizard.... perhaps it's in my genes... perhaps Matilda was right, I look way too much like Harry Potter for it to be a pure coincidence...



Trystan: oh my goodness I've cursed Adrienne!



Trystan: okay man, calm down, you're not a real wizard so the curse can't be that bad... even if you made her feel sick, it won't last long... in the meanwhile let's keep a low profile.....



Trystan: ... and sit here. Breathe... she's gonna be fine..... besides, this is what I wanted, right? To not go to the prom with her.... well, I'm here now, but it's no that bad now that I'm on my own... perhaps I could dance with Octavia.... or maybe not.



Trystan: I'll just stay here and try to relax watching cats videos... yes, that's what I'm gonna do. And I don't want to be rude, but this is always better than listening to Adrienne talking about nonsenses! Yes, it looks like tonight is not going to be that bad, after all...



Octavia: oh no, it's not going to be that bad at all... just wait and see... mwahahahahahaha



Berwyn: hey, looks like your cousin has lost his date...



Ella: poor Trystan... but well, perhaps he's going to be better off on his own... I don't like Adrienne one bit!




???: so... looks like you're having the time of your life at the prom, Trystan.... *laughs*



???: wow, Adrienne must be an awful partner if you'd rather sit here on your own playing with your phone!

Trystan: uh... wha---


Trystan: ......


???: hi Trystan...


Trystan: ... Matilda!?!?!?!?



Trystan: what---- why---- you----


Matilda: surprise!


Trystan: what are you doing here!


Matilda: are you not pleased to see me?

Trystan: you--- I didn't know your birthday was coming up....


Matilda: well, it wasn't, but I decided to speed up things. So on my way home yesterday I bought a cake and blew the candles. Ta dah!


Trystan: on your own? You didn't have a party, or celebrated with your family or---


Matilda: on my own. Mum and dad were upset when they found out, but there you go, there was no going back... besides, they have their own issues to sort out so it was soon forgotten...



Trystan: but why... why did you do it! You'll never get your childhood time back... and you could have organised a nice party, with your friends and family.... why?


Matilda: ... isn't it obvious?

Trystan: ....


Matilda: there is no point waiting to have a birthday party when you know that if you keep waiting you will miss out on something important...


Trystan: something important?

Matilda: I've always dreamed that one day you would take me to the prom with you, Trystan. You grew up too early and messed up the plan.


Trystan: I... messed up..  what plan? My birthday was coming up, what should I have done?


Matilda: you should have told me! I would have grown up with you....


Trystan: but... why?!


Matilda: well, doesn't matter, we're here now. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Trystan: yeah.... Matilda....


Matilda: look, I know this came as a surprise, but please, don't be upset.... this is all I ever wanted... it was my dream... please...


Trystan: your... dream?


Matilda: yes! In my dreams you would have asked me to go to the prom with you... and then I would have gone shopping and would have picked my dream dress... which ideally would have made me feel like a princess and would have left your speechless... and---



Trystan: wait a minute..... you made my life impossible! We were not even friends! I don't think there is even a word to describe... well, us! I thought you hated me...



Matilda: well...yes... and no.


Trystan: ... and yet, all this time, you were dreaming of going to the prom.... with me?

Matilda: ... yes!!


Trystan: oh.... okay.... I..... didn't know....



Matilda: you were not supposed to.... but I hoped you would.... realise....


Trystan: how could I realise... and what exactly was I supposed to realise?

Matilda: doesn't matter, we're here now. Perhaps my dream can still come true... I had almost lost hope, until I found this dress... this is my dream dress Trystan! And somebody had just ditched it, and taken it back to the shop! It was a sign, Trystan! Besides, I just realised you have a matching bow tie! What are the odds? It's a sign...

Trystan: the golden yellow dress...

Matilda: yes, I've always wanted one. You know, I've always wanted a dress like Belle in Beauty and the Beast... this one kind of looks like it, don't you think?

Trystan: yeah....


Matilda: so... here we are....


Trystan: yeah...

Matilda: *smiles* so...


Trystan: would you like to dance with me?

Matilda: *smiles* I thought you'd never ask...


Trystan: I feel awkward, I've never danced since I became a teen...



Matilda: and me... but we've done this before, it shouldn't be that different, should it? I mean, if Octavia can do it....



Aneira: I can't believe it! Look at Trystan, he's got himself another girl!


Arwyn: well, good for him, that Adrienne wasn't that nice, was she...


Aneira: she looks vaguely familiar... oh well, good for him!


Aneira: I'm glad he's finally enjoying this dance!


Arwyn: I certainly am...


Matilda: hey, this is fun!


Trystan: indeed...


Matilda: I hope you're not regretting your time alone watching cats videos on your phone...


Trystan: actually .... not one bit! *smiles*


Matilda: *smiles* good...


Trystan: hey, why has the music stopped?


Elena: oooh slow dancing time!


Tyler: I had been waiting for this all evening... will you slow dance with me tonight, Len?

Elena: always... *smiles*

Trystan: right.... I'm not sure about this one...


Berwyn: ... and I had been waiting for this too... I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms... again....


Ella: shush! They might hear you....

Berwyn: naah the music is too loud... so I was thinking... what's the plan after this dance is over?

Ella: I don't know...

Berwyn: well, why don't we make a plan, just the two of us? *winks*


Arwyn: you okay?


Aneira: yes...


Arwyn: I could dance like this with you forever...



Aneira: aww don't make me blush... but yes, I would love to...



Matilda: well, if you don't want to dance then---



Trystan: no I mean, I don't know how to do this but... we could try, if you like?



Matilda: yes, I would very much like to try....



Matilda: it doesn't look that difficult....



Trystan: mmm I don't know....


Matilda: Trystan, look at me....


Matilda: we'll be fine, just hold me tight in your arms and we'll be fine...


Trystan: what?

Matilda: it's a slow dance, you need to hold me... come on, it's gonna be fun!

Trystan: yes, sure, right... then I suppose we could----


Matilda: see? It wasn't that difficult...


Trystan: cool... I didn't know I could dance like this...  it's cool!


Matilda: *smiles* yes it is cool... if you dance with the right partner...


Trystan: actually, I think we're doing pretty well together!



Matilda: I think we are... I'm glad you realised it....



Trystan: ... we're talking about dancing ... right?


Matilda: *smiles*

Octavia: well well well...


Octavia: I see that things are in motion.... and all is going according to plan! So I think it's almost time for me to make a discreet exit....



Octavia: mwahahahahaha



Arwyn: Aneira...


Aneira: yes?


Arwyn: I'm so glad we all came here... to visit you and your family I mean. I couldn't wait to see you again...but I would have never thought... I didn't dare to hope that...


Aneira: *smiles* well... here we are....


Arwyn: I just wanted to tell you how happy you make me...

Aneira: aww Arwyn... you make me happy too...


Trystan: hey, let's try something different, turn!


Matilda: what?


Trystan: spin!



Matilda: this is fun!



Trystan: see? New dancing move! I think we have progressed to a new level!


Matilda: indeed we have...


Trystan: by the way, your hair smells nice...


Matilda: *smiles* thanks...


Arwyn: are you ready An?



Trystan: wooow look what my sister is doing!



Trystan: let's try!


Matilda: what!













Trystan: wonderful...


Trystan: another point for us!


Matilda: *laughs* seriously Trystan, I would have never thought you'd like this so much..


Matilda: but I'm feeling a bit dizzy now, too much spinning around.... can we just dance quietly for a minute?


Trystan: sure.... come here...


Trystan: better?

Matilda: yes....


Matilda: Trystan....


Trystan: ssh, don't say anything...

Elena: ..... oh.... my.... goodness.... Tyler!

Tyler: I know...


Trystan: Matilda... I....I  just wanted to tell you---


Adrienne: oh my goodness! What is going on here!


Adrienne: Trystan!



Trystan: Adrienne... I had forgotten you.... you alright?


Adrienne: what! You had forgotten me?

Matilda: oops, truth can be harsh... I bet that hurts!


Adrienne: well well, I thought you looked familiar...  I knew you were competitive, but I would have never thought you would get to this!


Matilda: oh well, you do what you can....


Adrienne: and what do you think you have achieved... apart from yes, congratulations you have ruined my prom night!


Matilda: oh really! Well, this is the first time I see you tonight, I thought you had ditched poor Trystan!


Adrienne: it was not I who ditched him, he ditched me, for you! I was... in the restroom... I was not well!


Matilda: oh my goodness, don't tell me you've been in the toilet all this time! It's been hours!

Adrienne: it's not been hours... it must have been ten minutes...

Trystan: girls... please....

Matilda: in your universe perhaps.... while you were busy we have danced the night away...


Octavia: *evil smirk* looks like things are heating up... well well, looks like my work here is done! Time to make a discreet exit and get my night started...



Elena: oh dear... Tyler... it's not looking good is it...


Tyler: not one bit... should we intervene?


Trystan: girls, please stop it...


Adrienne: danced the night away! Ha! Why would he dance with you? Everybody knows he hates you!

Matilda: no he does not!

Adrienne: but of course he hates you! Why on earth did he not invite you to his party then? Uh?

Matilda: big deal, you were not invited either...

Adrienne: we're not talking about me!


Adrienne: and you stole my date to the prom!


Matilda: I didn't steal him, I kept him company while you were.... otherwise engaged *laughs*


Adrienne: AND you stole my dress!


Matilda: I didn't steal your dress, I got it from the shop, some idiot had swapped it for something else... I mean, how could anyone had done such a stupid thing? Anyway, good for me! This is MY dream dress and it suits me perfectly, you can't deny it...

Adrienne: I returned it! I was the one to see it first!

Matilda: well, you obviously didn't love it as much as I do. Hence, it's mine!


Adrienne: are we still talking about the dress here?


Matilda: I don't know, what do you think? *smirks*


Adrienne: you're impossible! I once thought we were friends Matilda, but we obviously aren't! You ruined my special evening with Trystan!


Matilda: no, YOU ruined mine! All was going perfectly well until you showed up and ruined our special moment!

Adrienne: ha! What special moment? He hates you! Poor you, he's too kind to tell you, but you've ruined his childhood, that's what everyone says... how can you share a special moment who someone who hates you?


Matilda: he doesn't hate me... tell her Trystan, tell her the truth!


Trystan: what?

Adrienne: yes Trystan, tell her the truth, once and for all.... tell her how much she has annoyed you and ruined every day of your life... tell her how much you hate her, but you're too kind to tell her... tell her you've just hang out with her because you pitied her!

Matilda: that is not true! You're just jealous of our special bond...


Matilda: tell her, Trystan! Tell her about us... tell her how special what we share is... tell her!


Adrienne: yes please, tell me, Trystan *smirks*

Trystan: I----

Matilda: Trystan?


Trystan: I... I'm not sure.....


Matilda: meaning?


Trystan: I... I don't know what to say! Until this afternoon I thought you hated me!


Matilda: so what? It doesn't change what happened tonight...

Adrienne: yes, I'm curious, what happened tonight?


Trystan: er... nothing....


Adrienne: bingo! I knew it, you're just delusional Matilda....sorry!


Matilda: how can you say "nothing"! Trystan! After everything we shared... after everything I told you...


Trystan: I didn't mean nothing nothing, I just meant...


Matilda: you meant what, Trystan?


Trystan: oh please, you know what I meant... and why are we even having this conversation!

Matilda: because... because I thought...


Trystan: no... wait.... why are you crying now... don't cry.... I didn't do anything!


Adrienne: aww what a sad scene.... it breaks my heart.... not.


Matilda: I thought you had finally.... realised!


Trystan: realised.... what!

Matilda: that's exactly the point, isn't it? Probably I'm really delusional as Adrienne said.


Trystan: I don't understand... what have I said now.... please tell me...


Matilda: it's too late Trystan... you had your chance... and you blew it!


Trystan: what... Matilda, wait!!



Trystan: wait!!!!


Adrienne: let her go....


Trystan: Matilda.....

Adrienne: leave it, she needs to be alone...

Trystan: but I made her cry... I want to check that she's ok...

Adrienne: believe me, she'll just want to be alone right now.


Trystan: but why! What have I done?


Adrienne: do you really not know? Wow you're really thick Trystan... or stone hearted....

Trystan: what?

Adrienne: you know what? I kind of pity Matilda... poor thing you broke her heart...

Trystan: I... what?!


Adrienne: and you know something else? You've ruined the prom night to both of us. What a disappointment.



Adrienne: goodbye Trystan, I hope you'll be proud of what you've done tonight!


Trystan: .... what have I done?

Ella: what a cheek! You evil evil girl.... you're finally showing your true face! Wait till I tell Octavia what you've done...

Adrienne: is that a threat? Oh, I'm so scared.... you're a bunch of idiots, all of you! Besides, as soon as I get home, Harry will hear of all this, Ella! He'll hear how mean you were to me... and he'll hear that you've danced with another guy all night long!























Ella: oh really! You just wait.... horrible horrible girl!

Elena: Trys... are you alright?


Trystan: I.... yeah, I just want to go home....


Elena: sure...

Berwyn: I'll go get the unaware lovebirds and then we can go....


Ella: seriously, how can they have not realised what was going on! And yet, they keep dancing....



Arwyn: I feel like the world has disappeared and it's just you and me dancing in a sea of bubbles...


Aneira: oh Arwyn, I feel the same... let's stay like this forever...


Berwyn: helloooo lovebirds. Sorry to interrupt here, but we have a situation....



Aneira: wha---


Arwyn: Berwyn!!!

Berwyn: hiiiii. Sorry guys but I think you were so lost in your own world of love that you've kinda missed a little detail here...


Arwyn: you'd better have a good excuse, Berwyn...

Berwyn: unfortunately I do. It's about your brother, Ann...

Aneira: what! Trystan! What happened!


Berwyn: well, he got his heart broken, that's what happened! There was an argument with the two girls and Matilda left crying...


Aneira: Matilda? She was here?

Berwyn: honestly, where have you two been in the past hours? I think you need to take Trys home... he can tell you the rest!


Aneira: Trystan! What happened!


Ella: there you are... welcome back Ann... just a little recap while you were away with the fairies: your little brother had his heart shattered!

Elena: Ella, don't be rude, it wasn't Aneira's fault...

Ella: I'm just so angry with that stupid---

Aneira: Matilda! What has she done to you again? And how come she was here in the first place? Wait a minute... that's who that girl in the yellow dress was! It was Matilda, wasn't she?

Ella: wow that was slow, Ann....


Elena: sister, stop being rude, it wasn't Aneira's fault!


Ella: yeah sorry.... I'm just so angry! I just hope I won't see Adrienne ever again... I've always disliked her... then I tried to be nice because she was Harry's sister, but that's about it. Harry's sister or not, she's a----

Trystan: enough! I don't want to hear anything else on this horrible evening. Let's just go home... please...

Aneira: .... sure....


Elena: I'll go ring for a taxi...



Aneira: Trys... what happened?


Ella: he said he doesn't want to talk about it, An....


Trystan: I don't know! I really don't know! One minute we were dancing and the other... she was crying and then... she just left!


Aneira: Adrienne?

Trystan: no, Matilda! Adrienne upset her... I think.... I'm not sure....

Ella: sister said she set them up against each other... evil evil girl....


Trystan: I didn't do anything, I swear... I didn't want to make her cry... and I wanted to go after her to check that she was okay but...


Ella: ...Adrienne blocked him. Have I already said evil evil girl?

Elena: guys, the taxi will be here soon, let's just get out of here, okay? Let's go home....





To be continued.....



I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) I had fun creating the prom room!! I had never used the lights and the effects before, cool :D
Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you've had a lovely start of 2018!!




No comments:

Post a Comment